Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

What To Do About A Possible Stalker?

Old 09-27-2005, 12:24 PM
East Coast Boost.!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where are you and your GF from?

Just a sad guy trying to get a date. Maybe he thinks your girl is like Mary from "somethng about Mary" You know the guy who works with "retards"

Get a tazer and if this guy shows up again then call the cops. You can't do anything if he has not officially harrassed you.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:11 PM
Missing Machismo

well if you ever see him driving his van of wackos wait till it stops and run around it like a monkey....2 possible outcomes here
1. the wackos will go crazy like a mosh pit (this i would pay to see)
2. you will soon be in the van with the rest of 'em.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:33 PM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by eclipse23
If you know me, then you know it's all in humor. Take the size 12 anal retention stick out of your ass.
you apparently don't know me, either. I thought it was an elegant riff, frankly;. great stream of consciousness and cleanly put together.... reminds me of Ian Shoals. My comment was, perhaps, too dry a humor for you to "read". My apologies for a feeble attempt at sublety. .

As for the butt plug, you can keep it for yourself, at this point.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CLpower
you've gotta be kidding me

no, did you misunderstand?
Old 09-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Caliadria
Yeesh, reading this I am taken back suddenly to something VERY STUPID my best friend and I did when we were 16 years old. We were at the beach, and we were stayng on the local Naval base because her dad was a captain in the Navy, so we were on the prowl for midshipmen, because we decided they were "hot." So one day we're driving home from the beach and there's this car behind us with two military-style dudes in it, and they were waving to us. We parked a little ways down the road and went into a store or something, and when we came out, they had left a note under the windshield wiper. It said something like, "We looked for you but you must be hiding. Give us a call at ___-___-____ and we can hang out."

So we called the number and agreed to meet these guys somewhere (I don't remember now); we told them we were 18 and we were all hanging out for a while. They gave us their mailing addresses so we could write to them after we left, and that was that, I think. I don't think we even kissed, but still. That COULD HAVE BEEN a very very very dangerous situation. Youth is wasted on the young, I tell you.
Yeah....talk to Natalee Holloway about wasted youth...here's a thread where we have been discussing just how OUT OF CONTROL an normally "harmless" situation can become....

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...41#post4410941
Old 09-28-2005, 01:11 AM
Mile High

WOW, I live 20 minutes from the Elgin Mental Health Center, thas kinda creepy, i would contact the Elgin Police, if he pursues anything more after it is clear she wants nothing to do with him. If he follows her more and more call Elgin PD.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:48 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

The guy did nothing wrong yet so calling the police at this point would do no good. Do not call the guy no matter what. The guy left his number so he could be called. If your girlfriend just ignores him, he'll get the message. You might be making a mountain out of a tiny hill so just forget about him and don't call him ever.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Racer

Bro listen... I never post on the Ramblings but this happens to me so much that I have to toss my of advice... My girl comes out on TV for the Local News so a lot of people recognize her when we go out. Im a big guy so for the most part guys think twice before doing something stupid in front of me. I know and accept that I cannot protect her or be around her at all times.

Simple things are often the best... for example my girl drives around in her Lexus and I aint going to lie she looks good...lol But when she got her new car and asked for tints I went and paid for 5% limo tints. She got a little bothered that I got such dark tints but now she thanks me. Now she drives around with Limo tints and no one could make out whats driving the car.

For the most part I agree with what everyone has said on here...leave it alone until its time to act. Knowledge is power so dont loose your head. Trust me its not the first time she has gotten hit on.

This guy is probably trying to hit on someone else by now and has forgotten about your girl by now.

Well Im out... best of luck
Old 10-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Banned

Oh my god......he left his number on her car....whats the big deal? Its not like he left his number after she caught him looking in her bedroom window. Be a man, get over it.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:35 AM
Beware of leakage

Hire a hitman. I'm cheap and can scare the gonorrhea out of a person.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Chopper
Hire a hitman. I'm cheap and can scare the gonorrhea out of a person.
I hear does good work

Old 10-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Beware of leakage

Originally Posted by mclarenf3387
I hear does good work

he does