Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

long distance SUCKSSSsSssS

Old 06-05-2004, 05:52 AM
sup

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
long distance SUCKSSSsSssS

So I'm in Sydney for the semester, and its still going even though its june here becuase we started really late. Anyways, I was dating a girl before I left, and we decided to stay together becuase we really liked what we had and we didn't lose it. But I told her that if I didn't have the option to do what I wanted down here I'd feel held back. So it was pretty much established, and even though she didnt do anything (i just know...i dunno how), I sampled my fair share. She came to visit for 10 days.....and let me tell you, those 10 days were incredible . I got most of my work done before she came, so we just hung out, explored Sydney, and had sex the whole time.

But now shes gone and its the wort feeling ever.....we took the "just don't deal with it" approach to the fact that she was going...so we just went to sleep that night like nothing was wrong, we woke up, and I put her in a cab. The only problem with that method of dealing with the whole leaving is that after she left it hit me like a truck....i dunno, i just felt so alone and all i wanted to do was go to sleep so i wouldnt think about it. On top of that I had to motivate myself to start a 3000 word philosophy test that day. I dont mean to sound :ghey: or anything, i just want to rant i guess Its better now, but i just want to warn you all to avoid the whole long distance thing whenever possible. I mean breaking up wouldnt really hlep that much cause i'd still miss her and its not like we got in a fight or anything...i'm doing the most i can with the whole open relationship thing, but it still sucks
Old 06-07-2004, 01:25 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
ya i feel you man

i'm in some sort of long distance thing, and i don't know how to give it up either lol

it's hard dealing with long distance b.s. - the best way to deal with it is to avoid it like the plague from the beginning

i think the best thing you could have done (hindsight 20/20) would have been to dump her as soon as you found out about your sydney plans... that way you could have concentrated (or maybe not ) on your studies - those are, after all, VERY important

it's kinda late now, unless you buy some xanex after you dump her...

good luck
Old 06-25-2004, 06:00 AM
sup

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yea, shes going to london next smester too. its going to fawkin suck. i just dont want to lose what i have. the problem is a lot of girls dont put out too much unless u commit to something (at least at my prude ass school), so i can only do so much with the open status. i guess i'll just deal with it as it comes....
Old 06-26-2004, 07:33 PM
drop em like its hot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man it just sounds like you're really into her, which means she must be quite a catch

seriously though, and i think it applies to every so called "playa" on this forum -- if you meet a girl that you're really really into, you would accept a long distance relationship if circumstances required it.