Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Trusting a girl

Old 07-06-2004, 11:12 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Trusting a girl

How do you trust a girl?

And more specifically, how do you trust a girl when she's going on a trip, let's say to Mexico for a solid week, with a friend of hers?
Old 07-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
male or female friend? if male, is he gay, if female, is she straight? how long have they known each other?

i won't feel comfortable about it at all. not that i don't trust her, it's that i don't trust other people
Old 07-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Burning Brakes

It depends on the relationship.
Is it long term? Are you committed to each other? Do you pass up going out with friends to be with her? Can you go along on the trip? What kind of person is this friend? What is the purpose of this trip?

Its way more than a trust issue. If this is a committed relationship, then why is she going on a fun trip to a party place? Why should she want to go away at all without you (that's not work related)?
Old 07-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Doin' da crack shuffle

You don't trust her.

I never trust a female.

It makes things a lot easier.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Go Noles!

i'm not sure... but if it were me, i wouldn't be going w/ my friend, i'd be going w/ my boyfriend... :-/

but i'll ask you this: how long have you been going out? has trust been an issue before? if you have been dating for a while and have a solid secure relationship, then i think you can just rest and know that she is just having a fun vacation with one of her (best?) friends.

it's a tough one, b/c if you bring it up she could throw a hissy fit "you don't trust me blah blah" and it could just be a mess.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Red-CL
You don't trust her.

I never trust a female.

never trust anyone outside of family, actually.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Trust until they give you a reason not too. If you start dating someone, are you gonna follow them everywhere, or need to go everywhere with them? Hell no, that is too much work!! Let her do what she wants, and you are entitled to to the same and go on vacation with your friends.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Diamonds are forever...

Originally Posted by Rock2534
Trust until they give you a reason not too.

Old 07-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Above n Beyond

Received 132 Likes on 50 Posts
i find it hard to trust any girl i am with 100%.

from my first date ever, to now, i learned to never trust girls completely.

i have been cheated on once, and that one time ruined it for all the girls here on out.
Old 07-07-2004, 09:08 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by amisconception
How do you trust a girl?

And more specifically, how do you trust a girl when she's going on a trip, let's say to Mexico for a solid week, with a friend of hers?

Just remember than when she comes back from her trip and you missed her and all that... think about that mexican beefsteak she had in her mouth all week while you were not around....and savor the flavor of creamy sazon~!!

Old 07-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Did you guys ever stop and think that the reason you don't trust girls is cause you'd do the same shit to them that you think they'd do to you?

Come on, admit it. I've read way too many posts on this thread about "hooking up with my my girlfriend's sister, best friend, border collie...."
Old 07-07-2004, 09:12 AM
Drifting

Just learn not to care.
Old 07-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by Red-CL
You don't trust her.

I never trust a female.

It makes things a lot easier.
while yes, we are all questioning the situation b/c we don't know the girl or his relationship with her, but all this "i never trust a female" and "just learn not to care" makes me sick. i can only speak for myself and not other girls, but i have never and will never cheat on a guy or do anything with him if i know he is involved with someone else.

judging by some of your comments, i'd say that some of you guys have never been in love. in order to love completely, you have to trust completely. what's the point of all this relationship stuff if we're not going to fall in love sometimes?
Old 07-07-2004, 10:06 AM
Yeehaw

you are a minority supermegaglossy
Old 07-07-2004, 11:22 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
while yes, we are all questioning the situation b/c we don't know the girl or his relationship with her, but all this "i never trust a female" and "just learn not to care" makes me sick. i can only speak for myself and not other girls, but i have never and will never cheat on a guy or do anything with him if i know he is involved with someone else.

judging by some of your comments, i'd say that some of you guys have never been in love. in order to love completely, you have to trust completely. what's the point of all this relationship stuff if we're not going to fall in love sometimes?
what happens when the person you love screws you over? Maybe most of us have just been dicked over at one time or another and are sick of it. better to not care and not hurt.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Doin' da crack shuffle

Who said we never fall in love?

I'm just saying stay on your toes.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:29 AM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

DTA

Don't Trust Anybody.

I would hope for the best prepare for the worst. Hope she goes and has good clean fun riding jetskis and getting a sun tan, prepare for the possibility that she could get gangbanged by a group of frat-boys from Michigan............and like it.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:33 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Originally Posted by Waddy
DTA

Don't Trust Anybody.

I would hope for the best prepare for the worst. Hope she goes and has good clean fun riding jetskis and getting a sun tan, prepare for the possibility that she could get gangbanged by a group of frat-boys from Michigan............and like it.

That or a daisy train of 's ing her all week!!
Old 07-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Waddy
DTA

Don't Trust Anybody.

that happened to you?
Old 07-07-2004, 11:39 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Originally Posted by evilstorm
that happened to you?
Yeah and if so...

Old 07-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Drifting

If a girl wants to do that, she will. You can't be with her all the time. Better to let them do it and be gone with them. Besides, you don't want to give them a big head by being over protective all the time.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Drifting

If a girl wants to do that, she will. You can't be with her all the time. Better to let them do it and be gone with them. Besides, you don't want to give them a big head by being over protective all the time.
totally agree, thats why i say you shouldnt care
Old 07-07-2004, 11:50 AM
has Gloryhole Girls in

So you are saying that it is ok for a girl to go and get

then come back to you?

Old 07-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Doin' da crack shuffle

Originally Posted by phil2

then come back to you?

Some guys are fine with it.

Love usually helps them get through it.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by phil2

then come back to you?

of course not, that is when you let her say hello to your little friend

Just saying that if someone is gonna be my girlfriend or wife, i am not going to chaperone them everywhere they go. If they want to go on vacay with their friends thats fine, cuz i want to do the same. Basically if you feel the need to watch them and think they will do wrong if you don't, why have them around in the first place?
Old 07-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Above n Beyond

Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
Did you guys ever stop and think that the reason you don't trust girls is cause you'd do the same shit to them that you think they'd do to you?
im not expecting a cookie or anything, but i have never cheated on a girl. just cause i know how it feels to be cheated on. if i wanna be with another girl, i will kick the one i have to curb and move on. its very simple.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeehaw

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5360419/site/newsweek
Old 07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
werd

well, this girl i've been close to for a while now, who gives me really no reason NOT to trust her went to mexico with her girlfriend, she just got back last night and I started this topic because I didn't even know how to begin to think... you know, you always hear stories about girls doing some wild shit behind their bfs backs or whatever, especially in mexico. i just [wrongfully, i admit] had almost no doubt she was going to do something

she called me from mexico twice and there was a msicommunication so i was already a little upset. so when i first talked to her i was pissed off and i said some things i shouldn't... assumed shit, and she basically said i was out of line... which i was

and yea i get a little jealous, i can't help that heh... i guess i have 'insecurity issues' or whatever some wannabe psychologist wants to call it

and about the gangbang thing, HELL no, i would rather her tell me that she was inclined to do that sort of thing, or any other freaky shit, so i could break it off with her rather then have her actually get gang banged while i was with her... pride steps in at that point
Old 07-07-2004, 12:54 PM
werd

reading this type of shit makes me feel OK about how i've been thinking and feeling... how can you really trust any girl 100%? you just can't

one of the stories was of a girl who was cheating on her husband with someone from her work... so you have to do things like show up on occasion to your girl's work... you DO have to stay on your toes... ESPECIALLY if you girl is hot

EDIT: But then again, I have no real reason NOT to trust her, other than my understanding of women in general and human nature...
Old 07-07-2004, 01:19 PM

All women will cheat. They are just as bad as us guys. If you think for a second that they are as faithful or more faithful than us (the good guys), then u minds well step out the game.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Drifting

reading this type of shit makes me feel OK about how i've been thinking and feeling... how can you really trust any girl 100%? you just can't

one of the stories was of a girl who was cheating on her husband with someone from her work... so you have to do things like show up on occasion to your girl's work... you DO have to stay on your toes... ESPECIALLY if you girl is hot

EDIT: But then again, I have no real reason NOT to trust her, other than my understanding of women in general and human nature...
wtf? if she is going to cheat on you she is going to regardless if you are around her all the time or not. might as well let her cheat on you in beginning and drop that shit rather than wait around and get really hurt.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:40 PM
werd

wtf? if she is going to cheat on you she is going to regardless if you are around her all the time or not. might as well let her cheat on you in beginning and drop that shit rather than wait around and get really hurt.
no, i'd rather know if she was inclined to cheat BEFORE that shit happened so i don't waste my time... kind of like not dating a girl who's already cheated in the past... that kind of thing - prevention my friend, prevention

but i'll say it again, other than my very general understanding of women and human nature, she's given me no reason to not trust her... i was out of line for questioning her the way i did and i apologized
Old 07-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Drifting

no, i'd rather know if she was inclined to cheat BEFORE that shit happened so i don't waste my time... kind of like not dating a girl who's already cheated in the past... that kind of thing - prevention my friend, prevention

but i'll say it again, other than my very general understanding of women and human nature, she's given me no reason to not trust her... i was out of line for questioning her the way i did and i apologized
How can you possibly know before unless you have ahd a relationship with that girl well before you dated her?
Old 07-07-2004, 03:45 PM
werd

How can you possibly know before unless you have ahd a relationship with that girl well before you dated her?
by asking?

if it's something she's concious of, and she tells me? i would imagine it isn't impossible
Old 07-07-2004, 04:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by TypeSKid
All women will cheat. They are just as bad as us guys. If you think for a second that they are as faithful or more faithful than us (the good guys), then u minds well step out the game.

oh please....

coming from the king of denial himself
Old 07-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Race Director

why does it make you sick? its the fucking truth, while there are girls out there like..wait a minute.. didnt you say in another post you wanted a relationship but still have the freedom to explore?

anywho.. the vast majority of women suck complete ass. lying, cheating, manipulating, attention whoring bitches. not to mention the majority of them are completely stupid as well.

Why bother sticking up for them? If youre not like that, then all the power to you, but please for the love of god dont come on here acting like all these men dont know what theyre talking about.
A lot of them on here have been cheated on and have had their hearts trampled on
Old 07-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
why does it make you sick? its the fucking truth, while there are girls out there like..wait a minute.. didnt you say in another post you wanted a relationship but still have the freedom to explore?
dating multiple people at the same time != dating people consecutively or successively.

kthnx.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Race Director

so you give neg reps because you didnt clarify enough what you meant by exploring in a relationship.

favor returned. kthnx.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Diamonds are forever...

^^^
Old 07-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Above n Beyond

meeowwww

Quick Reply: Trusting a girl