Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

So I went out with some people friday...

Old 07-19-2004, 08:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
So I went out with some people friday...

I took a side IT job & have gotten friendly with the people who work there. They decide to go out friday night. I just happend to be doing work there & was invited. I wasn't dressed which sucked A former co worker(the 50 year old I banged & still married) happens to work there also & she brought her rencently divorced daughter.(should have known trouble was afoot) There were 5 girls me & this older guy who was the boss of the place. He's cool as hell though. Now I don't drink. So I was the only sober person there after 3 hours. I was talking to the daughter all night cause well she was hot! We had some good talk she was a bit drunk though. Her mom the 50 year old was completly wasted. I guess she didn't like the fact I was intrested in her daughter. So she takes her daughter aside & they disappear. Meanwhile one of the other chicks who I hear is really loose came up to me & sat on my lap for no reason. Then decided to lick my ear which gave a "rise" out of me then she just stops & walks off So the mom & daughter come back. The mom goes off, the daughter sits back down next to me, & then she tells me she knows. I'm like knows what? She screams you know what, & storms off. I'm like WTF? At that point I had enough & was going to meet some real friends later that night so I left.

Now I wonder if the mom told the daughter what happend? I need to go back there today to do more work I wonder what that will be like?
Old 07-19-2004, 08:36 AM
Masshole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ooofff!!!
Old 07-19-2004, 09:17 AM
minibike wheelie king ;-)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now I wonder if the mom told the daughter what happend?
She screams you know what, & storms off.
I think that answers your question. Of Course she told her.

I need to go back there today to do more work I wonder what that will be like?
Everyone else was drunk so they will hopefully not remeber or act like nothing happened.

btw post pics of the MILF!!!