Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

How not to end up on the Friends ladder?

Old 12-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SRK post a picture of yourself.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:22 AM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
at this entire page
Old 12-27-2007, 07:22 PM
big bas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just read all 7 pages of this thread and there is no way this guy srk85 is serious. he's gotta be on joke time.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:38 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
if you want a fantasyland disney adventure then buy a flying carpet and sing "a whole new world" on acid.

Originally Posted by darksom1
5) You buy that a chick is religious even though she is saying it while chugging a bottle of vodka in your place, and passing out on your bed with no drawws on, and an "Easy Rider" tat on her ass and an arrow pointing to her vagina - admittedly

There's a certain girl I know that prefers to be called Easy Rider

Old 12-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottman111

There's a certain girl I know that prefers to be called Easy Rider

Fuck you, it was a halloween costume.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:51 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by wndrlst
Fuck you, it was a halloween costume.

Like you're the only Easy Rider I know

Old 12-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottman111
Like you're the only Easy Rider I know

Yeah, but you said girl. The others are men from that gay biker bar. Duh.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:31 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by wndrlst
Yeah, but you said girl. The others are men from that gay biker bar. Duh.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:18 PM
T-Swzy

god either the OP's fucking with us, or he's fucked himself too many damn times he forgot pussy existed. wait couldnt have, he just has to look at himself in the mirror.
jesus fucking christ man, 300 million people in america, half of them women. she lives 3000 miles away from you. either you make something happen, or you fuck up and never see again, and back to square one (as been said by what, 3000000 posts in this forum?) a drunken lab monkey woulda railed her by now.

btw, do you drink at all? a light buzz might be what you need
Old 01-24-2008, 12:17 AM
intelligentsia

Location: Land of cheap vodka, hot girls, and great nightlife
Originally Posted by Razzi
god either the OP's fucking with us, or he's fucked himself too many damn times he forgot pussy existed. wait couldnt have, he just has to look at himself in the mirror.
jesus fucking christ man, 300 million people in america, half of them women. she lives 3000 miles away from you. either you make something happen, or you fuck up and never see again, and back to square one (as been said by what, 3000000 posts in this forum?) a drunken lab monkey woulda railed her by now.

btw, do you drink at all? a light buzz might be what you need
I did not forgot the pussy existed I just have been going for non-whores which basically means you have date them for a while before they service the cock. I guess I should change who I'm going for maybe I should start aiming for sluts. Anyways I still can't make of whats happening with this girl. She complained to me like 2 months ago we never hang out, so the last week of school I asked her to dinner she said no. I asked her to hang out last week and she said she would let me know however she never responded. So this weekend she freaking texted me asking me to take her to the airport so she could have a ride to the airport. So i called her and told yea I'll take her since I'm heading to the airport anyways for my spring break. So today I saw her and she was thanking me for giving her a ride and even blushed. I don't know how to interpret that but she seems like shes using me. Am I being a little bitch about this or being normal. Because I will admit I have been being a little bitch about this whole subject.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Making it Happen

Originally Posted by SRK85
I did not forgot the pussy existed I just have been going for non-whores which basically means you have date them for a while before they service the cock. I guess I should change who I'm going for maybe I should start aiming for sluts. Anyways I still can't make of whats happening with this girl. She complained to me like 2 months ago we never hang out, so the last week of school I asked her to dinner she said no. I asked her to hang out last week and she said she would let me know however she never responded. So this weekend she freaking texted me asking me to take her to the airport so she could have a ride to the airport. So i called her and told yea I'll take her since I'm heading to the airport anyways for my spring break. So today I saw her and she was thanking me for giving her a ride and even blushed. I don't know how to interpret that but she seems like shes using me. Am I being a little bitch about this or being normal. Because I will admit I have been being a little bitch about this whole subject.
She is fucking with you and is a stupid slut who just isn't putting out. You asked her to dinner she said no, you asked her to hang out and you got nothing from her. Then she had the nerve to not even call you but text you for a favor. What did she do for you where you'd want to reciprocate favors for her. You're acting like a little bitch since that is what you asked, and drop her quick. I was the little bitch of acurazine a few years back when my relationship ended with a g/f that i dated for 4 1/2 years since I was 15. Don't let any girl use you for favors or make you ever feel bad about yourself. Nothing should be forced, if the girl wants to hang out she would straight up.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

<~~~ Speaks from Pussy Whipped Experience...

First of all, I don't know how you get pussy whipped without getting the pussy but oh well... here's my

Yes i'll admit to being pussy whipped... she was my first... either way...

You are trying to look waaay to deep into the actions this particular girl has been displaying while hanging out with her... All I can say is you are already on the friends without benefits list and she's playing you 110% into believing you still have a shot with her when in reality you really don't... its obvious and you should read those lines instead of reading between them... or trying to get us to read the lines only you can see because they really aren't there... understand?

Forget this girl and detox yourself from this whipped state... maybe a couple trips to a strip club or night club just to hang out and drink a bit... Get your mind off her completely... if you still want her as a friend is cool... just don't fall into your pussy whipped state again...

My advice... I'll tell you this... you can not find love or the girl of your dreams... it'll/she'll find you... be patient...

good luck...

Edit: But you sure as hell can have fun pretending to be searching for love while you wait

Last edited by spooky3ce; 01-24-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Pro

SRK85 you need to drop this girl like a bad habit. She is no good for you and the quicker you realize that the better off you will be. I will share with you a little theory/observation I have about girls that could be helpful. I guess this is less of a theory rather than just how things work…most of the time.

The following is true of MOST girls but is even more applicable to those who are especially attractive. Girls who are attractive become accustom to guys showing them attention/ flirting with them/ hitting on them, and they like it. Or at least like the attention in any form. Generally this gets them pretty much what they want when they want it. It is my belief that there is something to the chase for girls too.

Now when a guy (like you) who knows a girl well and would consider them friends stops showing them attention the girl begins wonder. Why doesn’t he talk to me anymore or show me any kind of special attention or favor? This works best if you keep in regular contact but not to the degree you had before. Completely shutting her out works too but is not advised. Here is where the chase comes in. The girl then wants that attention again and they chase you to get it back. This occurs because they have always had what they wanted and now they want something (you, in some form) and will do what it takes to get it back. Mind you when you stopped showing her attention you have become unattainable, or at least instantly attainable (the form you had before, she knows you want her). This unattainable feeling is frustrating for women. Does this make sense? Understand what you need to do? Good.

I successfully used this several times in college but I always wound up in the same place just months down the road. Sure its fun for a while and you get what you wanted originally but so did she. After a while you will realize that if you were not good enough the first time around you (in her eyes) were not right the second time. Not saying it couldn’t work and be a wonderful relationship but that is my experience. So if you want to land this lady give this a try.

Last edited by fish008; 01-24-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:02 PM
intelligentsia

It makes sense I've been doing that too in fact when I passed her a few time at the library I never said hi so she got mad. But I'm trying to drop her but I got asked to go a convention in DC and she will be there as well as other girls too. So it seems I can not just ignore this girl because shes going to be at the same events I'm at.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Just dial 1911

It makes sense I've been doing that too in fact when I passed her a few time at the library I never said hi so she got mad. But I'm trying to drop her but I got asked to go a convention in DC and she will be there as well as other girls too. So it seems I can not just ignore this girl because shes going to be at the same events I'm at.
Dude, if you would just fucking tell her how you feel already, you wouldn't be having this drama. If she doesnt want to be with you, at least both of you could finally move on...

god damn...grow a pair!
Old 01-24-2008, 04:54 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by joerockt
Dude, if you would just fucking tell her how you feel already, you wouldn't be having this drama. If she doesnt want to be with you, at least both of you could finally move on...

god damn...grow a pair!
He doesn't HAVE to tell her how he feels to figure out how SHE feels. It's obvious how SHE feels. Spilling his guts isn't going to do a damn thing for him.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:14 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Dude...where is this fucking convention going to be at in DC? That's my neck of the woods! I will meet you and have this girl fucking you or somebody at that convention fucking you by the end of the night! How much are you willing to spend for my time?
Old 01-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Making it Happen

hahahaha thats hillarious
Old 01-24-2008, 09:08 PM
intelligentsia

Dude...where is this fucking convention going to be at in DC? That's my neck of the woods! I will meet you and have this girl fucking you or somebody at that convention fucking you by the end of the night! How much are you willing to spend for my time?
HAHA I'm looking to hire a pimp, I'm also going clubbing with another girl . It should be fun.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:20 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

HAHA I'm looking to hire a pimp, I'm also going clubbing with another girl . It should be fun.
Fun, for you, means hanging around with them all night spending your money on drinks and shit, watching them disappear for about a half hour from getting smashed in the parking lot by some other guy who also recognizes your loser ID Badge, and going home yet again unrelieved of some testosterone!!

If you don't start telling yourself that "these girls are using me" so help me, I am going to print a picture of that lil avatar, and most of this thread and come to the club and show everybody that you are borderline gay!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:56 PM
intelligentsia

Fun, for you, means hanging around with them all night spending your money on drinks and shit, watching them disappear for about a half hour from getting smashed in the parking lot by some other guy who also recognizes your loser ID Badge, and going home yet again unrelieved of some testosterone!!

If you don't start telling yourself that "these girls are using me" so help me, I am going to print a picture of that lil avatar, and most of this thread and come to the club and show everybody that you are borderline gay!!!
Lol I'm not gonna buy this girl drinks she does have a boyfriend. I'm not gay so I don't care I'm not looking to pick up guys.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

Do it!!!

Acurazine Meet in DC

can't go...
Old 01-24-2008, 11:34 PM
intelligentsia

Originally Posted by spooky3ce
Do it!!!

Acurazine Meet in DC

can't go...
I'm all for a mini meet in DC. I like meeting new people. If anyone else is interested in meeting up PM me.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:11 AM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
So yeah, I waited too long with this one girl, then I broke and finally told her how I felt because we've become best friends over the last 6 months or so .. and come to find out, it was one-sided all along, I'm permanently on the friends ladder .. Lesson learned .. don't rush the flow, but don't let it dry out either. It's too bad .. she's the rare combo of beautiful, fun and smart, I don't think there's 10 girls in the world who're like that, heh.

Just wanted to share. It's a shitty, shitty feeling.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by mystikk
So yeah, I waited too long with this one girl, then I broke and finally told her how I felt because we've become best friends over the last 6 months or so .. and come to find out, it was one-sided all along, I'm permanently on the friends ladder .. Lesson learned .. don't rush the flow, but don't let it dry out either. It's too bad .. she's the rare combo of beautiful, fun and smart, I don't think there's 10 girls in the world who're like that, heh.

Just wanted to share. It's a shitty, shitty feeling.
join the club

SRK. Dude.
number 1 rule if you wanna get with someone - YOU HAVE TO SHOW INTEREST
probably the biggest problem is the fear of rejection - get over it, show interest in a girl you meet early and dont show that being just friends is ok with you

here's my proposition - DO THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING YOU DO

just try it - be an ass, talk demeaning(ly), say no once in a while, take advantage, go for girls (lol jp on those last two)

but seriously, somethings gotta change
Old 01-25-2008, 10:06 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Fuck all that...just get your weak ass out there, stop being a wimp...

AND GET UP IN DEM GUTTSSSS!!!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by amisconception
He doesn't HAVE to tell her how he feels to figure out how SHE feels. It's obvious how SHE feels. Spilling his guts isn't going to do a damn thing for him.
Yea, but he's getting stringed along by her. HE needs HER to tell HIM to FUCK OFF so he can move on.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Just dial 1911

Fuck all that...just get your weak ass out there, stop being a wimp...

AND GET UP IN DEM GUTTSSSS!!!!!
Love that!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:10 PM
intelligentsia

Well I may go to my formal so I may ask her and stop being a little bitch about it. But if she says no then I'm at the point where I would not be friends with her. I was never looking at this girl as a friend but as hopefully someone I could date.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:34 PM
intelligentsia

Thanks for the advice the asshole thing worked. I saw her today and did not say a single word to her or even waved to her. So she came up to me and talked to me for a little bit and now wants to hang out with me this weekend. I guess being an asshole and ignoring her works.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Pro

Thanks for the advice the asshole thing worked. I saw her today and did not say a single word to her or even waved to her. So she came up to me and talked to me for a little bit and now wants to hang out with me this weekend. I guess being an asshole and ignoring her works.
I told you it would work. Glad to hear that things are working out. Make her make the plans though, even if that is as simple as you going over there or her going to you. If you make it happen then you will be right back at step one, getting played again. I think that his girl sounds like a female playa. So you need to play her. Got it? Good.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Arriving Somewhere...

Girl: <waves>
SRK85: ...
Girl: Hey!
Girl: I said hey! What's up?
Girl: Do you want to hang out this weekend?
SRK85: YES! Where? What time? Can I pick you up? Do you want me to drive you to the airport again? I am SOOOO excited.
Girl: ...
Old 01-31-2008, 09:43 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Mockenrue
Girl: <waves>
Girl: Hey!
Girl: I said hey! What's up?
Girl: Do you want to hang out this weekend?
SRK85: YES! Where? What time? Can I pick you up? Do you want me to drive you to the airport again? I am SOOOO excited.
Girl: ...
LOL HAHAHAHA I hope that is not how it went. For his sake.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:13 PM
intelligentsia

Um yea I'm fucked the convention sucked she was all over some other dude. At this point I'm about to tell her to fuck off and hopefully I never see her again. I guess she really was using me what a bitch.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:39 AM
failhard.

Learn your lesson and move on ..

I learned .. girls decide your fate with them right when you first meet .. they decide if you're a "girlfriend" or a potential boyfriend. So when you first meet a new girl, you better either be six-packing or holding a huge stack of cash in your hand if you wanna score some vajayjay later on.

I recently learned this as well, don't even bother with established friends .. spilling your heart out ain't gonna do shit but create awkward situations later on.

Just wanted to spread my around.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:05 AM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Um yea I'm fucked the convention sucked she was all over some other dude. At this point I'm about to tell her to fuck off and hopefully I never see her again. I guess she really was using me what a bitch.
No point in telling her off like that though and making yourself look like a douche
Old 02-10-2008, 01:29 PM
failhard.

If you aren't gonna make the first move, someone else will. Goes the other way around too.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Need more room in

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

this was a good read before bed. i'd say listen to the 15yr old a few pages back ... but it's probably too late now
Old 02-12-2008, 08:01 PM
intelligentsia

Yea anyways, not that this whole thing is done. I want to debate the whole friends ladder more. I was told by two different girls that the friends ladder is a myth so to say. My one friend said that when she first met her boyfriend she thought he was an asshole and they didn't go out right away. And my other friend said that the girl I liked only saw me as a friend. But I was warming on her. Are women being seceretive about the friends ladder, or they just don't realize it exists.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:54 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Your first mistake is listening to girls/women when it comes to asking for advice.

Why do you have so many girl "friends" that you dance around, in hopes one day they'll like you, anyway?

Quick Reply: How not to end up on the Friends ladder?