Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

She smiles what do you do?

Old 02-07-2008, 10:01 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by Mizouse
yea i highly doubt that, girls smile all the time at me on campus

....aaaand why aren't you talking to them?
Old 02-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mizouse
yea i highly doubt that, girls smile all the time at me on campus
My point exactly! Maybe they're friendly enough that you just have to go talk to them without worrying about impressing them with your wallet or bench press.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Mizouse's fear of rejection is paralyzing.
He'll get over it once he pushes himself to approach over and over again.
That won't happen, though, after even more years of masturbation of frustration.
Then college will be over and he'll soon realize he wasted a great opportunity to meet new girls.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:42 PM

Received 2,811 Likes on 1,991 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
Mizouse's fear of rejection is paralyzing.
He'll get over it once he pushes himself to approach over and over again.
That won't happen, though, after even more years of masturbation of frustration.
Then college will be over and he'll soon realize he wasted a great opportunity to meet new girls.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Mile High

Good thread. I always look back to see if a girls lookin back. But Ive never really done anything about it.

I got my hair cut last week and me and the stylist girl hit it off pretty well, and i might go back and get her number this week. Im not sure what I was thinking but I didnt act on it at the time and now it may look wierd goin back.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:50 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Crazy88
Good thread. I always look back to see if a girls lookin back. But Ive never really done anything about it.

I got my hair cut last week and me and the stylist girl hit it off pretty well, and i might go back and get her number this week. Im not sure what I was thinking but I didnt act on it at the time and now it may look wierd goin back.
Yup...wait til you get your "hair done" again...lol!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Team Owner

Received 602 Likes on 419 Posts
My wife would kill me.

If I were single, chances are I would just smile back. I was never good at making moves on total strangers.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Suzuka Master

What about if you want to smile at the girl but she's staring at the floor or off into space when you cross paths? Is it ok to say 'hey' or 'hi' to get her attention? or is that too creepy?
Old 02-12-2008, 04:16 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
What about if you want to smile at the girl but she's staring at the floor or off into space when you cross paths? Is it ok to say 'hey' or 'hi' to get her attention? or is that too creepy?
Of course it's OK. You're just saying hi, not raping her. If she gives you attitude/light-rejection so what? It's her loss dude you're a cool guy and if anything you're just offering "friendship." It's not like you're needy and desperate. Even if she's not attracted to you some decent conversation isn't a complete waste. I just make sure to tell guys to qualify girls for genuine interest before spending a dime. You have to make her work a bit to figure this out though. I mean, we're all relatively young and if moderate-to-high interest isn't there on her part you can be spending quite a bit of time and money on a poor prospect. Better to spin more plates and find a girl a better girl. There's no sense in "trying" to make her like you with all sorts of supplicating behavior and meals that'll just leave her bloated and bored.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Drive FAst and Swirve

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by amisconception
Of course it's OK. You're just saying hi, not raping her. If she gives you attitude/light-rejection so what? It's her loss dude you're a cool guy and if anything you're just offering "friendship." It's not like you're needy and desperate. Even if she's not attracted to you some decent conversation isn't a complete waste. I just make sure to tell guys to qualify girls for genuine interest before spending a dime. You have to make her work a bit to figure this out though. I mean, we're all relatively young and if moderate-to-high interest isn't there on her part you can be spending quite a bit of time and money on a poor prospect. Better to spin more plates and find a girl a better girl. There's no sense in "trying" to make her like you with all sorts of supplicating behavior and meals that'll just leave her bloated and bored.
well said