Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

I think I'm gonna die single.

Old 05-30-2006, 05:19 PM
contrarian in fashion

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
you said she was lazy and pretty much didnt do anything.... was she lazy before you got married???
Old 05-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by s_jack
Agree. Whomever is staying home should lift a hand and clean, male or female. Whiskers better learn how to mop and bake really soon.
I wish someone would explain this to my husband..
he just graduated college with a degree in education, so that means he cant get a job until late august when the next school year starts.. so in the mean time, i work 10 hour days, and he sits at home playing online poker all day. wont lift a god damn finger..

doesnt matter if i ask him nicely or yell at him, he just refuses to clean what so ever.

and not only does he not clean, he adds to the mess.. theres two gatorade bottles on the floor in the computer room here and a bag of mcdonalds *twitch*
Old 05-30-2006, 06:19 PM
I keeps it real

^^just think, you only have the rest of your natural born life to put up with this. No worries.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:31 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,056 Likes on 2,688 Posts
Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
he just graduated college with a degree in education, so that means he cant get a job until late august when the next school year starts.. so in the mean time, i work 10 hour days, and he sits at home playing online poker all day. wont lift a god damn finger..

doesnt matter if i ask him nicely or yell at him, he just refuses to clean what so ever.

and not only does he not clean, he adds to the mess.. theres two gatorade bottles on the floor in the computer room here and a bag of mcdonalds *twitch*

That honeymoon ended quick. In LA....interviews are happening now for next school year.

You need to teach you dogs to bite his ass when he won't work.

WTF is up with lazy spouses?
Old 05-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by The Sarlacc

That honeymoon ended quick. In LA....interviews are happening now for next school year.

You need to teach you dogs to bite his ass when he won't work.

WTF is up with lazy spouses?
ive known what i was getting into.. the first time i met him, his bedroom was a complete disaster.
he even admits he does everything iask of him BUT clean the house.
hell do the dishes and laundry once in a blue moon and act like he freaking sterilized the house

/hijack rant
Old 05-30-2006, 06:42 PM
The Third Ball

ive known what i was getting into.. the first time i met him, his bedroom was a complete disaster.
he even admits he does everything iask of him BUT clean the house.
hell do the dishes and laundry once in a blue moon and act like he freaking sterilized the house

/hijack rant
Meh...might as well keep the hijack going. The original point of the thread is worthless.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:53 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
Meh...might as well keep the hijack going. The original point of the thread is worthless.
water has never answered a single post that ive ever directed at him, like talking to a brick wall
Old 05-30-2006, 06:55 PM
The Third Ball

water has never answered a single post that ive ever directed at him, like talking to a brick wall
Head over to car talk...the brick wall is sinking.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:07 PM
go like hell

Originally Posted by PimpCL23
you said she was lazy and pretty much didnt do anything.... was she lazy before you got married???
she was "so-so" I mean like she worked before we got married and she kind of helped with household chores. then she quit after we got married then became hella lazy.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:08 PM
go like hell

dude I'm sorry work been crazy. This is the first time I've been on in awhile.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:10 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by Water-S
This is the first time I've been on in awhile.
What, 5 fucking hours. get over yourself.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:11 PM
go like hell

I read the first page.. but Derek,
did you ever ask her nicely to do stuff around the house and then it turned into you yelling and demanding that she do her duties when she refused to do them, or did you always come off like that?

Because I know i sure as hell would sit my ass down and not do a damn thing If I was TOLD to do the dishes and I should do whats 'expected' of me.

However, the child neglect is unexcusable on any level.
I asked her probably 200 different times nicely to do stuff. I'd leave notes on the table that would read: "while I'm at work would you please complete the following taskthen would have jobs) thank you so much. Love ,Derek.
come home nothing would be done. of course I'd be pissed. I've asked her in person to complete the tasks. again come back in a few hour nothing done.

I've raised hell with her, come back in a couple hours. Nothing done.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Suzuka Master

I asked her probably 200 different times nicely to do stuff. I'd leave notes on the table that would read: "while I'm at work would you please complete the following taskthen would have jobs) thank you so much. Love ,Derek.
come home nothing would be done. of course I'd be pissed. I've asked her in person to complete the tasks. again come back in a few hour nothing done.

I've raised hell with her, come back in a couple hours. Nothing done.
In the holy qu'ran the prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him, instructs husbands to whip their wives 100 times if they are disobedient.

Read this^^ as if it were written in red text. Speedy isn't a big fan of the prophet Muhammed.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
In the holy qu'ran the prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him, instructs husbands to whip their wives 100 times if they are disobedient.

Read this^^ as if it were written in red text. Speedy isn't a big fan of the prophet Muhammed.

I whip my wife with my junk... does that count?
Old 05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by mamboking
I whip my wife with my junk... does that count?
Most guys can only do it ten or twenty times before giving in and giving her a pearl necklace.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Most guys can only do it ten or twenty times before giving in and giving her a pearl necklace.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:55 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by juniorbean
those who have money rarely talk about it. It's the ones that yap that are full of crap
Old 05-31-2006, 12:44 AM
Three Wheelin'

That's suck to see the married situation, but you work so hard for getting what you want a like new car, house, etc. You wife deserve to know better that she have to do something at home and help it out, not being hell lazy and enjoy her life. No stress out for herself, she think she can do anything she want to do at home. Also she should be happy that she don't have to work, just stay home and do something and take care of her daughter. No excuse for herself. I think you and your wife should get divorce and move on and work it out with your daughter. Good luck and enjoy your life and daughter. That's most important thing for yourself and daugther.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:37 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,421 Posts
dude I'm sorry work been crazy. This is the first time I've been on in awhile.
wtf???
Old 05-31-2006, 05:07 AM
Banned

WATER S, POST PICS....... Come on what's holding you back.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:31 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by F900
WATER S, POST PICS....... Come on what's holding you back.
Because he isn't real.

I'm waiting for whoever has been playing the character of Water-S to pop out of the cake any day now.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:33 AM
Banned

Everyone is on Water-s butt for having money. What people don't know is that Lieutenant Dan got him invested in some kind of fruit company.... Apple stock
Old 05-31-2006, 08:46 AM
Suzuka Master

Personally, I think a stay at home wife with no job shouldn't have to be told to wash dishes or do things, she should know already know when things need to be done beforehand. In fact, it should be instinctive. If you're gonna be at home living off someone else's money you better be cleaning, staying in shape, or paying attention to your kid (or all 3).

but water, you can't belitttle her and make her feel like a child by ordering her around like its your world and she's just living in it.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:03 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
...but water, you can't belitttle her and make her feel like a child by ordering her around like its your world and she's just living in it.
I don't know if you read up on all the details but from what many of us have seen the problem is water's wife, not Derek.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Banned

Water-S....now that you say you are worth $10M....was this before??? Cuz a real lawyer is still gonna clean you out....
Old 05-31-2006, 11:20 AM
XOXOXOXOX

Yes, why do yall do that?
Old 05-31-2006, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
How's that pool coming along? j/k
hehe, I was waiting for that. Should have known it would be from you . Honestly though, I get emails and PMs asking for updated pics, advice on building a pool, and so on... so the only reason I post pics is b/c people want them. I was shocked to find that people have been following the progress since day 1. But I never ever talk about money, what we have or don't have, what we make, and so on, especially on the forums.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

I'd be livid if it was like that here. As it is I pretty much do everything around the house, but I definitely get help from the misses. Plus, we both work, and she usually works longer hours, so that means I have more time to do the laundry and clean and so on. Of course now that she finally agreed to let me buy the Roomba my vacuuming time has been cut in half . But if she ever starts slacking, I get on her case a bit. All I ask is that she cleans the bathrooms (I don't do bathrooms other then vacuuming and mopping the floor) and keeps the kitchen clean (keep the countertops clutter-free). So if the counters are cluttered and the toilets start getting rings, I'll break her chops about it... but in a joking way, but so she gets the hint.

So far it's been working out well
Old 05-31-2006, 11:28 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by juniorbean
hehe, I was waiting for that. Should have known it would be from you . Honestly though, I get emails and PMs asking for updated pics, advice on building a pool, and so on... so the only reason I post pics is b/c people want them. I was shocked to find that people have been following the progress since day 1. But I never ever talk about money, what we have or don't have, what we make, and so on, especially on the forums.
I just know jb to be a bitch and he has some money to buy nice things with...how much money, no clue he never says.

Old 05-31-2006, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

^ hehe
Old 05-31-2006, 03:07 PM
Suzuka Master

I don't know if you read up on all the details but from what many of us have seen the problem is water's wife, not Derek.
well i've pretty much every word of every thread and obviously she's a nutcase but if she were normal, saying "i need you to complete these following tasks by 5pm tonight..." is not the way to get the message across. That's how you talk to your kid, not your "partner"

But i do realize she's the majority of the problem.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:01 PM
go like hell

update:
my dad and I are real "close." I can talk to him about anything. I've been talking with him about all the issues with Amy. He said "look Derek, I'm damn proud of you. You've gave and gave and gave to your family. you'd come home with your paycheck and you'd pay bills and you'd go get her something nice with the rest. Now it's time to focus on Sierra and you. I said "well i've always been focused on Sierra." I put myself on the back burner for Amy." he said "I know you've been kicking around about getting a Z4 M. if you want it get it. she can't stop you after the divorce is finalized." I said " I know but she'd have a cow." he said "the hell with her." he said " You're a honest working man, firefighter/EMT, and a farmer following in my footsteps. now go out and get something you want. I don't care what it is but don't let Amy give you hell about it." I said "yes sir." he said "if you need anyone to go with you to the BMW dealer you let me know and I'll ride with you."(i think secretly he wants to drive the Z4 M )
the neat thing about dad is no matter how bad things are or how shitty things are he can 99% of the time make me smile. dad awesome.

Last edited by Water-S; 05-31-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,916 Likes on 14,037 Posts
^ The dude's got $10M and his wife (and soon to be ex) won't let him buy a BMW...and Z4 for that matter...?
Old 05-31-2006, 05:06 PM
go like hell

Originally Posted by Yumchah
^ The dude's got $10M and his wife (and soon to be ex) won't let him buy a BMW...and Z4 for that matter...?
she thinks my bank accounts are "her bank accounts." so anytime I spend money it's like i'm spending her money.
so if i sell off a bunch of grain for cash and put it in my bank account and then for example would buy a new Z4 M. she'd have a cow.
but the thing is SHE DOESN'T WORK. I WORK 2.5 JOBS. so she has no reason to raise hell when i earned the money.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:09 PM
go like hell

she had a cow when I bought my Gamecube and didn't tell her I was planning on buying it. I went to Toys R Us one day and said to myself that looks like a cool system. paid a total of like 300-400(it was a while ago) (like 2 years ago) got a couple controllers,couple games, a few other misc accessories. she threw a fit over 300-400 bucks. . I'm like 300-400 bucks is nothing.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

^ WTF...but, you're WORTH TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

Why hissy-fit over $400...!? Okay, either Derek's out to orbit on his networth or he needs to dump this woman faster than brand new car in the projects.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^ WTF...but, you're WORTH TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

Why hissy-fit over $400...!? Okay, either Derek's out to orbit on his networth or he needs to dump this woman faster than brand new car in the projects.
That's $400 less for her to take.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by jlukja
That's $400 less for her to take.
I guess...if you look at it that way.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Fucked up.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:09 PM
The Third Ball

This is all definately bullshit.

No way on this green earth did a father this guy is real "close" with (what the fuck do the quotations mean for this? He fucks his dad???) would speak the exact same nonsensical way our fake mr. water does.

you've been in car talk. you're getting owned here. who are you really.

Quick Reply: I think I'm gonna die single.