Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Waiting to kiss before marriage

Old 06-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Originally Posted by zguy95135
Is holding hands bad too?
Not if you wear gloves...Safe Sex...
Old 06-13-2008, 03:44 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by BEETROOT
Honestly, I don't even think the gay accusations are out of line. This obviously goes above and beyond religious issues, and all judgment aside, a 21 year old guy who is effectively repulsed by the thought of kissing a girl?
EXACTY. So....GAY.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:01 PM
I keeps it real

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1killercls
EXACTY. So....GAY.
Socially dysfunctional and strange, yes. Gay, I'm not so sure it fits. I know he is scared of the warm soft touch of a woman but I wouldn't think hairy man ass is the next most logical progression. But then again, how does one progress to hairy man ass from anywhere
Old 06-13-2008, 05:02 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just have sex with the woman but don't kiss her. Just tell her that "I want to wait for marriage to kiss but f***ing is a go"
Old 06-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Its funny my ex was a Jehovah's Witness (kinda) so I had to hear about their crap all the time. They're really extreme with their beliefs, no offense if there are any here, but they don't even take it to the "no kissing" level.

Last edited by zguy95135; 06-13-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:43 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
I know he is scared of the warm soft touch of a woman but I wouldn't think hairy man ass is the next most logical progression. But then again, how does one progress to hairy man ass from anywhere
Classic...and my sentiments exactly!

But if I had to guess...it might be that lack of or fear of intimacy with a woman thingy!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts

I am definitely not on the same viewing plane as the OP, lol, but dang....

.....haven't yall flamed him enough yet???
Old 06-13-2008, 07:06 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by TS_eXpeed

I am definitely not on the same viewing plane as the OP, lol, but dang....

.....haven't yall flamed him enough yet???
His "lovelife" will kick his ass much harder than anything we've said here. Just conditioning him for the long haul, thats all
Old 06-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
His "lovelife" will kick his ass much harder than anything we've said here. Just conditioning him for the long haul, thats all
Lol, whatever you say
Old 06-14-2008, 01:40 AM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Kobota - Have you decided whether you will be the passer or receiver?
Old 06-14-2008, 03:04 AM
A Passionate Performer

Kabota....

It is such a pleasure to hear from a young man.. who shows such character and integrity in his youth..

Always remember one thing bro...

"...The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. For through me your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.." -Proverbs 9:10-11

Keeping yourself until marriage is a thing to be honored in you young man.. don't let anyone tell you different. I hear a measure of wisdom in you that I don't hear in many guys your age. Most guys are out "living it up".. and having sex with the first girl who gives them an opportunity. Which, sadly, is many girls these days. What these guys don't understand is that this trains them to go from one partner to the next. If you get tired of one.. its ok.. no commitment.. just move on to the next! This is a very selfish life. What honor is there in that? What integrity is a man showing by living in such a way? It's taking without giving back.. or any commitment. What they don't realize is.. when they marry, they remember this pattern and how carefree it was...and many cheat on their wives because of this. Is this the kind of lifestyle that you can honestly say that you can look back on and be proud of? More importantly, is this the kind of life that you as a Christian man.. wants to lead? When you wait for that one woman that God will send into your life.. it teaches you to learn patience, self-control, commitment, sacrifice and selflessness. All qualities of a real man. I'll tell you what most men these days don't hear to often. Integrity and Honor and Responsibility are values to strive for. Kabota..God has called you out of this worldliness.. and has called you to live a life for His good pleasure. In Him, you will find an abundant life.. a life worth more than living according to your sexual desires or your every whim. In Christ... you are a 'new creation' and its only in Him that you will find true life!

You don't want to kiss cause it might lead to something else, right? Your concern is a healthy concern. We all know that passionate kissing in many cases, leads to touching, which can lead to petting.. which can lead to many things I won't mention. But, As long as you keep God first in your life... you will do fine. If your young, you should date in groups.. (its about keeping yourself from temptation.. thats a good thing!). You want a wife? Keep asking God to make you into the man that He wants you to be (not just for you..but for the benefit of your future wife/family).. pray to your Father in heaven who hears you and in His time.. He will Bless you. Remember, the bible says that it is a wise man who keeps his way.. and pursues righteousness.

Don't worry about the negative comments you find on here... and don't let it get you down. Its to be expected... Remember...'Godly wisdom is foolishness to the world'..

God Bless You in your pursuit of righteousness little brother...

I'm very proud of you!
Old 06-14-2008, 04:05 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by TonysTSeX
Kabota....

It is such a pleasure to hear from a young man.. who shows such character and integrity in his youth..
MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHh
Old 06-14-2008, 04:07 AM
werd

Remember...'Godly wisdom is foolishness to the world'..
How fucking convenient of religious people and their religions.

HAI GUYZ NO WORRIES WHAT PEOPLEZ BE SAY TO YOU - IT IS NOT TO BE FOOLISH OF YOU WHEN YOU GO TO HEAVENZ AND DEY BURN IN HELLZ HAHAHA HAZZZHAZ HAZ WEE WINN WHO LAFF THEN? SO WHYZ DONT YOU JUS GIB MEZ 10Z PERCENT OF YOURS MONEY FOR ME I MEAN GOD K THXANK UUUU
Old 06-14-2008, 06:17 AM
Racer

I am not sure on what to say. The reason that there may be some confusion with my comments is that I did not expect to have to defend my position. Many of you have not read my post and only use 1 thing I have said.
1. I am not repulsed by kissing a girl. I never said that. Example: I like to go fast in a car, but I don't go 130mph because I dont think its something I should do. Am I repulsed by speed, no I am actually going to be headed out soon this morning to go drive a race car.
2. Let me address the "leading to other things" This is not my only reason per se. All I am saying is that this is possible that it "may" lead to other things. Not that it has too.
3. When I said kissing may violate her, its not like the rape kind of violaton. I think that many of you are talking about a totally different level than me. I am not looking for a love life. I date for one thing, marriage.
4. Someone addressed that it was not fair to the girl I was dating and how did I have the right to forbid her of kissing me. Its my body, and she does not own it. What if I wanted to have sex, could I tell her she has too because it was unfair for me?
5. Once again please post intelligent words. I believe I have been very respectful towards you all. I would appreciate it back in return. I have not judged you, like many of you have me.( And Christians get a bad rap for stating God's word and accused of judging)
6. I dont have a fear of intimacy, this is a choice I make. And its not an easy one.

Also the reason I think those that show support was that many of you have not made those comments welcome with your not nice comments. Trust me I am not sad about this at all.
Please post INTELLIGENT comments. Some of your comments have no value at all. I am holding back on somethings I would like to say, but I am not here to downgrade people or insult them.

Have a great day!
I am going to the track!
Old 06-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Well, regardless for intelligent comments or not, it's a forum, and people have the option to say whatever they want. You have no say in any of it. If you don't like it, ignore it. Don't act like you're all sophisticated and intellectual.

Oh and your example of not going fast in a car is a terrible relation to kissing a girl. You make it sound like kissing a girl is illegal, in which your case, it probably is because you make it that way.

It's great that you're "respecting" your own body along with another girl's, but it's just kissing man. You're throwing a margin so far out there, that it really questions your own sexual preference.

Good grief.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:52 PM
GEEZER

Kabota....

"...The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. For through me your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.." -Proverbs 9:10-11

Keeping yourself until marriage is a thing to be honored in you young man.. don't let anyone tell you different. I hear a measure of wisdom in you that I don't hear in many guys your age. Most guys are out "living it up".. and having sex with the first girl who gives them an opportunity. Which, sadly, is many girls these days. What these guys don't understand is that this trains them to go from one partner to the next. If you get tired of one.. its ok.. no commitment.. just move on to the next! This is a very selfish life. What honor is there in that? What integrity is a man showing by living in such a way? It's taking without giving back.. or any commitment. What they don't realize is.. when they marry, they remember this pattern and how carefree it was...and many cheat on their wives because of this. Is this the kind of lifestyle that you can honestly say that you can look back on and be proud of? More importantly, is this the kind of life that you as a Christian man.. wants to lead? When you wait for that one woman that God will send into your life.. it teaches you to learn patience, self-control, commitment, sacrifice and selflessness. All qualities of a real man. I'll tell you what most men these days don't hear to often. Integrity and Honor and Responsibility are values to strive for. Kabota..God has called you out of this worldliness.. and has called you to live a life for His good pleasure. In Him, you will find an abundant life.. a life worth more than living according to your sexual desires or your every whim. In Christ... you are a 'new creation' and its only in Him that you will find true life!

You don't want to kiss cause it might lead to something else, right? Your concern is a healthy concern. We all know that passionate kissing in many cases, leads to touching, which can lead to petting.. which can lead to many things I won't mention. But, As long as you keep God first in your life... you will do fine. If your young, you should date in groups.. (its about keeping yourself from temptation.. thats a good thing!). You want a wife? Keep asking God to make you into the man that He wants you to be (not just for you..but for the benefit of your future wife/family).. pray to your Father in heaven who hears you and in His time.. He will Bless you. Remember, the bible says that it is a wise man who keeps his way.. and pursues righteousness.

Don't worry about the negative comments you find on here... and don't let it get you down. Its to be expected... Remember...'Godly wisdom is foolishness to the world'..

I'm very proud of you!
What a crock.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:52 PM
GEEZER

Originally Posted by EuRTSX
Well, regardless for intelligent comments or not, it's a forum, and people have the option to say whatever they want. You have no say in any of it. If you don't like it, ignore it. Don't act like you're all sophisticated and intellectual.

Oh and your example of not going fast in a car is a terrible relation to kissing a girl. You make it sound like kissing a girl is illegal, in which your case, it probably is because you make it that way.

It's great that you're "respecting" your own body along with another girl's, but it's just kissing man. You're throwing a margin so far out there, that it really questions your own sexual preference.

Good grief.
Bingo.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Race Director

I am not making fun of you but in all seriousness have you considred your asexual?
Old 06-14-2008, 04:01 PM
GEEZER

Originally Posted by Trackruner228
I am not making fun of you but in all seriousness have you considred your asexual?
Excellent point young padawan.
Old 06-14-2008, 04:03 PM
werd

BE CAREFUL JESUS MAY GET MAD AT YOUUUUU

Old 06-14-2008, 06:47 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Kabota....

I'm very proud of you!
I think Kabota just found his sexual partner right there! Don't fall for it Kabota, don't give him none dawg! Don't let him Kabota!! You should be ashamed of yourself TonyASex!! Taking advantage of a young guy like that when he's vulnerable and don't know which way he wanna lay down yet (stomach or butt)! He don't know whether he wanna be the bender or the sender and you already !!!

Let this young lamb be!! Strike fire and hell dammit! Back! Back I say!!!

Rebuke him Kabota! Rebuke him!

Now, we shall sing from that old spiritual "Somebody Lookin' At My Ass"

Ooohh times are getting harder now
somebody lookin at my ass
Oohhh I saaayyy times are gettin harder now
cuz somebody lookin at my ass

Ooh, he might be lookin at me
but I'se swear he lookin at you too
Ooohhh times is harder
when somebodyyyyyy....loookkkiinnnnn.....at myyyyy assssssssssssss!!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
This is absolutely amazing. I've really never heard about this before now. I'm dumbfounded by this. How do you show emotion to your would-be wife if you cant kiss? Just really passionate hugging and occasional small talk? Is she cheating on you? Or is she conservative too? I'm really not trying to be a dick, just curious.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception

HAI GUYZ NO WORRIES WHAT PEOPLEZ BE SAY TO YOU - IT IS NOT TO BE FOOLISH OF YOU WHEN YOU GO TO HEAVENZ AND DEY BURN IN HELLZ HAHAHA HAZZZHAZ HAZ WEE WINN WHO LAFF THEN? SO WHYZ DONT YOU JUS GIB MEZ 10Z PERCENT OF YOURS MONEY FOR ME I MEAN GOD K THXANK UUUU

What the fuck?
Old 06-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,328 Likes on 1,308 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read on here this year..
Old 06-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Racer

i hardly wander into this part of the forums, but this thread is hilarious. lol
Old 06-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
I think Kabota just found his sexual partner right there! Don't fall for it Kabota, don't give him none dawg! Don't let him Kabota!! You should be ashamed of yourself TonyASex!! Taking advantage of a young guy like that when he's vulnerable and don't know which way he wanna lay down yet (stomach or butt)! He don't know whether he wanna be the bender or the sender and you already !!!

Now, we shall sing from that old spiritual "Somebody Lookin' At My Ass"

Ooohh times are getting harder now
somebody lookin at my ass
Oohhh I saaayyy times are gettin harder now
cuz somebody lookin at my ass

Ooh, he might be lookin at me
but I'se swear he lookin at you too
Ooohhh times is harder
when somebodyyyyyy....loookkkiinnnnn.....at myyyyy assssssssssssss!!!!

I'm surprised no one's asked to see pictures of the OP - most likely interseting..

I still don't know if this is legitimate or what
Old 06-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
There is nothing convenient about being a Christian. You live a life that few people understand and most ridicule (your post and a dozen others are a perfect example). If the OP was taking the easy route, he'd sleep with anything that moves which sadly enough would be heavily praised by many of the posters in this thread.

The hypocrisy in this thread is stunning.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:03 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by 1Louder
There is nothing convenient about being a Christian. You live a life that few people understand and most ridicule (your post and a dozen others are a perfect example). If the OP was taking the easy route, he'd sleep with anything that moves which sadly enough would be heavily praised by many of the posters in this thread.

Assuming that you are not playng devil's advocate or good guy for this one 1Louder, what is your take or understanding of why the OP said what he said?

Because from where I sit, hypocrisy is not the sole province of his doubters...
Old 06-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Keeping emos out of

Originally Posted by princelybug

Regarding those who've posted who say, "How do you know you are compatible until you kiss/touch/have sex with him/her?" I say this: 1 man + 1 woman = COMPATIBLE. Any basic biology class will have taught you that.

Jesus, get my gun
Old 06-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Adventurist.

Received 58 Likes on 22 Posts

Chit, I should here more often. Chit is better than Ramblings!

This thread is making me I agree with the general consensus here, seek professional help. I did counseling for a bit and this by far is the most interesting thing I've EVER heard from a person.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Keeping emos out of

Originally Posted by dom
Outside of the gay accusations I thought there was some very good advice/opinions given.

Not sure what you're looking for.
ummm....a woman who shares his wacky beliefs???
Old 06-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Race Director

Jesus will bless your penis for all it's heavenly glory , for when it's time is right it shall be inserted into the mouth of a priest , and your tight little anal crescent will be planted the seed of life by thy lord himself, or that who represents thee. - proverbs 69:69
Old 06-15-2008, 01:25 PM
Keeping emos out of

Thumbs down

Wow, the stupidity is strong up in your post brother Louder, but please, preach on to the congretation of sinners who sleep with anything that moves
Old 06-15-2008, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by goose25
Wow, the stupidity is strong up in your post brother Louder, but please, preach on to the congretation of sinners who sleep with anything that moves
Look, I'm not here to get on the case of folks who choose to live their lives a certain way. I'm sorry that seems to be how you took my comment - that's not the intent.

My point is really a simple one - Religious ideas on this (and the R&P form) are constantly being accused of being intollerant. Yet the level of intollerance towards the OP's idea here is pretty amazing. I guess it's only intollerant when it's a religious idea.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I personally think its a crock of shit but the OP can do whatever makes him happy.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:20 PM

Assuming that you are not playng devil's advocate or good guy for this one 1Louder, what is your take or understanding of why the OP said what he said?
People draw their own lines when it comes to sexual morality. I'm not trying to judge where that is for people - they can choose just fine without any comment from me. I do know people where their lust, desire (whatever) is a real problem for them. People who set a bar in one place for how they want themselves to behave sexually, but have a drive or pre-disposition to do the contrary will be in conflict. I'm not surprised that one alternative would be to just "not go there". Sort of like an alcoholic. Some (and I know a few) know enough about their addiction that if they had one drink, that would be it because they cannot control what happens next. So they obstain without exception. Now I know there are probably alcoholics that can have a drink now and again and would look at that choice and say, "what's your deal?". But to the person who knows their addictions, they are in the best place to decide what they do and don't do. I'm not saying the OP is addicted, but clearly he has resolved some standard of behavior he want's to achieve, and is concerned that even the beginning of a physical relationship would cause him difficulty in achieving it. I'm just stunned at why that seems to be such a foreign idea to many here...

So if the OP were an alcholoic talking about not drinking at all, I suspect everyone would be supportive. What bothers me is that because it's related to sex, all of a sudden he's repressed, gay, has issues, whatever. It's both devaluing the standard the OP has chosen, and also critized the manner in which he'll achieve it.

Last edited by 1Louder; 06-15-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:22 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

...People who set a bar in one place for how they want themselves to behave sexually, but have a drive or pre-disposition to do the contrary will be in conflict. I'm not surprised that one alternative would be to just "not go there". Sort of like an alcoholic. Some (and I know a few) know enough about their addiction that if they had one drink, that would be it because they cannot control what happens next. So they obstain without exception. Now I know there are probably alcoholics that can have a drink now and again and would look at that choice and say, "what's your deal?". But to the person who knows their addictions, they are in the best place to decide what they do and don't do. I'm not saying the OP is addicted, but clearly he has resolved some standard of behavior he want's to achieve, and is concerned that even the beginning of a physical relationship would cause him difficulty in achieving it. I'm just stunned at why that seems to be such a foreign idea to many here...
How can any of that be relative here when the OP has not so much as kissed a woman? How can he possibly know how far he will go if he has not ever attempted this? You are talking about addicts and people who have been exposed to the fruit, tasted it, and can't control their urges. You are entering a cub (OP) in the analogy of full grown wolves (addicts) 1Louder. This is not the OP's problem. Neither is religion the impediment here.

Separate the jokes and the attacks from both sides, and you still get a guy afraid of intimacy, and all that entails. People whose actions are fostered by religious beliefs, don't foresee possibly overcoming the "problem" down the road. It is no problem. It is a way of life to them. The OP has said that if he dates more, then he will possibly overcome his objection to kissing. That is not borne of religion, but of angst and lack of nerve.

No 1Louder, I am stunned that you don't see that. Perhaps if you had not assumed the role of supporter so quickly because of religious piety, then you might have been able to forego the usual "humor" demonstrated here, and been able to see the situation for what it is yourself: Just a sheltered guy with a misunderstanding of the birds and the bees because he hasn't hunted much. You give his "urges" too much credit. Take another look.

After all...you invited us to take note of his posts, so I invite you to do the same...in their entirety, without stopping at their religious connotations. In my earlier posts, I gave you the OP's hypocrisy. See for yourself.

Edit: Kabota, why do you say all of the people who give objective comments have nothing intelligent to add? By intelligent, do you mean favorable? Because your comments are not intelligent. No, they are quite the opposite.

Last edited by darksom1; 06-15-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Racer

How can any of that be relative here when the OP has not so much as kissed a woman? How can he possibly know how far he will go if he has not ever attempted this? You are talking about addicts and people who have been exposed to the fruit, tasted it, and can't control their urges. You are entering a cub (OP) in the analogy of full grown wolves (addicts) 1Louder. This is not the OP's problem. Neither is religion the impediment here.

Separate the jokes and the attacks from both sides, and you still get a guy afraid of intimacy, and all that entails. People whose actions are fostered by religious beliefs, don't foresee possibly overcoming the "problem" down the road. It is no problem. It is a way of life to them. The OP has said that if he dates more, then he will possibly overcome his objection to kissing. That is not borne of religion, but of angst and lack of nerve.

No 1Louder, I am stunned that you don't see that. Perhaps if you had not assumed the role of supporter so quickly because of religious piety, then you might have been able to forego the usual "humor" demonstrated here, and been able to see the situation for what it is yourself: Just a sheltered guy with a misunderstanding of the birds and the bees because he hasn't hunted much. You give his "urges" too much credit. Take another look.

After all...you invited us to take note of his posts, so I invite you to do the same...in their entirety, without stopping at their religious connotations. In my earlier posts, I gave you the OP's hypocrisy. See for yourself.

Edit: Kabota, why do you say all of the people who give objective comments have nothing intelligent to add? By intelligent, do you mean favorable? Because your comments are not intelligent. No, they are quite the opposite.
darksom1

I truly wonder about you. I never said that people who give objective comments have nothing intelligent to add. That was directed to the people that made statements about me that were not appropriate and those that cleary did not read the majority of what I had said and just posted stuff, (IE: kissing repulses me.) Which is not true.
How are my comments not intelligent? I am not trying to say you can only talk to me if your smart. See what I wrote in the 1st paragraph of this.

Once again: I am not afraid of kissing. At this point in my life I have decided to wait. I did state that I might decide to change. I do not limit myself to stop analyzing every part of my life. I try to question everything I do and decide if this is something that I want to do. If anything this shows I have an open mind and willing to look at my life.

Not sure what your beef is with me. I do not believe I have done anything to you. Yet you encourage and participate in putting words in my mouth, and judging me. I have not judged you. I hope your eyes will be opened to see that some people are different than you.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:42 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by kabota
darksom1

I truly wonder about you. I never said that people who give objective comments have nothing intelligent to add. That was directed to the people that made statements about me that were not appropriate and those that cleary did not read the majority of what I had said and just posted stuff, (IE: kissing repulses me.) Which is not true.
How are my comments not intelligent? I am not trying to say you can only talk to me if your smart. See what I wrote in the 1st paragraph of this.

Once again: I am not afraid of kissing. At this point in my life I have decided to wait. I did state that I might decide to change. I do not limit myself to stop analyzing every part of my life. I try to question everything I do and decide if this is something that I want to do. If anything this shows I have an open mind and willing to look at my life.

Not sure what your beef is with me. I do not believe I have done anything to you. Yet you encourage and participate in putting words in my mouth, and judging me. I have not judged you. I hope your eyes will be opened to see that some people are different than you.
I do not have a "beef" with you. You mistake my rebuttals for that. Now, have I had some fun at your expense? Yes, but that is about it on the negative side.

I do, however, take issue with you and others touting religion as the reason for outrageous ideas and acts, as well as a means of justification. Well, not even so much you as your ardent supporters. But there is no "nasty vibe" to get from what I am saying. Just an objective opinion to you and the religious zealots that seek to support you when this clearly isn't about religion. Am I right?

Nothing debate-wise is ever "vanilla" for me Kabota. So people that over-simplify to make their point don't get my arguments to the contrary. You just hear that I have a problem with you not kissing a girl. But I don't. I was arguing against the "why". I could care less if you do or don't. So are we cool? Do we at least have clarity?
Old 06-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
You can keep delaying your kisses buddy.

However, girls won't wait for you.

Quick Reply: Waiting to kiss before marriage