Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

who likes.....

Old 10-26-2003, 05:53 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by 03CLsPunisher
I like them real thin. This way I can snap their pelvic bone while thrusting my large penile organ into that tipa (tight inner pussy area) without to much effort. Growing up in the hood of nyc that’s how I was taught. Sceems to work well, once you snap the pelvic bone it has some type of chemical reaction with my penile organ causing me to blow a load all over the fucken place. On a good day I can make enough ranch dressing for about 5 plates of salad. Can you say hardcore or what? Ok time to go snap some more pelvic bones. Holler while I punish pussy.

Be Safe, Be Clean, and Be ghetto, fo shnizel my nizel fuck that bow wizel in the real dizel before you pop dat chnizel.

Holler

The Punisher.
i knew as soon as i saw that you posted that it was gonna be a great post. thanks for the laugh
Old 10-26-2003, 05:54 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,917 Likes on 2,617 Posts
Look the one of the resident morons chimed in.

Glad you finally learned how to spell penile.
Old 10-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Pit Stop?

I like them real thin. This way I can snap their pelvic bone while thrusting my large penile organ into that tipa (tight inner pussy area) without to much effort. Growing up in the hood of nyc that’s how I was taught. Sceems to work well, once you snap the pelvic bone it has some type of chemical reaction with my penile organ causing me to blow a load all over the fucken place. On a good day I can make enough ranch dressing for about 5 plates of salad. Can you say hardcore or what? Ok time to go snap some more pelvic bones. Holler while I punish pussy.

Be Safe, Be Clean, and Be ghetto, fo shnizel my nizel fuck that bow wizel in the real dizel before you pop dat chnizel.

Holler

The Punisher.

I picture this whenever I think of you:

You're the one on the left.
Old 10-26-2003, 05:57 PM
A good use of strategery

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey, you learned how to spell penile! Funny shit. You've broken so many pelvic bones in your past, you must be a master by now
Old 10-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Suzuka Master

the icy hot stunna has struck again!!!!!

Old 10-26-2003, 06:33 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Holler

The Punisher.
lmao!!!

good one punisha'
Old 10-26-2003, 06:46 PM
Banned

everytime the Punisher posts, i cant help but laugh
Old 10-26-2003, 06:52 PM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

I am what I am and that's all that I am....and if you dont' like big butt/hips/boobs/legs then this girl is not for you. I like guys with meat on their bones, but I also have found guys with that basketball player build pretty attractive too.

With me attractiveness has so many different factors, and only one of them is physical. If he isn't funny, then it doesn't matter if he's the finest guy on the planet. If he's boring or stuck up, but fine as hell, I'll just think he's a fine-ass ass-hole!

The only thing that annoys me is when a fat-ass guy talks about how fat some woman is. It's like has he looked in the mirror lately? It's like it's okay for the guy to be all overweight and gross, but his woman still has to be a size -4!!!!
Old 10-26-2003, 07:55 PM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by Miss iVTEC
I am what I am and that's all that I am....and if you dont' like big butt/hips/boobs/legs then this girl is not for you. I like guys with meat on their bones, but I also have found guys with that basketball player build pretty attractive too.

With me attractiveness has so many different factors, and only one of them is physical. If he isn't funny, then it doesn't matter if he's the finest guy on the planet. If he's boring or stuck up, but fine as hell, I'll just think he's a fine-ass ass-hole!

The only thing that annoys me is when a fat-ass guy talks about how fat some woman is. It's like has he looked in the mirror lately? It's like it's okay for the guy to be all overweight and gross, but his woman still has to be a size -4!!!!
Old 10-26-2003, 08:03 PM
No pics w/thread= garbage

[B]I am what I am and that's all that I am....and if you dont' like big butt/hips/boobs/legs then this girl is not for you. I like guys with meat on their bones, but I also have found guys with that basketball player build pretty attractive too. [B]
How YOU doin?
Old 10-26-2003, 08:17 PM
Diamonds are forever...

damn right! It annoys the hell out of me seeing those beer commercials with fat ass LOSER guys sitting around the tv drinking with their beer bellies hanging out and the only women that they want are super models who by the way in real life would be out of their league you'd probably never see a commercial with a whole bunch of fat women eating and fawning over some speedo clad hunks...the double standard is horrible
Old 10-26-2003, 08:55 PM
///M POWER

punisher is killer man
Old 10-27-2003, 06:53 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by unsure
i like em thick

petite aint bad as well, but i cant stand girls that are too skinny/thin
Old 10-27-2003, 07:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
You few woman on the board may be the only down to earth ones who think that way. I'm no fetherweight, & I have talked to some woman before about this subject(friends too) & all they all say looks is the most important, & fat/overweight guys are gross, & would never have a chance.

Edit:
Did this subject come up, cause "someone" saw that HBO movie Real Women Have curves?
Old 10-27-2003, 07:52 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by fuzzy02CLS
You few woman on the board may be the only down to earth ones who think that way. I'm no fetherweight, & I have talked to some woman before about this subject(friends too) & all they all say looks is the most important, & fat/overweight guys are gross, & would never have a chance.

Edit:
Did this subject come up, cause "someone" saw that HBO movie Real Women Have curves?

Did those girls say that fat guys are gross like they saw a bug?

ewww oh my god... like.. fat guys are nasty...

You know for me personally, its all about the face. I dont care if you have the most perfect body on the earth, if i cant look at your face, its not happening.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:10 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I prefer girls who are on the thinner side but that's just my taste.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:27 AM
Race Director

who doesnt?

if i could be size 4 model material id do it in an instant.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:28 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
who doesnt?

if i could be size 4 model material id do it in an instant.
Do you work out or anything or do you not have the frame for it?
Old 10-27-2003, 08:36 AM
Race Director

lately no. i dont have the time and my workout partner has a broken ankle.

i worked out 3 days a week, cardio and weight lifting. for about half a year.. nothing.

I eat normal, I cut back fast food as much as possible, i try to drink diet as much as possible.. tried water..

nothing. Genes dont help either. my mom and her mom are fat too. and ive been chubby since i was a kid.. nothing i do helps. bah.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:37 AM
Race Director

but i think if i were to lose all this weight, i dont think i could ever be a size four anyway
Old 10-27-2003, 08:48 AM
Moderator Alumnus

lately no. i dont have the time and my workout partner has a broken ankle.

i worked out 3 days a week, cardio and weight lifting. for about half a year.. nothing.

I eat normal, I cut back fast food as much as possible, i try to drink diet as much as possible.. tried water..

nothing. Genes dont help either. my mom and her mom are fat too. and ive been chubby since i was a kid.. nothing i do helps. bah.
I'm barrel chested and not skinny at all. At one point in my life I was 138lbs but I sprung back up. I'm losing again but I'm just not a rail thin guy. Plenty of girls love those heroin looking mofo's wearing diesel jeans and wifebeater tops but if I wore that outfit I might as well get a boat anchor tattoo on my bicep, grab a cigar and sit on a bulldozer cuz I'd look like an overweight roadworker. I've survived the dating scene and have always attracted girls that look like they should not be dating me but that's what makes it even better. Nothing pisses off a single guy more than seeing a pretty girl with a guy they think doesn't deserve her based on looks.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Race Director

lol. well im comfortable with who i am, id just like to be thin. im sure being overweight isnt helping my health any
Old 10-27-2003, 10:05 AM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by GeishaGirl
damn right! It annoys the hell out of me seeing those beer commercials with fat ass LOSER guys sitting around the tv drinking with their beer bellies hanging out and the only women that they want are super models who by the way in real life would be out of their league you'd probably never see a commercial with a whole bunch of fat women eating and fawning over some speedo clad hunks...the double standard is horrible
THANK YOU! I watch a lot of football and ESPN, so I see those commercials on a regular basis. In all actuality, I don't have a problem with most of them. However, Coors and their "Twins" drive me up a fuckin' wall! Not sure why exactly, because I thought the Miller Lite (I think thats who it was) chick-fight commercials were funny. Maybe its just 'cause it's Coors lol
Old 10-27-2003, 10:08 AM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by fuzzy02CLS

Edit:
Well not to be a smartass, but there are plenty of guys who say the EXACT same thing about some girls. Sucks, doesn't it? The way I feel is, how can I hold standards like that if I myself don't want to be held to those standards? So I try and be openminded. Yeah, looks *do* play a factor but theyre not the only thing I care about.

I just saw that movie too, I thought it was pretty good.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:11 AM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by eclipse23
I'm barrel chested and not skinny at all. At one point in my life I was 138lbs but I sprung back up. I'm losing again but I'm just not a rail thin guy. Plenty of girls love those heroin looking mofo's wearing diesel jeans and wifebeater tops but if I wore that outfit I might as well get a boat anchor tattoo on my bicep, grab a cigar and sit on a bulldozer cuz I'd look like an overweight roadworker. I've survived the dating scene and have always attracted girls that look like they should not be dating me but that's what makes it even better. Nothing pisses off a single guy more than seeing a pretty girl with a guy they think doesn't deserve her based on looks.
@ your description of yourself as a roadworker. I'm sorry, the heroin waif look does nothing for me. Gotta have something to hold on to, you know?
Old 10-27-2003, 10:15 AM
Race Director

I like them with a little meat you know 5' 7" 110 pds something like that.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Race Director

a little meat? or little meat.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:26 AM
Race Director

a little meat? or little meat.
HAHA, aight fine 5 7 115 is ok too

actually I dated a girl who was 5 9 130-5 which wasn't that bad

Ideal is 5' 5-7"
110-115
Old 10-27-2003, 11:11 AM
Race Director

im 5'9.. 130 pounds is technically underweight for a girl that tall...
Old 10-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Race Director

Underweight= good.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:23 AM
Race Director

ah ok youre one of them. lol.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by pgatour1
HAHA, aight fine 5 7 115 is ok too

actually I dated a girl who was 5 9 130-5 which wasn't that bad

Ideal is 5' 5-7"
110-115

If I dated a girl that thin I'd nickname her Karen Carpenter and the first stop on the date would be for an Aids test.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
An filipina friend of mine is 5'3 & is 98-100lbs. She's really small.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:01 PM
go like hell

I LOOOOOOOVE Fat girls. my ex fiancee she was a little heavy for me but she was 5 ft 6 300 lbs.
my current g/f 5 ft 2 160-180(guessing).
I have the saying if your gonna spend anytime in the house build it out of bricks
even the 3 little pigs knew that