Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Threesomes.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:25 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Ducks - good story and well written.

But now we're going to get BeetRoot - or PGATour - to find you and bring this up in conversation at the most inappropriate moment.

Amis - Definitely go for it. Talk things over first to set ground rules and then enjoy the hell out of it.

Gypsy - Make our buddy Jup a happy(ier) man. If it's been done - do it again
Old 07-17-2008, 06:03 PM
luvs redheads!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTF is this Tucker max's sibling. If that long ass story is true. I would so buy you a few rounds man. Mad props!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Damn. Ducks post was actually a great read. Way to go man!

Me: Two threesomes, and one train running with a friend of mine on a young stripper who actually gave us her number at the club. She came out an partied with us a week later, got trashed, gave us a private show, and then we banged her in the other room. She is dating another "half friend" of mine I know from HS and my boy and I always laugh about it whenever we see her cos she never told him about it.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Andrew: That was quite possibly the only post on here I've read carefully one word at a time.

i'm normally a speed reader
Old 07-17-2008, 11:45 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool story, real cool...I like that kind of story. Sounds like Walt wasn't the only one taken to school in the group! Way to go Duck!
"Ken", you should read this about pre-judging a man on a mission:

Walt looks at her closely and says something drunk and stupid about how it looks like the best lunch hell ever have. "Amateur," I am thinking in my head, just when I hear the magic words out of her mouth, "show me." Walt leans over and goes to town on her with him sitting in the tub and her still standing up. She immediately reaches down and grabs me and pulls me to standing behind her and we start kissing passionately while Walt is goin to town on her down below.
Nuff said!
Old 07-18-2008, 12:19 AM
Yes, he did that

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That story made this thread. Thank you Ducks
Old 07-18-2008, 12:38 AM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
I almost had a story like that, but it would have definitely been a lot shorter . At my friend's party there were these two drunk, cute filipina college freshman chicks; if their guy friend who brought them hadn't cock blocked and been a little bitch about it there would have been some crazy shit. One of the girls said "we should have a foursome", but he was like " no" all embarrassed. I asked what about just a threesome, but then he started cock blocking to the extreme and then made them leave. :shakehead
Old 07-18-2008, 01:44 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by zguy95135
I almost had a story like that, but it would have definitely been a lot shorter . At my friend's party there were these two drunk, cute filipina college freshman chicks; if their guy friend who brought them hadn't cock blocked and been a little bitch about it there would have been some crazy shit. One of the girls said "we should have a foursome", but he was like " no" all embarrassed. I asked what about just a threesome, but then he started cock blocking to the extreme and then made them leave. :shakehead
Hmm...that dude might have kept you out of jail playboy...everything ain't always what it seems...easy I mean...
Old 07-18-2008, 03:37 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks for the post Ducks. Your perspective is interesting for me because I can definitely feel the intensity in your writing. And that's what I've been imagining would happen with me, in a sense.

As for me and my chick, my plan is to do a "night out" (or a couple), until the opportunity presents itself. The plan is to take a Thursday night, hit a couple bars (her wearing something very sexy), or clubs, have a nice hotel reserved, and "test" a couple girls out. From there it's only a matter of time.

I know she wants it. I want it. I just want the other girl, that third variable, to be what we both want. I'm taking the lead on this. She'll be OK with it as long as feels comfortable. In other words, if I set a comfortable pace, she'll be right there with me enjoying it.

The crazy part for me is that my girl is more interested in me doing all kinds of things to another girl, and sharing that experience with her, than anything else. She's definitely a girl I could do a few things with.

Another interesting thing for me is that I don't really care if this all blows up in my face. I think I've come a long way (kind of off-topic).
Old 07-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
Amazing ya'll read all that shit

I feel better now anyway.......
Good story man!

You mentioned that you fell in love with her. So does it bother you that your friend also banged her? Or you had no illusions from the start that the relationship will become serious since you knew she was leaving anyway?

And so, what are you planning to do when you visit her this October?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Race Director

wow long read, good story . .....ya, what sasha asked, did it bother you watching Walt "munch on her box" , stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey, fill her mouth up...etc....
Old 07-18-2008, 09:54 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I think he said he already knew or felt he couldn't have her. Probably felt he had nothing to lose. He was just going to go down to Columbia and hit it.

Ironically, it was the student that helped the sensei get the ass he was timid about approaching. I guess that upgrades Walt's status to one helluva wing-man now!

"Liquid courage" FTMFW!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:39 AM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by sasha
Good story man!

You mentioned that you fell in love with her. So does it bother you that your friend also banged her? Or you had no illusions from the start that the relationship will become serious since you knew she was leaving anyway?

And so, what are you planning to do when you visit her this October?
Funny you should mention, It actually bothers me a lot. As Amisconsception said, he doesnt care if it blows up in his face. I am trying with everything i have to do the same.

Although it was the greatest night of my life, him being with her kills me just a little bit. Not so much because it happened. Rather, i just noticed from that morning forward, their relationship kicked up to the level of ours...literally over night. She moved out 6 days later so there was very little time to reconcile what this all means to us.

I was over there for the remaining nights like usual and I definitely noticed he was sharing my spot as number 1. When we'd be on the porch drinking a beer as part of our usual routine, she had this habit of always putting her legs up on my lap. For the remaining days, she would do the same to him. We also spent the night on the roof on 4th of July and about the time we all started to pass out, I left to take a leak but when I came back they were spooning.

Granted, she was still the same with me. Very touchy and affectionate, but I couldn't help but notice I wasn't just the only one. He is young, new at all this and naturally very clingy. I felt like a little piece of my was dying every time i'd leave their house because I couldn't be sure what was happening when I'd leave. I had dreams of them sleeping together every night after Id leave. So every little touch between them was a dagger through the heart to me.

As I said, i cant let this amazing night blow up in my face so I am just dealing with it all personally. I dont ask, talk about it, or let on that I am bothered. I just know that he is so clingy and since we have all crossed this bridge, i can see them hooking up when I'm not around.

To make matters worse, he just made up a story to our boss that he lost a family member this week and has to go to a Funeral. He told me he just needed a break and is going to see his friend in my old hometown in Portland. Jenny is in Seattle right now visiting her mom until she leaves for Colombia next week.

Half of me says he is lying to protect me and actually flew to Seattle. The other half says hes leaving something out and will be driving from Portland to Seattle to see her. Either way, I cant get rid of the feeling that thinks he went to see her.

She has called me every day for the past two weeks she has been gone except yesterday - when he "arrived." I texted her and have still heard nothing back. I have this picture in my mind of her saying "oh shit, its andrew, what do I say."

Granted this is all in my head. Its just that every little touch between them spoke so soundly to me since none of this was there before the hookup. For the past day, ive been trying to figure out a way to confirm where he flew to. I dont know a flight number or airline, all i know is he had to be at the airport on Wednesday at 5:30pm to fly to Portland supposedly.

I wrote a long post about jealousy forever ago. I said it is something I dont condone or empathize with. This certainly is jealousy on my part but its in such a different way that i cannot swallow it. If she had drawn down our relationship after this happened that would be one thing. Instead, we stayed where we were and she just brought him up into it. Its like were sharing her graces. We turned him into a man that night and now it seems like she has two men in her life. Vs before she had a man and a kid brother.

She leaves for Colombia at the end of the month so I need to find out if anything is happening between them before she leaves. I dont think i want to go see her if anything is. It shouldnt matter because neither of us can ever make something out of this. It would just hurt to much to know that theyve been hiding something form me.

This is all in my head of course. Ive only seen the cuddling and hugging and what not. However, before this night, Jen and I were the only ones doing it. Even the Christian roommate wonders how they got so close over night. If he only knew......
Old 07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Drifting

reminds me of this funny scene from Flight of the Concords...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v62uLnpOvY
Old 07-18-2008, 11:45 AM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by amisconception
Thanks for the post Ducks. Your perspective is interesting for me because I can definitely feel the intensity in your writing. And that's what I've been imagining would happen with me, in a sense.

As for me and my chick, my plan is to do a "night out" (or a couple), until the opportunity presents itself. The plan is to take a Thursday night, hit a couple bars (her wearing something very sexy), or clubs, have a nice hotel reserved, and "test" a couple girls out. From there it's only a matter of time.

I know she wants it. I want it. I just want the other girl, that third variable, to be what we both want. I'm taking the lead on this. She'll be OK with it as long as feels comfortable. In other words, if I set a comfortable pace, she'll be right there with me enjoying it.

The crazy part for me is that my girl is more interested in me doing all kinds of things to another girl, and sharing that experience with her, than anything else. She's definitely a girl I could do a few things with.

Another interesting thing for me is that I don't really care if this all blows up in my face. I think I've come a long way (kind of off-topic).
It will be the greatest sexual experience of your life, hands down, assuming nothing is left to to linger.

I think that was the kicker for me. Something lingered. If the new girl stays around as a homey, it is recipe for something to linger. Your girl will overanalyze every touch, every laugh at a joke - everything that I have been doing with my situation.

If she comes in, does her business and leaves - you will never forget that night. If she says in your life, some way or another, you will be on the giving end or receiving end of uncontrollable or irrational emotions over it, at some point. Just as I am finding out right now.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Pro

would you really even want to here the truth if they were doing something? Let it go man. Like you said...your not going any farther with her since she is moving away. So even if they were doing something it's not like Walt is getting any farther either
Old 07-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
Agreed. You're killing yourself and making yourself jealous over a soon to be moot relationship. If you really love her and don't want to lose her then tell her. Be forewarned you might get shot down because if she's seeing Walt behind your back, she might've picked him and could be maintaining your routine just so you don't know. Also it sounds like nobody is prepared to change their life of you going with her or her staying.

By the way, this has great makings of a movie.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Well I guess you will know once she is gone, if your boy has to take another vacay(with a passport) you will have a pretty good idea.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:29 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Funny you should mention, It actually bothers me a lot. As Amisconsception said, he doesnt care if it blows up in his face. I am trying with everything i have to do the same.

Although it was the greatest night of my life, him being with her kills me just a little bit. Not so much because it happened. Rather, i just noticed from that morning forward, their relationship kicked up to the level of ours...literally over night. She moved out 6 days later so there was very little time to reconcile what this all means to us.

I was over there for the remaining nights like usual and I definitely noticed he was sharing my spot as number 1. When we'd be on the porch drinking a beer as part of our usual routine, she had this habit of always putting her legs up on my lap. For the remaining days, she would do the same to him. We also spent the night on the roof on 4th of July and about the time we all started to pass out, I left to take a leak but when I came back they were spooning.

Granted, she was still the same with me. Very touchy and affectionate, but I couldn't help but notice I wasn't just the only one. He is young, new at all this and naturally very clingy. I felt like a little piece of my was dying every time i'd leave their house because I couldn't be sure what was happening when I'd leave. I had dreams of them sleeping together every night after Id leave. So every little touch between them was a dagger through the heart to me.

As I said, i cant let this amazing night blow up in my face so I am just dealing with it all personally. I dont ask, talk about it, or let on that I am bothered. I just know that he is so clingy and since we have all crossed this bridge, i can see them hooking up when I'm not around.

To make matters worse, he just made up a story to our boss that he lost a family member this week and has to go to a Funeral. He told me he just needed a break and is going to see his friend in my old hometown in Portland. Jenny is in Seattle right now visiting her mom until she leaves for Colombia next week.

Half of me says he is lying to protect me and actually flew to Seattle. The other half says hes leaving something out and will be driving from Portland to Seattle to see her. Either way, I cant get rid of the feeling that thinks he went to see her.

She has called me every day for the past two weeks she has been gone except yesterday - when he "arrived." I texted her and have still heard nothing back. I have this picture in my mind of her saying "oh shit, its andrew, what do I say."

Granted this is all in my head. Its just that every little touch between them spoke so soundly to me since none of this was there before the hookup. For the past day, ive been trying to figure out a way to confirm where he flew to. I dont know a flight number or airline, all i know is he had to be at the airport on Wednesday at 5:30pm to fly to Portland supposedly.

I wrote a long post about jealousy forever ago. I said it is something I dont condone or empathize with. This certainly is jealousy on my part but its in such a different way that i cannot swallow it. If she had drawn down our relationship after this happened that would be one thing. Instead, we stayed where we were and she just brought him up into it. Its like were sharing her graces. We turned him into a man that night and now it seems like she has two men in her life. Vs before she had a man and a kid brother.

She leaves for Colombia at the end of the month so I need to find out if anything is happening between them before she leaves. I dont think i want to go see her if anything is. It shouldnt matter because neither of us can ever make something out of this. It would just hurt to much to know that theyve been hiding something form me.

This is all in my head of course. Ive only seen the cuddling and hugging and what not. However, before this night, Jen and I were the only ones doing it. Even the Christian roommate wonders how they got so close over night. If he only knew......

Dude, you're letting this get to you too much. This is stalker style.

Listen to these guys and let it go. Like you said earlier, the chance of her coming back two years from now and things working out are basically zero.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:49 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Dude, you're letting this get to you too much. This is stalker style.

Listen to these guys and let it go. Like you said earlier, the chance of her coming back two years from now and things working out are basically zero.
I understand that and this is out of character for me. It is all moot in the end but considering how close we are and the details of the story, wouldnt you want to know for your own sanity if you were me?
Old 07-18-2008, 01:51 PM
Race Director

I feel like Walt's hitting it, not to make you crazy. Your intuition is usually ALWAYS right. I feel like you KNOW he is, just cant admit it to yourself.

When you guys were fucking, who got most of the action? Was it all mutual.....since hes younger he might have more of that youth appeal to an older chick, to make her feel better, that she's still attractive , can pull young tail...etc....

sorry man....

dont worry about it

and dont let this ruin your relationship with walt
Old 07-18-2008, 02:35 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
I feel like Walt's hitting it, not to make you crazy. Your intuition is usually ALWAYS right. I feel like you KNOW he is, just cant admit it to yourself.

When you guys were fucking, who got most of the action? Was it all mutual.....since hes younger he might have more of that youth appeal to an older chick, to make her feel better, that she's still attractive , can pull young tail...etc....

sorry man....

dont worry about it

and dont let this ruin your relationship with walt
The thing that made it so porno was how mutual it all was......well, except between Walt and I It was all oral, all sex, all the time.....well except between Walt and I. If someone was fucking, someone else was suckin....well except between Walt and I

She was talking really dirty to me, repeatedly moaning yes when I was fucking her, telling me to squeeze her nipples when she was sucking my cock. She forced my hand down to rub her clit while Walt was makin lunch. Yelling harder, harder harder, oh yes oh yaeeeees. It was pretty weird feeling Walts beard stubble against my fingers but yeah, it was definitely freaky dirty amazing and more importantly, mutual sex.

I just have a feeling that now it is not. You're right about intuition and all the signs are there. It wouldn't make such a difference and I could go on the notion that it doesn't matter in the end if I weren't traveling to see her in October. To me, this makes all the difference in the world in whether i should make that trip or not. Time will tell I guess.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:56 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
I understand that and this is out of character for me. It is all moot in the end but considering how close we are and the details of the story, wouldnt you want to know for your own sanity if you were me?

Of course you want to know, especially since you are going to see her in October. I don't blame you for wanting to know, but I think there are better ways to find out than snooping around like that.

Honestly though, just by what you've told us I think you already know the anwser to your questions, you're just looking for proof. I don't think you need proof though with the evidence you already have.

What are you trying to gain when you go to Columbia? How has that changed since that night? That's what I would base my decision on going there or not.

Good luck man. Oh, and I didn't mean to sound mean or like a jerk with that stalker comment...just bad wording
Old 07-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
Seriously, if in some time (few months) it's driving you crazy then seeing her might not be the best option. You might have to cut her off completely until and not talk to her anyways. Keeping her around and talking to her regularly will make it hard for you.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:22 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
do it blindfolded so you don't know which chick teh sucker and which is teh fucker
Old 07-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by GIBSON6594
do it blindfolded so you don't know which chick teh sucker and which is teh fucker

not a bad idea
Old 07-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
It was pretty weird feeling Walts beard stubble against my fingers but yeah, it was definitely freaky dirty amazing and more importantly, mutual sex.

Anyway, GREAT STORY MAN

It definately sounds like that was your greatest night ever, good friends, good times, and great poon, and a threesome. I would definately hope for me, mine would be of the MFF variety, but hey, who cares.

As far as your current situation, appreciate the night, the times, and the friends for what they were. That situation is completely over. Move on, meet new friends, have more more fun, bang more chicks! I know what you mean though about not getting over it.

I chilled with probably the prettiest chick I've ever been with. We worked together and had chilled (physically) a couple times, but then it broke off, then we got cool again but never messed around anymore. Anyway, the VERY LAST DAY before I left for dc, we chilled after work, in a park. Got a pizza, just chilled and talked and I just oogled over her for a couple hours. I could have smashed that night, I'm sure, but I actually had a gf at the time (i know I'm a bad guy) and I couldn't go without calling her all night. So I chilled with pretty work chick as late I as I could, and we kissed and fondled for like 30 minutes, pecked, and then parted ways. I actually have only talked to her once since then, but that was one of the greatest experiences ever for me.

Whats the point? While that was a great night for me (she was blazing hot), I had to appreciate it for what it was. A great night for me, something out of a book (like your story) but it was over, and I had to move on (for many reasons).

You had a great time, now move on, and have more great times
Old 07-18-2008, 04:11 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by YoungCeo
I chilled with probably the prettiest chick I've ever been with. We worked together and had chilled (physically) a couple times, but then it broke off, then we got cool again but never messed around anymore. Anyway, the VERY LAST DAY before I left for dc, we chilled after work, in a park. Got a pizza, just chilled and talked and I just oogled over her for a couple hours. I could have smashed that night, I'm sure, but I actually had a gf at the time (i know I'm a bad guy) and I couldn't go without calling her all night. So I chilled with pretty work chick as late I as I could, and we kissed and fondled for like 30 minutes, pecked, and then parted ways. I actually have only talked to her once since then, but that was one of the greatest experiences ever for me.
So did you guys chill?
Old 07-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
So did you guys chill?

Sorry...I typed that over about 45 minutes while between calls at work.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
So did you guys chill?
Old 07-18-2008, 04:32 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Of course you want to know, especially since you are going to see her in October. I don't blame you for wanting to know, but I think there are better ways to find out than snooping around like that.

Honestly though, just by what you've told us I think you already know the anwser to your questions, you're just looking for proof. I don't think you need proof though with the evidence you already have.

What are you trying to gain when you go to Columbia? How has that changed since that night? That's what I would base my decision on going there or not.

Good luck man. Oh, and I didn't mean to sound mean or like a jerk with that stalker comment...just bad wording
It's all good. My original purpose for going to Colombia was just that she is my best friend it was just part of our life together. We always talked in terms of never losing site of each other and meeting up here or there on each others breaks. Her first week off school is on October so we have my first trip set up for then.

Even though all this has happened, i guess the original purpose of staying close friends hasnt changed. I think it might just be my pride that is hurt really. If they are hooking up, it cant continue considering the circumstances. He doesnt have a passport, the money or the balls to head out to see her.

Her and I, on the other hand, are still very tight and really have no reason to lose that. Once the thoughts of them two together pass, it will all be ok.

Originally Posted by YoungCEO

Anyway, GREAT STORY MAN

It definately sounds like that was your greatest night ever, good friends, good times, and great poon, and a threesome. I would definately hope for me, mine would be of the MFF variety, but hey, who cares.

As far as your current situation, appreciate the night, the times, and the friends for what they were. That situation is completely over. Move on, meet new friends, have more more fun, bang more chicks! I know what you mean though about not getting over it.

Whats the point? While that was a great night for me (she was blazing hot), I had to appreciate it for what it was. A great night for me, something out of a book (like your story) but it was over, and I had to move on (for many reasons).

You had a great time, now move on, and have more great times
All good points and it was and always will be a great memory. Im just killin it right now with my stricken pride. I'll be through that soon enough and back to knowing how truly great it was.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,233 Likes on 823 Posts
So did you guys chill?
Why the hell would you think they did...?
Old 07-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

Why does sex always complicate shit so much?
Reading your story, ducks, I'm SO GLAD I am not dealing with weird relationships like that anymore.
I've never had quite an experience like that, but the tension and jealousy and all that shit, I completely know all of that. Logging and analyzing every little touch, laugh, eye contact, etc. Ugh, it made me uncomfortable just reading about it.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:44 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by shnee420
Why does sex always complicate shit so much?
Reading your story, ducks, I'm SO GLAD I am not dealing with weird relationships like that anymore.
I've never had quite an experience like that, but the tension and jealousy and all that shit, I completely know all of that. Logging and analyzing every little touch, laugh, eye contact, etc. Ugh, it made me uncomfortable just reading about it.

Real Talk (not dogging you, I just keeps it real) -

The only tension is with Ducks, everybody else is still fucking and sucking like "that night"!!! Ducks just caught feelings and waited too long. Let this be a lesson to all of you who tremble at the thought of asking for some ass!!

His snack (because it couldn't go far) has now become a party pack, with Walt-aka-Da Munchkin breaking her ass off regularly and Ducks can't handle that! You see, Walt had been drinking milk and paying attention to shit! Now he is fucking a cold-blooded freak and she is revealed to no longer be the good girl that you used to know Ducks! Truth of the matter is - SHE NEVER WAS!!!! :shakehead

All those nights sleeping with her and staying on YOUR side, was making her wonder what the fuck was on your mind! It took Walt, the young padawan, to get the party started, or you probably still would not have fucked her for some reason or another.

Ducks, women like to fuck. Yes, the women you know too. Even the little "friends" like to fuck! A "nice" girl doesn't get naked in front of God and everybody in the hottub Ducks! Just out of the blue. No, you could have been fucking all that time, but you were being a good friend. So that's tough man. But stay away from the party pack now if you are gonna be sour grapes about it. You got a piece man. Walt hooked you up. Now be a good friend and buy Walt some condoms, because old boy is probably thru with that last pack by now!

Damn, one minute on Mount Olympus...the next minute a goat herder at the base of it...Ducks, Ducks, Ducks...I hope you really get this:

"LIFE" (and fucking) is what goes on while you "PLAN"!!!

Peace2fingaz

Last edited by darksom1; 07-18-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:51 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by darksom1
Real Talk (not dogging you, I just keeps it real) -

The only tension is with Ducks, everybody else is still fucking and sucking like "that night"!!! Ducks just caught feelings and waited too long. Let this be a lesson to all of you who tremble at the thought of asking for some ass!!

His snack (because it couldn't go far) has now become a party pack, with Walt-aka-Da Munchkin breaking her ass off regularly and Ducks can't handle that! You see, Walt had been drinking milk and paying attention to shit! Now he is fucking a cold-blooded freak and she is revealed to no longer be the good girl that you used to know Ducks! Truth of the matter is - SHE NEVER WAS!!!! :shakehead

All those nights sleeping with her and staying on YOUR side, was making her wonder what the fuck was on your mind! It took Walt, the young padawan, to get the party started, or you probably still would not have fucked her for some reason or another.

Ducks, women like to fuck. Yes, the women you know too. Even the little "friends" like to fuck! A "nice" girl doesn't get naked in front of God and everybody in the hottub Ducks! Just out of the blue. No, you could have been fucking all that time, but you were being a good friend. So that's tough man. But stay away from the party pack now if you are gonna be sour grapes about it. You got a piece man. Walt hooked you up. Now be a good friend and buy Walt some condoms, because old boy is probably thru with that last pack by now!

Damn, one minute on Mount Olympus...the next minute a goat herder at the base of it...Ducks, Ducks, Ducks...I hope you really get this:

"LIFE" (and fucking) is what goes on while you "PLAN"!!!

Peace2fingaz
You're preaching to the choir homey. Jen and I clicked so well because were both freaks and socialites. She was my roll dawg every where I went for the last 4 months and we usually ran shit in those times. Hence my pride, big boy got knocked off the block.

But for real, we've shared a few to many stories to have any misconception of each other. She is a freak, i know it. I am a freak, she knows it.

I just never hit it those first three months because I really wasn't interested. I was seeing someone at the time and Jen had just left a 2 year relationship. Although wed sleep together and cuddle or what not, i just simply wasnt interested.

I had a moment with her about 2 months ago where it all changed. Once that moment passed, I saw her in a totally different light and had totally fallen for her. By this time, i also had a $964 ticket to Colombia on my mind that would be wasted if I hit it and fucked it all up. So I kept it to just cuddling for that remaining month. It was hard as fuck, but I managed.

So you are half right. I wasnt sitting around waiting for anything. Im no slouch at this stuff and would have hit it if I chose to. I chose not to over the complexity of the issue - her leaving, me visiting, etc.

However now, it's just that Walt probably hit it again and its got me all fucked up.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:20 PM
ALi G in the House!

i vote for
that is all
Old 07-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
^^^

with that kind of avatar??

Old 07-18-2008, 08:25 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

You're preaching to the choir homey. Jen and I clicked so well because were both freaks and socialites. She was my roll dawg every where I went for the last 4 months and we usually ran shit in those times. Hence my pride, big boy got knocked off the block.

But for real, we've shared a few to many stories to have any misconception of each other. She is a freak, i know it. I am a freak, she knows it.

I just never hit it those first three months because I really wasn't interested. I was seeing someone at the time and Jen had just left a 2 year relationship. Although wed sleep together and cuddle or what not, i just simply wasnt interested.

I had a moment with her about 2 months ago where it all changed. Once that moment passed, I saw her in a totally different light and had totally fallen for her. By this time, i also had a $964 ticket to Colombia on my mind that would be wasted if I hit it and fucked it all up. So I kept it to just cuddling for that remaining month. It was hard as fuck, but I managed.

So you are half right. I wasnt sitting around waiting for anything. Im no slouch at this stuff and would have hit it if I chose to. I chose not to over the complexity of the issue - her leaving, me visiting, etc.

However now, it's just that Walt probably hit it again and its got me all fucked up.
Aiight dawg...just making sure you got your mind right. But you should say to yourself "oh well" on that one, and move on. The only thing I would be thinking about doing if I was you, was hitting it again if possible. As for the Walt part, fuck it...he earned his stripes...just be proud you taught him well playboy!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
GoDucksCLSPride
You need to let that go man. What happened happened, enjoy & be happy it did. This girl is not going to give you the same respect. She won't even be near you. She will be with different people. Face it. Hell if she was so down to do that with you then she'll do it again to other guys.
You need to chill & step back your contact with her.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Race Director

i wasnt going to chime in because i have friends who read this (well saki knows, but im not sure her fiance does) but i wanted to offer another spin on being attached in the relationship and NOT letting this affect you

i had one with my husband and one of his best friends. it was fun, end of story. we just dont speak of it. theyre still good friends, and as far as his friend and I, theres never anything awkward, its like it never happened. as far as me and my husband, it didnt change anything.
We just set ground rules in advance. one time deal. we dont speak of it to anyone, we act like nothing ever happened.