Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Something I am never going to do again

Old 05-09-2005, 06:14 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Something I am never going to do again

I guess I had to learn myself, maybe I am stuborn and think that I'm different. Well truth be told, I am not different and I got what I should have expected. I tried a dating service, and let me tell you should you be given a free trial, do yourself a favor and jump off the closest fucking cliff you can find. Big free fall, lots of rocks at the bottom, because you don't want to live through this shit. If Unfuckingbelievable is a word, it would sum up my experience. The details are of little importance, but I was talking to 12 woman, of which I realized 10 are absolutely out of there fucking mind in less then two days. The other two has "potential", while both good looking and honest about there appearance- you can NOT get a sense of who you are talking to over the phone and via email having never met.

But if you ever hit a dry spell(which for some ungodly reason I have) just go to BJ's or Sam's club get the big fucking thing of lotion and hang in there till it happens again on its own. But do NOT go to your computer thinking she'll be out there for you. With out a doubt the WORST two dates I have ever been on- and I am told even from ex's that I date very well(whatever the fuck that means).

Rant over- thanks for listening
Old 05-09-2005, 06:17 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I beg to differ. The details are VERY important. Please elaborate.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should have seen what was coming to you. People who use dating services obviously have problems, why else would they need a dating service? Your dry spell must have been long for you to do what you did. Hang in there.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:40 PM
The hair says it all

Originally Posted by moeronn
I beg to differ. The details are VERY important. Please elaborate.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Suzuka Master

if nothing else, tell us what happened on the dates. we can all use a lil humor
Old 05-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts

You should have known! It IS possible to get a good date and even a long term partner out of the internet, but if you combine that with a dating service, phone or otherwise, you're looking for trouble. Like was mentioned, people who need dating services are either "too busy to date" (whatever that means), ugly, desperate, crazy, or any combination of those things...
Old 05-09-2005, 07:13 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Sure some details.... one girl was beyond boring, she had no opinion about anything, and didn't like anything. I would ask a question, I would get a question in return asking the same thing, but no answer- she was incapable of any sort of though process. Had zero money, no goals and her cell phone rang every 10 minutes- so not my ideal situation. After spending 1/2 hour with her I knew NOTHING more about her, it was like masterbating with out the reward at the end. And I am over the random girl to so she was no help.

The other girl, while cute and having a decent personality had a kid. I was cool with it, it didn't bother me. She also was really tiny and had no tits- which again I was cool with not a big deal. Well the real problem was that she absolutely refused to give head- you can't get away with having a kid and no tits with out a good BJ. Further she had no sense of humor about it. We were playing the "bj tug of war" when she finally flat out said "look this is weird, but I don't give blow jobs" and my reply was "well I can see why you have a fucking kid" and after that, as you can imagine, it got ugly.

Lesson learned on my part, I just wonder wtf I was thinking, trying this pathetic move! I feel so ashamed, if I were a drinking man I would be drinking these memories away.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:22 PM

First of all, sorry about the first date... BUT

Wait a minute. The second date ended because she wouldn't give you a BJ? I mean, I can possibly see that as a reason for you not wanting a LTR, but not to end a date. If a first date gets close to that point, it sounds like a success. Now if she was teasing you and then wouldn't close the deal, then you have every right to pull it out and on her fancy pillows and those towels that no one is supposed to use. In this case, she seemed well within her right to refuse nobbing on the cawk of some dude she just met on a dating service. Sounds like your expectations were a little high.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:25 PM

First of all, sorry about the first date... BUT

Wait a minute. The second date ended because she wouldn't give you a BJ? I mean, I can possibly see that as a reason for you not wanting a LTR, but not to end a date. If a first date gets close to that point, it sounds like a success. Now if she was teasing you and then wouldn't close the deal, then you have every right to pull it out and on her fancy pillows and those towels that no one is supposed to use. In this case, she seemed well within her right to refuse nobbing on the cawk of some dude she just met on a dating service. Sounds like your expectations were a little high.
It sounds like she meant that she NEVER gives out BJ's. Could you live with that? I sure couldn't.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by youngTL
It sounds like she meant that she NEVER gives out BJ's. Could you live with that? I sure couldn't.
I understood. But it sounded like he could have gotten something. I'm not saying he should have married the woman, but I wouldn't turn a date into a fighting match because of it.

As for not ever getting a BJ, the further you get into a male/female relationship, the closer to a reality that becomes

In your case, BJ's are practically all you have, so I can see it being a major problem for you.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:38 PM

I understood. But it sounded like he could have gotten something. I'm not saying he should have married the woman, but I wouldn't turn a date into a fighting match because of it.

As for not ever getting a BJ, the further you get into a male/female relationship, the closer to a reality that becomes

In your case, BJ's are practically all you have, so I can see it being a major problem for you.
Yeah, since I think anal is

I've never understood why women don't LIKE doing it?? I mean there are the occasional girls that will like doing it, but most see it as a chore. I don't get it.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Banned

Yeah, since I think anal is

I've never understood why women don't LIKE doing it?? I mean there are the occasional girls that will like doing it, but most see it as a chore. I don't get it.
Probably because:

1. It hurts
2. The colon was not made\shaped for a penis.
3. They could rupture thier colon.
4. If done often...Goodbye sphincter.
5. Some chick I tried to have anal with had the gaal to tell me "You should try to stick a Bagette up you ass first"
6. Needless to say...she eventually did it.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Go Noles!

duh.

anything that requires you to initiate contact before you've met the person is shady. sure, internet is a great way of communication and relay of information, but when you resort to using it to further your social life... i wonder.

i'm convinced people who can't meet people in person are either a) lacking social skills, b) crazy, c) really desperate, or d) just plain ugly... just to reiterate what was said above.

Old 05-09-2005, 09:44 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

To clarify she made it clear that she NEVER gave BJ's- unacceptable even for short-term - IMO. Looking back now, this story will be worth more then any BJ could have been! It didn't get mean- I am not a mean or angry person- but it was clear it wasn't going to work between us; that being said I am quick witted and have a bad habit of saying what ever crosses my mind to anyone(I try to refrain around little kids, but its hard). I also have a some what sick sense of humor- so it was the natural outcome of this situation.

As to why I tried it, I am that super busy guy(yes I am "that guy"), works over 60 hours a week never takes time off(I've never taken a vacation). But I am also in my early 20's and probably going to break 7 figures this year(to me its worth the sacrafice). How else can you possibly find someone new at 2am on a tuesday night from my home? I still should have known better!

I will never know, but am under the impression this girl wouldn't be into anal either- she was really tiny and if she won't give head then she's probably not very open minded.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Banned

WTF...How do you work 60 hrs a week?
Old 05-09-2005, 09:51 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by Xenogen
WTF...How do you work 60 hrs a week?
I own 2 businesses and am starting a third, 80+ hour weeks are not uncommon in my sad life. But the money is insane, so I have to do what I have to do- even if it means no time to get laid
Old 05-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Banned

Ah...I know what you mean then...I co-own a laundromat in Queens, LOTS of shit to deal with.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:43 PM
50? you must be kidding!

Originally Posted by Tireguy
I own 2 businesses and am starting a third, 80+ hour weeks are not uncommon in my sad life. But the money is insane, so I have to do what I have to do- even if it means no time to get laid
Priorities, if money is your priority, and you want a BJ hire one. Don't put monetary success above building a relationship. Sorry, but think you're being pretty shallow about the whole thing.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Outnumbered at home

As to why I tried it, I am that super busy guy(yes I am "that guy"), works over 60 hours a week never takes time off(I've never taken a vacation). But I am also in my early 20's and probably going to break 7 figures this year(to me its worth the sacrafice). How else can you possibly find someone new at 2am on a tuesday night from my home? I still should have known better!.

do you mean 6 figures?

Cause 60 hours a week aint shit if you are making over a million bucks at the end of it
Old 05-10-2005, 01:53 PM

I meant, that I wonder why women don't LIKE giving BJ's?
Originally Posted by Xenogen
Probably because:

1. It hurts
2. The colon was not made\shaped for a penis.
3. They could rupture thier colon.
4. If done often...Goodbye sphincter.
5. Some chick I tried to have anal with had the gaal to tell me "You should try to stick a Bagette up you ass first"
6. Needless to say...she eventually did it.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Suzuka Master

I meant, that I wonder why women don't LIKE giving BJ's?

1. It hurts after a while.
2. Cum tastes weird.
3. I hate it when my partner enjoys himself.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Caliadria
1. It hurts after a while.
2. Cum tastes weird.
3. I hate it when my partner enjoys himself.
Number 1 - agree but depends on who it is
Number 2 - entirely diet-dependent, work-aroundable.
Number 3 -
Old 05-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Internet chicks =
Old 05-10-2005, 04:49 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by 95gt

do you mean 6 figures?

Cause 60 hours a week aint shit if you are making over a million bucks at the end of it

I wouldn't be making sacrfices like this if it was only 6 figures.

Maybe I am shallow and should just get over it

This thread was a place for me to get this off my chest, perhaps save a few of you guys and gals some time and effort and maybe even laugh a little.

I have this moral problem with prostitution, I don't look down on it or those who enjoy it- but I just can not bring myself to do it.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Jerk Monster

Even though she said she never gives BJ's, so has every girl whos ever given me one so go figure.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:04 PM

I wouldn't be making sacrfices like this if it was only 6 figures.

Maybe I am shallow and should just get over it

This thread was a place for me to get this off my chest, perhaps save a few of you guys and gals some time and effort and maybe even laugh a little.

I have this moral problem with prostitution, I don't look down on it or those who enjoy it- but I just can not bring myself to do it.
Only 6 figures? You know the ones after the decimal point don't count, right? If you're going to clear a million this year, then

As for prostitution, I totally agree with you. However, if you're making that kind of money, you should be able to find some dumb chick in a bar with minimal effort and a little flashing of the green.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:13 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

As for prostitution, I totally agree with you. However, if you're making that kind of money, you should be able to find some dumb chick in a bar with minimal effort and a little flashing of the green.

I am familiar with that road- I was just thinking of finding a little more from a relationship, but a brother's got to do what a brother's got to do.

I didn' mean to sound like a dick about the money thing, but I essentially put my life on hold for a few projects just to make a shit load of money- I knew it was probably going to happen but opportunities like this don't happen every day.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Suzuka Master

what kinda business are you in? if it's at all possible, do some company functions in the community. that might give you a better chance of meeting normal chicks.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Go Noles!

what? 999,999 isnt' enough for you?

take a fucking day off and go to a bar.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:09 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
what? 999,999 isnt' enough for you?

take a fucking day off and go to a bar.
I'm in property development and investing so its all or nothing - but yes 999,999 would be enough

I did a lot of community related activities a few years ago and while fun, I didn't meet many new people- but I did help a lot and learned a lot so it was worth it. I am a little too busy to do hands on work, so I just help the community with my checkbook now- but I do like meeting people(even only friends) through this sort of network, not many complete a-holes help charities, it takes compassion and drive; not to mention similar interests.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:08 AM
50? you must be kidding!

I've never had a woman say she didn't like to give BJs, and have always enjoyed them in every relationship I've ever had...maybe that's why I don't make a 7 figure salary??

is your winky weird?

Old 05-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Suzuka Master

I'd gladly give up sex for a few years to make a few million. Props to you.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:55 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by mfkitson
is your winky weird?

Nope, looks normal to me- at least comparing to the ones I've seen in movies, of course not 15" long and the diameter of a coffee can, but same shape, and look.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Chinisimo
what kinda business are you in? if it's at all possible, do some company functions in the community. that might give you a better chance of meeting normal chicks.
I hear you can make a lot "dancing" at 60 hours a week.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:23 AM
wiz
Pro

Well I guess I am the person that fits outside the mold here. I actually met my fiancee' on match.com over 2 years ago. I had come to the point in my life where dating was just getting frustrating. I never thought I would sign up for a dating service, but I had been working the graveyard shift for 2 years and I was kind of fed up with going to bars and had met some women here and there at the grocery store and what not, but it was getting harder since I slept all day.

Anyway, I actually went on a few dates before I met my fiancee'. The first one was interesting in the fact that she was a wee bit bigger than me (which was just not my forte') and she talked about her ex the whole time. I got a good steak dinner out of it though. The second date was with this chick that worked for Porsche. We ended up just being friends as she was cool, but she was a bit older and was just coming out of a marriage (baggage!). The third chick smoked (which I didn't know) and also could drink me under the table. Hard to believe she worked with kids all day long. She was cool and fun to hang out with, but I could not get past the smoking part.

As for my fiancee', we met at the Cheesecake factory and spent about 10 hours talking. We then met for lunch the next day and spent the entire day together again. I could tell that she was the one for me right off the bat. I played it cool for a while and we dated for a bit and then I proposed to her 11 months later. We're very happy and we are getting married in October and our house should be finished by August. I'm very happy in my life and would not be where I am today (physically or mentally) without her.

So, it can happen...but only if you find the right person (which is the same thing about meeting people out in public). Sometimes you find a cool person, sometimes you don't. Dating services are mostly for people that are either frustrated with trying to meet people when they don't like bars or for people who are socially inept. You can find that in a public place as well...to each their own.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:26 AM
50? you must be kidding!

Nope, looks normal to me- at least comparing to the ones I've seen in movies, of course not 15" long and the diameter of a coffee can, but same shape, and look.
If it was like that ^ i could see her not wanting to knurl it!!
Old 05-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Instructor

We were playing the "bj tug of war" when she finally flat out said "look this is weird, but I don't give blow jobs" and my reply was "well I can see why you have a fucking kid" and after that, as you can imagine, it got ugly.
HAHAHAHA.. thats hilarious
Old 05-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
I could live without BJ's for the rest of my life.

Quite frankly, I'd much rather be having sex.

As for these girls.. go out and MEET them in person first and meet them as FRIENDS and not just random hookups. You'll find it to be more time consuming, but higher quality ladies in the end.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:10 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by LTRAIN
HAHAHAHA.. thats hilarious

Thanks, I have had some fun telling this story. I have changed a little of the wording and its even funnier now. I now call it the "throat yogurt tug of war" which I feel is a little funnier.

I also follow up with some of my rules with dating. I have been using them for a while but its always nice to share with new folks, who don't yet know some of my basic rules of dating. First of all if I don't ejaculate in, on or near a girl by the third date there is no 4th. I figure by that time either the chemistry is right or its just going to lead to heart break- of course there are exceptions but this is a good guide line to follow. A very funny and specefic event took place for me to for this rule- it actually happened to a friend. I am up and have some time and feel its worth sharing....

He meets a girl, they get along great, by the 5th date he's pushing the sex issue a bit(about 1.5-2 months into the relationship), she replies that she is not ready and waiting for marriage. He figures cool, this is a keeper and I will be a happy man when I marry her. Fast forward a bit, they are going out for 8 months still NOTHING- yet he is cool with it and waiting for that special moment on their honey moon. Well it turns out she is moving, and since he is a good boyfriend and has a pick up truck he decides to help. So they load a bunch of crap into the back of his truck then the rest of the stuff onto a rented moving truck. The last room the are moving is the bedroom, they get everything out of the way and loaded up, all that is left is the bed. He pulls the bed away from the wall and finds about 30+ empty condom wrappers. At which point he explodes "What the fuck is this?!?!", and she plays innocent "oh, those are condoms, they are used on a penis when having sex to prevent STD's, babies, etc...". He replies "I know what they are, I mean what the fuck are they doing under your bed?" Bare in mind I am using fewer four letter words then he was(oh and they were also both in there mid 20's at the time). At which point she says "oh they were from so and so"; he replies with "WHAT!, that ass hole you just met him less then a month ago, we've been dating for 8 months!". She is speachless offering no explanation, other then it just happened- yea like multiple times a day for the last few weeks! He follows up with "all of your shit will be out of the back of my truck and on the sidewalk in less then 5 minutes". He never spoke or heard from her again- go figure.

But the moral of the story is I am NOT going to let that happen to me. He will also never let that happen to him again, he has an even stricter dating playbook then I do, and is now very aggressive. I feel that girl ruined him for every other girl he is to try to have a relationship with for the rest of his life. I don't want to have a story like that. My story was based on 2 weeks of dating/talking to a girl- I can deal with that, 8 months and something like that happened, the out come would be featured on a nightly news

I am really not as shallow as all this makes me sound, but rather defensive and cautious.

On a positive note, went out this evening and have two promising leads from actual real girls
Old 05-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Banned

On a positive note, went out this evening and have two promising leads from actual real girls
Good Work... and that bitch should have had the common courtesy to at least throw the wrappers away. I mean COME ON.