Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

sex

Old 07-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn!!! the girls be given up that ass in florida.... im livin in the wrong state
Old 07-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Pit Stop?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bulldog01
You clearly are not familiar with the machinations of A-CL.

Good word usage
Old 07-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Hey where'd she go???? Who knows maybe she banged 2 guys in 2 nights but that's all she's had for the past month. You never know

But anyway a pretty face can hide an evil mind or in this case a weak/small/unconfident dik. I've seen many a less than average looking dude with a bangin girl and you just have to figure he's gotta be doing her pretty good. Age doesn't matter, although it helps with the confidence and control factor.

My girl told me it's a big turn on for girls when I (and guys in general) take control and dominate the girl
Old 07-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Go Noles!

ok ok.. when i wrote that 2nd thing, i was still drunk lol... but yeah.

he (the dud) didn't have a confidence problem, just.. our hookup felt forced/expected. not cool.

so yeah, this other guy was very ... what i was looking for in a hook up. he was eager to please, but not a push over. he took control of the situation. but at this point, i know i'm ready for another long-term relationship. something fun and semi-serious, but not too serious..

and yeah, i'm responsible about it.. no love w/o the glove (and the pill)!
Old 07-05-2004, 10:10 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,079 Likes on 2,696 Posts
Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
i'm ready for another long-term relationship. something fun and semi-serious, but not too serious..
Define this statemant, because it almost seems like an oxymoron. And we all know you women love to throw that shit our way.
Old 07-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by sarlacc23
Define this statemant, because it almost seems like an oxymoron. And we all know you women love to throw that shit our way.
b/c i'm 19, i don't want something incredibly serious.. i'm still young. i don't want to get married until i'm out of school for a year or 2, (age 25 or so), therefore i don't want to date the same person for like 6 years. i still have a lot of "exploring" i want to do, ie, date different types of guys to find out who/what i really want for the rest of my life.

BUT, i want someone who will care for me, have fun with me, treat me right, and understand i'm not ready to ultimately commit just yet.

does that make sense?
Old 07-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Drifting

b/c i'm 19, i don't want something incredibly serious.. i'm still young. i don't want to get married until i'm out of school for a year or 2, (age 25 or so), therefore i don't want to date the same person for like 6 years. i still have a lot of "exploring" i want to do, ie, date different types of guys to find out who/what i really want for the rest of my life.

BUT, i want someone who will care for me, have fun with me, treat me right, and understand i'm not ready to ultimately commit just yet.

does that make sense?
good luck. I wanted to do that, too. meeting the right person is a bitch. anyways, when you come to il, hit me up
Old 07-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Doin' da crack shuffle

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
if you havent noticed.. most girls on this board start threads intended to attract high volumes of traffic.

and why does your post have every word capitalized Kumar?

Atinchun hoowahs.

It's cool 'cause most women are.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Race Director

does that make sense?

to me it doesnt, it sounds like you want all the benefits of a long term relationship, but you dont want the commitment of staying to that one person, you want to "explore"

Where in the hell are you going to find a guy who will care for you, treat you right and invest his time money and emotions into you while you go "explore"?
Old 07-06-2004, 09:04 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
to me it doesnt, it sounds like you want all the benefits of a long term relationship, but you dont want the commitment of staying to that one person, you want to "explore"

Where in the hell are you going to find a guy who will care for you, treat you right and invest his time money and emotions into you while you go "explore"?
thats why i love the women
Old 07-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Cause stock sux.

^^ they have no chance anyway

oh, and one more thing:

if another guy asks "so what do you want to do" while laying naked on top of me, i'm going to shoot myself! it's like, fuck, i took your damn clothes off, what do you think i want to do?
You shoulda said "I wanna go make chocolate chip cookies" or some shit.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Cause stock sux.

Originally Posted by Marc S
Damn!!! the girls be given up that ass in florida.... im livin in the wrong state
Its not all its cracked up to be. Girls in Atlanta & Gainesville were 10X hotter than what I see here in the clubs... Most are broke ass hoes.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:03 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha
I am sure ready for a real man now...
sounds like you are ready for aka some latin heat!
Old 07-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Suzuka Master

^^ they have no chance anyway

oh, and one more thing:

if another guy asks "so what do you want to do" while laying naked on top of me, i'm going to shoot myself! it's like, fuck, i took your damn clothes off, what do you think i want to do? just fuckin stick it in already! if i don't want it, i'll tell you. no worries.

gah! guys are dumb sometimes.
No, we say that because if we just stick it in we're wide open for a rape charge. To the law, a lack of dissent is not the same as consent. Hell, these days even you saying "fuck me like an animal" might not be enough consent for the courts.
Old 07-06-2004, 04:11 PM
The anti-misshift

This is funny from what she wrote "b/c i'm 19, i don't want something incredibly serious.. i'm still young. i don't want to get married until i'm out of school for a year or 2, (age 25 or so)". How sad to see some bitch can't do a simple math
Old 07-06-2004, 04:23 PM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Old 07-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CCType-S
This is funny from what she wrote "b/c i'm 19, i don't want something incredibly serious.. i'm still young. i don't want to get married until i'm out of school for a year or 2, (age 25 or so)". How sad to see some bitch can't do a simple math
what are you talking about? average school time for college is 5.5 years. and if she stared at 18.5 would make her 24 when she graduates which is also very normal these days...
Old 07-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by CCType-S

you stupid fuck, i'm 19, ie sophomore in college... 3-4+ years till i'm out, +2 till marriage. that brings me to ~25.

who's the bitch now???
Old 07-06-2004, 05:08 PM
minibike wheelie king ;-)

who's the bitch now???

btw - sweet avatar!!!
Old 07-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Suzuka Master

you stupid fuck, i'm 19, ie sophomore in college... 3-4+ years till i'm out, +2 till marriage. that brings me to ~25.

who's the bitch now???

What are you going to school for?
Old 07-06-2004, 05:40 PM
Cause stock sux.

who's the bitch now???
Old 07-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts

who's the bitch now???

good work
Old 07-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Diamonds are forever...

who's the bitch now???
sounds about right girl

I'm with Katana on this one, maybe you just werent feeling attracted at the time. It happens, don't worry about it
Old 07-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Banned

ok since this is an import enthusiast site, let me add my two yen.

I think you guys are blowing this out of proportion, and are being way toooo harsh on supermegaglossy! The chick had back to back one night stands. deal with it ok! she sez she's using the pill+condoms, so it sounds like she's being smart about it, so lets not judge her. Its sad to see the double standard still alive and well in this day and age. We all know that if supermega claimed to be a dude, we'll all be giving him props, and calling him a pimp. We all had our fun in college. Hell even the prudes, I knew, freshman year in college, were smokin' pole by senior year. she's young, she's playing the field, and I think thats cool.

supermega, just don't over do it. if you know what I mean. Practising safer sex is one thing, but you can't safeguard against a ruined reputation, and especially on a small campus, word gets around that so, and so, is being "passed around", and its not cool. Other wise girl, have fun, and i hope you enjoy yourself, and get everything that you want from the act.

peace
Old 07-06-2004, 08:04 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,079 Likes on 2,696 Posts
Originally Posted by ciloh@euqroT
ok since this is an import enthusiast site, let me add my two yen.

I think you guys are blowing this out of proportion, and are being way toooo harsh on supermegaglossy! The chick had back to back one night stands. deal with it ok! she sez she's using the pill+condoms, so it sounds like she's being smart about it, so lets not judge her. Its sad to see the double standard still alive and well in this day and age. We all know that if supermega claimed to be a dude, we'll all be giving him props, and calling him a pimp. We all had our fun in college. Hell even the prudes, I knew, freshman year in college, were smokin' pole by senior year. she's young, she's playing the field, and I think thats cool.

supermega, just don't over do it. if you know what I mean. Practising safer sex is one thing, but you can't safeguard against a ruined reputation, and especially on a small campus, word gets around that so, and so, is being "passed around", and its not cool. Other wise girl, have fun, and i hope you enjoy yourself, and get everything that you want from the act.

peace
Let me reply to this with a resounding STFU. You have no grounds here with your hypocrisy or your worthless two cents.

You and your infinte idiocy likes to follow around Waddy and CONSTANTLY try and call him out and enjoying interacial relationships. And don't try you lame ass "experiement" excuse cause it didn't stop after you "revealed" your false plans.

So you trying to tell people they are blowing things out of proportion and being way harsh...well do everyone a favor and fuck off. You are a child, a fucking teenager still suckling off your mom's teet under the protection of your father's roof. You also hold the record of being banned more times then anyone else, and there is a good reason for it. How you managed to slip by this long without getting once again banned is beyond me. You must have had mummy and daddums paypal a large contribution to the site.

No one cares about your two yen. We are just anxioulsy waiting for you to once again be
Old 07-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by anothercls
What are you going to school for?
i'm not quite sure if you are questioning whether college is worth it or you are asking what my major is...

either way, i'm going to get an education so i can live a successful life. and i'm majoring in exercise physiology.. either emphasis in dietetics, or i'll use it to do pharmacy (which will be even longer).
Old 07-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Banned

Old 07-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Suzuka Master

i'm not quite sure if you are questioning whether college is worth it or you are asking what my major is...

either way, i'm going to get an education so i can live a successful life. and i'm majoring in exercise physiology.. either emphasis in dietetics, or i'll use it to do pharmacy (which will be even longer).

Major was the question, not like your blowing off school for more important things.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Cause stock sux.

Do pharmacy...Medicine will be worth it in the long run. **atleast I'm hoping ** But seriously...You should see how much pharmacy drug reps are banking...Its ridiculous. And they bring by the coolest shit. Guess thats what they need to do to try and get the docs to by their $20,000 per shot drugs.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Does anyone graduate college in 4 years anymore?
Old 07-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Cause stock sux.

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
Does anyone graduate college in 4 years anymore?
College IS 4 years. Its just that you can't find a high paying job straight after a BA/BS degree **Atleast not usually**. Most my friends are only making ~30-mid 50s straight outta college. Then after that, you slowly climb your way up or down with one eye open watching for bitches that wanna backstab you in order to gain an advantage.

Its almost like post grad is necessary if you have higher goals in mind. Thus why my damn life is on lag right now while my buddies are out having a good time.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Suzuka Master

OK 30 is kinda low but mid 50's would be ballin right outta school with BS degree. I thought about grad school but I figured it's not really necessary in my line of study (IT) because I've noticed most of the stuff that helps you advance (experience, networking) you don't get in school, you get while actually on the job.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Cause stock sux.

OK 30 is kinda low but mid 50's would be ballin right outta school with BS degree. I thought about grad school but I figured it's not really necessary in my line of study (IT) because I've noticed most of the stuff that helps you advance (experience, networking) you don't get in school, you get while actually on the job.
IT is not a good field to be in right now. Job security is low...Pay is low. Or end up like my uncle who is a network manager for Bank of America and end up working almost the whole department. Banks...but works his ass off.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Cause stock sux.

Ack! We just jacked the shit outta this thread...

My bad. :thief:
Old 07-06-2004, 10:11 PM
Suzuka Master

Ah my last 2cents: I picked IT because nothing else really interested me and it doesnt seem that bad. But I just finished my first internship and I decided im not spending 30 yrs of my life listening to orders from a rich boss with stock options, etc so I'll probably work for a few years then try to do my own thing.

And to bring it back on topic: Supermega girl, do your thing i.e. suck, fuk, drink, smoke, whatever, but just watch out for the hiv, babies and your rep getting tarnished. It's a lot easier for a girl's rep to get hurt than for a guy, and it's def. a lot harder if not inpossible to fix it.

That is all, I'm out.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sarlacc23
Let me reply to this with a resounding STFU. You have no grounds here with your hypocrisy or your worthless two cents.

You and your infinte idiocy likes to follow around Waddy and CONSTANTLY try and call him out and enjoying interacial relationships. And don't try you lame ass "experiement" excuse cause it didn't stop after you "revealed" your false plans.

So you trying to tell people they are blowing things out of proportion and being way harsh...well do everyone a favor and fuck off. You are a child, a fucking teenager still suckling off your mom's teet under the protection of your father's roof. You also hold the record of being banned more times then anyone else, and there is a good reason for it. How you managed to slip by this long without getting once again banned is beyond me. You must have had mummy and daddums paypal a large contribution to the site.

No one cares about your two yen. We are just anxioulsy waiting for you to once again be
thank you for your intresting and informative post.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Cause stock sux.

but just watch out for the hiv, babies and your rep getting tarnished. It's a lot easier for a girl's rep to get hurt than for a guy, and it's def. a lot harder if not inpossible to fix it.
Her rep points have a spectacular aura about it. Atleast thats what my web page is telling me.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:45 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by evilstorm
what are you talking about? average school time for college is 5.5 years. and if she stared at 18.5 would make her 24 when she graduates which is also very normal these days...
Who the hell goes to college for 5.5 years??? Most esteemed universities I know of are 4 years of college AND then you go to grad school if you choose to continue. Shoot, I didn't realize I was that old that kids are going to college for 5.5 years vs 4.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by Got Rice?
Ack! We just jacked the shit outta this thread...

My bad. :thief:
haha, it's ok, turned to a better discussion anyway.

i thought IT was good to be in, high demand i thought? i never even heard about it until last year when my ex-bf switched to it... still don't understand the purpose of it though.

and yes, pharmaceuticals = $$$$$, but i just seem to have much more of a passion for dietetics.. but the pay is significantly lower. personally, i don't really advocate people being on all these drugs (although my dad says that's what would make me good in the field), but finding what cures stuff and which drugs work is what interests me.

anyway, that's all for now, you can go back to talking about sex, school, or whatever else
Old 07-06-2004, 11:56 PM
Suzuka Master

i don't think fsu has a pharmacy school, do we? i know a few people in pharmacy but they go to famu

Quick Reply: sex