Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Are girls with boyfriends off limits?

Old 02-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Oh well it's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
Man are you pussified.
Not pussified, I just know how to treat women

Sorry man, don't keep track of Oprah. Seem like you do.

Last edited by wickedk24; 02-27-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I love Chanel

Thumbs down

That was before I got to know you better. Things are clearer now.

And FYI - After I posted: "It'd be cool to meet up with you and have a drink one day. I live in the LA area so, if you're ever around, don't hesitate to PM me."

You said: "And ummm...thanks for the offer, but I don't normally "meet up" with people ...haha The only way I would ever really meet people from online communities is if I "run into" them somewhere whether at the gas station, grocery store, clube, etc and they happend to recognize me! haha That's happened a few times and I find it funny when people actually recognize me on the street! hahahaha"

Notice I didn't respond to that last bit in that thread you had bookmarked? I didn't feel it was necessary at the time to point out how poorly you handled that. I extended an olive branch and you said something that shows just how much tact and etiquette you lack.
Nice save!

And no, I searched and searched cause I thought you meant well and wanted to point that out, not necessarily for the last comment, but the other comment about knowing that I mean well.

Either way, I'm spent.

Thanks for not being a man and owning up to your wrong doings! Only a REAL man can admit when he's wrong! Kudos! You're swell!

Sorry to have given you any kind of momentary likeability! Goes to show the kind of people on THIS site!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:46 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by TSX Nightwalker
Thanks for not being a man and owning up to your wrong doings! Only a REAL man can admit when he's wrong! Kudos! You're swell!

Sorry to have given you any kind of momentary likeability! Goes to show the kind of people on THIS site!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:47 PM
I love Chanel

That was before I got to know you better. Things are clearer now.

And FYI - After I posted: "It'd be cool to meet up with you and have a drink one day. I live in the LA area so, if you're ever around, don't hesitate to PM me."

You said: "And ummm...thanks for the offer, but I don't normally "meet up" with people ...haha The only way I would ever really meet people from online communities is if I "run into" them somewhere whether at the gas station, grocery store, clube, etc and they happend to recognize me! haha That's happened a few times and I find it funny when people actually recognize me on the street! hahahaha"

Notice I didn't respond to that last bit in that thread you had bookmarked? I didn't feel it was necessary at the time to point out how poorly you handled that. I extended an olive branch and you said something that shows just how much tact and etiquette you lack.

See? And this is why I gave you chance to be cool!

Believe me, I hated this dude with a passion for what he did, but if we can look pass our differences and actually take in what is out there from a different perspective then I wouldn't be how I have been perceived in this forum! He admitted to his wrongdoing and it takes a real man to do so! And he knows that my posts aren't BS because I know that I post a lot of informative stuff on the other site and even able to joke around! But this place is just too uptight and you're right.....BANDWAGON!

So, I appreciate the post and I know you ain't trying to kiss a$$, but some of the things you said are sooo valid! Believe me, I've read A LOT on this post being a spectator and I wasn't even going to chime in, but I said who cares....I have something to say! So I DID!

People lack reason and logic in this site! Forrealz! I get all ghetto fabulous when people call me out! I don't mean to be ghetto or abrasive, but mayn...this site is just unbelieveable!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:48 PM
werd

Originally Posted by wickedk24
Not pussified, I just know how to treat women
You mean by supplicating?
Old 02-27-2008, 05:48 PM
I love Chanel

Man are you pussified.

Edit: You're missing Oprah.

I called you out and couldn't handle it! Now you're going to be a bigger d*ck..ooops giving you too much credit..I meant A$$ than usual! GREAT!

Last edited by TSX Nightwalker; 02-27-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:52 PM
werd

See? And this is why I gave you chance to be cool!

You gave me a chance to be cool?

I'm not looking for your approval babycakes.

Believe me, I hated this dude with a passion for what he did, but if we can look pass our differences and actually take in what is out there from a different perspective then I wouldn't be how I have been perceived in this forum!

So, I appreciate the post and I know you ain't trying to kiss a$$, but some of the things you said are sooo valid! Believe me, I've read A LOT on this post being a spectator and I wasn't even going to chime in, but I said who cares....I have something to say! So I DID!

People lack reason and logic in this site! Forrealz! I get all ghetto fabulous when people call me out! I don't mean to be ghetto or abrasive, but mayn...this site is just unbelieveable!

I have no idea what you just said.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:54 PM
werd

I called you out and couldn't handle it!
How was I unable to handle "it"? Because I was objecting to your nonsense?

Anyhow, I can do this all day long. This is too much fun. But if a mod thinks it's too much then please PM and tell me so.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:55 PM
I love Chanel

You gave me a chance to be cool?

I'm not looking for your approval babycakes.

I have no idea what you just said.

Sorry, that comment was meant for wicked! =p
Old 02-27-2008, 05:57 PM
I love Chanel

How was I unable to handle "it"? Because I was objecting to your nonsense?

Anyhow, I can do this all day long. This is too much fun. But if a mod thinks it's too much then please PM and tell me so.

Yeah I cleared out my whole schedule for this because I'm rarely on this site and wanted to see how you were going to respond! =D

No mod will lock this because there's no merit for that! I think you WANT this LOCKED so I wouldn't have to bust your balls longer and because I called you out! haha

I actually might do some work because at this point...it's POINTLESS!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
Sorry guys, Imma have to go with Shay on this one. She has alot of valid points and perceptions based on her EXPERIENCES, the lady was just trying to give her advice. Not that I'm trying to say that she knows everything or that we do (men). We all learn these things based on lifes experiences. So I don't see why you guys are jumping on this bandwagon and bashing her just because she voices her opinions or facts on what she had gone through. I've read this whole thread and it seems that a womans opinion on this site like 99.9% of the time never seems to count. I mean shit, it's a good read and probably something that some of us can learn from. I've had my fall out with Shay and yes I was the guy that had my balls handed to me on a platter by her. But hey, I've came to my senses and figured out why it happened. I know that some of us men have alot of pride to actually listen to what women have to say. But if we actually take the time and communicate like adults, then I believe that there would be less conflict. So ban me for speaking my mind.....

Oh yeah, if I wasn't married, I would try to holla at Shay (TSX NightWalker)
She MAY have a lot of valid experiences, but, you'd never know it from this thread.

If you had actually read this instead of being a ballless wonder, you would have seen what happened. Let me break it down.

1. She says something dumb about dumping a guy because he didnt do cartwheels when she said she didn't cheat on him.
2. several people call her on that.
3. she goes on the attack, not a simple "oh thats not what I meant, let me clarify", she goes off on "oh you men are just too stupid to understand my brilliance."
4. people push back against her attack and egotism.
5. she continues to go on the attack, and cant understand why people are not smart enough to see how wonderful she is.
6. she actually talks threatening on the interwebz.
7. she insults men in general and Aziners in particular, then wonders why people are annoyed, and talks some more about how wonderful she is so it CAN'T be her with the problem, it must be everyone else.
8. you show up kissing the fat broads ass for some reason.

Amis, Did I miss anything?
Old 02-27-2008, 06:02 PM
werd

Oh, so you gave him a chance to be cool.

Well isn't that nice of you.

Can you please give me a chance to be cool? Pretty please?
Old 02-27-2008, 06:03 PM
werd

Originally Posted by TzarChasm
She MAY have a lot of valid experiences, but, you'd never know it from this thread.

If you had actually read this instead of being a ballless wonder, you would have seen what happened. Let me break it down.

1. She says something dumb about dumping a guy because he didnt do cartwheels when she said she didn't cheat on him.
3. she goes on the attack, not a simple "oh thats not what I meant, let me clarify", she goes off on "oh you men are just too stupid to understand my brilliance."
5. she continues to go on the attack, and cant understand why people are not smart enough to see how wonderful she is.
7. she insults men in general and Aziners in particular, then wonders why people are annoyed, and talks some more about how wonderful she is so it CAN'T be her with the problem, it must be everyone else.

no that about sums it up.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:03 PM
I love Chanel

Hey dumba$$....I dumped him for leading me on after 6 months of dating! I didn't dump him the night where I expressed my affection to him!

And make sure you read ALL my posts and see if I really insult ALL men! This is the whole misconception me and Amis have had! We both don't bash on men and women, we just don't agree because of our different experiences!

And I did TRY to clarify EVERYTIME I got bashed but no one either understands or bothers reading!

Stop licking Amis' balls and get your sh*t straight before you ever come up on any grown folk conversation! Although this is soooo not even how adults talk! There's a bunch of babies and p*ssies on this site it's hilarious!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:05 PM
werd

Hey dumba$$....I dumped him for leading me on after 6 months of dating! I didn't dump him the night where I expressed my affection to him!

And make sure you read ALL my posts and see if I really insult ALL men! This is the whole misconception me and Amis have had! We both don't bash on men and women, we just don't agree because of our different experiences!

And I did TRY to clarify EVERYTIME I got bashed but no one either understands or bothers reading!

Stop licking Amis' balls and get your sh*t straight before you ever come up on any grown folk conversation! Although this is soooo not even how adults talk! There's a bunch of babies and p*ssies on this site it's hilarious!

Yes that's very adult of you.

And this is just one post.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 PM
I love Chanel

Oh, so you gave him a chance to be cool.

Well isn't that nice of you.

Can you please give me a chance to be cool? Pretty please?
See? You come off here in your high horse and you can't even be logical and reasonable about things that have been discussed!

If you had your picture posted on a car forum w/o your consent just to get an EGO STROKE then you'd be pissed at that person too! So, in a way I did give him a chance because reality is...if he was close to a mile radius from me I would've chopped his balls just like I did with yours INTERACTIVELY! *cheesey smile*
Old 02-27-2008, 06:08 PM
I love Chanel

Yes that's very adult of you.

And this is just one post.
I told you I get ghetto fab when I get provoked or called out! Besides, that's how everyone talks around here anyway....I'm trying to fit in!

Why not pay attention to the other CALM comments I made instead of posting out the vulgar ones! Yeah, goodie! Your cool!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:12 PM
werd

I told you I get ghetto fab when I get provoked or called out!
And because you say so it doesn't make you a hypocrite?

Besides, that's how everyone talks around here anyway....I'm trying to fit in!
Everyone? Uh, no. That's flat out wrong. In fact this community has probably the most mature/adult members than any other automotive forum on the Internet, especially if you consider just how many members there are.

Why not pay attention to the other CALM comments I made instead of posting out the vulgar ones!
Because you're a hypocrite.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Oh well it's

hahaha,
1. I'm not kissing her ass.
2. I can vouch for this girl just because of an experience that I had with her that was not good. But turned out to be good later on.
3. It's not like some of us ever bash on women........I suggest you go through some of the "Dating and Relationships" threads
4. Egotistical male, or Being a man hater eh...That's life, suck it up
5. Seems like your so gung ho on being an Aziner, but I think you make Azine look bad.
6. If you actually take the time and read her post, she did not specifically say ALL men.....she stated SOME men. So know the difference.
7. Man your 36 years old, GROW UP....
Old 02-27-2008, 06:15 PM
werd

If you had your picture posted on a car forum w/o your consent just to get an EGO STROKE then you'd be pissed at that person too!
I would be flattered. Most mature and attractive women would be.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:16 PM
werd

hahaha,
2. I can vouch for this girl just because of an experience that I had with her that was not good. But turned out to be good later on.
3. It's not like some of us ever bash on women........I suggest you go through some of the "Dating and Relationships" threads
5. Seems like your so gung ho on being an Aziner, but I think you make Azine look bad.
6. If you actually take the time and read her post, she did not specifically say ALL men.....she stated SOME men. So know the difference.

I bet you hold you wife's purse when she goes into dressing rooms at the mall.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Suzuka Master

You could have lead off with this instead of being insulting from the start, and this never would have happened. But...you didn't.

No not every time, just most of the time.

There you go again, no one understands me, your all too stupid to get me. Yea thats gonna win you a lot of friends.

Yes, I can tell by this paragraph you are obviously very mature. Don't forget to insult people on the site again before you go, that always goes over well with people.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:20 PM
I love Chanel

And because you say so it doesn't make you a hypocrite?

Everyone? Uh, no. That's flat out wrong. In fact this community has probably the most mature/adult members than any other automotive forum on the Internet, especially if you consider just how many members there are.

Because you're a hypocrite.
You're the hypocrite! Giving all this sound advice and turns out you hardly respect women! Yeah, you're cool!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:21 PM
I love Chanel

hahaha,

He's 36?!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:24 PM
I love Chanel

I would be flattered. Most mature and attractive women would be.

Ummmmm yeah...and have guys like you oogle at it and respond to it without my knowledge?! Oh yeah VERY flattering! I already busted the guy who made up that thread and I bet more than half of those guys posting don't even KNOW the chicks! Search for my comment and you should get an idea what I'm trying to say becaause I don'thave time and energy to reiterate on THIS thread!

And yessss, some of the men AGREED because they're respectable men!

No respectable woman would EVER allow that! If I knew half the chicks they posted up on that thread w/o their consent I would have them ALL linked to this site! See how THEY feel about it!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Suzuka Master

hahaha,
1. yes, yes you are
2. you may be able to vouch for her on other threads, but on this one she is being an ass.
3. Let me remind you again that we are talking about THIS thread.
4. WTF are you talking about?
5. I think you, by defending someone without paying attention to whats going on, make Azine, Men, and the entire human race look pretty bad.
6. and I quote "You men just think with ONE head and it's never usually the one that has the brain!" By using men as the subject of the sentence she automatically implies ALL men. So learn some english.
7. So because I'm 36 I shouldn't be annoyed? Very mature stance for you to take.

It's obvious you have some sort of hard on for this chick, you started the whole thing by stealing her pictures after all. You sound like a Jr high kid with his first crush.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:28 PM
werd

You're the hypocrite! Giving all this sound advice and turns out you hardly respect women! Yeah, you're cool!
I don't respect rude, ugly, hateful women, no.

And I also don't respect a woman simply for having a vagina.

BTW your attempts at trying to shame me aren't going to work. That only works on guys who care deeply about what women think of them.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:29 PM
I love Chanel

You could have lead off with this instead of being insulting from the start, and this never would have happened. But...you didn't.

Because I've already been used to getting bashed for petty reasons...what's the point?! If you can't beat 'em...join 'em!

No not every time, just most of the time.

There you go again, no one understands me, your all too stupid to get me. Yea thats gonna win you a lot of friends.

Heyyy...I didn't call anyone stupid...YOU did! People just don't want to listen to a female's views! And yesss, I have lots and lots of friends and don't need to validate my imprtance on some site to get ego strokes and feel good about myself! My friends can defintely VOUCH for that! Bunch of internet junkies! haha

Yes, I can tell by this paragraph you are obviously very mature. Don't forget to insult people on the site again before you go, that always goes over well with people.

Yeah, you're only going by ONE thread! Good one!

There's a bigger and better world out there people! Don't try to get your cool points by posting on a site! I know it's cool at the time but who are you really fooling?!

I say, lets do a meet and see what you are ALL about and maybe we can see if you can back up ALL your guys' claims!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:31 PM
werd

Ummmmm yeah...and have guys like you oogle at it and respond to it without my knowledge?!
oh no!!!

OI bet more than half of those guys posting don't even KNOW the chicks!
oh no!!!

Search for my comment and you should get an idea what I'm trying to say becaause I don'thave time and energy to reiterate on THIS thread!
I don't care enough to do that.

And yessss, some of the men AGREED because they're respectable men!
Actually chances are they agreed because they're pussies and think supplicating a woman, seeking their approval, is what will land them your twat.

No respectable woman would EVER allow that! If I knew half the chicks they posted up on that thread w/o their consent I would have them ALL linked to this site! See how THEY feel about it!
If they were private, nude, or intimate photos I would understand. But I don't get the feeling that they were. If they were, then I take back this single point. Everything else stands.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I love Chanel

1. yes, yes you are
2. you may be able to vouch for her on other threads, but on this one she is being an ass.
3. Let me remind you again that we are talking about THIS thread.
4. WTF are you talking about?
5. I think you, by defending someone without paying attention to whats going on, make Azine, Men, and the entire human race look pretty bad.
6. and I quote "You men just think with ONE head and it's never usually the one that has the brain!" By using men as the subject of the sentence she automatically implies ALL men. So learn some english.
7. So because I'm 36 I shouldn't be annoyed? Very mature stance for you to take.

It's obvious you have some sort of hard on for this chick, you started the whole thing by stealing her pictures after all. You sound like a Jr high kid with his first crush.
Look through MY history in posts and you will see ALL the bashing from this site!

I get bashed on the other site to and shoot, I may even come off a$$ a b*tch! The difference is, they allow me to speak my mind w/o getting all butt hurt or anal about it! Free speech buddy!

And don't get on him...he LEARNED from his mistake! Guys on here STILL constantly do it! So, who's the junior high kid now?!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:35 PM
I love Chanel

I don't respect rude, ugly, hateful women, no.

And I also don't respect a woman simply for having a vagina.

BTW your attempts at trying to shame me aren't going to work. That only works on guys who care deeply about what women think of them.

I posted I have a vagina as a joke because I am constantly being mistaken for a DUDE! Lighten the f*ck up! Mayn you're just all over the place!

Yeah and it worked because you decided to aggravate the situation so the posts get backed up into the thread so no one can dig it up! haha

Any guy who doesn't care or respect what a women thinks is rarely a MAN!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:36 PM
werd

I get bashed on the other site to and shoot, I may even come off a$$ a b*tch! The difference is, they allow me to speak my mind w/o getting all butt hurt or anal about it! Free speech buddy!

When will you learn that you're the only one "butthurt" here?
Old 02-27-2008, 06:36 PM
I love Chanel

Time to go! Thanks for this lovely dialectic! Tootles!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:41 PM
werd

I posted I have a vagina as a joke because I am constantly being mistaken for a DUDE! Lighten the f*ck up! Mayn you're just all over the place!
Oh, my apologies for not being able to read your mind. I seem to forget to turn on my psychic powers when you post something.

Yeah and it worked because you decided to aggravate the situation so the posts get backed up into the thread so no one can dig it up! haha
Damnit, you got me there, you must have turned on your psychic powers before posting. Clearly you were able to read my mind.

Any guy who doesn't care or respect what a women thinks is rarely a MAN!
No, a man who respects a woman for simply being a woman isn't a man, he is a pussy that is incapable of looking beyond his ego. That's something you are incapable of understanding yourself because you are heavily ego-invested in a state to which you are pandered to. Hence the violence in your tone.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:43 PM
I love Chanel

In summation:

Originally Posted by Originally Posted by amisconception
Well, unfortunately it seems as if you continually misunderstand the fact that I am not bashing women AT ALL. I may bash an individual woman, on an individual basis, but in NO WAY am I bitter towards women in general.

Do I feel that there is a social imbalance that favors women and devalues men in Western societies? Yes. Very much so. And I can provide countless examples of that. That does not mean that I hate women. I take offense to that, and is one reason why I get short. But it's a consequence of standing up for what I believe in. I'm learning to accept that fact with a sense of humility.

My objections to these imbalances come from a lot of different places, but generally, it has been because of the lack of MEN standing up for themselves. Hence, why so many men seem so incapable of taking care of themselves and actually BEING men.

I don't really want to get much into it this second. But I sincerely do not believe you have bad intentions. I'll apologize for any of my abrasive comments in the past. I don't dislike you, I just feel that you haven't given my opinions and arguments a chance (by the way, I'm not alone, trust me).

It'd be cool to meet up with you and have a drink one day. I live in the LA area so, if you're ever around, don't hesitate to PM me.

Sorry guys, Imma have to go with Shay on this one. She has alot of valid points and perceptions based on her EXPERIENCES, the lady was just trying to give her advice. Not that I'm trying to say that she knows everything or that we do (men). We all learn these things based on lifes experiences. So I don't see why you guys are jumping on this bandwagon and bashing her just because she voices her opinions or facts on what she had gone through. I've read this whole thread and it seems that a womans opinion on this site like 99.9% of the time never seems to count. I mean shit, it's a good read and probably something that some of us can learn from. I've had my fall out with Shay and yes I was the guy that had my balls handed to me on a platter by her. But hey, I've came to my senses and figured out why it happened. I know that some of us men have alot of pride to actually listen to what women have to say. But if we actually take the time and communicate like adults, then I believe that there would be less conflict. So ban me for speaking my mind.....

Oh yeah, if I wasn't married, I would try to holla at Shay (TSX NightWalker)

That's all you really need to know to get validity on this thread!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:44 PM
werd

Time to go! Thanks for this lovely dialectic! Tootles!
Right, like you really understand the Socratic Method.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:46 PM
werd

That's all you really need to know to get validity on this thread!
Anyone who reads this thread, and isn't trying to pander to your vagina, will see you for what you are.

So, in summation, you're fat.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:46 PM
I love Chanel

Oh, my apologies for not being able to read your mind. I seem to forget to turn on my psychic powers when you post something.

Damnit, you got me there, you must have turned on your psychic powers before posting. Clearly you were able to read my mind.

No, a man who respects a woman for simply being a woman isn't a man, he is a pussy that is incapable of looking beyond his ego. That's something you are incapable of understanding yourself because you are heavily ego-invested in a state to which you are pandered to. Hence the violence in your tone.
My tone is the culmination of all that I have experienced on this site for voicing my opinions! I didn't come here to pick a fight! But if everyone is going to talk down on my because of my opinions ....a woman's opinion...then it's only right for me to give the same sentiments back!

So, understand that I mean no harm and that I am hardly the person that I have expressed on this site. But it's very frustrating to get a word in w/o people bashing me!

Sorry for my vulgarity. I definitely will avoid this part of the forum or may just avoid this site altogether. But my only intention was to provide some reasonable advice to people seeking them!

Thanks all! Peace!