Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Waiting to kiss before marriage

Old 06-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Back in a TL again.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
Im just wondering why all of a sudden now you decided to post this.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^Thanks for the future nightmares
Old 06-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,049 Likes on 1,135 Posts
Enjoy your time alone.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Instructor

that is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard of

why stop at that? maybe you shouldn't hold hands or open the door for her either
Old 06-11-2008, 06:25 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah...I'm starting to think it's teh gay for his future. He may not be gay now, but he will be when he finds out that these women today started kissing back in 2nd grade! Meaning there ain't nobody left!

I mean, it's hard as fuck to find a woman who has not sucked a dick or fucked, let alone kissed! That shit is ridiculous! Dude is definitely not up on current events or females!

Him: I have to ask you a question
Her: Ok...
Him: I'm saving myself for marriage
Her: Awww...that's so sweet
Him: Are you?
Her: Am I what?
Him: Saving yourself
Her: Now?
Him: Yes
Her: I think I have some left since the last time, so yeah.
Him:
Her: I'm sorry. Gimme a kiss and it will be all better!
Him:
Her: I'm sorry, I have to go, I have a 2:00! Can I have my money now?

That fucking sheltered life will kill you once you come outside and play man!!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Racer

I haven't read all the replies but I'm pretty sure your just GAY.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Old 06-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Race Director

at the responses especially killers

At least you wont get STDs.

The problem is good luck finding a girl who shares this view. I think you could probably find a lot on the sex issue but not the kissing issue.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:17 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Seriously...just curious...is there anyone else here male or female, 21 or older, who hasn't kissed yet?

You get amnesty if you come forth now! :surrender

God help you if you tell us later in a thread...
Old 06-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
^^^

I'm a virgin.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Seriously...just curious...is there anyone else here male or female, 21 or older, who hasn't kissed yet?

You get amnesty if you come forth now! :surrender

God help you if you tell us later in a thread...

/red
Old 06-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,328 Likes on 1,308 Posts
Shit my first lip to lip kiss was in 2nd grade..
Old 06-11-2008, 08:29 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by wndrlst

/red
what does that "/red" mean? lol
Old 06-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Race Director

I actually knew a couple that did wait till marriage or at least that was the rumor. However, the guy was an idiot (not that the OP is).
Old 06-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,328 Likes on 1,308 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
what does that "/red" mean? lol
red text implies sarcasm
Old 06-11-2008, 08:37 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
red text implies sarcasm
Oh ok, I knew that, but thought it was something else...thanks!
Old 06-12-2008, 12:55 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
Wow are you serious? Look premarital sex is one thing. Kissing though? Come on.......

I just can't follow this without scratching my head and wondering what on earth would prevent you from a kissing a girl other than a fear of any type of intimacy. You weren't touched by a family member as a child were you?
Old 06-12-2008, 01:26 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

It's official! Fear of intimacy :

Old 06-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Im No Superman

Originally Posted by kabota
I think it is natural tendency to go farther each time in nearly everything we do.
So what are you going to do IF there is the day when EVERYTHING you can do is done? (Assuming you get past 1st base and beyond) Including anything involving the chocolate starfish..

I have been lead on many times and I dont have a trust for girls.
Honestly how many times have you been led on? You are 21, it cant be so many times that you never want to try ever again..
Old 06-12-2008, 03:22 AM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
To the OP:

If you are waiting to be physical with your future mate, even to the point of refraining from kissing, I ABSOLUTELY COMMEND YOU.

Remember, as Jesus believing Christians, we are "not of this world". John 15:19 says, "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

I don't know if you are a football fan, but Seahawks Pro Bowl running back Shaun Alexander didn't even kiss his wife before he married her. This is from a person who could of had and can still have any woman he wants. http://youtube.com/watch?v=q7tq0Ri7ucY

Also, think about what Psalms 37:4 says - "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." http://youtube.com/watch?v=6rS8w5Oq1DQ&feature=related

Never lose heart, and definitely take heart in what Shaun Alexander says as a fellow believer.

Remember the very words of Jesus in John 15:19 - "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Regarding those who've posted who say, "How do you know you are compatible until you kiss/touch/have sex with him/her?" I say this: 1 man + 1 woman = COMPATIBLE. Any basic biology class will have taught you that.

Old 06-12-2008, 06:00 AM
Racer

Wow, I ask a question and it turns into this. Most of the post now don't even try to discuss the topic. I am amazed how some portray me as a terrible person. But of all the dates I have been on I am glad so far I have not kissed any one of those girls because it would have meant nothing. Everyone has something to give, and by not kissing everyother girl, I have kept something.
I think I may me more mature then some of you all even if I am 21.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:54 AM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Kabota...I'm just curious... have you ever seen a woman naked?...seen a vagina? I'm not saying your gay but I just don't see how you can have these views whether their religious or not... Maybe you just honestly don't know what your missing out.

Here is an experiment.. Just get close to a girl.. ask her if you can "kiss her" .. pull her panties down and have taste.. Shit man, close your eyes if you have too.. Once you try it I don't think you'll have the same views! Just my opinion but I really think it's something you should consider...
Old 06-12-2008, 06:54 AM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Originally Posted by princelybug
Regarding those who've posted who say, "How do you know you are compatible until you kiss/touch/have sex with him/her?" I say this: 1 man + 1 woman = COMPATIBLE. Any basic biology class will have taught you that.
You, sir, are deluding yourself.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:05 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Wow, I ask a question and it turns into this. Most of the post now don't even try to discuss the topic. I am amazed how some portray me as a terrible person. But of all the dates I have been on I am glad so far I have not kissed any one of those girls because it would have meant nothing. Everyone has something to give, and by not kissing everyother girl, I have kept something.
I think I may me more WEIRD/CRAZY/DELUSIONAL then some of you all even if I am 21.

Fixed.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:07 AM
Bent = #1

Biology says penis goes in vagina = compatible? My penis can go into a donkey's ass, but that doesn't mean we are compatible, even if he did buy me chocolate.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Suzuka Master

To the OP:

If you are waiting to be physical with your future mate, even to the point of refraining from kissing, I ABSOLUTELY COMMEND YOU.
Im not saying his goals arent crazy - Im just saying its not realistic.

He posted because hes obviously unsure in his decision. And why would you post on an Acura board about something of this nature? Hell, Im sure theres a forum dedicated to sexual repression out there he could have gotten advice from, but he chose to get it here.

But the fact of the matter is - were not going to condone his unrealistic expectations here.

FTR - Im not being rude or anything, but my uncle repressed his tendency to be gay from a young age. Didnt like kissing chicks, but he would go on dates just so no one would think differently. He even married and had a child with a she-bitch. Now hes got so many f'ed up issues I dont even know where to start. You need to figure your own self out. Dont let message boards, your parents or the judgemental faith youre attached to do it for you. Otherwise youll never accept yourself for who you are. How can you love God or Jesus if you cant even love yourself?
Old 06-12-2008, 07:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Don't take the posts in this thread too seriously as some people here are just teasing you (you'll probably get a similar response if you ask this in person). It's just a shock to hear your unusual thoughts for someone as young as you in this modern age, especially here in the US where most young people are considered very liberal. But if you live in a very conservative country like Iran, Egypt, Israel, Philippines, India, etc., you would not be alone in your ideas...

I guess you need to clarify them because some of your statements in this thread are contradictory. There are also some questions raised about your beliefs but you haven't addressed them. If you want a serious conversation about this topic, you need to be able to answer the questions and lay out on the table your reasonings.

Personally, I can't wait to hear back from you because I'm seriously interested in understanding your point of view.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:01 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
I still think you are indeed gay.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Received 108 Likes on 84 Posts
^ OH NOES

Old 06-12-2008, 08:20 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

This is not the quest for the Holy Grail! Stop trying to make this about religion. This is a fear of intimacy.

The OP is confused as well, because he said he has only dated one girl in post #19 back in high school, and now he is playa, playa all of a sudden, after being ridiculed, in post #101! Have you dated once or dated often OP?? Either way, you are afraid of girls and don't trust them. Not saying saving yourself for marriage isn't a good idea, religious or otherwise, but your fear stems from your encounters or lack thereof. The reigion is more of a smoke screen! Proof that it's not about religion why you won't? How about post #38, and look especially at the part in bold:

My parents do not force this on me. The have no idea of what I think. And the reason for not kissing would not be for because I am afraid of going to far.( Although this could be a problem for some people) I may have messed up on what I typed or something that led people to believe that. And I dont understand for the people bashing me, but hey its a forum. You make it seem like I am a terrible person, when I am a genuinely nice guy.
I was just asking to see if there was anyone out there that had tried this?
Maybe if I get dating a girl after a bit I will decide I am okay with kissing.
P.S.
I don't need a shrink
If it's about religion, then it would be that way no matter how many women you dated playboy. Keep it real. You are afraid of women, and it has NOTHING to do with religion. You proved it by that remark because you will consider it! Case closed on that one!

I don't know if you are a football fan, but Seahawks Pro Bowl running back Shaun Alexander didn't even kiss his wife before he married her. This is from a person who could of had and can still have any woman he wants.
You mean "former" Pro-Bowl running back don't you? Who lost his starting spot after that one good year that landed him on John Madden? Him, that dude who can't find a team now? Get real! You must not be a fan either! And who said he is widely considered a handsome dude? Just because you think he's fine, doesn't mean he can get every woman he wants.

Wow...you really typed that huh? So, that means that any woman, regardless of her religion or ethnicity, no matter if she is a criminal, slut, or child molester is compatible and can be your wife? ANY of them? All she has to have is a vagina and breasteses???? Forget the OP needing a shrink, you take his place! You sound hella crazier than him man! Damn!

Nuff said!!

Last edited by darksom1; 06-12-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:39 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun
, even if he did buy me chocolate.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:21 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun
Biology says penis goes in vagina = compatible? My penis can go into a donkey's ass, but that doesn't mean we are compatible, even if he did buy me chocolate.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:39 AM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
You need to cut out this self righteous shit, you're gonna ruin your young life or worse yet end up alone for the rest of your life.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:42 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts

You sound very very picky...like you've never found a girl you really like, which is fine. I would also never kiss some girl I don't like...some people do, but it's just not me. I'm very picky as well, just nowhere near this extreme though.

I think you're looking for "the one" that you want to marry, which is also fine since that's what all single people are trying to do. But I don't think you can know what to look for in a girl unless you experiment (date) with other girls that you just don't get that feeling with. You will learn a lot about physical and emotional compatability just by dating around and being close with a girl for a while.

People date to see what they like and don't like about people. And when you find a girl that has the right balance of features that you are compatible with, you've found the one. However, you have to know what to look for first.

Good luck.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:46 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by GIBSON6594
You need to cut out this self righteous shit, you're gonna ruin your young life or worse yet end up alone for the rest of your life.
^ Nah, the market for men who have not kissed another man is wide open! He should be aiight!
Old 06-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
19 and counting

Old 06-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Bent = #1

I bet you belong to this web site.. Just stop before the white stuff comes out

http://www.teensagainstporn.com/foru...thread_id=2095
Old 06-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Race Director

To the OP:

Remember, as Jesus believing Christians, we are "not of this world". John 15:19 says, "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

I don't know if you are a football fan, but Seahawks Pro Bowl running back Shaun Alexander didn't even kiss his wife before he married her. This is from a person who could of had and can still have any woman he wants. http://youtube.com/watch?v=q7tq0Ri7ucY

Also, think about what Psalms 37:4 says - "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." http://youtube.com/watch?v=6rS8w5Oq1DQ&feature=related

Never lose heart, and definitely take heart in what Shaun Alexander says as a fellow believer.

Remember the very words of Jesus in John 15:19 - "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

wow i feel bad for you. didnt you see south parks imagination land episodes? remember now...jesus was part of the council of the 9 ...

1 man+1 woman=compatible? yes in a purely physical sense of injecting your sperm into a pussy....but since your a jesus freak and no nothing about NORMAL relationships you would understand that far more goes into a COMPATIBLE relationship besides that.....

oh yes, im sure your married and know everything that jesus taught you...how wonderful....since when does quoting jesus have any credibility for any argument?
Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
I think you're full of shit and I don't respect your views.

You won't be happy.
+1
Old 06-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
My parents do not force this on me. The have no idea of what I think. And the reason for not kissing would not be for because I am afraid of going to far.( Although this could be a problem for some people) I may have messed up on what I typed or something that led people to believe that. And I dont understand for the people bashing me, but hey its a forum. You make it seem like I am a terrible person, when I am a genuinely nice guy.
I was just asking to see if there was anyone out there that had tried this?
Maybe if I get dating a girl after a bit I will decide I am okay with kissing.
P.S.
I don't need a shrink
I didn't get to page 2 or 3 yet, but I'll chime in.

I think this is a brave choice to make, something that not everyone will understand. Even though I did not do this, I can see where you are coming from. And I agree kissing leads to other things, almost certainly. But, I don't think that's a reason - by itself - to obstain from kissing. This is however your choice.

I think there's something valuable to be learned with respect to compatability by kissing. I've kissed girls where for some reason it was a real ho-hum type of deal. It was a scent, a chemestry - something. But I'd be bummed if I found out after being married that was the case.

I'm short on time so I'll leave with this: if you really think self-control is an issue and kissing (for you) would lead there, but all means stick to your convictions. Only you know yoruself, and what would cause you grief. Hopefully you'll find a girl on the same page. However if your self-control issues permit, I think at least a kiss is a good idea. No reason you can't draw that line other places. You can respect a girl plenty and still make out.

Good luck to you -

Quick Reply: Waiting to kiss before marriage