Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

should i try and get laid?

Old 07-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
should i try and get laid?

here's the deal, my ex called me last night. she's a pain in the ass and i get tired of her real quick, thats why she's my ex. but lately ive been in a dry spell and i need to get laid. only problem is, its not a guarentee. after we broke up, she became a goody goody. sayin she wasnt havin sex till she gets married, this and that. which i think is complete BS. but who knows. she wants to go out to the bar and get a few drinks tonight. i just dont wanna have to go and spend the night with this chick and put up with her and not get laid.... i know it sounds wrong (to the ladies, you guys know what i mean) should i take the chance?
Old 07-27-2004, 01:34 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

I'd be careful with that one. The girl might think that you want to get back together with her when all you really want is some ass. Three possibilities here: 1 ) you get laid but your ex thinks that you two are back together and gets all psycho on you when she figures it out. 2 ) you waste time and money while you sit and listen to her blah blah blah (no sex) 3 ) you get laid and she's cool with it (yeah right!)
Old 07-27-2004, 01:35 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Yeah why not. At the very least if she gets to be too much of a pain in the ass, you can have a few more drinks so it won't bother you as much. Plus if you get a few she might be more in the mood. When you talk to her to go, just jokingly mention how you two can get some drinks and then get it on. Plant the seed in her mind.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Drifting

i know she would get back together if it came to that... but i dont want that. and thoughts might go through her mind if we do have sex. i kinda just wanna do a one and done type of thing. she might expect a relationship if we did have sex. i highly doubt she is down for fuck buddies. so i might have to plant the seed that says if you sleep with me, we might get back together. she wants a relationship.... whats a guy to do

i just gotta figure it out cause i gotta call her ina couple hours.....
Old 07-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

getting laid is not so difficult that you have to fool your ex

go to a bar, find a slut, take her home, end of problem
Old 07-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Racer

Preach on Oneilc listen to this man Marc S he's given some good advice
Old 07-27-2004, 02:05 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by SickAcura
Preach on Oneilc listen to this man Marc S he's given some good advice
no doubt..... thats always an option. this chick is just awesome in bed....i miss the asssss
Old 07-27-2004, 02:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by oneilc
I'd be careful with that one. The girl might think that you want to get back together with her when all you really want is some ass. Three possibilities here: 1 ) you get laid but your ex thinks that you two are back together and gets all psycho on you when she figures it out. 2 ) you waste time and money while you sit and listen to her blah blah blah (no sex) 3 ) you get laid and she's cool with it (yeah right!)
She will have you on lock down if you are not careful. j/k.
Just chill and be patient.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:58 PM
EVO IX MR

Just have a few drinks and make your intentions clear, tell her you don't want a relationship. Maybe she's horny too, seems to me chicks nowadays can't go without it longer than we can.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:47 PM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

Hey I am in the same boat buddy, I haven't had sex in like 3 weeks, but I promised myself that I would not bone my ex. I even called my old faithful only to find out she'll be in New York for 3 months.

The reason i won't bone my ex is because I know she'll catch feelings, I don't want to hurt her any more than I already have by breaking off the relationship. If I sleep with her it will give her false hopes. Of course it doesn't help that I've dreamed about banging her a couple times over the last couple weeks, and she looks like she's lost about 10lbs which is more than halfway to her being the perfect size.

But I must be strong, for her and for me, and seek out some new pussy or dig up some old pussy.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Go Noles!

doing your ex = mucho desperate. and not to mention, horribly cheesy, and wrong. you put her in a very vulnerable position. not good. and you end up just looking like a douche.

go out and find a new girl. or just masturbate or something.
Old 07-28-2004, 04:07 AM
Pro

just call mikey and find out how much he pays? i'm sure he has some recommendations!