AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Dating & Relationships (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/)
-   -   How Time Changes Everything (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/how-time-changes-everything-343843/)

RogerPodacter 07-15-2006 10:30 PM

How Time Changes Everything

Its been a long time since I've been om this board! But I was just browsing and was remembering how I posted here when I was breaking up with my girlfriend of 6 years. Well, I ended up driving across the US and moved to California. I eventually got over her, and got a great job and some good friends. Though I thought about her a lot for a while, it eventually faded (even though it felt like it never would for a while there!).

Well, wouldn't you know, but she eventually came back into my life and we became good friends (her on the east coast and me on the west coast). Well, I chose to not get back with her and am living out here still.

So I guess my advice is, to anyone who went through something similar to me: hang in there. Time fixes everything, even though I didnt want to believe that when everyone was telling it to me before.

Eggplant-EX 07-15-2006 10:59 PM

Thanks for the good words....

fuckleberry 07-16-2006 01:01 AM

Great to hear ! :thumbsup:

Amoeba 07-16-2006 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by RogerPodacter
Its been a long time since I've been om this board! But I was just browsing and was remembering how I posted here when I was breaking up with my girlfriend of 6 years. Well, I ended up driving across the US and moved to California. I eventually got over her, and got a great job and some good friends. Though I thought about her a lot for a while, it eventually faded (even though it felt like it never would for a while there!).

Well, wouldn't you know, but she eventually came back into my life and we became good friends (her on the east coast and me on the west coast). Well, I chose to not get back with her and am living out here still.

So I guess my advice is, to anyone who went through something similar to me: hang in there. Time fixes everything, even though I didnt want to believe that when everyone was telling it to me before.

Thankyou, time has been helping me as well... :)

iamhomin 07-16-2006 10:28 AM

Ah, the prospect of living in CA makes me want to fast foward time..

Titand19 07-16-2006 12:35 PM

time good advice to the pussies here.

at least ameoba has learned

RaviNJCLs 07-18-2006 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Titand19
time good advice to the pussies here.

at least ameoba has learned

Andy is as sensitive as Stiffler from American Pie.

dom 07-18-2006 08:56 AM

Welcome back Roger, good to hear you've successfully moved on. :thumbsup:

05TLTony 07-19-2006 07:35 AM

It's tough especially when you've been together for that long. But you're right though, time does heal wonds and moving across the country helps as well. :thumbsup:

mattg 07-19-2006 04:55 PM

so true.

oneilc 07-19-2006 05:23 PM

How long has it been since you broke up with her?

Titand19 07-20-2006 02:32 AM

time is important to move on, but a new hole to stick your cock in will def speed up the process.

RaviNJCLs 07-20-2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Titand19
time is important to move on, but a new hole to stick your cock in will def speed up the process.

You really can't argue with this logic.

CLPowersWife 07-20-2006 05:12 PM

Apparently, moving to California solves a lot of people's problems. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you're doing all right!