Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

I can not describe

Old 01-31-2006, 07:17 PM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ShavedH22CL
You guys wouldnt believe the crazy shit that goes down in my town. It 100 times worse the the OC and its real. Most of the people in this town are very wealthy, all the kids are spoiled little bitches, there are more drugs then you could ever think and all the people do them, actually there about 3 drugs that go on, everyday everyone is smokin weed or blowin yayo or popin x pills. drinking around the clock. people fuck eachothers girlfriend then they get back at them this one cheated on that one now shes fuckin him so she beat her ass for that his car got smashed by him caues it was his girlfriend. You guys would shit your self if you knew what went down in this town. it unreal. Seriously people walk in on eachother cheating police are involved people cocktail peoples houses and get away with it. Its so fucked up and i thoguth it was like this everywhere but its not. I need to gett he hell out of here

coventry is that fucked up
Old 01-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Agean Blue Bishes

kinda sounds like shes using you. begging that she needs you and stuff. but if shes pretty broke and stuff and you don't trust her i don't know why your still with her. take a long break. like months. if you miss her that much and she does the same she will be there waiting for you.

girls play these dumb ass games of attention. my girl does it all the time but we both know how the relationship is.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:26 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
Dude i have been in a similar place and then if you look for my thread (should be right under yours) you will see it only gets worse. She did some shady things and i lost some trust for her, then she sleeps with a guy years into the relationship, tells me but leads me to believe rape, i stand by her, find out it wasnt rape at all and she had been flirting with the kid for a bit, i still want to forget things like you are trying now, and bam she wants to end it. Moral of the story end it now before things get worse, it will happen again.

Oh dont get me wrong all i want to do is call my gf but i know i shouldnt i will get hurt again. Just think of all the stuff that you have fought over and like someone suggested to me, Eamon -I dont want you back
good luck
Old 01-31-2006, 08:59 PM
I make Boom Boom in

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. Do you still love her?
2. Can you still trust her (although not 100%, but can she work up to 99.99%)?
3. Can you see yourself with her 6 months down the road?
4. Do you hate her for what she did because you did the same thing in the past?

Don't let these other guys who've never had a serious GF (or a woman for that matter) make up your mind. You are the one that's going to have to live with her, so you decide. Do you love her enough to forgive her and vice versa? If not, hit it one last time (and don't forget to ) then break it off.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:06 PM
-:-Jenn - O - Cide-:-

omg she's an attention whore i swear. & didn't someone tell you use the enter key already? hah PLEASE use the ENTER KEY.

You guys have some crazy drama with a lot of sex in it thats for sure. ABSTINENCE ppl hah (yeah right)

You shouldn't stay with a girl b/c you feel sorry for her. It's like adopting a pet that you don't even want but since you feel bad you keep it around? hah that sucks

Insurance, phones, bank acc.s n what not are easily cleared up by a few phone calls don't let that be your excuse. I've been there done that, I'm tired of broke ass guys. lol (not trying to be sounding like a gold digger, I dig up my own gold from working haha) Now i just keep everything to MY NAME ONLY hahaha
Old 02-01-2006, 08:43 AM
fear and Loathing

Thanks All. Last night i told her i can not trust her and that i cant be with her out of respect for my Self. I have no respect for her nor do i hvae trust.

It was a rough night after i left her house very emotional. I do love this girl more then anything. The fucked up part is that caues she did this we cant betogether and i have to be punished for it also.

I still live with my parents, and that god i took them to the airport this morning so they could go to Cobo San Lucas for me for the next 4 days i am going to live like a king and party my ass off and not give a shit about her.

My friends will be there for me the only thing is i am embarrsed to tell them i was cheat on. I feel like its a shot to my pride big time.

As for the money situation, i took care of it yesterday afternoon. She is no longer financialy tied to me. We were still together when i did that and i told her i was going to she was fine with it.

There is also another situation. We have a 7 month old puppy its a puggle her name is bailey. I am going to keep the dog, hell no she wont get my dog.

Thank you guys for the advice, i was feeling i had to leave her but i was just very scared. I feel like i have wasted so much time love energy money and life on this girl. I deserve better.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:47 AM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Whats the over/under on the time frame for the drunk dialing to her?
Old 02-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Suzuka Master

You will thank yourself when this is all over with
Old 02-01-2006, 09:07 AM
fear and Loathing

Originally Posted by Rock2534
Whats the over/under on the time frame for the drunk dialing to her?
Come on dude give me a break hahaha
Old 02-01-2006, 09:09 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Thanks All. Last night i told her i can not trust her and that i cant be with her out of respect for my Self. I have no respect for her nor do i hvae trust.

It was a rough night after i left her house very emotional. I do love this girl more then anything. The fucked up part is that caues she did this we cant betogether and i have to be punished for it also.

I still live with my parents, and that god i took them to the airport this morning so they could go to Cobo San Lucas for me for the next 4 days i am going to live like a king and party my ass off and not give a shit about her.

My friends will be there for me the only thing is i am embarrsed to tell them i was cheat on. I feel like its a shot to my pride big time.

As for the money situation, i took care of it yesterday afternoon. She is no longer financialy tied to me. We were still together when i did that and i told her i was going to she was fine with it.

There is also another situation. We have a 7 month old puppy its a puggle her name is bailey. I am going to keep the dog, hell no she wont get my dog.

Thank you guys for the advice, i was feeling i had to leave her but i was just very scared. I feel like i have wasted so much time love energy money and life on this girl. I deserve better.
Good move Enjoy your life, its to short to go through this sort of thing.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by strawb3rri3
Insurance, phones, bank acc.s n what not are easily cleared up by a few phone calls don't let that be your excuse. I've been there done that, I'm tired of broke ass guys. lol (not trying to be sounding like a gold digger, I dig up my own gold from working haha) Now i just keep everything to MY NAME ONLY hahaha

tell me about it.....what's with some guys these days?
Old 02-01-2006, 10:28 AM
fear and Loathing

Originally Posted by Tireguy
Good move Enjoy your life, its to short to go through this sort of thing.
Your right man. I am 21 and i ahve been in 2 horriable relationships. first was a literally the girl who lived next door. 3 years.

I was single for about a year then met the girl this thread is about was with her for about 1 year 5 months.

I just want to be single for a while now. im done with crazy coventry girls.

PS Any guys that are from RI never go near a Coventry girl. They look all hot and innocent but they are kaniving bitches. every single one.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Team Owner

Marry her and get on with it.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Banned

RI=
Old 02-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Good decision.

And now since you guys are broken up....
Old 02-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Registered Big Dog

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
cheat on her
but stay with her!
Old 02-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by fuzzy02CLS
Once a cheat always a cheat.
Kick her to the curb.
But technically she didn't cheat. Plus you didn't put a ring on her finger anyhow so its something you'll have to live with if you decide to stay with her. Other worse things could have happened. Make a decision whether or not you're going to stay with her or not. If you do stay with her then you're going to have to forgive and forget if you want to make things work out and get better. Have faith my friend. You 2 can pull througth and put this behind you. Seems like you've found your catch. Consider it one of the bumps along the way
Old 02-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Go Noles!

you were on a break. she did not cheat. get over it.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:12 PM
fear and Loathing

See i wanted this all to work. She is everything to me and i know alot of you guys/girls are going to say you are 21 you have your whole life ahead of you.

Sarah and i have both done some screwed up things to each other. Lately we have broken up and gotten back together a lot. We have been fighting for a while off and on.

There is one thing i know, that is that when we are together and happy there has never been a moment in my life where i feel like that. I never felt more comfortable and safe then when i am with her in her arms.

She is seriously my best friend my first best friend and only best friend i have ever had, and we are both very very stubborn people and we clash some of the time. But that happens. We are both young but there is only one kind of love we have for each other and i don’t even know where to start to explain it.

She is where i go when im happy and when im sad who i talk to when im mad. She is seriously my life and im am hers. sometimes you can just feel each other when you are miles away from each other , there is a connection that only happens once in your life and i have that with her. I am willing to cope with what we have done to each other for the simple fact that i want noting more in life then to be hers.

I just want her back. I don’t know if i can get her back or if i have hurt her to much with the things i said to her last night. Sometimes people say the most hurtful things to the people that mean most to them. I did that last night I lost all respect for her and for my self last night with the things i said.

This whole cheating situation has turned around on me. Now i am the bad guy and i totally agree with that. I really said some fucked up shit to her last night and now i am paying the price of it and that is losing her forever.

Last edited by ShavedH22CL; 02-01-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Banned

See i wanted this all to work. She is everything to me and i know alot of you guys/girls are going to say you are 21 you have your whole life ahead of you.

Sarah and i have both done some screwed up things to each other. Lately we have broken up and gotten back together a lot. We have been fighting for a while off and on.

There is one thing i know, that is that when we are together and happy there has never been a moment in my life where i feel like that. I never felt more comfortable and safe then when i am with her in her arms.

She is seriously my best friend my first best friend and only best friend i have ever had, and we are both very very stubborn people and we clash some of the time. But that happens. We are both young but there is only one kind of love we have for each other and i don’t even know where to start to explain it.

She is where i go when im happy and when im sad who i talk to when im mad. She is seriously my life and im am hers. sometimes you can just feel each other when you are miles away from each other , there is a connection that only happens once in your life and i have that with her. I am willing to cope with what we have done to each other for the simple fact that i want noting more in life then to be hers.

I just want her back. I don’t know if i can get her back or if i have hurt her to much with the things i said to her last night. Sometimes people say the most hurtful things to the people that mean most to them. I did that last night I lost all respect for her and for my self last night with the things i said.

This whole cheating situation has turned around on me. Now i am the bad guy and i totally agree with that. I really said some fucked up shit to her last night and now i am paying the price of it and that is losing her forever.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:16 PM
F1 cart racer

I just want to be single for a while now. im done with crazy coventry girls.

PS Any guys that are from RI never go near a Coventry girl. They look all hot and innocent but they are kaniving bitches. every single one.

why do u think i don't deal with coventry girls, they are kaniving and every other one has something.

but anyways, dude telling her to get out of your life and now you want her back. you guys been through alot of shit but you got to look back upon everything you went through with her and ask yourself, do you want something like that to happen again? do you want this stuff to keep coming up? are you willing to completely trust her? Take a step back and relook everything the whole relationship with a clear mind and then maybe you will know what you want to do. because i don't think you want this whole trust/cheating issue to come up when/if you two go back out because that will just cause more problems.

so take a step back, party it up this weekend without her then think about it after u get some shit out.

P.S -- party, when is it lol???
Old 02-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Registered Big Dog

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I never felt more comfortable and safe then when i am with her in her arms.

......... sometimes you can just feel each other when you are miles away from each other ..........
first sentence, you might want to think about that, just because you are Comfortable with someone doesnt mean they are the right for you...

second sentence, so could you feel it in your coochie when your girl was gettin screwed by another dude?
Old 02-01-2006, 06:11 PM
"L-I-V-I-N"

Dude, the first thing you need to realize is that you have an addiction. It is this chick. Like any addiction you can't imagine life without it. This is why you want her back. This is why you think this is a "once in a lifetime connection" It isn't. We have all had that feeling, the rest of us can laugh now because, if we admit it, we have probably said that before too. You need to detox. This process is extremely painful but you WILL come out of it and without your addiction. You will wonder why you ever felt that way. You will be better off for it. You can't see this now because you are pretty much a crack fiend. Eventually, you will see I am right.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Suzuka Master

Sounds like a very toxic relationship.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:40 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
Sounds like a very toxic relationship.
thats what i'm thinking
Old 02-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
I knew that other post about being strong and having respect and all that crap wouldnt last. I was thinking damn how did he just break it off, i wish i could do that but then came page 3 and you want her back. Dont do it, she will just treat you with less respect now because you dumped her and came crawling back. You have the power in the relationship right now, you go back and it is hers never to return to you. Let her come back but what do i know i want my gf back too, thnak God I'm too drunk right now to do anything though
Old 02-03-2006, 07:39 AM
fear and Loathing

Well we are still apart. She came over last night cooked me an amazing meal. It was our last night together for a month or so we are taking time apart from eachother. We will see how it goes. But on a good note i got straight smashed wednesday night it was excellent. haha
Old 02-03-2006, 12:36 PM
John Starks - The Dunk

if you even question the trust with her.....kick her ass to the curb and fuck lauren again!
Old 02-03-2006, 02:33 PM
fear and Loathing

nah ill never go back to banging that lauren chick again. way to many bad memories with me dating other girls and her coming along and fuckin shit up. Its like whem im single she could care less but then when i get a girlfriend she wants to be a part of my life. im straight with bitches like that.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:16 PM
That's Racist

we have been together 1 year 6 months tomorrow. Our lives are all tangled to eachother with money, insurence, phones and everyhting.
Huge mistake for someone that you've been with for that amount of time IMO.

I say drop it.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Beauty is a curse...

you'll never be able to trust her again
Old 02-06-2006, 02:41 PM
fear and Loathing

So the kid that she said she had sex with says it did not happen. im not friends with this kid we actually dont like eachother anymore amd its not even caues of my girlfriend bangin him. Like that is fuck did she says this just caues she fucked in the head. Did she or didnt she. Is she just trying to get attention or something or did she really fuck him and the kids just to much of a pussy to admit it. I hate how people lie and cheat and are so evil. Some girls are just evil little satan's helpers i swear.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:04 PM
F1 cart racer

So the kid that she said she had sex with says it did not happen. im not friends with this kid we actually dont like eachother anymore amd its not even caues of my girlfriend bangin him. Like that is fuck did she says this just caues she fucked in the head. Did she or didnt she. Is she just trying to get attention or something or did she really fuck him and the kids just to much of a pussy to admit it. I hate how people lie and cheat and are so evil. Some girls are just evil little satan's helpers i swear.

find the kid, throw him in the back of the jeep, then do as you please with him somewhere until he tells you the truth. now thats the coventry way!

seriousely though, idk, maybe the kid is afraid of you and doesn't want to admit that he did.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:40 AM
Who am I?

write a movie about the occurences in Coventry and make some dough!
Old 02-07-2006, 08:48 AM
fear and Loathing

Originally Posted by thatguy
write a movie about the occurences in Coventry and make some dough!
I seriously could i think. But i think people would think that i made it all up!!
Old 02-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by strawb3rri3
omg she's an attention whore i swear
Old 02-07-2006, 03:09 PM
No longer in denial

well if you're both having time apart again, doesn't that mean that both of you might end up screwing other people again? and won't it become an issue again? sounds like somebody's going in circles here...