Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

so how sensitive is your dick?!?!

Old 09-29-2004, 12:56 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont wanna see no poked pig...ha ha...
Old 09-29-2004, 08:02 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by UNCTYPE-S
mines a little sensitive right now from a recent piercing..........but i know u guys didnt wanna know that
:ghey:
Old 09-29-2004, 08:08 AM
Revelation 3:15-17

Originally Posted by 98CLChick
^^Ouch!

and may I add :ghey: .
Old 09-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Above n Beyond

Received 132 Likes on 50 Posts
:ghey: to you guys, but the girls seem to like it.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Suzuka Master

im not trying to say i have a serious problem or anything

ok guys, my sex went from condom to no condom to sometimes to get that shit away from me

ive noticed that when i first did the royal hump with a rubber on i could go on and on with full hardness

when i went away from the rubber i was the same, then when i occasionally went with the rubber like half the time i would fookin loose the erection, and of course now no more rubber for me but sometimes i would loose the erection

i guess its part of getting old and getting to much sex. so in a sense i guess im getting less sensitive???

sidemarker
Old 09-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've varied in sensitivity, going from "can't feel shit w/ this damn condom on" to "oh shit it hurts, she's too tight" to "can't feel shit even without that damn condom" to "dammit feeling so much I last 30 seconds" back to "can't feel shit with the damn condom, and having a problem staying hard"

personally I think it's all in your head if it's teh same girl. Maybe her body jsut is overdoing it and you can just tell it a little more than normal. I can feel the "smoothness" and all little bumps and anything inside with my dick.

on another note. depo doesn't alwasy work, i got a girl pregant who was on depo, so don't count on it. Of course it was probably all those drugs she was doing.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Beware of leakage

Originally Posted by sidemarker
im not trying to say i have a serious problem or anything

ok guys, my sex went from condom to no condom to sometimes to get that shit away from me

ive noticed that when i first did the royal hump with a rubber on i could go on and on with full hardness

when i went away from the rubber i was the same, then when i occasionally went with the rubber like half the time i would fookin loose the erection, and of course now no more rubber for me but sometimes i would loose the erection

i guess its part of getting old and getting to much sex. so in a sense i guess im getting less sensitive???

sidemarker
I can agree with the majority of what ya said, espescially the last part. it is possible to lose interest over the years, I would assume that is why some old people just stop fucking.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Chopper
I can agree with the majority of what ya said, espescially the last part. it is possible to lose interest over the years, I would assume that is why some old people just stop fucking.

another reason why I dont want to get old!

sidemarker
Old 10-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by ghost_masterCL
I've varied in sensitivity, going from "can't feel shit w/ this damn condom on" to "oh shit it hurts, she's too tight" to "can't feel shit even without that damn condom" to "dammit feeling so much I last 30 seconds" back to "can't feel shit with the damn condom, and having a problem staying hard"

personally I think it's all in your head if it's teh same girl. Maybe her body jsut is overdoing it and you can just tell it a little more than normal. I can feel the "smoothness" and all little bumps and anything inside with my dick.

on another note. depo doesn't alwasy work, i got a girl pregant who was on depo, so don't count on it. Of course it was probably all those drugs she was doing.

thats what im saying...my girl wants to get on the depo shot cause she hates poppin the pill everyday. both of her sisters are on the shot with no problems but i just have a feeling that something might happen...

sidemarker
Old 10-02-2004, 02:49 AM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well if she doesn't get sick a lot (ie. has to take antibiotics[which I hear disables depo]), does she do coke, meth, weed, ecstacy, or any other kind of drug? That's what that girl was doing when she was on the shot (yes, all of them) then it's probably not a good idea. But maybe I just have extrememly determined sperm.