AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Dating & Relationships (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/)
-   -   i need some opinions on tan lines :) (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/i-need-some-opinions-tan-lines-140106/)

mesmerize 05-08-2004 03:27 PM

i need some opinions on tan lines :)

okay i just recently started going tanning... i never did before cuz i know it's not great for your skin. but i'm sooo freakin white, i just had to do something!!

anyways... most of my friends who go tanning usually do it in a thong, so you just end up with the lil tan line around that. but my guy friend (go figure :P) is tryin to tell me that it looks wayyy better to have no tan lines at all.

sooo tell me what ya think... :cool:

TLD 05-08-2004 04:07 PM

Go nude, it's a lot sexier.

Chaptorial 05-08-2004 05:13 PM

Yeah I’d say this is a no brainer.

No tan lines > Tan lines

ch1276 05-08-2004 05:25 PM

Originally posted by Batin Dean
Go nude, it's a lot sexier.
:werd:

einsatz 05-08-2004 05:46 PM

Tan lines usually don't look good. But it really depends on the girl. You'll have to post pictures so we can see the tan lines and decide.

1killercls 05-08-2004 06:00 PM

well I kinda like tan lines...kinda outlines the fun zones. :naughty:

1killercls 05-08-2004 06:02 PM

Like this...:cool: http://images.wickedweasel.com/skins.../monique/9.jpg

Nicky Pass 05-08-2004 06:46 PM

:werd: JUST LIKE THAT!!!

chef chris 05-08-2004 08:08 PM

Yeah...bullseye tattas are kinda funky looking...go buff or don't botha...

And don't do the laying down thing...it'll make your ass three shades more tan than the rest of you and you'll have circles on your hieny.

zamo 05-08-2004 08:12 PM

Just be careful with your skin.

White skin needs to have no more than 30 minutes of exposition to sunlight, and you need to do it in many sessions.

I know people with white skin which got super deteriorated due to excess exposure to sun.

GeishaGirl 05-08-2004 09:28 PM

I don't like tan lines either :(

98CLChick 05-08-2004 10:12 PM

When I go tanning, I go nude and put a heart sticker on my hip, so that's the only tan line I get.

Minch00 05-08-2004 11:18 PM

Originally posted by 98CLChick
When I go tanning, I go nude and put a heart sticker on my hip, so that's the only tan line I get.
Nice.

YuppieCL 05-08-2004 11:53 PM

i like tan lines on chicks. :yum:

thong lines better

darrinb 05-09-2004 12:35 AM

i say its better w/o them

TL_Diplomat 05-09-2004 01:35 AM

post before and after pics, we'll tell you which is better :-)

mesmerize 05-09-2004 09:20 AM

Originally posted by chris3240929
Yeah...bullseye tattas are kinda funky looking...go buff or don't botha...

And don't do the laying down thing...it'll make your ass three shades more tan than the rest of you and you'll have circles on your hieny.

oh my god, i LOVE that you just used the word hieny. hahaha :P

and as for the "bullseye tattas"... i definitely wouldn't wear anything on top while tanning! i think that looks sooo silly. some people say it makes them look bigger when they're less tan then the rest of you, but personally i don't think so.

mesmerize 05-09-2004 09:26 AM

Originally posted by zamo
Just be careful with your skin.

White skin needs to have no more than 30 minutes of exposition to sunlight, and you need to do it in many sessions.

I know people with white skin which got super deteriorated due to excess exposure to sun.

i totally know what you mean... i'm trying to do it very slowly & be really careful about it cuz i'm so pale.

mesmerize 05-09-2004 09:27 AM

Originally posted by TL_Diplomat
post before and after pics, we'll tell you which is better :-)
mmmkay i'll get right on that... :strippingdownnaked:

nah maybe later... :P

chef chris 05-09-2004 12:25 PM

hieny, hieny, hieny...

:ultraghey:

TL_Diplomat 05-11-2004 01:29 AM

Originally posted by mesmerize

:waiting:

Repo1234 05-11-2004 06:36 AM

Originally posted by mesmerize

It's later already!!!!:naughty:

soopa 05-11-2004 08:42 AM

Originally posted by 1killercls
well I kinda like tan lines...kinda outlines the fun zones. :naughty:
:werd: me too.

i dont like big all granny panty tan lines but lines from a thong or whatever are sexy.

could do without lines on teh tits tho.

Gilgamesh 05-11-2004 10:16 AM

Go spray tanning too...no cancer.

Gixxster 05-11-2004 10:19 AM

Originally posted by YuppieCL
i like tan lines on chicks. :yum:

thong lines better

i think g-string tan lines are sexy. I agree w/ soopa about the no tan lines on the tits.

Repo1234 05-11-2004 02:16 PM

Originally posted by Gixxster
i think g-string tan lines are sexy. I agree w/ soopa about the no tan lines on the tits.

:werd: :stupid:

TheThirdMan 05-11-2004 04:09 PM

I agree with you Mez just a thong is ok i would like that......

yi_yi 05-11-2004 04:21 PM

you are all perverts

mesmerize 05-11-2004 05:23 PM

Originally posted by yi_yi
you are all perverts
whateva....... :rolleyes:

:)

mesmerize 05-11-2004 05:28 PM

nuthin wrong with a nice tan heiney... i'm just not too crazy bout showin off mine at the moment. maybe the next time i'm a lil tipsy... :wink:

mantis23 05-11-2004 06:06 PM

tan lines are nice around the ass.

SilviaGTO 05-11-2004 06:43 PM

i dont know why anyone would actively accelerate the aging process on their skin and make themselves more prone to skin cancer.. :dunno:

i avoid the sun/tanning salons at all costs.. sunlight gives me migranes and I dont tan anyway, i just burn. So yeah, im white as a baby, but i wont look like some of these nasty 40 year old wrinkly women who spent their youth sunbathing.

einsatz 05-11-2004 06:55 PM

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
So yeah, im white as a baby
First time I hear that expression. You realize babies also come in other colors? :P

mantis23 05-11-2004 07:13 PM

i dont know why anyone would actively accelerate the aging process on their skin and make themselves more prone to skin cancer.. :dunno:

i avoid the sun/tanning salons at all costs.. sunlight gives me migranes and I dont tan anyway, i just burn. So yeah, im white as a baby, but i wont look like some of these nasty 40 year old wrinkly women who spent their youth sunbathing.

symptoms of a vampire. ;)

SilviaGTO 05-11-2004 07:14 PM

Originally posted by einsatz
First time I hear that expression. You realize babies also come in other colors? :P
im white as a white baby. now i sound racist.

mesmerize 05-11-2004 07:46 PM

...because i don't like people saying "are you feeling okay? you look really pale!"

...because i get zero exposure to the sun otherwise & i prefer not to be "white as a baby"

...because i like the way i look when i'm a lil tan. oh well.

fyi, as far as the aging thing, i don't let ANY sun touch my face... sunscreen at ALL times, no matter what. i just use bronzer & stuff to even it out so it blends with the rest of me. i'm not making myself any more prone to skin cancer than i would if i spent a few hours outside every day workin or whatever, like a lot of people do. since i spend all day every day stuck in a little office, i'm doin the tanning thing instead.

So yeah, im white as a baby, but i wont look like some of these nasty 40 year old wrinkly women who spent their youth sunbathing.
and i will?? dude like i said, this is the first time i've ever done this... i don't plan on making it a daily thing. i take care of myself, believe me. oh and my mom used to tan constantly... she's 50 now & has gorgeous skin -- she barely looks 40.

so yea... that's what i think about that.

SilviaGTO 05-11-2004 08:06 PM

defensive much? chill out.

so youre being smarter than the rest of the population and actually taking precautions.

most idiots in florida just tan and tan and tan, and well then you get the 40 year old women im talking about.

which i never said you were going to be? :scratch:

maybe i should just not have my own opinion and talk about how cute thongs are?

mesmerize 05-11-2004 08:34 PM

defensive much? chill out.

so youre being smarter than the rest of the population and actually taking precautions.

most idiots in florida just tan and tan and tan, and well then you get the 40 year old women im talking about.

which i never said you were going to be? :scratch:

maybe i should just not have my own opinion and talk about how cute thongs are?

oh my goooodness... me chill out? i'm chillin like bob dylan yo. :cool:

haha anyways... i'm not all about being defensive, but when you come right out and say "why would anyone actively accelerate the aging process on their skin and make themselves more prone to skin cancer?" in the thread i started about tanning... i don't know how else to take that!

and are you dissin thongs now too, or was that just a random comment?

SilviaGTO 05-11-2004 08:36 PM

lol wassup bob. :cool:

random comment. though i prefer bikini to thong unless i absolutely have to wear them

i have never gotten used to wearing the damn things.. lol.

so i came off a little strong with my opinion, i apologize, i wasnt directly attacking you, its just somethign foreign to me to actually want sunlight hehe.

Waddy 05-11-2004 09:07 PM

Damn I thought this was gonna be a chick fight........