Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Threesomes.

Old 07-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,233 Likes on 823 Posts
Originally Posted by surfer rick
Dude, "running a train" is a whooooooole different thread topic.

As far as I know, only Killer and JJ rode the train....
Old 07-15-2008, 04:43 PM
ALi G in the House!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<=== has run a train on a girl..but you already knew that shit..

and yes i've had 2 girls at once too..the next day! LOL gotta love going on vacations..
Old 07-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
Who's done them? Were you in a relationship with one of the girls? Was the other girl your girlfriend's girlfriend? How did you find the other girl?

With some of the previous comments of other members, whose to say there is/was/were girls involved in their experiences??? :ghey:

Old 07-15-2008, 05:48 PM
luvs redheads!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sweet!

Just was on phone with GF and said i had a completely random question for her..

This is a down to earth christian girl and this is what she said:

"I guess i might as long as she is not hotter than me"

I then asked if there would be rules or such..like no kissing other girl...

"Well i dont think so unless you are giving her more attention then i would kick her outta the bed!"

So damn, i could be a very lucky man soon!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
^

Old 07-15-2008, 08:32 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by swift22
Just was on phone with GF and said i had a completely random question for her..

This is a down to earth christian girl and this is what she said:

"I guess i might as long as she is not hotter than me"

I then asked if there would be rules or such..like no kissing other girl...

"Well i dont think so unless you are giving her more attention then i would kick her outta the bed!"

So damn, i could be a very lucky man soon!
No you can't...because you typed it and still don't know she's a freak! Some of these girls get knee deep in religion because that's how they were brought up. But they want to see the world that Daddy hid from them...

Go get her, or don't come back!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:37 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Amis, did you do it? Did you at least ask her about it yet? Talk to me!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by amisconception
Who's done them? Were you in a relationship with one of the girls? Was the other girl your girlfriend's girlfriend? How did you find the other girl?
I had one...twice with the same girls back in college. They were roommates. Happened on valentines day!!! Didn't affect my relationship at all because i didn't really like the other girl that much, but a threesome is a threesome!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
i wonder what the truth to fib ratio is in this thread

i never had one, had a chance, but was too young and stupid to know what was happening until i had squandered the opportunity.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by zeroday
i wonder what the truth to fib ratio is in this thread

i never had one, had a chance, but was too young and stupid to know what was happening until i had squandered the opportunity.
What, no orgies for you?
Old 07-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Closest I got was when my gf's friend was visiting and they made out then i made out with the friend. Then she started touching me but my friend started giving her the business so that was over.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
I had a good chick friend that we messed around once in a while but nothing serious like head/intercourse. One day me, her, my guy buddy, and her hot ass friend go to the beach. This chick is wearing a one piece swimsuit where you see side boob on both sides and it's a thong and she has a nice ass. Insta-wood. My chick friend's bi and her buddy had found out the night before that they were both bi. They didn't mess around too much the night before thouh. While at the beach she flashes the chick her tits, mess around in the water, and ultimately make out. I'm flirting a little too but obviously my bi friend's getting farther. We head back to my chick friend's house after dropping off my boy (sadly who did nothing). She has a tub and a pool so we went swimming. While in the tub they were fingering each other and messing around. What was hot too was that the stepdad was sitting in a floatie on the pool not really paying attention. But since that cockblocking motherfucker is there, I can't get too close to them (they were like 19). I can't remember why but an hour or so later I had to go. I figured this chick would hang out again in the future since they got along so well that day. But after that day they got into an argument or whatever and they never hooked up again. I found out from my friend that she thought I was cute so worst case I would've hit that but a 3way would've been a bonus.

On the male 3 way side, I could've jumped in when my boy was getting head from this chick that had given me head before a few nights before. She did it right in front of me and another boy of ours who she had made out with. But me and my boy were kind of timid since we didn't want to see each other's dicks and the chick wasn't all that. Luckily it was dark so we didn't see any peepees but we just watched.

One other time me and my boy were messing with this chick and got her topless and freaky. He's feeling one boob and I'm sucking the other. Of course her friend knocks on the door and there went that. It's all good as I ended up banging her and snowballing her a few days later.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Whiskers
What, no orgies for you?
only 6 or 7.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Should I chime in??? Ah, what the Hell.

It's cool when I'm in a relationship with a woman and we decide to overwhelm a lucky man, and it's cool when I'm in a relationship with a man and I bring in a woman to do and/or watch.

It's all about communication. The rules must be set ahead of time! Otherwise feelings WILL get hurt, and by that I don't necessarily mean the womans.

For instance, it all must start AND end with your partner. No busting nut with the other chick. Yours will be pissed if you can't finish with her.

You may need to really consider your boundaries, too. I'm pretty sure you won't want to admit the ways you may get jealous in this forum, but consider it on your own. I've seen it happen.

Sexual freedom is a wonderful thing. Be safe. Be considerate. Have fun.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Race Director

Pics.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by gypsygirl
Should I chime in??? Ah, what the Hell.

It's cool when I'm in a relationship with a woman and we decide to overwhelm a lucky man, and it's cool when I'm in a relationship with a man and I bring in a woman to do and/or watch.

It's all about communication. The rules must be set ahead of time! Otherwise feelings WILL get hurt, and by that I don't necessarily mean the womans.

For instance, it all must start AND end with your partner. No busting nut with the other chick. Yours will be pissed if you can't finish with her.

You may need to really consider your boundaries, too. I'm pretty sure you won't want to admit the ways you may get jealous in this forum, but consider it on your own. I've seen it happen.

Sexual freedom is a wonderful thing. Be safe. Be considerate. Have fun.
How does a man become "lucky" enough to be overwhelmed by you?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by AkuraCLS
<=== has run a train on a girl..but you already knew that shit..

and yes i've had 2 girls at once too..the next day! LOL gotta love going on vacations..
My memory is foggy on this but were you the one that posted pics of you and your boy runnin a train on a girl while you were on vaca in Florida?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Never had and truthfully, the only way it would happen is if I paid for it. Ugh!

But, anyone who has a chance and passes it up will live to regret it. About 25 years ago, I was separated and while separated met this really hot chick. She was interested but me like a fool, consider myself married and so did not want to do anything.

I have never stopped regretting that I did not do anything. She was a sweet girl and I let a great chance pass.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:03 PM
ALi G in the House!

Originally Posted by 65 Fury Convert
My memory is foggy on this but were you the one that posted pics of you and your boy runnin a train on a girl while you were on vaca in Florida?

hawaii, and
Old 07-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
How does a man become "lucky" enough to be overwhelmed by you?
Right time, right place, right attitude I guess. I'm not the only hottie out there like me. Just keep your eyes wide open. :wink:
Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
^^^im not too far from VA
Old 07-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

Right time, right place, right attitude I guess. I'm not the only hottie out there like me. Just keep your eyes wide open. :wink:

I think i've run into you before
Old 07-17-2008, 08:56 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by MikeCLS6
I think i've run into you before
That doesn't seem like the type of woman you run into and "think" that you ran into her...she definitely sounds like you should remember it...and well...unless things didn't go as planned!
Old 07-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Great. Now he's loose.

You make an impression yourself, darksom. Now, about Whiskers wife.....what was that you said in the other thread???? PM Whiskers about our flight plans and let me know. I think he's got it all figured out. Hahaha

Sorry, Whiskers. Don't feel left out. You were my first buddy on here. L's tl and mikecls6, you're alright.

This better go back to OP. We never did hear back from amis did we?
Old 07-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Go Giants

Damn, now I want a 3some...
Old 07-17-2008, 09:34 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

You make an impression yourself, darksom. Now, about Whiskers wife.....what was that you said in the other thread???? PM Whiskers about our flight plans and let me know. I think he's got it all figured out. Hahaha

Sorry, Whiskers. Don't feel left out. You were my first buddy on here. L's tl and mikecls6, you're alright.

This better go back to OP. We never did hear back from amis did we?
Amis is my dawg, he doesn't mind thread interruption for a "worthy" cause! But so that I comply with the thread, and since you didn't quite understand my intent, I will be PM'ing you to negotiate our own 3way meeting - me, you, and Stella (she can watch)! Don't get scuurreedd!!

To be continued...

Last edited by darksom1; 07-17-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Never have, never will. I've had the opportunity and I just keep that under my hat.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:23 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
Damn, now I want a 3some...

yea i thnk im gonna have one come Sept. Its my bday and some ladies have been talking about some good things
Old 07-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Team Owner

Any hookups initiated and then consummated via AZ or in any way related to AZ must have at minimum pics linked to said consummation and/or video evidence of said consummation. Should no evidence be provided by any participating party, said consummation shall be repeated and recorded in full detail.

AZ Legal Department
Old 07-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by darksom1
That doesn't seem like the type of woman you run into and "think" that you ran into her...she definitely sounds like you should remember it...and well...unless things didn't go as planned!

There have been so many opportunities

I've dated alot of bi women
Old 07-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by L's TL
yea i thnk im gonna have one come Sept. Its my bday and some ladies have been talking about some good things
You have to wait until September?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:09 PM
I keeps it real

Coincidence this thread just showed up, I am actually still recovering from the afterthoughts of my first threesome and the most erotic night of my life. I cant get it out of my head, it was fucking incredible.

Get ready for a long read. This is tearing me up inside so I need to write it out for some self therapy.

These are the players (names changed in case this ever gets exposed)

Me -
Jenny - my best friend
Walt - other best friend and kid brother
Dave - Walt's roommate and conservative christian

It was three weeks ago with my two best friends, Jenny and Walt. And for what its worth, getting down like that within the same 4 walls as another dude has never been anything even remotely within what I've ever considered ok. However, overindulgence of alcohol and the strength of my relationship with these two just kind of made it happen.

I've known Jenny for the two years I've lived in AZ and we we've always had a strong but distant friendship. We would always text each other invites to things we'd do with big groups of people. We were both pretty reliable and would show up and have a good time, but as far as hanging out one on one, it was never really in the cards because were were always dating someone else over the two years we've been friends.

Last February she calls me saying she is leaving her live-in boyfriend. He was a jack mormon but decided to go back to the church and insisted she join. Not an option whatsoever for her so she left him. She needed a place to live badly now so i checked around to see if I could help her.

At the time I just started becoming friends with Walt at work who happened to live down the street from me also. Him and I became drinkin buddies over the month up till this point but he is a younger dude and still kind of learning the magic of game. I kinda considered him a kid brother and me being a socialite and able to handle myself with girls, enjoyed exposing him to new scenes and watching him grow into his own game.

He lived in a three bedroom with Dave and I asked him if he would be down with another rent payer because I have a friend in distress. He wasnt sure but said lets go out and see how it all clicks. We all went met up one night for drinks and the boys and her hit it off perfectly. She is 33 and looked at them like little brothers too. She has lived all over the world so her experience was also perfect for bringing these dudes further out of their shell. In addition, she is leaving to teach 4th grade in Colombia for two years in July. She only needed a few months of roof over her head until she left.

It was all set and she moved in a few days later. The girl and I became extremely close friends almost over night due to this. I would come over every night and they made me dinner. The girl and I did everything together and as the three roommates grew closer, the boys would come along. Walt kinda became my and Jenny's project where we enjoyed bringing him everywhere with us exposing him to new things.

Meanwhile, Jenny and I started spending so much time together, it became habit that I would crash in her bed every weekend night. I kept my hands off her and really never thought about her like this for the first three months. Walt would always ask whats up with Jenny and I and I would always tell him its not like that between us. However, after 2 months of being this close to Jenny, I found myself head over heals in love. I think it became as strong as it did because our bond was unbreakable long before anything physical. I found myself counting down the days before she left for Colombia in how or if I should round that corner with her.

I decided, despite how I felt, not to because she was leaving and I am going to visit her in October. If I got on it and something went bad, theres $2000 grand wasted on my trip in October. I figured ill make my move, if ever, in Colombia then.

By the time late June came around, the three of us were unstoppable. She had a ton of girlfriends and Walt and I would be surrounded by hot Arizona girls in everything we did. We lived it up and had some of the most amazing nights on the town i could have ever imagined. Life couldnt have been more perfect, except I wanted Jenny so bad it hurt, further compounded by us falling asleep in each others arms every night.

Fast forward to Jenny's last weekend in town. We rented a few rooms at a Scottsdale resort with 30 of our "closest" friends. We partied all day at the pool and were wild drunk by dusk. We all planned to go out to the clubs in the evening but the three of us were on a different level of fun. We decided, we live in this area, why the hell do we care about going to the same old clubs. This is our last night together, its us that matters, not where we are. Everyone was too drunk anyway and didnt rent rooms so our christian roommate and sober driver shuttled everyone home. By nine, it was Jenny, Walt and I in our nice ass room and we were totally wasted.

We embraced the night and kept partying. We dressed up and went and had some steaks at the hotel restaurant and then moved on to the bar. We met tons of new friends at the bar and partied till it closed. We spent those final ours with just the three of us and it couldnt have been more perfect.

We stumble into our room about 3am and are pretty much black out drunk at this point. We are still rowdy, having a great time and everything is funny. Walt can barely talk at this point but jenny and I are perfectly aware albeit completely annihilated. Jenny was still wearing her swimsuit underneath this hot little sun dress she is wearing so I take out my camera and involve her in a photo shoot while Walt makes us more drinks. Following my instructions, it gets sexier and sexier and I am in total ecstasy. I could see that she was willing to go wherever I wanted to with the pictures but i adored her so much, I didnt feel right about it in front of Walt and changed the subject before any nipple or vag was exposed. He looked at us like big brother and big sister and I felt like it was like watching them do things he isnt supposed to understand.

My mistake, I change the subject to we should all hop in the big ass whirlpool bathtub. Everyone cheers that idea and while its filling up, blacked out Walt drops trou and hops in totally naked. Jenny looks at me, shrugs her shoulders, and takes off her bathing suit and hops in. I stood there like a deer in the headlights for a second, said wtf, and hopped in.

In the tub were being goofy retards and horse playing and tickling each other. Everyone is insanely horny and its only a matter of time before someone pulls the trigger. Jenny, wanting to settle a score ive had with her over the past few months stands up naked and says, btw, you were wrong.

She being 33 and me 29, ive always called her my cougar. As part of the joke, i always said she probably had a huge bush like an old lady just to rub it in for being a cougar. She was shaved clean and decided she would settle the score and prove me wrong

Walt looks at her closely and says something drunk and stupid about how it looks like the best lunch hell ever have. "Amateur," I am thinking in my head, just when I hear the magic words out of her mouth, "show me." Walt leans over and goes to town on her with him sitting in the tub and her still standing up. She immediately reaches down and grabs me and pulls me to standing behind her and we start kissing passionately while Walt is goin to town on her down below.

After a few minutes of this, she says come on boys and jumps out of the tub and runs into the other room. Walt and I jump out and walk in the bedroom to find her laying down with legs spread saying, im all yours. When we get to the bed she reaches for my cock and starts sucking me off while Walt goes back to makin lunch. He is working her good and i can feel it in her passion for my cock. She is suckin me off like the cure for cancer is in there, meanwhile, my mind is racing and the insanity of the moment is kicking in a little bit of sobriety. I think it happened for both Jenny and I because we went from sluring drunk to totally focused and passionate. Walt was still blacked out but he was mowin box like a champ so it was all good. We roll around a few times til eventually she is sucking him off with her ass in the air and I am doin her doggy. She is moaning loud through her mouth full of cock and my mind is still going 1000 miles a minute. It couldn't have been more perfectly choreographed and my johnson couldn't have performed better. We went at it for about 3 hours of rock hard, freaky insanity that would sell off the shelves of any porn store had it been recorded. It was sooooooooo wrong in so many ways yet so right in its inhibition. I will always remember it; in fact, i can't get it out of my head.

The next morning, Dave picks us up at the hotel and we carry on like it was just another night at the ranch. We haven't told a soul but this wild secret is tearing me apart. Since nobody in real life could ever learn of it from this forum, getting it out of my system here is therapeutic.

She is gone now and I miss her dearly. I cannot stop thinking about her but I know my life with her is no more. Although I may see her a few times in Colombia depending on how much i visit, i am sure i will be in a relationship or she will be far gone from my mind in the two years it will take her to return. It was all perfect and will remain that way in my head. Thankfully, because I cant get it out.

Cliffs:
my female friend needs a roommate
i hook her up with my new younger dude friend
the three of us become very close, him like our kid brother
Female friend is leaving for Colombia in 4 months.
We have threesome on her last weekend in town.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Go Giants

Wow, probably the longest post I actually read on Azine....Kudos for staying hard while drunk and I hope you didn't get Walk in the bunghole...
Old 07-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Race Director

great, this thread has aids now. :ghey:

what a cheeseball. LOL
Old 07-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
Wow that reads a lot like a sex novel! And of course!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Team Owner

Suckin me off like the cure for cancer was in there. SUITE
Old 07-17-2008, 03:17 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
^ Fuck that was part was hilarious
Old 07-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
3 hours? I know that its almost imposible to finish when you're drunk but its hard keeping it up too. It was probably less than that but good story man
Old 07-17-2008, 04:24 PM
I keeps it real

Amazing ya'll read all that shit

I feel better now anyway.......
Old 07-17-2008, 04:32 PM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by myron
3 hours? I know that its almost imposible to finish when you're drunk but its hard keeping it up too. It was probably less than that but good story man
Honestly no. That is the gods honest truth. It was about 7am by the time we all passed out on the bed in the other room because master was a train wreck. It all started about 4am so yeah, about 3 hours.