Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

routine

Old 07-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Go Noles!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SIR_EL
yeh, she does have her girls to talk to all night but she wants to talk to me, cause according to her, "im a good listener" or something like that. which i take as a compliment, but shes abusing it now... she wants to tell me everything... she even calls me at work and try to talk for like half an hour! like wtf? "IM working got damnit". :thief:
lol

i hope im not the only one, that way people know what am talking about.
you need to lay down the law. my ex-bf did this, and i should have said more earlier, but things just escalated and i broke up with someone i loved. i couldn't give him the amount of attention he needed. when we were apart on holidays, summer vacation or something, he'd call too much. i freaked.

i say: make sure she knows you don't like constant contact. tell her you are feeling a bit smothered and ask her to keep the phone calls to a minimum, esp. when you are at work. maybe you should hang out with her more and talk in person, rather than resort to using the phone.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Go Noles!

whooooops.. i missed the whole 2nd page... if this chick is your EX, tell her to STFU!

and why are you talking with your ex if you have a current gf too? do they know about each other?
Old 07-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
whooooops.. i missed the whole 2nd page... if this chick is your EX, tell her to STFU!

and why are you talking with your ex if you have a current gf too? do they know about each other?
Yeah, that's kinda wierd. Doesn't your current gf wonder why you are always busy talking with your ex? Shouldn't you spend more time with her?

Wow, she is one tolerant woman!
Old 07-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy

YEH, they do know about each other and im not talking to her, shes talking to me... (that probably didn't make sense, but u get what im trying to say. right?) she is the one that keeps on calling me. as if we're still together. im gonna tell her how i feel about us having long conversations. again. but ill try not to hurt her feelings... she is kinda sensitive.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:29 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The bish needs to be shot in the face so her jaw will be wired shut, but she would probably call and talk like Helen Keller all day....but when she screams it won't sound like much.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:41 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by sasha
Yeah, that's kinda wierd. Doesn't your current gf wonder why you are always busy talking with your ex? Shouldn't you spend more time with her?

Wow, she is one tolerant woman!
i guess u can say that. however she understands where am coming from and fortunately she is also trying to help me.