Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Threesomes.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:11 PM
ALi G in the House!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL
Old 07-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Rodney
reminds me of this funny scene from Flight of the Concords...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v62uLnpOvY

That shit is hilarious...
Old 07-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Originally Posted by 1killercls
with the first wife and some chick she knew. And then again on another occasion with someone we met. Quite fun if I remember correctly.

Hey..it was 1982 for cryin' out loud!
Does it bother you to know that I was three years old at that time?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
I'd rather have a threesome than be three.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:34 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by svtmike
I'd rather have a threesome than be three.
That is a definite good sir!!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
I wasnt even born.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:10 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Men referring to themselves as socialites strikes an odd chord with me.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:17 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by amisconception
Men referring to themselves as socialites strikes an odd chord with me.
Sounds like popular culture references are inhibiting your ability to stay logical. I would imagine you of all people were above that. I guess not.

socialite

Main Entry:
so·cial·ite Listen to the pronunciation of socialite
Pronunciation:
\ˈsō-shə-ˌlīt\
Function:
noun
Date:

: a socially prominent person
Old 07-24-2008, 06:06 PM
werd

lol. You're pretty defensive.

I take it back. Tell Paris Hilton I said I miss her.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:25 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by amisconception
lol. You're pretty defensive.

I take it back. Tell Paris Hilton I said I miss her.
I've never understood this so maybe you can help me. If you check a dude for making a foolish statement online, their default comeback is usually somethin about the aggressor appearing defensive, not having a life or my favorite, critiquing his grammar. Generally just juvenile attempts to skirt the issue.

In real life, if you check a dude for being foolish, the onus remains on the fool to legitimize himself to his his aggressor. Any juvenile attempts to cope usually dig their grave deeper.

At any rate, i theorized about this in a paper a few weeks ago in one of my General Management classes for my MBA. Online persona versus real life persona and the distinctions between the two within the same character. Maybe you can provide me some insight as to why a known to be intelligent poster on AZ just reduced himself to the level of the douchbags "we" typically make fun of.

Seriously dude, Paris Hilton? WTF
Old 07-24-2008, 07:25 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I'd rather fuck the other Hilton...
Old 07-24-2008, 07:27 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by darksom1
I'd rather fuck the other Hilton...
Oh I'd fuck Paris all day if there were a cure for the herp.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:24 AM
werd

It's very simple and maybe you can enlighten me. Really, this isn't that big of a deal but it's warranted enough of a reaction from you to have me address it so I will.

Socialite to me is a term women use to describe their everyday shenanigans in light of the fact that they have no life outside of developing a social environment conducive to their hidden agendas.

If that's you that's fine. But if you were one of my boys and you told me you were a socialite I would laugh. Whether or not my judgment is correct I still hold to the fact that it really doesn't strike me as something a very masculine man would say.

That's all.

If you're proud of it, more power to you. I don't really care. I just made a one line gesture to illustrate the fact that it's not a common direction for a masculine man to take. Whether or not you agree is not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
I've never understood this so maybe you can help me. If you check a dude for making a foolish statement online, their default comeback is usually somethin about the aggressor appearing defensive, not having a life or my favorite, critiquing his grammar. Generally just juvenile attempts to skirt the issue.

In real life, if you check a dude for being foolish, the onus remains on the fool to legitimize himself to his his aggressor. Any juvenile attempts to cope usually dig their grave deeper.

At any rate, i theorized about this in a paper a few weeks ago in one of my General Management classes for my MBA. Online persona versus real life persona and the distinctions between the two within the same character. Maybe you can provide me some insight as to why a known to be intelligent poster on AZ just reduced himself to the level of the douchbags "we" typically make fun of.

Seriously dude, Paris Hilton? WTF
Old 07-25-2008, 08:24 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

May I cut in fellas?

Ducks, I agree 100% with what he is saying about you using the term "socialite", as opposed to something like "club hoppers or hardcore party-goers". I'm sure if you thought about it objectively, you would too. Since you are not, I will explain...

It's not that he didn't understand the term, it's just not what a guy would normally say. In regular conversation with the fellas, would you really say that? Consider the clime as well. We are all talking about fucking and sucking in this thread. It's laid back like a motherfucker. She partied with me a lot - vs - she and I were both socialites fits better. Has nothing to do with your level of education.

For instance, would you more likely say:

1) Me and my boys went to the park. The music was live and we had a good time.

OR

2) Me and my boys went to the park, where we listened to gay music as we frolicked.

They both mean the same thing...but which would you use? AND, if you heard someone else use the 2nd one, what would you think when you heard it? LOL!

He was just fucking with you, and you got offended because you hold him to a higher standard. If Whiskers said it or RMATICO9 said it you would know they were just fucking with you and probably laughed. So it's cool to think of someone on a higher level, but it's not their responsibility to live up to it. Especially on an online forum where opinions generally do not matter as much because the people on here have no real status in our everday life. In other words, fuck what you heard because who cares what you think? So it's all good Ducks! He's a pretty cool dude and so are you, just leave it at that.

Besides Ducks, smart people like to laugh, too! Look at me...my online dichotomy still gives people fits!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Instructor

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. You have to really fucking cross those fingers cos if you do something that hurts your current g/f's feelings...It will never be forgotten. You are treading in the dangerous waters of a woman.

Well, if the deed WILL BE done...make sure your g/f is secure in her own skin and secure in your relationship....never engage in this just before the female cycle (we are emotional). Just remember...all will NEVER be forgotten...the good, bad and ugly. If you remain a couple you may hear phrases like "remember when you....?" or "do you wish I could.....like her"? or some other insecure comments that might passively affect her.

I hate to be so serious but sounds like OP is truly looking for some quality feedback.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Instructor

BTW....when the wife or g/f brings home "a friend"....they've probably been F*cking for a while now. Note to the folks. We know how to manipulate the man-mind (um, the one you really think with) muhahaha.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
Details of your encounter
Old 07-25-2008, 10:06 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Beth for RPGAH
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. You have to really fucking cross those fingers cos if you do something that hurts your current g/f's feelings...It will never be forgotten. You are treading in the dangerous waters of a woman.

Well, if the deed WILL BE done...make sure your g/f is secure in her own skin and secure in your relationship....never engage in this just before the female cycle (we are emotional). Just remember...all will NEVER be forgotten...the good, bad and ugly. If you remain a couple you may hear phrases like "remember when you....?" or "do you wish I could.....like her"? or some other insecure comments that might passively affect her.

I hate to be so serious but sounds like OP is truly looking for some quality feedback.
That was a pretty good post. I love to hear women keep it real!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:57 PM
I keeps it real

May I cut in fellas?

Ducks, I agree 100% with what he is saying about you using the term "socialite", as opposed to something like "club hoppers or hardcore party-goers". I'm sure if you thought about it objectively, you would too. Since you are not, I will explain...

It's not that he didn't understand the term, it's just not what a guy would normally say. In regular conversation with the fellas, would you really say that? Consider the clime as well. We are all talking about fucking and sucking in this thread. It's laid back like a motherfucker. She partied with me a lot - vs - she and I were both socialites fits better. Has nothing to do with your level of education.

For instance, would you more likely say:

1) Me and my boys went to the park. The music was live and we had a good time.

OR

2) Me and my boys went to the park, where we listened to gay music as we frolicked.

They both mean the same thing...but which would you use? AND, if you heard someone else use the 2nd one, what would you think when you heard it? LOL!

He was just fucking with you, and you got offended because you hold him to a higher standard. If Whiskers said it or RMATICO9 said it you would know they were just fucking with you and probably laughed. So it's cool to think of someone on a higher level, but it's not their responsibility to live up to it. Especially on an online forum where opinions generally do not matter as much because the people on here have no real status in our everday life. In other words, fuck what you heard because who cares what you think? So it's all good Ducks! He's a pretty cool dude and so are you, just leave it at that.

Besides Ducks, smart people like to laugh, too! Look at me...my online dichotomy still gives people fits!
Real talk, this isn't in defense at all, its just a look inside my head to see from the inside out.

I see your point. It just reminds me of that idiocracy movie where if you raise the level of discourse above the grasp of the knuckleheads involved, the knuckleheads revolt. Fuck all that noise, I don't play that. If I am speaking correctly and fools either don't understand or are too hung up in their own bias to let themselves understand, that's their problem - don't make it mine.

I think I mainly react to it because of the catch 22 I've always been in being a black dude in an all white world - Oregon. If I talk how i was raised, it's too ghetto to succeed among this white folk world. If I talk how I was educated, it's a sellout. JJ4short and I used to talk about this shit back in the heyday on here before I got banned for a year. Anyway, he deals with these same demons.

So I bridge that gap and just keep it real. I dumb it down for the fools, step it up when I there aint no fools around. But while im makin that adjustment, get off my balls for it not fitting someones into someones mold.

What I meant by that word is I run shit in my world. I said "we are both socialites and run shit in most things we do." The word was intended to set a baseline for how we handle ourselves alone (socially prominent people) which lets us run shit together.

Anyway, I'm like you Dark - nobody will get the best of me while I sit idle. If someone engages, it's on and bring a lunch and a gatorade because I think about every move I make. So they better make sure their yard is clean if their gonna step.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:19 PM
ALi G in the House!

ducks get on topic or gtfo the this thread..i dun wanna hear about ur mba papers and shit..

now be useful and tell a 3sum story
Old 07-25-2008, 07:24 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I feel ya Ducks...I feel ya, and I can relate as you know...

Anybody else got a story of some shit they really did?

Amis, where are you on this threesome thing? What's up? Any progress?
Old 07-25-2008, 08:32 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
BTW....when the wife or g/f brings home "a friend"....they've probably been F*cking for a while now. Note to the folks. We know how to manipulate the man-mind (um, the one you really think with) muhahaha.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Instructor

Now....there was this one couple that drove in from South Carolina every month....I met them where I had worked. We ...somehow....got on the subject of me coming to their room. I told them I would have to ask my husband, they agreed. Needless to say... They continued to visit every month and we got a phone call. However, I regret to inform you that they are divorced. I know what I am talking about here, folks.

PS: My husband was involved.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:27 PM
werd

Amis, where are you on this threesome thing? What's up? Any progress?
Yes! We've spoken about it a couple times. It's pretty much a go. It's just a matter of luring another girl and making it happen. I'm in no rush though and want a lot of favorable factors to lean my way before making it happen.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
Now....there was this one couple that drove in from South Carolina every month....I met them where I had worked. We ...somehow....got on the subject of me coming to their room. I told them I would have to ask my husband, they agreed. Needless to say... They continued to visit every month and we got a phone call. However, I regret to inform you that they are divorced. I know what I am talking about here, folks.

there seem to be some gaping holes in this story. no pun intended.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by mattg
there seem to be some gaping holes in this story. no pun intended.

technically it was a 4 some...did swords clash?
Old 07-29-2008, 10:52 AM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I was all setup for a 3 way with a girl and a guy... and the chick didn't show up.. soo.... :ghey:

oh well.

damnit i'm funny =/
Old 07-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Pro

Yeah, but did they divorce because of the foursome action, or something else?
Old 07-29-2008, 01:27 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I think the "PS my husband was involved", meant that ol hubby liked to get some time in with the other wife outside of the proposed guidelines, and without the other hubby's permission or participation.

Your husband sounds like a great guy!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:34 AM
all work and no play

Received 134 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by fleshy
I was all setup for a 3 way with a girl and a guy... and the chick didn't show up.. soo.... :ghey:

oh well.

damnit i'm funny =/
did you take turns on miss fleashy?
Old 07-31-2008, 06:46 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Pete1burn
Yeah, but did they divorce because of the foursome action, or something else?

Neh....I think it was a combination of her realizing how unhappy she was with the guy (she's not lesbian). He was a control freak and she was tired of being a pawn. Thats it. It really had nothing to do with "us". Her and I became very close friends and talked her problems thru. She just decided to leave.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:53 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
technically it was a 4 some...did swords clash?

It was more of a spectator sport for the men....with happy endings, I guess you could say.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Uhhhh, i coulda sworn there was more in this page.......
Old 07-31-2008, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
This movie reminds me of a movie called Sex and Breakfast, yall should check it out. (Don't expect oscar performances)
Old 07-31-2008, 02:22 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Originally Posted by MWalsh9152
did you take turns on miss fleashy?

Young man if you're going to speak of it I demand you respect it and spell it correctly!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:27 PM
LOLZ McCain Sux

is it a 3 some if its you and 2 guys?
Old 07-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by JJ4Short
is it a 3 some if its you and 2 guys?
You DO mean 2 guys and a girl don't you ??? JJ, tell me you did mean 2 guys and a girl ???

Otherwise it would be a circle jerk
Old 07-31-2008, 04:05 PM
LOLZ McCain Sux

Uh yes 2 guys and a girl that's it
Old 07-31-2008, 04:16 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Originally Posted by 65 Fury Convert
You DO mean 2 guys and a girl don't you ??? JJ, tell me you did mean 2 guys and a girl ???

Otherwise it would be a circle jerk

That's not true.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
haha i had a 3 some once and I didnt like it as much as I thougth I would so I said, "Rick, Jim, stop it, I am not liking this one bit". hahahahahahahaahahahaha jk

well this girl I am "seeing" said she would be for a 3 some but only with her best friend (who is amazingly hot, like model hot) because she trusts her, but the friend isnt into that so i guess nothing is gonna happen.

maybe if I get them drunk, hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm