Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

what would you do about that?

Old 09-18-2005, 08:09 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what would you do about that?

aight here's the situation:

I went out with a bunch of people yesterday night (my gf, friends, etc).

So I was out on the dancefloor with one of my good (female) friend and we were dancing together (i had asked my gf to come with me, but she doesnt like to dance too much..) My gf used to tell me she didnt really mind if I danced with my friend (closely).. so we were just having fun... until i asked her for a chewing gum (for some reason i find that word funny). She put it in her mouth, and passed in on to me (you get the picture). So another (female) friend of mine (which happens to be my gf's best friend) saw us, and reported it to my GF... that'S when the nightmare began. When i left the dancefloor i realized she wasnt there so i went outside, only to find her crying... so right then i knew what was going on... so after talking with my gf she told me she was scared that it would go further than that and whatnot... i understand her point, but damn, to me it's just a fucking chewing gum.

So now both me and my friend feel bad about that, and it's keeping us from going clubbing again, cuz if i cant dance with her, who am i gonna dance with? my gf never wants to... and i was already told i could just change my way to dance, but shiet it's the only way i know and i like... dancing alone is fuckin boring imo.

So to make a long story short... I understand my gf's point, but at the same time im thinking it was just a gum, and she should just trust me into that... im not gonna go any further... i love my gf... but im not sure if i could go on not going out/dancing like I do now... im not the type of guy to go somewhere and just sit down... i like some action...

so guys how would you react? what would you do?
Old 09-18-2005, 08:43 PM

I was just giving your girlfriend some chewing gum. It just happened to be stuck on the end of my cawk.

it's not about the GUM, stoopid, it's about HOW you got the gum.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:52 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
wow.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:06 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Originally Posted by gary_william
I was just giving your girlfriend some chewing gum. It just happened to be stuck on the end of my cawk.

i was looking for advices, not insults.

I understand the fact that the gum thing was not the smartest thing ive done, but i had a few drinks before that... and i was just having a blast.

Im never gonna do that again, but what about just dancing??
Old 09-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by gary_william

When you are in a relationship there are things you just cant do . Next time ask yourself , How would you feel if you GF did that to you . IT IS CALLED RESPECT
Old 09-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by amisconception
wow.
yeah. I'm all for not taking crap from a woman.

I'm also very much all for respecting one when you are in a relationship. OP, you way crossed the line. There should be a little bell in your head that said "gee, maybe this would be disrespectful to my SO." Let's hope you develop that sense.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Go Noles!

well if you had a brain, you wouldn't need advice. so insults it is. you're dumb. you basically french kissed another girl. why did you just get it WITH YOUR HANDS. you really shouldn't be sharing gum with other girls anyway.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:39 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
well if you had a brain, you wouldn't need advice. so insults it is. you're dumb. you basically french kissed another girl. why did you just get it WITH YOUR HANDS. you really shouldn't be sharing gum with other girls anyway.

there was NO contact between her mouth/tongue and mine. I realize i was not clear enough in my explanation... she just took it between her teeth, and i did the same.

you know what, the gum thing was an error, and starting this thread was one too.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Instructor

Maybe you should dump your current GF and get with the one you dance with all the time. Seems like a better match for you.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:09 AM
Burning Brakes

What do you want? A pat on the back and high five? If you want to push the boundaries on what you can get away with your GF that's your thing. Obviously she's letting you know her boundaries. So either you 1) fix your behavior, 2) keep doing it and bitching to people who don't sympathize, 3) do whatever you want and take the consequences if any.

If I cared about the girl, I would apologize and keep my "friend" off my nutsack. But you are 18 and it seems like you care more about yourself than your gf so you'll most likely do something else stupid and end up breaking up with your gf and find someone else. End of story.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
go to the club without your gf, its not that hard to dance with a chick in a club
Old 09-19-2005, 08:51 AM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
What do you want? A pat on the back and high five? If you want to push the boundaries on what you can get away with your GF that's your thing. Obviously she's letting you know her boundaries. So either you 1) fix your behavior, 2) keep doing it and bitching to people who don't sympathize, 3) do whatever you want and take the consequences if any.

If I cared about the girl, I would apologize and keep my "friend" off my nutsack. But you are 18 and it seems like you care more about yourself than your gf so you'll most likely do something else stupid and end up breaking up with your gf and find someone else. End of story.
I did apologize, and I promised her I would not do that again. I do NOT wanna lose my GF over some shit like that... Being 18 doesnt make me dumb and irresponsible.

Thank you all for the replies.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:13 PM
TL = Tranny Lubrication

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Buy her a nice Birthday present and she'll forget you licked tongues with another girl!