Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

my physco gf screwed with me and many others--long read

Old 07-11-2005, 08:00 AM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my physco gf screwed with me and many others--long read

as many of you know form my last post that she wanted a break and yes i gave it to her and we went throught it. now a few weeks later we are finally not togather as of yesterday and i have come to realize that she is a physco bitch.

for the last week or so she has been a little detached and always going to hang out with her friends. so yesterday i call her up to see what is going to go on that day after she gets out of work well her excuse was that she doesn't know. after a few more hours goes by she calls me saying that she probably can't do anything and this is when we started to fight since i brought up the point that i haven't seen her all week and probably this week either. so she says that she doesn't want the relationship that we only get to see each other once a week so i agree to that because frankly it does suck but my argment to her is that just because we can't do anything this week doesn't mean that the week after is going to be the same thing.

so then i get hit with the i try to make time for you and my friends which is completet bullshit because she could see me and say no to her freinds. so after that i get i think we should just be friend for now and when school starts back up we can go back out since she'll be able to see her friends in school and me out of it like everyday. after alot of arguin about this how i think it's complete bullshit i agree to it and hang up and i was almost ok with it until i find this stuff out only a few minutes later.

after this happens i call up my best friend and tell him what happened and his gf was also there, well come to my knowledge he's been holding stuff from because he doesn't want to see me hurt or me do something stupid. 1) he begins to tell me that on the break she wanted me to break up with her so thats why she wanted this break to push me over the edge. 2) when we where on that break she was with my friends gf a couple of the days since they ended up at the same place well she was hitting on every guy there plus she tells her that if she wasn't going out with my best freind she would have asked him out. 3) 4th of july i couldn't be with her but my best friend and his gf went with her to see fireworks, well in the car she says if i see a hot guy i'm single, and while at these fireworks she goes off with a bunch of other guys, mind you we where going out at this time. 4) my now ex fed info to my best freind about how his gf wants to break up with him and at the 4th that his gf was with another guy and said that she was breaking up with her bf which is totally a lie. 5) that on that break one of her ex's came over her house, he's leaving for naval acadamy, and when he left she cried. i know i'm leaving other stuff out but thats all i got right now and don't want to drag it on but thats the major stuff.

so after talking to him and his gf for a while we pretty much came up with that over the last 3 weeks she has fucked with everyone of us. she tried to break up my friend and his gf which they where pretty close to do with all of the lies she was feeding my best freind and me but they didn't in the long run. that she wants to be with my best friend since she calls him all the time and she always wants to go out with him and his gf like a double date. that she has been fucking with me the last 3 weeks and she wants to go off and hook up with every guy possible and when school comes back she wants to be in a relationship. it comes down to her telling me that she loved me and in the end that was a complete lie because if she did she would find time for me and wouldn't lead me through this bullshit. so this whole fucking relationship has been a lie for the last 4 weeks or so.

well she wants to be friends which will not happen. if she calls my best friend he is going to tell her off and probably will today anyways since they will end up in the same place. that the day she comes crawling back and says that she wants to hang out i will go over there and no matter how hard it is i will tell her what i feel and how she has fucked me over and how her plan backfired on her and that if she ever wants to get back together she will have to change alot which probably won't happen but she has caused many problems over the last 3 weeks and i do not want to be with a physco.

ok i'm done ranting i just needed to get it out, oh one more thing do you think it's leeding someone on that after a break she brings you to meet her whole family, and also have sex with me because she wanted to, basically to say look what i got and then dump me to the curb only a week later. yea thats fucked up. this proves to me that some girls can not be trusted and she always wondered why i had a trust problem with her well this is why. she's a slut who is a fucing physco bitch who only wants to fuck any guy she sees. ok now i'm done. thanks for listening and i sort of saw this coming over the last week.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:24 AM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
You should be happy that it's over, not sad. I would, if I found all that shit out.

Last edited by FastAcura; 07-11-2005 at 08:28 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:24 AM
50? you must be kidding!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
move on young man, move on
Old 07-11-2005, 08:34 AM
likes it raw

Ahhh to be 17 again.
Move on young man.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:36 AM
Banned

wow, I remember this "High School" shit! Glad I got out of it...
you're still young, there are plenty of hotter, more faithful, and smarter girls out there. I'm just glad you're out of this bs.
registered !!

cliffnotes pls ?!?
Interesting. Interesting.

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
You're 17. Don't waste your time.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:50 AM
F1 cart racer

oh yea one more thing i found out today form the comments in her my pace that her saying that saturday night she had to go eat at her grandmas house so i couldn't come over was complete bullshit and she went out with another guy with her freind erika and yea i left a pretty nasty comment, i'm glad i'm out of it because this whole thing has been bullshit for a while and i'm sick of it.all of the fucking lies, everything been lied to for a while and many other people have been lied to and almost hurt thier relationship.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Banned

^ she's not worth it.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:23 AM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
Man, one thing I've found out is that it's best to cut off any contact or things that remind you off her.

Don't read her profiles or anything like that, it will just piss you off even more. She's a liar, not worth the sweat.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:24 AM
Race Director

drop the bitch and let acurazines psychich readers help you find your soulmate.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:28 AM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by FastAcura
Man, one thing I've found out is that it's best to cut off any contact or things that remind you off her.

Don't read her profiles or anything like that, it will just piss you off even more. She's a liar, not worth the sweat.

i know, i try not to i just wanted to find out what else was lie. i brought this girl to my fucking prom then night she said i love you, now whatever happened to that. i got to start by getting rid of the pictures and not tlaking to her.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:29 AM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
drop the bitch and let acurazines psychich readers help you find your soulmate.

sounds like a plan
Old 07-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Race Director

Originally Posted by AS3.0CL
sounds like a plan

heh, on a serious note though, she seems like trouble.

Just try to move on, as hard as it may be, itll be for the better. You can get another hot chick, just gotta be patient.

Ive dealt with some crazy stuff myself, just be aware of things, and enjoy the rest of the summer while your free.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:31 AM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by TheTriads
wow, I remember this "High School" shit! Glad I got out of it...
you're still young, there are plenty of hotter, more faithful, and smarter girls out there. I'm just glad you're out of this bs.

exactly and now the search is on to find who won't fuck me over. this is twice in a year.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:34 AM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
heh, on a serious note though, she seems like trouble.

Just try to move on, as hard as it may be, itll be for the better. You can get another hot chick, just gotta be patient.

Ive dealt with some crazy stuff myself, just be aware of things, and enjoy the rest of the summer while your free.

the funny thing is that when i met her i didn't know of any of the stuff that people said about her in her school. so i saw the person who i believed was real and not what everybody else said she was. well i guess i was wrong by alot. everything had been fine and then summer hit and i saw it going down hill. and now what people say about her i see some validity in it i really do but not all of it is true. just time to move on. i'm going to the beach today, lets see what happens.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:50 AM
F1 cart racer

oh wait just this hit me because i don't remeber if i put it in ther that now she wants to be friends bwahahahahahahaha that is the funniest shit ever. she probably never wanted me to find this stuff out but i have and she will know that i know and it will kill her. ok just thought i would throw that in there. she always tries to stay friends with her ex's so when she's bored she cn take one from her self and decide to play with him well i'm not going to be one of those guys. so she can go fuck herself. ok done ranting
Old 07-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Burning Brakes

Well you are learning. Women don't lie. Their intentions are always in their actions, not their words. That goes for men too. But men are horrible at interpreting their actions. You notice now that you were trying to justify every "fuck you" types of behavior she was doing, like telling you bs, keeping control, etc. Not every woman is like this. There are LOTS of good women who are giving, smart, caring. You'll see that finding the giving woman who really cares about you and the relationship is worth every skank you'll have to go through.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:06 AM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
Well you are learning. Women don't lie. Their intentions are always in their actions, not their words. That goes for men too. But men are horrible at interpreting their actions. You notice now that you were trying to justify every "fuck you" types of behavior she was doing, like telling you bs, keeping control, etc. Not every woman is like this. There are LOTS of good women who are giving, smart, caring. You'll see that finding the giving woman who really cares about you and the relationship is worth every skank you'll have to go through.

thats very good advice, i though she was the type that cared but to my findings in the end she wasn't and i know not every girl will be like her. if u only knew the out come of a relationship before you got in it that would be great but the rpoblem is u have no idea what will hapen
Old 07-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Suzuka Master

oh the drama. i thought you were gonna say that she left you cuz she want's to screw other people. oh well. move on
Old 07-11-2005, 10:10 AM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by Chinisimo
oh the drama. i thought you were gonna say that she left you cuz she want's to screw other people. oh well. move on

she's probably already doing that, oh shit i should probably go get tested i don't like to be mean but she is a slut.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
the funny thing is that when i met her i didn't know of any of the stuff that people said about her in her school. so i saw the person who i believed was real and not what everybody else said she was. well i guess i was wrong by alot. everything had been fine and then summer hit and i saw it going down hill. and now what people say about her i see some validity in it i really do but not all of it is true. just time to move on. i'm going to the beach today, lets see what happens.
Look at what you're doing now. You can't stop talking about her. This a bad thing. Going to the beach is a good idea. Take a buddy along, and whatever either of you do, do NOT talk about her!! Don't even think of that bitch, she's not even worth it. The beach is a great place to be hit on. I firmly believe that the better girls will be the ones who make an effort to be with you or make you happy, instead of you having to buy them stuff all the time just so they don't complain. Girls tend to get lazy and think that guys will do everything for them (not all girls, but I've seen a lot that are like this). This results in them not making any effort at all to keep the relationship alive. There are great girls out there. Every last one of my female friends started out as a girl that tried to get with me (and I denied them all, but that's a different story). The girls who expect guys to do all the work are losers. Stay far away from them, especially ones like your ex who seem to just want the sex, because to them, you're replaceable.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:18 AM

she's probably already doing that, oh shit i should probably go get tested i don't like to be mean but she is a slut.
You should get tested anyway. It's the responsible thing to do.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Time heals ALL wounds. Be patient and give it time. Memory has a way of fading faster than you'd expect. (Faster the older you get unfortunately). And do stop talking and thinking about her and that includes being mad at her. Just acknowledge that you two are no longer an item, and learn to let it go Zen buddist style.

Also, if we knew what would happen before it did, life would be easy and not very fun.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Yes, he did that

Holy run-on sentences Batman!!!

Move on young blood, you have a whole life ahead of you full of bigger and better boobies .
Old 07-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
She's nothing but trouble and not worth the drama. Stay away. Move on. You don't need to be played that way.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Pro

Dude, sorry to hear about what happened to you. Definitely, don't remain friends with her. It will bring nothing but trouble. She's just trying to keep your D!ck for emergency purposes. Don't forget to let her have it if she starts b!tching about you being an A-hole for not wanting to remain friends.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:23 PM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
Originally Posted by Intox1221
cliffnotes pls ?!?

your 17, have some fun
Old 07-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Yes, you are 17, everyone is still growing up, including you. I'm still growing up at 28 and most 30-40 yo friends of mine, married or not, are still growing up. Some have stopped growing up at age 16 but are now 36. Just realize that life's not all that serious sometimes.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:12 AM
F1 cart racer

yea i am getting over her and trying not to think of her. well after i left the comment on her myspace other people decided to bash me call ing me over protective physco and a asshole. well what guy likes another asking thier gf out practically every other day and then her lieing to me. well after talking to one person last night namely her ex bf form a while ago and now one of her friends mike, i have learned that she has lied to me some more and also to him. i told everything about her trying to break my friends up and her saying stuff about them and me. he totally agrees with me and is going to see her today and throw it in her face sonce she has lied to everyone. he knows this whole thing is screwed up and that she did screw me over. he also told me some more interesting stuff. like that time her ex came over because he was going away to some naval accadamy. well she told my freind that when he left they both creid. mike talked to this kid that day and he blew her off for some other girl. so yea i don't want her nothing but trouble but i kind of want to see how she did it. she also lied to him about who she had sex with and that means she also lied to me because she did him and me. so anyways she's a slut lieing bitch. now to move on with my own life and get a job at the plac ewhere everyone knows her. and the funny part mike likes me more then her hhahahahaha

thanks for the advice everyone i just neede to rant, because each dya new stuff come up that i never new and it makes me laugh on how bad i got played and how bad she is.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:27 AM
sumbdy gettin used 2nite!

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
Yes, you are 17, everyone is still growing up, including you. I'm still growing up at 28 and most 30-40 yo friends of mine, married or not, are still growing up. Some have stopped growing up at age 16 but are now 36. Just realize that life's not all that serious sometimes.
us men... we never fully grow up. we can become more responsible... but as they say the only difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys.

Definitely don't take life so seriously... have fun with it! if you run into another chick that seems to waste your time... don't take so long to move on, when you go to the beach again, remember there's plenty of sand there (chicks) so play around
Old 07-12-2005, 10:02 AM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by bmoreTLS
us men... we never fully grow up. we can become more responsible... but as they say the only difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys.

Definitely don't take life so seriously... have fun with it! if you run into another chick that seems to waste your time... don't take so long to move on, when you go to the beach again, remember there's plenty of sand there (chicks) so play around

i'm trying not to, i'm just more of a up front guy, i'd rather be told strait out then being run around in circles. and this whole thing has been lies. what is horrible is that when someone she knows really well, mike, likes me more then her and his dad doesn't even like her and he has known her for ever. well i'm probably going to get a job at quinessette country club where mike does work and his father is the head chef and my best friends gf is the life gaurd there. the only problem is that my now ex knows everyone there soo she'll be fucked if she tries to hook up with any of them. and plus a lot of girls work there that live around me.

i have to take the attitude of when going out with girls and then breaking up with them is that: who gives a fuck, and for every girl u get rid of there is five more wanting to fuck you. so now i'm over this shit and time to move on. i'm single and i'm going to mingle.

and as far as boys and thier toys i may be moving up and getting a second gen CLS if the price is right.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Banned

The only drama here in dis thread is messy use of English.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:40 PM
F1 cart racer

well right now i'm laughing my ass of. this guy mike who has given me info on my now ex by what she said to him hanged out with her last night. well for a while now me and my friend chris believed that she wanted chris by all the things she siad indirectly and how she triend to break him and his gf up.

all i have so far is that she told mike that she talks to chris everynight for hours and hours, which is complete bullshit. he calls me up and tells me this and i almost died laughing. all of this goddamn drama. well i should have some more info later on. oh that should be good bwahahahaahaha. wow this girl is a caniving slut. i keep remembering all the stuff she siad to him and me.

i'm so glad i got out of that relationship.i find this stuff really funny.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:32 PM

Well, right now I'm laughing my ass off. This guy Mike, who has given me info on my now ex using what she said to him, hung out with her last night. For a while now me and my friend Chris believed that she wanted Chris because of all the things she indirectly said, and how she tried to break him and his gf up.

All I have so far is that she told Mike that she talks to Chris every night for hours and hours, which is complete bullshit. He calls me up and tells me this, and I almost died laughing. All of this goddamn drama... well, I should have some more info later on. Oh that should be good bwahahahaahaha. Wow, this girl is a conniving slut. I keep remembering all the stuff she said to Mike and I.

I'm so glad I got out of that relationship; I find this stuff really funny.
^^^^
FIXED! for the people that will have a hard time understanding what you wrote.

Oh, and she is definately a ho. I'm glad you're not with her anymore. But I see a problem here. You can't stop mentioning her. That would lead me to believe you have lingering feelings that you're covering up with malice and/or pity towards her.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:59 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by youngTL
^^^^
FIXED! for the people that will have a hard time understanding what you wrote.

Oh, and she is definately a ho. I'm glad you're not with her anymore. But I see a problem here. You can't stop mentioning her. That would lead me to believe you have lingering feelings that you're covering up with malice and/or pity towards her.

thank you youngtl. sorry i kind of feel excited and i do pity her i really do because of how bad she can screw things up, it's actually quit sad. well anyways her ex Desmod who was also lied to and broke up with her IMed me today because he got my IM form my myspace and realize what happened. so later on we are going to talk and laugh about how she screwed us over and how much she lies. lol. even her good freind Mike says she lies so there you go. Desmond goes congrats for lasting that long. i'm so glad i'm out of that i can't believe how much of a whore she is, it blows my mind.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Burning Brakes

Here is what you are looking for, affirmations.

Yes, she's always been acting in her best interest, she played you.
She's a liar.
It's not a reflection of you as a person or a guy that you got played.
You're still ok in my book.
I'm sure you are handsome and cool and a swell guy.
You'll be ok, just stop talking about her. I know she's in your head all the time and it feels bad and it makes you mad that you got played.

Here's a few more truths that you will realize soon.
She has/is/will be banging one or more of your "friends"
You will be mad at them, don't be, just realize that they are young guys just trying to get some and she's not worth your time anyhow so it doesn't matter what she does.

Finally, go watch Swingers. It'll teach you all there is to know about breaking up and getting over it.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Suzuka Master

the only way you can exact revenge is by posting her myspace info, and let the AZ crew go to town.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:50 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by GTKrockeTT
the only way you can exact revenge is by posting her myspace info, and let the AZ crew go to town.

hmm sounds like a plan lol but i dunno if i can be that mean even thought it probably would be funny. but anyways i jsu tahd it out with her about 20 minutes ago, she's denying everything andhow my freinds twisted whit around and stuff which is a lie lol. anyways her ex IMed me and said congrats lol. ok nothing new right now other then yes i got played and she wants to be my best friend ha i don't think that will happen after she todl me to go fuck myself
Old 07-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Burning Brakes

hmm sounds like a plan lol but i dunno if i can be that mean even thought it probably would be funny. but anyways i jsu tahd it out with her about 20 minutes ago, she's denying everything andhow my freinds twisted whit around and stuff which is a lie lol. anyways her ex IMed me and said congrats lol. ok nothing new right now other then yes i got played and she wants to be my best friend ha i don't think that will happen after she todl me to go fuck myself
Is it me or are we all witnessing a promising start of a career as a stalker for AS3.0CL? I know he's only 17 but still a wee bit excessively obsessive in a passive aggressive way. Still talking to her?

Quick Reply: my physco gf screwed with me and many others--long read