Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Not Herpes this time...

Old 07-10-2008, 05:35 AM
I shave my change purse

Received 155 Likes on 87 Posts
Not Herpes this time...

So since the herpes debacle, i've been dating and "messing" with a few chicks here and there.

Plenty of fish has been working pretty well, although i've only been having luck with the "heavies" on there. Now, I don't care if a woman has a bit of meat on their bones, but some of them are doozies!

Anyway, so for the last 2-3 weeks I have been lightly chatting every now and then with this nice, cute woman on plenty of fish. Didn't really take it seriously but she was nice. Finally last week she asked if we can exchange #'s, I obliged. We txt'd for a day or two and finally spoke on the phone. So far she was good to go. She was definitly mature, has a very good job, lives alone, 32 yrs old and secure. She's very independent and Divorced her husband 5 yrs ago. No kids.

She was in a very abusive relationship, most verbal/mental. He treated her like shit basically. Because of the relationship she had with him she is very cautious about jumping back into something right away and wants to take it slow, and I like that alot. I don't like to rush things.

We went on two dates so far and it has gone excellent! No issues with her what so ever. Yes, she is just a bit thick, but she is cute and nicely proportioned. I'd say about 15lbs over or so.
(Not the same chick I went to the movies with that I MSPainted in the Ramblings thread BTW)
She carries herself very well, respectful, caring and so far everything I am looking for. We have plenty in common, especially our view on relationships and what they should entail. Our likes and dislikes in a relationship are identical thus far and she is actually surprised we are clicking so well. She says she's used to guys who just wanna get laid or a FWB type of situation and she is definitely not into that. She is relationship minded, likewise here. At my age I am not looking to mess around like I used to when I was younger and would love to settle down with the right one. I consider myself a one woman man.

The ONLY problem is not with her, rather it is where she lives. Her neighborhood is HORRIBLE! Mad Ghetto Yo. Type of place you want to keep your windows rolled up at all times. Good thing the neighborhood hasn't rubbed off on her at all, it is just that her family lives nearby and it is affordable.

Question is, WTF do I say if she invites me up to her apartment?! There is no way on God's green earth I am leaving my car parked there. I will definitely come back to some missing headlights at the least! I know I can always bring her to my place, but if this goes good for a while, I know she is going to wonder why I never go by her place. Totally awkward. Should I just be honest and tell her she lives in a shithole? Something tells me that it wouldn't go over well.

On a sidenote, after two dates she has not attempted any physical contact yet and neither have I. No kissing on the lips or anything. I kinda respect her more for that and I think she feels the same about me. Other chicks I have recently gone out with wanna get the tongue action on right away, and while enjoyable, it is sort of a turn off.

She may definitely be a keeper. (If I can get her to move )
Old 07-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well that's good news...i wouldn't be honest until the time calls for it. She may admit it to you at some point...so better off perhaps baiting that conversation than going full out and saying something....
Old 07-10-2008, 07:12 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

I don't know what race you are or what she is but lets assume you are white (since on the internet everyone to me is white) and she is a minority (because you said Yo which you must have learned from her). If you bring it up she might think you are racist. Now if you are both the same race and economic status then it shouldn't be hard bringing it up. I bring it up when I date chicks who live in bad areas, but then again I am a blunt person, they usually understand and come to my place.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:37 AM
I shave my change purse

We are both Hispanic and same economic status, so that's not the issue. She is an administrator for a major hospital here in NY, so she's far from poor, but she just chose to live there I assume because.
A) its a mostly Hispanic neighborhood and she grew up around there. It's comfortable to her
B) Rent is cheaper in that area.

Yea maybe i'll throw in a little hint about "bad neighborhoods" and see what she says.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:43 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wait until you date her some more, but do it BEFORE she asks you to, because THEN it will feel like an insult. She might feel like you are judging her before you get to know her or feel like you are too good to come over there, before she gets to know you. You can fix that by letting her get to know you, and you her. Then you will know her mental, and how to approach her about it.

But first, you need to kiss her though. Not because it will help her to understand, it's just that dammit I don't want another fucking thread about not kissing!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
So where is this? East NY, flatbush, starite city?
I dated a girl who lived in the projects on the side of the BQE just after the Manhattan bridge. That was GHETTO! It can be a bit unnerving walking around at night. I told her. she understood. If you guys click so well she should understand.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:29 AM
I shave my change purse

Washington Heights.

Don't worry next time I see her the kiss will happen.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:21 AM
ur as welcome as cancer

My bf's house has gotten broken into 3 times, stole the laptop, camera, ps2, 360; they had plenty of time, but they won't do anything when they see a car there. There are a lot of kids in the neighborhood, hence they broke in, but I think they're too dumb to get stuff from cars. I leave my car outside when I sleep there and the worst thing that's happened is a woman in a honda hit me - in the dark, came over to the house and said she hit me, we went outside and there was nothing there, so she was just being a good person - shockingly enough. Well, I did almost have the car hit by a basketball, but that's beside the point. I think it depends on the age group of said crappy people in the neighborhood. If they're older guys, get the heck outta there; if they're kids, it's no big deal.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:48 AM
I shave my change purse

These ain't no kids. This is a drug dealing, gun toting, look at the wrong guy too long and get shot type of neighborhood lol
Old 07-10-2008, 11:10 AM
ur as welcome as cancer

Hahahaha get the hell outta there than...or get a 9mm haha
Old 07-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Advanced

You're 30 right? Haven't you learned to tell the truth by now?

Anyway I don't know how serious the two of you are now, but if it's appropriate just casually ask her where she would like to live 5 years from now. That can lead you into the discussion of where she lives now.

I know you mentioned she lives there because of price and closeness to family, but she might surprise you and say she doesn't feel it is a safe area either.

It's really not a big deal in my opinion. I don't see how she could be offended if you told her you didn't think it was a safe area. You could even help her look for a place in a better area if she was up for it.

If she actually feels safe there, her reasons might sway you. Then again, her reasons might make you think she's crazy. At least you have warning.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 07-10-2008, 02:18 PM
I shave my change purse

It's not the truth i have a problem with. Just sometimes I say things the wrong way and I don't want to insult her. Just looking for some tips to lessen the insulting factors of the reality of the equation.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:35 AM
I'M BACK!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
im sure she knows she lives in the ghetto.

i myself am dating a girl from the gheettoooo and trust me its ghetto...i myself came from the ghetto (compton) here in Cali so i dont mind.. but damn does a TL stick out like a sore thumb in her neighborhood..lol.

and no joke..at least 50% of the times i have dropped her off late at night..theres gunshots..lol..

well just let it play out and bust out the heat when ur in the neighborhood dont let something like that prevent a good thing from happening.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Originally Posted by WILLDOGS
Washington Heights.

Don't worry next time I see her the kiss will happen.
Ouch. I spent the night at a friends place up there once. I didn't have a problem parking there. It was safe. But that was my old Maxima. I also parked it in Harlem all the time when I stayed there.

I would see how it goes. If she seem cool about how much you like your car, just be honest and tell her it bothers you leaving it on the streets where she lives.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by dope!
im sure she knows she lives in the ghetto.
Yeh, but most of the people that have flashy cars out there are either dealing or not spending the night. And to her it's probably JUST a car. She may not see it the way he does. If I told my wife I was concerned about leaving my car some place she would probably just say...."Why, it's a car. No one will mess with it."
Old 07-11-2008, 12:45 PM
I'M BACK!!!

damn what kinds of girls do u guys have? my ex..knew i LOVE my car and when they hit it on the passneger side at the store and we came back...she knew i was gonna be pissed..and she was pissed herself...she loved my car as much as i do
Old 07-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by dope!
damn what kinds of girls do u guys have? my ex..knew i LOVE my car and when they hit it on the passneger side at the store and we came back...she knew i was gonna be pissed..and she was pissed herself...she loved my car as much as i do
My wife knows I loved my car, but at the end of the day it was just a fucking car. She knew how much it pissed me off when I busted a rim. She left me alone as I changed the wheel and went next door and got me a new shirt and a cold beverage. It was about 100 degrees and we were late for a party.

My ex knew I loved my car, but she was an inconsiderate bitch. Other ex's knew I loved my car, but they didn't see it as a big deal.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's not the truth i have a problem with. Just sometimes I say things the wrong way and I don't want to insult her. Just looking for some tips to lessen the insulting factors of the reality of the equation.

make it smooth and FUNNY!!! make a small reference about how someone outside made you feel nervous or uncomfortable, and see if she takes off with some acknowledgment of how the section is undesirable, but just convenient for her family or something. say it in a very half commited kind of way, like just an aside, no biggie, but just something worth mentioning if there was an opportunity.

Perhaps look out her window and ask if she ever had any crazy stuff happen outside.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
My wife knows I loved my car, but at the end of the day it was just a fucking car. She knew how much it pissed me off when I busted a rim. She left me alone as I changed the wheel and went next door and got me a new shirt and a cold beverage. It was about 100 degrees and we were late for a party.

My ex knew I loved my car, but she was an inconsiderate bitch. Other ex's knew I loved my car, but they didn't see it as a big deal.
no my car was a big deal to my ex..if i told her "hey i need to go get an oil change" instead of going to see her..shed be ok with it. and when they tried to steal my car at gunpoint...she was right there with me and got as mad as i did...(it got taken care of ) she even took it to the car wahs one day i let her borrow it to go to an interview..becuase she said it was dirty and she knew i wouldnt have time to wash it myself..ahhh miss that girl...
Old 07-11-2008, 07:44 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Tell her: Girl you crazy than a mofo if you think I'm driving my shit up in there! Ya'll roaches tote steel! Sheeeyyyiiitttt!!

Girls from the hood will understand that. But if you break the shit down, get fancy and sound too book-smart, she gonna think you trying to say your "housing subdivision" is better than her block! No bullshit! Real talk!
Old 07-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Dayuum willdogs Washington Heights?!?! I wouldn't be caught there in broad daylight. Find some cute Greenwich V or Lower East Side chickie. I was gonna suggest subway or bus but crap, you don't even want to walk from the station to and from her crib in that neighborhood. When I was in med school, I had a couple classmates get jacked and and that was in Murray Hill/Kips Bay!
Old 07-12-2008, 06:11 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I doubt she's worth getting your shit vandalized and/or mugged.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:15 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by amisconception
There is no doubt...she's not! Fuck her. Either she accepts the realness of the situation, or you move on to a lower risk broad.

Will...what the fuck man...you live dangerously dawg!

Herpes and hoodlums...you like it rough huh man?
Old 07-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Drifting

Received 212 Likes on 100 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
agreed.

If i were to have the same gut feeling (not feeling safe in a particular neighborhood), I would not be back there ever.

granted some people will say "its just a car" but fuck it. they arent the ones paying for it, and wouldnt be the ones without a means of transportation if things do go bad.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:10 PM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Herpes and hoodlums...you like it rough huh man?
Old 07-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
First, I'd wait until the subject comes up of you going over there. If you fire the shot before, all you do is insult her neighborhood and maybe her to. This isn't anything you need to address until it comes up. But, have a plan when it does.

Before that happens, get her read on how safe she thinks her neighborhood is. You can even innocently ask this by being concerned for her safety in such a rough neighborhood. If she thinks it's rough, you're good to talk about the car when it comes up. If she thinks it's fine, you're going to have a rough time because you're going to appear more concerned about your car than her. I think you just might have to take one for the team - make sure your insurance is paid up.

Or, take a bus or a cab.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by sixsixfour
granted some people will say "its just a car" but fuck it. they arent the ones paying for it, and wouldnt be the ones without a means of transportation if things do go bad.
If he's really after a long-term relationship, she's going to have to be more important to him than the car. And it is "just a car". He could get totaled tomorrow by an idiot driver. Someone can key it in his work parking lot. Lots of bad things can happen to a car. So he goes and something happens, well stuff happens to all of us. It gets fixed, and now he's got a real reason for not driving there.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:19 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by 1Louder
If he's really after a long-term relationship, she's going to have to be more important to him than the car. And it is "just a car". He could get totaled tomorrow by an idiot driver. Someone can key it in his work parking lot. Lots of bad things can happen to a car. So he goes and something happens, well stuff happens to all of us. It gets fixed, and now he's got a real reason for not driving there.
"G" that makes no sense at all man! That's like saying a human being is "just a life" because we may get hit by a car crossing the street or shot down by a stray bullet. None of the "happenstances" you mentioned lessen the incredible appeal or love of my car! I put work into my car, so it is definitely not just a car. I can love a woman and love my car. I don't have to decide which one is more important. They are two separate parts of my world.

But if I do have to decide, and I just met a woman...sheeeyyiitt...she short!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by darksom1
"G" that makes no sense at all man! That's like saying a human being is "just a life" because we may get hit by a car crossing the street or shot down by a stray bullet. None of the "happenstances" you mentioned lessen the incredible appeal or love of my car! I put work into my car, so it is definitely not just a car. I can love a woman and love my car. I don't have to decide which one is more important. They are two separate parts of my world.

But if I do have to decide, and I just met a woman...sheeeyyiitt...she short!
I'm not saying he doesn't have to love his car - my TSX is definitely a prized posession and many times I've taken our other car when going to parts of the city that are rough our just crowded. And I know they're early on in the realationship. The girl and the car don't have to be mutually exclusive.

I just don't think the best way to start a relationship (that seems to have promise) is to come across as ranking the importance of the girl on a scale relative to your material posessions. "Hey, congratulations dear, you're now more important to me than my XBox - in a couple weeks I think you'll be more important than my car." I won't argue that one may feel that way, but you have to be very, very careful in how that comes out.

So let me clarify.

I'd simply suggest explaining to her that he's a "car guy" and it's one of the things that's important to him independent of having the discussion about visiting her. She may understand and be cool about it when the time comes to discuss it. I just don't think it's good timing to bring that up (for the first time) as the reason he doesn't want to visit her. Sometimes in relationships it's now what you say, but when you say it.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:42 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by 1Louder
So let me clarify.

I'd simply suggest explaining to her that he's a "car guy" and it's one of the things that's important to him independent of having the discussion about visiting her. She may understand and be cool about it when the time comes to discuss it. I just don't think it's good timing to bring that up (for the first time) as the reason he doesn't want to visit her. Sometimes in relationships it's now what you say, but when you say it.
Ok, but dont you think that the closer they get to each other, the more difference it will make when he says no I can't come over there? I mean, I figure that if I meet a chick I am over her house by no later than the third date unless she has kids. So joking about that early on, and then ultimately saying it is good to me.

Like "Damn girl you live over there? You like it rough huh?" No problem sugar, I'll come over there, but you coming to get me first! Hahahaha! I'm laughing, but I will say that. I do have to admit that my delivery in situations is going to be different than the average person because I have "my way" about me, but it still is doable early on by any stretch, IMO.

But if you don't have the "Darkside" delivery working, just tell her that based on car theft reports, it's certain areas that you don't take your car with any type of regularity. That makes it not about her house, but stricty about that. If she gets upset, she'll get over it. Be the man!
Old 07-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Race Director

I think this is becoming a much bigger deal than it is? Just say youve had some really bad luck with your car getting violated, and you'd feel alot more comfortable if you didn't park it around her neighborhood.

Your being HONEST, if she gets offended and wants to stop talking to you, that's her problem. She should appreciate the honesty. No car is worth losing a girl over, but one that your just starting to get to know....it's not worth thousands of dollars of potential damage.

Darkside, I understand what your saying, but like you said it yourself......thats how you talk to people, thats your personality. Some people just cant pull off that brutal honest , even when you make it humorous.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:46 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I hear you RMA, but WILL has no fear man! WILL was going to BEGIN a relationship with a woman who he KNEW had herpes, you know, the luggage...Samsonite!! WILL can do it! Go ahead and do it WILL! If she goes psycho, hey, another one bites the dust!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I shave my change purse

LMAO you guys are too much. Ok so here's an update.

It is going 100% GREAT so far. As far as the issue with her neighborhood, i just brought up the issue of if she ever hangs with her neighbors and who is who outside and she replied "Hell no, do you see where I live? I go right into my apt and stay there. This meighborhood sucks!" She also voluntarily told me "You know, I like hanging at your place better than mine, I would invite you to my place but I will not let you park your car here, you may come back to just a steering wheel and 4 tires".
So all in all, she knows she lives in a shithole and has no problem admitting it.

As far as how we are making out, I can't get enough of her. We have so much in common, more than anyone else i've been with including my EX by a long shot. We enjoy doing the same things and we have similar humor styles which always has both of us laughing. She is very caring, giving and loving so far and I am on cloud 9. It's almost as if I am waiting to find something negative about her, but so far I can't put my finger on anything.
She is a bit "thick" but not fat at all. She is very busty and has an awesome looking ass. If anyone knows about Dominican women then you can probably tell what I am talking about.

Her thickness mainly comes from her being an extremely busty woman, so busty that she actually told me she had reduction surgery 6 yrs ago. She told me she used to be a DDD size and her back used to kill her as well as her doc said her shoulders were being affected. She is now down to a large C/small D. Not bad

Besides her physical, I really am falling for her mind and her as a person. She is beautiful inside and out.

I know the above sounds gay, but whatever. I am at a point in my life where I am looking for someone to settle down with already and she definitly foots the bill so far. We'll see where this takes us.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
I know the above sounds gay, but whatever. I am at a point in my life where I am looking for someone to settle down with already and she definitly foots the bill so far. We'll see where this takes us.

No, it's called maturity. You're finally understanding what a long-term relationship is all about.

Congrats.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:04 PM
I shave my change purse

That was the problem with my ex. I was too mature for her and we were looking for different things in life. She was still into clubbing and going out with friends all the time. I was looking for settling down and just being with eachother and enjoying it. Not cutting out friends all together, cause God knows thats not healthy, but just toning it down a bit when it came to bars, clubs, etc..
Thats what eventually led to our demise.

With this new girl, she is on the same level with me when it comes to that and I finally feel like I found what I wanted so far.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Suzuka Master

suite
Old 07-17-2008, 06:52 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Will, Will, Will...I really think that you are hitting some serious "rebounds" with these women. If you check your timeline for when you start labeling them great, it is really soon after you meet them. Not to say that women can't be great in that time, but the odds are that you can't possibly know that with any kind of depth perception at that point. I think you should back off of the superlatives and wait until you really learn who you are doing things with. Your emotions run amok right now when you meet what you perceive is the genuine article, and your judgement weakens. Give yourself some time my man, it will happen if it is meant to be.

Timeline - 1st Post 4-19-2008

This update - 5-2-2008

So a bit of time later here is an update.

WE have been seeing each other quite a bit since I wrote this and I am seriously liking her alot. The more time we spend together the more we find out about each other and every answer she gives me, is exactly what I have been looking for in someone. I sometimes wish she wasn't so goddam perfect as far as our needs and wants are in a relationship. Yeah, i'm digging her, as much as I've been trying to fight it. I sometime wonder why I fight it.
I've been researching Herpes alot over the past few weeks, and I feel much better about it. The whole scary Stigma of HERPES kinda freaked me out, like anyone not educated about it. But the more I know the more I am not as worried anymore. Read up on HSV1 and HSV2 and you will see what I mean. There are so many people out there with it already, it is actually sick. 1 in 5 Americans have it. Yeah that I can be YOU, it is just that somewhere around 80% of infected people don't show signs of it.

I also think, what is the difference whether I met this chick who OUT RIGHTLY told me she has HSV2 or meeting some whore at a club, hitting it and turns out she gave me the herps? Or I met some other nice girl who didn't know she was infected until i've hit it and I get a few pimples on my skin ?It is just as easy to happen both ways. I'm actually happy she told me ahead of time.

Oh and here is an update to my Pro's Cons list:

There are a few other negatives that I have to weigh.
- Lives a good distance away (It's actually only about 11 miles or 20 mins away, not as bad as I made it sound)
- She doesn't drive (Not a huge deal at all. I always prefer to drive anyway)
- two Kids - These are Older Kids. one is 15, the other is 13. The 15 yo is out of her life due to issues they had. The 13yo is really a cool kid and they both love eachother. I think it is actually BETTER that they are older and don't need mom around as much as if I met somone with a toddler or infant who needs Mom all the time. This also shows me that she is not looking for a Daddy, since he will be 18 shortly and he wants to go away for school)
- teh Herps - See Above Statement

Positives
- Our personalities match 100%. More than any other female i've known (STILL TRUE)
- We make each other laugh all the time (STILL TRUE)
- Perfect Height for me (YUP)
- She's very cute and my preference in body type (SURE)
- Great communication both ways (VERY HONEST PERSON SO FAR- She is very open unlike my last relationship where everything was a secret
- Many things in common (We finish each others thoughts all the time. Scary at times.

Let me also add that I just came out of a relationship 2 months ago after being with the same girl over 7 YEARS. Although the last two years of it were complete shit and we finally fessed up to eachother mutually that it aint gonna get fixed.

The thing is difference between the two girls is that for my ex, I had to change who I was for the most part. I put up with that for 7 LONG YEARS, but I was blind and just thought everything would work out - it never did. My Bad. My ex was very secretive, always rather be out with girlfriends partying at clubs all night without checking in, could never get near her purse or phone, etc etc. It was a very trust strained relationship.

The thing with this new woman is that everything that I didn't like about my ex doesn't exisist with her. At all. All of the issues that brought up arguments with my ex, do not bring up arguments with this woman because we both share the same ideas on pretty much everything. It's almost like I feel someone is playing a joke on me bringing me this "perfect" woman into my life just to fuck with me.

Perhaps I'm just in that giddy new woman in my life fun mode, but maybe not. I guess time will tell. But all I know is that i am very happy right now. More happy than the last 7 years with the other lying, untrustworthy ho-bag.

BTW, No I have not hit it yet. But shit is getting really hot and heavy lately and I think it is only a matter of time. When the time comes, I think I will be fine. We've spoken about it numerous times and are planning it out.

- She has been on valtrex for a couple years
- No outbreaks since alomst a year ago.
- Condoms will be used
- She promises to tell me if she feels anything or notices anything visible at all. (yeah I'll be checking too lol)

As Long as she doesn't have an outbreak while i'm hitting it, on valtrex, and I use a condom, I think my risk is very low.
*****All hell breaks loose - 5-11-2008*****

Wow I am SOOOOO FUCKING happy I never brought her to my house or showed her where I live. She is absolutely nuts now.

Sending me "anonymous" txt messages as a third party stating "I hope you can live with what you did the rest of your life" "you are killing her" "she ran away for two days and almost killed herself, are you happy now" etc etc. I know its her.
Then a few minutes later she calls from a weird number (i didnt pick up) and she left a voicemail stating "Hey incase you got some weird txt msg's sorry about that, that wasn't me and i apologize. So um yeah ok bye. "

Now I got 3 called from blocked numbers. As soon as I pick up she hangs up.

Holy nuts. Can you imagine she knew where I lived? She's be outside right now beating on my windows and knowing how she is, i'd probably have to call the cops.

******Alleged Non-Herpes Femme Fatale:

1st post 7-10-2008

Update 7-17-2008

LMAO you guys are too much. Ok so here's an update.

It is going 100% GREAT so far. As far as the issue with her neighborhood, i just brought up the issue of if she ever hangs with her neighbors and who is who outside and she replied "Hell no, do you see where I live? I go right into my apt and stay there. This meighborhood sucks!" She also voluntarily told me "You know, I like hanging at your place better than mine, I would invite you to my place but I will not let you park your car here, you may come back to just a steering wheel and 4 tires".
So all in all, she knows she lives in a shithole and has no problem admitting it.

As far as how we are making out, I can't get enough of her. We have so much in common, more than anyone else i've been with including my EX by a long shot. We enjoy doing the same things and we have similar humor styles which always has both of us laughing. She is very caring, giving and loving so far and I am on cloud 9. It's almost as if I am waiting to find something negative about her, but so far I can't put my finger on anything.
She is a bit "thick" but not fat at all. She is very busty and has an awesome looking ass. If anyone knows about Dominican women then you can probably tell what I am talking about.

Her thickness mainly comes from her being an extremely busty woman, so busty that she actually told me she had reduction surgery 6 yrs ago. She told me she used to be a DDD size and her back used to kill her as well as her doc said her shoulders were being affected. She is now down to a large C/small D. Not bad

Besides her physical, I really am falling for her mind and her as a person. She is beautiful inside and out.

All hell breaks loose - to be continued?

Pace yourself my brother...pace yourself...
Old 07-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Suzuka Master

^Fa 'sho willpup. Take it slow and let the good times roll
Old 07-17-2008, 08:20 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

The phrase that pays (from the Herpes thread):

Let me also add that I just came out of a relationship 2 months ago after being with the same girl over 7 YEARS.
She shoots...Will goes up for the rebound, misses, another woman shoots...will Will will himself to get this rebound?...to be continued...

Quick Reply: Not Herpes this time...