Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Update: Divorced, moved to better neighborhood. New g/f. She said Yes.

Old 05-15-2017, 05:58 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,824 Likes on 2,571 Posts
Originally Posted by aomechmarine
Father was murdered. They were very happy tho. i don't have to stick my head up a cow's ass to see if the meat is good. i can take the butchers word for it. Simple facts. i'm a logical person. I look at the big picture marriage literally offers nothing to a man this day and age.

ZERO BENEFITS. i challange ANYONE to list the benfits of marriage to a man. Specifically TO a MAN. There are many. many, benefits for a woman... If Im wrong, prove it. none of you have rebuked what i've said. All of you that responded emotionally can't think logically. Fuck your previous fee fee's. Facts over feelings

as well my typos are numerous, and will continue Its a god damn nightmare interface from this iPhone 7 plus..
you just quoted Tommy Boy in your opening argument...

you fail, you have nothing offer, nothing you say can even remotely be taken in a serious manner. Go back fingering your Barbies.
Old 05-15-2017, 05:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc
I don't feel bad for rockstar...I've seen his girlfriend :hot:

aomech "grew up" on Tom Lykis. In others words he's a virgin.

I derive no value or self worth from getting pussy. i don't allow women to dictate whether I am a man. I get plenty of pussy regardless. It's not any type of accomplishment. The way you framed it, you are giving pussy too much value in your life. Pussy is an incredibly easy to get commodity. Stop putting the pussy on a pedastal. the fact you think being a virgin would be an insult, that shows how thirsty you are. i reject chicks that aren't up to my standards... I look down on idiots who do anything to get laid.. including staying in unhappy marriages or relationships

Sex is great. i love it obviously, but I don't put myself in situations that don't benefit me just to get laid. Some of you guys are clearly getting butthurt because the truth hurts.

Last edited by aomechmarine; 05-15-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

you just quoted Tommy Boy in your opening argument...

you fail, you have nothing offer, nothing you say can even remotely be taken in a serious manner. Go back fingering your Barbies.
Yea so again, list the benfits to a man then? Or is all you have emotional triggered responses?? Am i hurting your precious feelings? is that all you have..? No logic..? All you can do is insult, I mean Bring it on fuck it, it's Ramblings who gives a fuck? but bring some facts too... except you have NONE
Old 05-15-2017, 06:06 PM
The Third Ball

Again. Stop quoting movies for the basis of all your knowledge.

The only pussy you get is from stray cats. We all know it so you can stop pretending already.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 1Louder
Be single and happy. But don't preach like you have this all figured out for everyone. If you figured out what works for you, then great. Honestly with that attitude you should never be in a relationship so it's good you do what you do. Other people can actually be in relationships and I know this will shock you, be married for 27 years and actually have a happy life. There is nothing wrong with either choice, and people should do what's right for them.

Ok NO it does not shock me that people in the PAST regularly did this. That was the social norm. If someone was 25 years old and they have been married for 27 years then they are over 50 years old. Therefore they are from a DIFFERENT GENERATION. i am part of the CURRENT generation. TIMES CHANGE. What worked in the past doesn't work in the present.. If people can be free to preach to get married then why the FUCK would I NOT be allowed to state FACTS. If a guy decides to get married anyway, armed with the facts... At the very least he goes in armed with knowledge. There is no way that is not a benefit to any man. Knowledge is power. Too many people just tell you what you WANT to hear, not what you NEED to hear. The truth is ugly. Sure some people will get married and be happy. The facts don't lie tho. The majority of people getting married today WILL get divorced. Knowing the facts can help you avoid putting yourself in a marrige that is basically set to fail. Even if you truly want to get married, then knowing what generally results in divorces can help you out. Knowing what alimony is, knowing what a prenup is, all beneficial

Last edited by aomechmarine; 05-15-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Again. Stop quoting movies for the basis of all your knowledge.

The only pussy you get is from stray cats. We all know it so you can stop pretending already.
so... still no facts right..? Come with some facts. Except you got NONE.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:23 PM
The Third Ball

so... still no facts right..? Come with some facts. Except you got NONE.
anything would be lost on you. No point in even trying. Fucktards be fucktarding.
Old 05-15-2017, 06:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yea so still no facts right..? i'm waiting but you got nothing to back up your bullshit . i don't need to insult you. i just have to keep asking you to support your side with facts.I'm a very logical perosn, I'm open to new ideas based on science and logic. NOT FEELINGS. The fact you cant do so proves your response is purely emotional and not based on facts. Fuck your feelings , give me some facts
Old 05-15-2017, 06:53 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Ok NO it does not shock me that people in the PAST regularly did this. That was the social norm. If someone was 25 years old and they have been married for 27 years then they are over 50 years old. Therefore they are from a DIFFERENT GENERATION. i am part of the CURRENT generation. TIMES CHANGE. What worked in the past doesn't work in the present.. If people can be free to preach to get married then why the FUCK would I NOT be allowed to state FACTS. If a guy decides to get married anyway, armed with the facts... At the very least he goes in armed with knowledge. There is no way that is not a benefit to any man. Knowledge is power. Too many people just tell you what you WANT to hear, not what you NEED to hear. The truth is ugly. Sure some people will get married and be happy. The facts don't lie tho. The majority of people getting married today WILL get divorced. Knowing the facts can help you avoid putting yourself in a marrige that is basically set to fail. Even if you truly want to get married, then knowing what generally results in divorces can help you out. Knowing what alimony is, knowing what a prenup is, all beneficial
Humans have been pairing up and/or married for thousands of years - pretty much throughout human history. But all of that should come to a screeching halt to you. Because you are from a DIFFERENT GENERATION. I hate to break it to you but your generation just isn't that special. You are no different, you were just raised with iPhones and internet. Basic human biology and needs are all the same.

The only facts you are quoting are simple divorce rates and the related potential consequences. To you it's a business arrangement and you don't want to enter into one. Like I said before, it's good you've figured that out. I know lots of people who are 50+, single and happy with no regrets. Go be one of them. But the big difference between the ones I know and you is they don't lecture people who are happily married and they certainly don't pretend that what works for them should be applied to everyone. All of them, without exception, say "this is what worked for me".

And I've no interest in engaging you on the many reasons why marriages can be good and healthy because I don't believe for a second you'd approach this topic with an open mind.

We might agree on one point, that I think a lot of people just get married because society has conditioned us for that to be the "thing to do next" once you reach adulthood. I'm a firm believer that folks should resist that temptation, take their time, develop the necessary emotional skills and maturity, figure out what they want, and go that. Whatever it is.

But your assertion that marriage is the apocalypse could not be more untrue.
The following 4 users liked this post by 1Louder:
*.jpg (05-16-2017), EvilVirus (05-16-2017), Jakes_tl (05-16-2017), sixsixfour (05-16-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 07:12 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
aomech has been reading too much The Red Pill
Old 05-15-2017, 07:17 PM
Three Wheelin'

When did I say that men and women should stop pairing up..? NEVER did I say that. you can be with a woman and simply never sign that paperwork. Signing that paperwork IS just a contract. A contract that makes YOU the Man, obligated to pay. it doesn't do anything else. You can be loyal faithful happy without it. Shit, most kids born today are raised by single mothers, not to mariages at all.The rest of your comment is pretty cool...

EXCEPT marriage has become an apocalypse for the average man who gets divorced. Since the majority of men DO end up getting divorced, then that is a VALID logical concern. At the bare minimum, men SHOULD be looking at getting prenups and looking at the laws in their specific states, to at least be fully informed.

My generation IS different. Due to years of pussy ass men in the genertaion before us, the laws have gotten way more harsh on men. False accusations about domestic violence and sexual abuse are common place in court rooms today. Women love to accuse men of that BS. Its an easy way to instantly get full custody, while the man has to jump throigh all kinds of hoops just to get to see his kids again. And has to immediately start paying child support. The VAWA act was passed under Obama, and Hillary wanted to make it even worse. Those laws are specifically written against MEN. It is Violence against WOMEN Act, not the Fomestic Violence act... thats how they sold it tho.. but al it fod was mandate things against MALES

Therefore YOU did not grow up in the same world. You did not go to college where false rape accusations abound. If you can't accept that the laws are unfair, then youc an't begin to change them. If you simply go along with being society's bitch, then nothing changes. So NO, this generation I different and they realize its become bullshit. And they don't want to be a part of it.

Last edited by aomechmarine; 05-15-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:19 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Costco
aomech has been reading too much The Red Pill
i didn't read that, I created that. i was red pill as fuck before that ever became a thing. And I like how you said "too much". So how much red pill knowledge is too much..? When is having too much knowledge a bad thing..?
Old 05-15-2017, 07:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

*** apologies for the terrible spelling. The interface on this iPhone 7 plus and this forum are horrendous. i'll try switching to mobile site. i tried to fix the errors but its a god damn night mare...

Last edited by aomechmarine; 05-15-2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:18 PM
The Third Ball

*** apologies for the terrible spelling. The interface on this iPhone 7 plus and this forum are horrendous. i'll try switching to mobile site. i tried to fix the errors but its a god damn night mare...
more proof you're just a moron.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:24 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
For anyone not familiar with red pill, it's a men's rights/anti-feminism/pickup artist movement. Depending on who you ask, it either has a negative connotation or a positive one with not much in between, unless people have never heard of it.

This legislator was found to be a devout red piller, and now people are calling for him to resign:

New Hampshire State Lawmaker Accused Of Online Misogyny Faces Expulsion : NPR
The following users liked this post:
EvilVirus (05-16-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 08:28 PM
The Third Ball

I still say this kid is full of shit.
The following 2 users liked this post by Sarlacc:
EvilVirus (05-16-2017), Jakes_tl (05-16-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Latent car nut

Received 2,005 Likes on 1,407 Posts
Dude, you're being far too kind.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yep...so still no facts yet you still love the taste of my dick in your mouth. You are the one attacking me. With no facts. Cant back up your bullshit. Pussy ass bitch.

Costco - red pill knowledge is simply knowledge. It is used in all of those communities for different purposes. those communities do not work together.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by horseshoez
Dude, you're being far too kind.
I didn't do shit to you. Are you bitter about getting divorced or are you happily married? If you are happily married, then I don't see the need for you to comment at all. Keep it moving or add some facts. Fuck your feelings.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:54 PM
The Third Ball

Yep...so still no facts yet you still love the taste of my dick in your mouth. You are the one attacking me. With no facts. Cant back up your bullshit. Pussy ass bitch.

Costco - red pill knowledge is simply knowledge. It is used in all of those communities for different purposes. those communities do not work together.
spoken like a true 13 year old sneaking onto mommies laptop.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:58 PM
Latent car nut

I didn't do shit to you. Are you bitter about getting divorced or are you happily married? If you are happily married, then I don't see the need for you to comment at all. Keep it moving or add some facts. Fuck your feelings.
Proof positive you're a punk-assed-bitch.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

spoken like a true 13 year old sneaking onto mommies laptop.
You are the one who has to resort to childish name calling because you got no facts, ya fat bitch. At this point Im just defending myself when I return the favor. Stop clogging up the thread and add something like FACTS or kicks rocks you stupid fuck.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Proof positive you're a punk-assed-bitch.
another pussy ass bitch with no facts. Name calling on the internet. WOW you're hard whoooaa I've already previously proven on Azine that Im a Marine Sergeant, a black belt in the Marine Martial Arts program, amateur boxer. I'll show your daughter how much of a pussy I am if shes of age. I just had a 19 year old girl last night in the basic old ILX. You guys getting so butthurt are funny. Go ahead and keep talking shit online you old fat bitches. IRL I'd whoop on you so hard, so you just make me smile!😂😂

serious how old are you? Like 50+?? dont stroke out from a heart attack from your rage ya old pussy!!🤣🤣🤣

NAS Pensacola!? i guarantee while you were "separated" (as in your wife left and then realized she can't financially support herself so she came crawling back)... your wife got fucked by so many sailors and Marines, its not even funny!! She probably kissed you right after she swallowed!!😂🤣 what a fucking cuckold!!

Last edited by aomechmarine; 05-15-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:23 PM
Latent car nut

Listen maggot, I was a Marine before you were an itch in you're daddy's pants; knock that shit off, you give the rest of us a bad name.

As for my age, I'm in my 60s and yet I can still run a 1:40 half marathon, so I ain't likely to stroke out any time soon.
The following 6 users liked this post by horseshoez:
Acura_Dude (05-19-2017), Costco (05-16-2017), EvilVirus (05-16-2017), justnspace (05-16-2017), stogie1020 (05-16-2017), thoiboi (05-16-2017) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-15-2017, 09:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Listen maggot, I was a Marine before you were an itch in you're daddy's pants; knock that shit off, you give the rest of us a bad name.

As for my age, I'm in my 60s and yet I can still run a 1:40 half marathon, so I ain't likely to stroke out any time soon.
Fuck you old man! Like i just said I could obvously beat your old ass up if you tried anything in real life. And we both know it! I have no reason to attack an old man. Unless you try something, so go for it. But THE ONLY REASON your wife didn't leave you is because she wants your tricare and retirement benefits, and because shes a washed up cunt and can't work or earn money anymore! You are a walking ATM to her, nothing more nothing less. You definitely 100% got cheated on any time you went on deployment. i've seen your type before!! 😹😹😹 and you know its true, your daughter gets fucked by Marines!! You probably did the same exact shit when you were my age, so don't be a butthurt hypocrite now, devildog!!! BWahahahaha!!😂😂😂
Old 05-15-2017, 09:43 PM
The Third Ball

I love it when little kids start being internet tough guys.

Please continue your meltdown. It's cute. Not like your mom cute (because she isn't.) More like a 2 legged dog dragging his ass across the carpet cute.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Just a sanity check here..
Advice about women is being given by someone who spent his resources, time, money, energy and effort....
on putting chrome shit all over his car instead of on women..

And to think I thought he put that shit on his car because he thought it attracted women..
Carry on..
The following 4 users liked this post by Majofo:
Acura_Dude (05-19-2017), EvilVirus (05-16-2017), Sarlacc (05-15-2017), stogie1020 (05-16-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 09:52 PM

I put my money on horseshoez kicking that ass
The following 7 users liked this post by Majofo:
Acura_Dude (05-19-2017), EvilVirus (05-16-2017), gatrhumpy (05-16-2017), justnspace (05-16-2017), Sarlacc (05-15-2017), stogie1020 (05-16-2017), thoiboi (05-16-2017) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-15-2017, 09:52 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Fuck you old man! Like i just said I could obvously beat your old ass up if you tried anything in real life. And we both know it! I have no reason to attack an old man. Unless you try something, so go for it. But THE ONLY REASON your wife didn't leave you is because she wants your tricare and retirement benefits, and because shes a washed up cunt and can't work or earn money anymore! You are a walking ATM to her, nothing more nothing less. You definitely 100% got cheated on any time you went on deployment. i've seen your type before!! 😹😹😹 and you know its true, your daughter gets fucked by Marines!! You probably did the same exact shit when you were my age, so don't be a butthurt hypocrite now, devildog!!! BWahahahaha!!😂😂😂
You are way out of line with all of this. Way, way over the top and completely uncalled for.

And I'd put my money on horseshoez any day and twice on Sunday. You have no idea what a 1:40 half is do you.
The following 3 users liked this post by 1Louder:
Acura_Dude (05-19-2017), EvilVirus (05-16-2017), stogie1020 (05-16-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 09:53 PM

The following users liked this post:
1Louder (05-15-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,244 Likes on 4,855 Posts
Fucking shit, J... B?! Really? What the fuck do I not read to miss all of that?
Old 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,244 Likes on 4,855 Posts
Fuck you old man! Like i just said I could obvously beat your old ass up if you tried anything in real life. And we both know it! I have no reason to attack an old man. Unless you try something, so go for it. But THE ONLY REASON your wife didn't leave you is because she wants your tricare and retirement benefits, and because shes a washed up cunt and can't work or earn money anymore! You are a walking ATM to her, nothing more nothing less. You definitely 100% got cheated on any time you went on deployment. i've seen your type before!! ������ and you know its true, your daughter gets fucked by Marines!! You probably did the same exact shit when you were my age, so don't be a butthurt hypocrite now, devildog!!! BWahahahaha!!������
Haul it in, son. There is absolutely no reason to talk to anyone on this site like this wether your are quoting movies or snorting Lucas in your bedroom. This is a warning, and another reaction like this one will earn you a timeout.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:51 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,863 Likes on 2,030 Posts
Give him a break. It is pretty plain he's having a bad reaction to his testosterone therapy.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:18 PM

That's where you get injections (pumped if you will) by a bunch of dudes with elevated testosterone right?
In the ass of course.. Must have taken some shots to the face as well.. Probably
Old 05-16-2017, 02:00 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by oo7spy
Fucking shit, J... B?! Really? What the fuck do I not read to miss all of that?
i don't see you correcting these pussies ganging up on me, so I dont give fuck. It's ramblings. Dudes calling me all kinds of names , but when I respond I'm the bad guy..? Yea right. No way.

You just took it personal, thats it. You got other dudes calling me homophobic slurs, and thats Ok? So homophobic language is OK on Acurazine? But can't talk about divorce statistics on a divorce thread..? Yea that makes a lot of sense...

i came on here and congratulated all the succesful divorces! I came in peace!😂😂 it was the butthurt people who attacked me, I didn't attack anyone first.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 1Louder
You are way out of line with all of this. Way, way over the top and completely uncalled for.

And I'd put my money on horseshoez any day and twice on Sunday. You have no idea what a 1:40 half is do you.
if you think a 1:40 half is fast you are pathetic and out of shape. I run 6 minute miles all day for general fitness. The Marine Corps PFT perfect score for the 3 mile run is only an 18 minute or faster run. i do that all day. I regularly run 8 miles in about an hour just to keep up on general fitness, I don't even consider myself a runner at all, there are people who I work with who run the same pace or faster and run like 15 -16 miles a day. I'm literally half the man's age, PFFFTTT that shit is slow as fuck to me, he knows it. He probably ran just as fast or faster when he was my age. i didn't attack him either, I defended myself after he stepped up. Not my fault he got smacked back down. Same thing would happen in real life, he knows it. You know it. We all know it. Move on. No need to embarass him. Or yourselves..

besides - thought we were here to congratulate Ken on the newfound freedom? WTF? Why are you guys so butthurt about that..? Jeez stopping making it about your selfish attention whore selves and give the guy a round of applause on the good deed! Great job man! FUCK marriage!
Old 05-16-2017, 02:25 AM
Three Wheelin'

I love it when little kids start being internet tough guys.

Please continue your meltdown. It's cute. Not like your mom cute (because she isn't.) More like a 2 legged dog dragging his ass across the carpet cute.
i'm not an internet tough guy, I've provided picture proof before on Azine that I am in fact a black belt and a Marine Sergeant. Feel free to post pics of yourself. Pretty sure you are not anywhere near my level of physical fitness. Simple as that. But yet.. still got no facts and only personal attacks right..? Feel free to post any related facts to the THREAD TOPIC... Stop derailing... if you are so confident you are correct, then just prove me wrong with your irrefutable facts. But ya got nothing scrub.

Ken you are better off. The facts are on your side. Ignore all these people wishing you to go back to the plantation. No more slave labor for you buddy! FREEEEEEDOM!!
Old 05-16-2017, 05:20 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,651 Likes on 1,116 Posts
Old 05-16-2017, 06:11 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 360 Likes on 319 Posts
aomechmarine - you need to go take classes for anger management and people skills. People like you not only shouldn't get married but people like you shouldn't even have a girlfriend for one day.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:06 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,914 Likes on 14,457 Posts
I'll just leave this here as a reminder and a warning...

I have a feeling you saw some nasty shit growing up, Aomech...women being degraded, maybe abuse etc.
It's all good to not believe in getting married, but you're too angry about it (and your stance on women and their purpose to you) for it to be that simple.
In addition, I personally think you are not very nice because you are the type of guy that likely hurts the reputation of men in the eye's of a lot of good women...
so the next guy, that might be worthy and loyal and loving...has to work that much harder to prove that not all men are "like that".
The following 2 users liked this post by rockstar143:
Acura_Dude (05-19-2017), Jakes_tl (05-16-2017)

Quick Reply: Update: Divorced, moved to better neighborhood. New g/f. She said Yes.