Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Nice Diss

Old 12-07-2004, 11:47 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice Diss

Monday morning, I call this girl for a lunch date. She sets the time for 12 and I show up 5 minutes early. Time goes by and she's a no show. I call her cell and get a voicemail. I tell her I'm waiting and she doesn't call back. I leave after close to an hour as I was sipping on my coffee and cursing this jerk of a girl out in my head. I already know what to do, but I'd like to hear some of your replies. You can take one guess as to how I'm gonna handle this. I'm fuming, but at the same time, I feel good because I found out how this idiot girl was early on into knowing her as opposed to knowing her for a while and getting surprised by her pure stupidity.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:05 AM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
revenge is your friend
Old 12-08-2004, 12:08 AM
04 remembrance

"Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy"

-2pac

Old 12-08-2004, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
Old 12-08-2004, 12:47 AM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
get that bitch back
Old 12-08-2004, 01:10 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
leave her a message saying you're sorry you didn't show, there was a family emergency.

see what she does, and play along
Old 12-08-2004, 01:11 AM
werd

btw, since it happened at lunch, leave her a message ASAP and tell her you just got home. your cell phone didn't work at the hospital, or that you weren't really capable of speaking to her while your grandma was on her deathbed
Old 12-08-2004, 01:12 AM
werd

then maybe tell her you have a really big surprise for her to make it up to her, and don't show up or... let's see, what else?

oh... the possibilities
Old 12-08-2004, 01:41 AM
I keeps it real

Originally Posted by amisconception
leave her a message saying you're sorry you didn't show, there was a family emergency.

see what she does, and play along
good idea except he left her a message at lunch sayin he was waiting for her.

Points for the idea though....think ill try that if i ever get stood up
Old 12-08-2004, 01:46 AM
werd

damn! i didn't see that
Old 12-08-2004, 01:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
good idea except he left her a message at lunch sayin he was waiting for her.

Points for the idea though....think ill try that if i ever get stood up

Would have, should have, could have used that many many times.

Thank god the single life and all its BS is ending.

Now i'm looking forward to having a ball and chain
Old 12-08-2004, 03:04 AM
EVO IX MR

Is this another 19 yr old?? If so, maybe if you would date some girls a little bit closer to your age you would find they aren't as immature.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:55 AM
Registered Douchebag

look dude if shes not your girl... shes a slut... (no offense to anybody) some of you guys are pussywhipped by chicks that just want to pipe a few guys before their beauty fades...

i dont think revenge is such a good idea, be the bigger person. if she does it again, snap some pictures and post em here... im sure the photochoppers will do her a favor
Old 12-08-2004, 07:27 AM
Revelation 3:15-17

Old 12-08-2004, 07:53 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

You guys are still into revenge? Sometimes the best revenge is to just totally let go. See, she thinks I'm gonna call and look for answers. I'm not calling that bitch if her life depended on it. Anyway, girls like that just sit by the phone, hoping that the next call will be you, asking wtf happened. They get off on you suffering and getting upset that they no showed you. The best thing you can do is to never call back because that's when the stupidity of their actions hits them. They won't be able to live with the fact that you actually don't give a fuck so, my friends, the doctor knows what he's doing. The doctor's gonna deflate an overinflated ego without even trying.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:06 AM
Homeless

Just with NO lube.

She'll know you're not to be dissed again.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Homeless

Originally Posted by Batin Dean
The best thing you can do is to never call back because that's when the stupidity of their actions hits them. They won't be able to live with the fact that you actually don't give a fuck...
Old 12-08-2004, 08:12 AM

just let it go and when she calls back to set up another date tell her you can't because you're phucking someone else that day
Old 12-08-2004, 08:17 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by chris3240929
Just with NO lube.

I'm just trying to explain how even the doc gets dissed at times. The thing is, these things happen, but it's how you handle it that makes you a true player or a true loser. Put yourself in my shoes, all you would think about is how you're gonna pay the cunt back, but if you play it smoothe, that's the best payback. I'm gonna leave her wondering and if she decides to call back, I just play it off like nothing ever happened. If she asks to hang out and here's where you all say to pay her back and do a no show on her, that's exactly what I'm not gonna do. If she wants to hang again, I casually decline and tell her the busy schedule doesn't allow it. These subtle things you do can make a girl feel worse about herself than if you got a hold of her and started lecturing her on her irresponsibility. The difference between her and me is that I don't expect a call from her anytime soon, meanwhile, this girl is clinging to her cell phone hoping I call. Trust me, not caring is the best revenge and ego bruiser ever.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:18 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by dabuda
just let it go and when she calls back to set up another date tell her you can't because you're phucking someone else that day
You're a pretty smart dude. You beat me to my post where I had a slightly different version of your advice.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:37 AM
Go Noles!

I'm just trying to explain how even the doc gets dissed at times. The thing is, these things happen, but it's how you handle it that makes you a true player or a true loser. Put yourself in my shoes, all you would think about is how you're gonna pay the cunt back, but if you play it smoothe, that's the best payback. I'm gonna leave her wondering and if she decides to call back, I just play it off like nothing ever happened. If she asks to hang out and here's where you all say to pay her back and do a no show on her, that's exactly what I'm not gonna do. If she wants to hang again, I casually decline and tell her the busy schedule doesn't allow it. These subtle things you do can make a girl feel worse about herself than if you got a hold of her and started lecturing her on her irresponsibility. The difference between her and me is that I don't expect a call from her anytime soon, meanwhile, this girl is clinging to her cell phone hoping I call. Trust me, not caring is the best revenge and ego bruiser ever.
I agree with the way you went about things, but perhaps the reason she didn't show was because SHE didn't care? She may not be waiting for a call, she may not give a fuck either- hence the reason why she never showed up or returned your call in the first place. I think you have a false sense of confidence here...
Old 12-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Suzuka Master

Just with NO lube.

surprise sex her
Old 12-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
I agree with the way you went about things, but perhaps the reason she didn't show was because SHE didn't care? She may not be waiting for a call, she may not give a fuck either- hence the reason why she never showed up or returned your call in the first place. I think you have a false sense of confidence here...
She may not have cared about the date, she did totally blow him off. However i'll bet you $10 that this isn't the first time she's done this, and in the past every guy she's done it to has tried to get in contact with her a few days later to "try again."

If he totally ignores her from here on out, it WILL bug her.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:53 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by ABreece
She may not have cared about the date, she did totally blow him off. However i'll bet you $10 that this isn't the first time she's done this, and in the past every guy she's done it to has tried to get in contact with her a few days later to "try again."

If he totally ignores her from here on out, it WILL bug her.
I can guarantee you it's not the first time she's done this kind of nonsense. I don't want to generalize, but many pretty girls think that guys will sweat them no matter what they do, but this is not the case. Don't get me wrong, I've met some really hot girls who are responsible and give a courtesy call if they can't make it, but when I run into the irresponsible ones, I try to show them that no showing is not gonna win them any points.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:56 AM
Blackbird baby..

You guys are still into revenge? Sometimes the best revenge is to just totally let go. See, she thinks I'm gonna call and look for answers. I'm not calling that bitch if her life depended on it. Anyway, girls like that just sit by the phone, hoping that the next call will be you, asking wtf happened. They get off on you suffering and getting upset that they no showed you. The best thing you can do is to never call back because that's when the stupidity of their actions hits them. They won't be able to live with the fact that you actually don't give a fuck so, my friends, the doctor knows what he's doing. The doctor's gonna deflate an overinflated ego without even trying.
This is the correct answer
Old 12-08-2004, 09:19 AM
Instructor

Maybe I've missed it, but how old is she?
Old 12-08-2004, 01:18 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

WOW THE DR OF LOVE ASKING US FOR ADVICE!!! whos next waddy? i would just say fuck that bish! delete her number and move on. you are after all the dr of love right. then you should have no prob moven on to the next honey dip
Old 12-08-2004, 01:41 PM
50? you must be kidding!

there wasa similar post

It's possible that she just changed her mind about meeting him. Some not too mature young ladies get cold feet and just don't show up, but, most likely, she's playin a game. Ignoring her would have been best , that would have gotten her more than anything, too late for that, learn and move on, next time....
Old 12-08-2004, 05:18 PM
werd

Revenge is fun =\

It would have turned into something hilarious.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:17 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by evilone
WOW THE DR OF LOVE ASKING US FOR ADVICE!!! whos next waddy? i would just say fuck that bish! delete her number and move on. you are after all the dr of love right. then you should have no prob moven on to the next honey dip
Isn't that what I said I'd do? I wasn't asking y'all for advice, I was asking for your replies and for some reason, the concencus is for revenge. I'm not doing that because I don't need to stoop down to her pathetic level so like I've been telling y'all for the past several months, I'm moving on to the next girl.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:50 AM
EVO IX MR

Originally Posted by MRocks
Maybe I've missed it, but how old is she?
Still avoided this one Dean.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:43 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

update

The girl just called this morning trying to explain her bullshit story. She said she had to drive her grandmother to the airport. I'm in stitches right now thinking about her corny lie. Anyway, she asked what I was doing today and I told her I was working, even though I don't actually have to be there until 5. I ended the phone conversation by saying I'll give you a call(sure I will ).
Old 12-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Homeless

^ Good.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:47 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

^ Good.
I had a feeling that if I held back and didn't call, she'd bite. I knew her curiosity would get the best of her. Stupid girl thinks I'm just gonna forgive and forget. She started the game, I'm ending it.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Suzuka Master

I had a feeling that if I held back and didn't call, she'd bite. I knew her curiosity would get the best of her. Stupid girl thinks I'm just gonna forgive and forget. She started the game, I'm ending it.
Only good can come of this.

And by good i mean,
Old 12-09-2004, 10:00 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by ABreece
Only good can come of this.

And by good i mean,
Bwahahahaha! I wish I could, but my mind's made up. I'm not gonna deal with this kind of irresponsibility. Let her play someone else out.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Blackbird baby..

The girl just called this morning trying to explain her bullshit story. She said she had to drive her grandmother to the airport. I'm in stitches right now thinking about her corny lie. Anyway, she asked what I was doing today and I told her I was working, even though I don't actually have to be there until 5. I ended the phone conversation by saying I'll give you a call(sure I will ).
I was trying to think of what the translation of this was.. something like "I was really getting driven home by some random guy I knew.. now I'm bored and he's not around, so do you want to play with me?"
Old 12-09-2004, 01:17 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by PavDog
I was trying to think of what the translation of this was.. something like "I was really getting driven home by some random guy I knew.. now I'm bored and he's not around, so do you want to play with me?"
Wouldn't surprise me.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:33 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

got any pics dr of love
Old 12-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Suzuka Master

What if she throws herself at you wanting the dirty Do you bite?

How old is she?

Quick Reply: Nice Diss