Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

The Love Doctor's Q&A thread

Old 11-21-2004, 11:33 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Love Doctor's Q&A thread

You've got questions about the most confusing topic in the world, girls. Well, Dr. Dean has the answers so ask away and may all your problems be resolved right here in this thread.
Old 11-21-2004, 12:00 PM
Racer

Old 11-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 11-21-2004, 12:52 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by JHEIII850Turbo
The answer to your lame dick problem is to find a better looking girl. Your lame dick will have new life in no time.
Old 11-21-2004, 12:53 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by phipark
Your confusion about girls is quite understandable, girls are the most confusing entities in the world. Don't try to understand them, just learn how to defeat(bang) them.
Old 11-21-2004, 01:00 PM
Diamonds are forever...

way to be resilient Do you deal with male problems too?
Old 11-21-2004, 01:10 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
way to be resilient Do you deal with male problems too?
Yes, Geisha. Ask, and your questions will be answered.
Old 11-21-2004, 01:48 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
ok ill bite/ please explain why all females are fukn psyco bishes (no offense laidies of a-cl... laidies of a-cl > *)
Old 11-21-2004, 01:58 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by evilone
ok ill bite/ please explain why all females are fukn psyco bishes (no offense laidies of a-cl... laidies of a-cl > *)
Not all females are "fukn psyco bishes", but I can see why you'd think that. The females who are FPB are that way because they've been led to believe by other psycho females that men are the root of all evil, therefore, they believe they must do the psycho on us before we do it to them. Men, who are for the most part "normal", make one mistake, then the women get psycho on them due to their get them before they get us training and piss us off in the process, let me give you an example. You, the guy, get stuck working late. The female waits for you an extra 10 minutes then goes psycho on you, accusing you of cheating and what not. The evil training of other psycho bitches has led to this unusual female behavior, hope this answers your question.
Old 11-21-2004, 02:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts

A psycho bitch or a jerk is just one broken person.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Suzuka Master

My penis is so large, sometimes it gets in the way of my day-to-day activities. Sometimes even walking around the office at work is awkward. On top of that, very few women i've met can even come close to receiving my love stick.

Doctor Love, what can i do?
Old 11-21-2004, 06:40 PM
something witty

dear love doctor,

seriously, is it okay to think about other women while i have sex with my wife?
Old 11-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Above n Beyond

Received 132 Likes on 50 Posts
dear "love doctor"

what do i do about my elephantitis? my balls are too big to hold in my jeans. they keep rolliing out of my pant legs causing rather embarrasing moments when i wanna talk to a girl.
Old 11-21-2004, 09:22 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by ABreece
My penis is so large, sometimes it gets in the way of my day-to-day activities. Sometimes even walking around the office at work is awkward. On top of that, very few women i've met can even come close to receiving my love stick.

You are not unhappy, on the contrary, you are quite proud of yourself. Let's leave the questions for the people with more serious problems and always be proud of the Johnson.
Old 11-21-2004, 09:27 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by farberstyle
dear love doctor,

seriously, is it okay to think about other women while i have sex with my wife?
This is a yes and no answer. If the girls you're thinking about are famous entertainers or anyone else you'll never meet then it's fine, but if you're thinking about your secretary, you're gonna get more tempted to bang her every time you see her so keep the "other women" as unmeetable and you'll be fine.
Old 11-21-2004, 09:29 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by UNCTYPE-S
dear "love doctor"

what do i do about my elephantitis? my balls are too big to hold in my jeans. they keep rolliing out of my pant legs causing rather embarrasing moments when i wanna talk to a girl.
Swollen testes are a sign of gonorrhea so you should get yourself checked. The doctor will prescribe Amoxicillin and if taken properly, you should be fine in a few days.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Batin Dean
You are not unhappy, on the contrary, you are quite proud of yourself. Let's leave the questions for the people with more serious problems and always be proud of the Johnson.
I was joking

Unfortunately
Old 11-21-2004, 10:19 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

I was joking
Unfortunately
I wan't joking and my advice still stands. Be proud of the johnson, regardless of size.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:45 PM
Suzuka Master

I wan't joking and my advice still stands. Be proud of the johnson, regardless of size.
Agreed.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:51 PM
something witty

that sucks....
Old 11-21-2004, 11:20 PM
s2000 owner

Dr. Love,
if my girl says she doesnt think we will have a future together, but she wants to be with me now, is it ok for me to continue to bang her and start getting other girls in line for her departure,

or is it ok to bang other chicks and keep her on the side for routine bangs..even though id techincally be cheating, but if there is no future and she thinks eventually we will jsut break up...should i jsut bang away?
Old 11-22-2004, 12:37 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
^ At the risk of being chastised, I'll throw in my here.

Yes, she's already lining up other guys.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:44 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by Underpaid
Dr. Love,
if my girl says she doesnt think we will have a future together, but she wants to be with me now, is it ok for me to continue to bang her and start getting other girls in line for her departure,

or is it ok to bang other chicks and keep her on the side for routine bangs..even though id techincally be cheating, but if there is no future and she thinks eventually we will jsut break up...should i jsut bang away?
Ask her why there is no future for the 2 of you. Most girls who don't want commitment are with more than 1 man, but we have no proof that it's the case here. If you can deal with it, you should tell your current girl that the 2 of you don't have to be bf and gf, meaning you still want to bang her without the commitment. Be warned though, she will bang other guys, but at least you can bang other girls too. If I were you though, I'd make a clean break altogether.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:37 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

greatist thread in a while. and sasha it def more than ONE broken female..
Old 11-22-2004, 08:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Dear Love Doctor...

What is this "game" I keep hearing about, and where can I get some ??

People keep telling me I've got no game, and the guys that they say do have game get all the honeys... I think my life would be much approved if I got some game...

Gameless in Massachusetts...

P.S. How much would shipping be to zip code 02777 ??
Old 11-22-2004, 08:10 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by GreenMonster
Dear Love Doctor...

What is this "game" I keep hearing about, and where can I get some ??

People keep telling me I've got no game, and the guys that they say do have game get all the honeys... I think my life would be much approved if I got some game...

Gameless in Massachusetts...

P.S. How much would shipping be to zip code 02777 ??
If you've got no game, you've got no flow to your rap. Game is all about saying the right things to girls. Each girl is different so you have to say something unique to her, but one thing you never want to say as a gamer is anything negative. Don't ever tell a new prospect any of your problems, don't tell her you think you're fat, don't tell her you can't dance. Positivity is the name of the game.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:14 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Dude, I'm not a James Bond villain.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:36 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

dear dr. love (god that sounds so ghey btw)
how would one go about getting the girl you are currently sleeping with to feel more comforable with them selves?? i tell her she is beuatiful all the time but she doesnt see it this way, and antha question while im on topic how come most girlS if they are good looking think they arent and the ones that are hot and know it are bishes. please explain this logic.
GO DR. LOVE
Old 11-22-2004, 09:09 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

dear dr. love (god that sounds so ghey btw)
how would one go about getting the girl you are currently sleeping with to feel more comforable with them selves?? i tell her she is beuatiful all the time but she doesnt see it this way, and antha question while im on topic how come most girlS if they are good looking think they arent and the ones that are hot and know it are bishes. please explain this logic.
GO DR. LOVE
Once again, that's "The Love Doctor". The girl you're sleeping with just wants to hear nice things to boost her ego so keep telling her she's beautiful. As for your other questions, good looking girls who don't think they're good looking are simply trying to hear good things from other people and the ones who know they're hot and act like "bishes" are actually the most insecure girls and they need a reality check. Stay away from the latter group because they are a bunch of haters who haven't found true love yet so they'll keep on dissing the nice guys for their own twisted pleasure.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:33 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

good adive dr. love bone. bwhahahaha i def stay away from the im to hot for anyone bishes. i just wanan slap the shit out of um and be like dumb ass bish wake a da fuk up when ur ass is 50 and floppy titties have come ur way there is no good looking guy that is gunna take care of dumb ass
Old 11-22-2004, 10:03 AM
Suzuka Master

good adive dr. love bone. bwhahahaha i def stay away from the im to hot for anyone bishes. i just wanan slap the shit out of um and be like dumb ass bish wake a da fuk up when ur ass is 50 and floppy titties have come ur way there is no good looking guy that is gunna take care of dumb ass
The trick with the "i'm too hot for anyone" whores is to call them just that - bump into them and spill your drink and say "watch where you're going, slut"

They'll be on your cock in no time.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:05 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

A personal piece of advice for you, Dr. Evil. Don't write any love letters to your prospective girlfriends. You seem to be an intelligent man, but literacy is not your strong point.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:09 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

The trick with the "i'm too hot for anyone" whores is to call them just that - bump into them and spill your drink and say "watch where you're going, slut"

They'll be on your cock in no time.
I'd love for you to try that. I have never in my life seen such a strategy work so if it does, let me know, but honestly, my money's against you on this one.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:14 AM
Suzuka Master

I'd love for you to try that. I have never in my life seen such a strategy work so if it does, let me know, but honestly, my money's against you on this one.
Really, it only works on that kind of girl. The ones who are 10s have had all of the traditional pick-ups used on them day in and day out. For a guy to diss them is unheard of, and it makes him "interesting." Letting her know you think she isn't perfect puts her into that mindset where she has something to prove - she wants to prove that you find her attractive.

But being a complete cock like that only works on that type of girl - it'll hardly ever, if at all, work on the rest of em.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:22 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Really, it only works on that kind of girl. The ones who are 10s have had all of the traditional pick-ups used on them day in and day out. For a guy to diss them is unheard of, and it makes him "interesting." Letting her know you think she isn't perfect puts her into that mindset where she has something to prove - she wants to prove that you find her attractive.

But being a complete cock like that only works on that type of girl - it'll hardly ever, if at all, work on the rest of em.
So you're telling me that you bump into the bitchy girl, intentionally spill the drink on her, then say "watch where you're going slut? I would have agreed if you said you simply bruised her ego by not acknowleding her hotness, but to spill a drink and call her a slut is taking it too far in this hypothetical scenario. Really, ABreece, I'd like you to give it a try next time you're at a bar. Tell me what happens, but don't change your rules. If you apologize to the girl, you're changing the rules. Stick with the slut line and give me the results, I'll be waiting.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Suzuka Master

So you're telling me that you bump into the bitchy girl, intentionally spill the drink on her, then say "watch where you're going slut? I would have agreed if you said you simply bruised her ego by not acknowleding her hotness, but to spill a drink and call her a slut is taking it too far in this hypothetical scenario. Really, ABreece, I'd like you to give it a try next time you're at a bar. Tell me what happens, but don't change your rules. If you apologize to the girl, you're changing the rules. Stick with the slut line and give me the results, I'll be waiting.
Assuming she is a bitchy girl, and you know this already, yes, it's the way to get your foot in the door. Perhaps the slut line is too harsh, it really depends on the girl. And perhaps i was being a little hyperbolic. "Easy there, hepher" might be better.

You're right on with bruising the ego - that's the overall goal you're trying to achieve. And of course there's still the typical work after you "break the ice" but it gets past the bitch shield. I've seen a friend of mine do it a few times, it's pretty crazy to see in action.

Next time i'm in Canada I'll try it out and let you know how it goes, assuming i can pick out a girl like that.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:33 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Assuming she is a bitchy girl, and you know this already, yes, it's the way to get your foot in the door. Perhaps the slut line is too harsh, it really depends on the girl. And perhaps i was being a little hyperbolic. "Easy there, hepher" might be better.

You're right on with bruising the ego - that's the overall goal you're trying to achieve. And of course there's still the typical work after you "break the ice" but it gets past the bitch shield. I've seen a friend of mine do it a few times, it's pretty crazy to see in action.

Next time i'm in Canada I'll try it out and let you know how it goes, assuming i can pick out a girl like that.
Canada? WTF? You have to travel all the way to Canada to pick up girls? Most Canadian girls are nice anyway so you won't easily find a victim for your trick. Canadian girls are easy, challenge yourself and go for American girls. Don't take the easy way out.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Revelation 3:15-17

Old 11-22-2004, 10:47 AM
Suzuka Master

Canada? WTF? You have to travel all the way to Canada to pick up girls? Most Canadian girls are nice anyway so you won't easily find a victim for your trick. Canadian girls are easy, challenge yourself and go for American girls. Don't take the easy way out.
I'm 19, can't go to bars in the US.

Canada is about an hour away.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:51 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

A personal piece of advice for you, Dr. Evil. Don't write any love letters to your prospective girlfriends. You seem to be an intelligent man, but literacy is not your strong point.
im not tyring to type a proper english paper or anything and i suck at spelling

Quick Reply: The Love Doctor's Q&A thread