Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Are girls with boyfriends off limits?

Old 02-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TSX Nightwalker
So, at the end of the night I went over to my guy's place and I told him what happened and he said something that SHOCKED the h*ll outta me! He actually didn't say much. He was pretty nonchalant about it. I mean, I wasn't expecting a huge deal, but come on...throw me a little bone for my show of affection towards you! haha That made me feel that this guy took me for granted because not a lot of women can do that for someone that they care about. And so, I booted him to the curb!
That's too bad you gave him the boot because maybe he expects that kind of behavior from someone he's with, I sure know I do. Of course I've also seen girls use this as a bargaining chip to basically say "all these hot guys are hitting on me but i don't care bec i'm with you but don't you forget i'm very desirable and you're lucky to have me " That's pure AW if you ask me.
But also, contrary to popular belief, there actually are a lot of women out there who will do what you did for someone they care about.

Originally Posted by I hate cars
In my opinion, anyone who contiues hitting on a girl after they say they have a boyfriend are open game to whatever I feel like doing to them.
Well, unfortunately, sometimes girls lie about their status to test the guy and see how far he's willing to push. So unless you see real documentation, then her just saying it once isn't enough to make me believe.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:01 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
chek it..

hmm let me get my 2 cents in here. Some things i say may have been said before but here i go.

1. if a girl has a man i say respect that and leave her alone, even if she give you play, karma will get you. and how would you feel if somone did that to you? honestly...

2. if a girl leaves her man to be with u, or f**** around with u when shes with her man, what does that tell you? means she DOESNT CARE! do it once, do it again. all a chik like this wants is d**** no matter how good u give it to her shes always gonna want another one

3. U CANT MAKE A HO INTO A HOUSE WIFE- for those who get sprung on chiks like this..doode..

4. not worth the drama, time, money, some people invest in tryna take somone elses girl..i mean she just left her man fro you..shell leave you for sumone else. also crazy bf's are not worth the time, potential damages to your car or even yourself and unwanted stress.

5. overall leave tha chik alone nothing but drama, or an easy f****. when u get with her it will be nothing but lies, lies, and denying everything. i been there odne that..chik lied up tha ass even when i had solid proof..i pretened nothing was wrong andthen bam! came at her and threw all the evidence in her face that she was lying. hahaha

TO END: find your own chik TONS out there that are not slutts and are classy, if you are about the drama and want an easy f*** go for it..she will just leave for another d***...my TRU STORY KIDZ!!
Old 02-21-2008, 01:18 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
That's too bad you gave him the boot because maybe he expects that kind of behavior from someone he's with, I sure know I do. Of course I've also seen girls use this as a bargaining chip to basically say "all these hot guys are hitting on me but i don't care bec i'm with you but don't you forget i'm very desirable and you're lucky to have me " That's pure AW if you ask me.
But also, contrary to popular belief, there actually are a lot of women out there who will do what you did for someone they care about.

I really don't see what you did that was so special.

I get hit on a lot and don't do anything about it when I'm in a relationship, and I expect the same from my girlfriend.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:38 PM
I love Chanel

Welll, I was seeing the guy for a couple of months...so I highly doubt I was just some chick to him. Then again I could be wrong. But I don't say that ish to get attention or to let a guy know what he'd lose, it's just a reminder to him that I have real and true feelings for him and it was my way of showing my affection. I'm not the type to base that kind of gesture to remind a guy of what he would lose! Believe me, I have a bit of a complex. I don't think highly of myself. Sometimes I'm a bit too modest. And even saying that makes me feel weird!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:40 PM
I love Chanel

Originally Posted by Scottman111

I really don't see what you did that was so special.

I get hit on a lot and don't do anything about it when I'm in a relationship, and I expect the same from my girlfriend.
Sometimes it's good to be reminded of how you feel about that person! It's the little things that count that matters to me most and that's one way of showing him how much I felt for him! It had nothing to do about putting myself out there to remind him what he could possibly lose!

MEN! *shakeshead*
Old 02-21-2008, 08:02 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
There is no place for a "general or generic" attitude in a relationship. I like what I like, don't like what I don't like. Same with my lady. So that need has to be catered to in order to have a positive effect on me, as well as vice versa. I have never been left by a woman, and doubt that I woud be for another man. Not that it couldn't happen...I just connect with my mate, and tap into those needs and wants and desires that are specific to her, plus I hold her accountable and made to realize that it ain't all about her. Too many men put their women on a pedestal. That's a long way back down to you bro. Nah, I just treat her right, reciprocate, make her laugh, and fuck the shit out of her - sometimes 3-6 times a day! So why the hell would she not want my dark chocolate ass? I can't think of a single motherfucking reason...not one...

I ain't leaving material...print that!

Peace2fingaz!
Old 02-22-2008, 02:48 AM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by Erz
I def think a guy should respect a girl that is in a relationship. But most guys don't. So it's up to the girl to make it known she's not up for grabs. And if she takes the bait, she probably doesn't care about her relationship that much to begin with.

I had an experience this past weekend where I was actually talking to a guy (who is a friend of a friend) about my boyfriend and he still asked me at the end of the night if he could "share the twin bed with me". Seeing as how my bf wasn't with me that night, I could have easily done it and who knows what would have happened, but it wasn't even something I would consider doing.

Men.....
I've slept with plenty of my (girl) friends, and never hit on them. Just cause he asked doesn't mean he wanted some. My (girl) friends have asked to sleep with me, and I never took it like I was going to get laid. Some had bf's while others didn't, and they were dealing with some of my friends hitting on them. I'm a respectful man, they know it, and they chose to sleep with me (in the same bed, not sex). It was no big deal, and I've done it plenty of times. Maybe the guy really didn't want to sleep on the floor. I wasn't there, so it's hard for me to say what the situation was. And in my situation, it was when I use to throw parties and didn't allow for anyone to leave drunk. I made them stay the night...

But again, I have no idea what the situation was in your case. You obviously could feed off his vibe, while I can only assume...
Old 02-22-2008, 05:58 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Cocoa
I've slept with plenty of my (girl) friends, and never hit on them. Just cause he asked doesn't mean he wanted some. My (girl) friends have asked to sleep with me, and I never took it like I was going to get laid. Some had bf's while others didn't, and they were dealing with some of my friends hitting on them. I'm a respectful man, they know it, and they chose to sleep with me (in the same bed, not sex). It was no big deal, and I've done it plenty of times. Maybe the guy really didn't want to sleep on the floor. I wasn't there, so it's hard for me to say what the situation was. And in my situation, it was when I use to throw parties and didn't allow for anyone to leave drunk. I made them stay the night...

But again, I have no idea what the situation was in your case. You obviously could feed off his vibe, while I can only assume...
Ahhh... you are a cuddle buddy!
Old 02-22-2008, 06:24 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by sasha
Ahhh... you are a cuddle buddy!
Old 02-22-2008, 05:57 PM
I love Chanel

Originally Posted by darksom1
There is no place for a "general or generic" attitude in a relationship. I like what I like, don't like what I don't like. Same with my lady. So that need has to be catered to in order to have a positive effect on me, as well as vice versa. I have never been left by a woman, and doubt that I woud be for another man. Not that it couldn't happen...I just connect with my mate, and tap into those needs and wants and desires that are specific to her, plus I hold her accountable and made to realize that it ain't all about her. Too many men put their women on a pedestal. That's a long way back down to you bro. Nah, I just treat her right, reciprocate, make her laugh, and fuck the shit out of her - sometimes 3-6 times a day! So why the hell would she not want my dark chocolate ass? I can't think of a single motherfucking reason...not one...

I ain't leaving material...print that!

Peace2fingaz!
Like what the movie says, "stop putting the p*ssy on a pedestal"....haha

Seriously, that's how men get whipped, door mats, lap dogs, taken advantage of.....I say, some men need to stop allowing stupid broads from taking advantage of them and grow some balls! And stop whining about being a nice guy finishing last because when it comes down to it, the guy is the one that takes whatever BS the girls give 'em!

So, only cater to a REAL woman! Not some little girls who try to play you because like I always say, "stop blaming love for hurting you, blame yourself for thinking you were in love!" Take responsibility for your actions and do something about it! It's only our fault as individuals if we allow men or women to treat us like crap! Seriously! Man up or be a strong woman! That's all you need to know in order to survive the craziness that is out there! Survival of the fittest! Grow and learn from your experiences!
Old 02-23-2008, 11:14 AM

Sometimes it's good to be reminded of how you feel about that person! It's the little things that count that matters to me most and that's one way of showing him how much I felt for him! It had nothing to do about putting myself out there to remind him what he could possibly lose!

MEN! *shakeshead*

I'm sorry I misunderstood you. It must be because I'm a man and because of that it's impossible for me to understand what you mean.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:06 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,869 Likes on 1,427 Posts
I think it's funny many replies are "no"... but there's another thread where a guy's g/f calls her "ex" all the time and EVERYBODY is saying "DUMP HER ASS"

I'm not necessarily saying it's wrong, I personally wouldn't like it if my girl was hit on... I dated a girl once who was a waitress and she was always gettin' hit on, and it bothered me... even when she told them she's got a b/f.

BUT with that said, if I met a cute/hot girl (who's got a b/f), and I'm NOT flirting... but she's is, I won't stop her... but I'll also keep in mind that if that's the way she is... who's to say she won't pull that shit on me if we were to date?
Old 02-23-2008, 03:47 PM
I love Chanel

I'm sorry I misunderstood you. It must be because I'm a man and because of that it's impossible for me to understand what you mean.

Naw, there are pretty decent men out there who understand women and vice versa.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by dope!
hmm let me get my 2 cents in here. Some things i say may have been said before but here i go.

1. if a girl has a man i say respect that and leave her alone, even if she give you play, karma will get you. and how would you feel if somone did that to you? honestly...

2. if a girl leaves her man to be with u, or f**** around with u when shes with her man, what does that tell you? means she DOESNT CARE! do it once, do it again. all a chik like this wants is d**** no matter how good u give it to her shes always gonna want another one

3. U CANT MAKE A HO INTO A HOUSE WIFE- for those who get sprung on chiks like this..doode..

4. not worth the drama, time, money, some people invest in tryna take somone elses girl..i mean she just left her man fro you..shell leave you for sumone else. also crazy bf's are not worth the time, potential damages to your car or even yourself and unwanted stress.

5. overall leave tha chik alone nothing but drama, or an easy f****. when u get with her it will be nothing but lies, lies, and denying everything. i been there odne that..chik lied up tha ass even when i had solid proof..i pretened nothing was wrong andthen bam! came at her and threw all the evidence in her face that she was lying. hahaha

TO END: find your own chik TONS out there that are not slutts and are classy, if you are about the drama and want an easy f*** go for it..she will just leave for another d***...my TRU STORY KIDZ!!

Well said.. #1 & 3 sums it all up..
Old 02-23-2008, 06:16 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
What did you want from him, a trophy?

This is what's funny about a lot of women, you communicate covertly and expect us guys to figure it out. To play your games. MEN DON'T COMMUNICATE COVERTLY. We say what we feel and we feel what we say. This is the reality we grow in. Our word is our bond. Etc.

"That's my way of showing him how much I felt for him!" - Oh, but no, you didn't do anything wrong. HE didn't understand YOUR covert b.s. it's HIS fault.

You should have just gave him a blowjob and told him you really liked him. Then smiled. The end. None of this "I could have gotten all these other guys but look! I'm here for you! aren't you a lucky one!?"

So you play these stupid games, thinking you know men which you clearly don't, and then YOU "dump" him as if he really lost anything with you; JUST BECAUSE he didn't figure out your b.s.

You're so typical.

Last edited by amisconception; 02-23-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Suzuka Master

Girl hooks up with married guy

I was going to make a new thread but I figured I could just throw it in here. My gf went out with a bunch of her friends last weekend and one of her friends ended up hooking up with a married guy. Whether the girl that hooked up knew or not I don't know (she claims she didn't know he was married, but the same thing happened to her a couple weeks back, so draw your own conclusions. I did).

Now when she tells me about her friends hooking up with dudes normally I'm like oh that's cool/funny. Whatever. But this thing with the married guy actually bothered me for a while and made my stomach churn. Why is that?!?! I don't know anyone in the triangle at all but still. I was wondering if anyone else can relate or explain why this bothered me so much. I have some morals and some semblance of a conscience, but I don't think that's the explanation.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
^^^

Whether or not she knew, he's a scumbag for cheating on his wife. To me, he's the one that's attached, so he needs to control his urges.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
^^^

Whether or not she knew, he's a scumbag for cheating on his wife. To me, he's the one that's attached, so he needs to control his urges.
Yeah I know, but for some reason I think of him as just an insecure little boy who got married too soon and/or didn't marry the right person and hates his life anyway. But subconsciously, I'm viewing her as the evil one, and him as the sad, less-fortunate one.

Like think of the Adam & Eve story...it's obvious who he is, but she's the serpent...not exactly a noble position.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:58 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by amisconception

This is what's funny about a lot of women, you communicate covertly and expect us guys to figure it out. To play your games. MEN DON'T COMMUNICATE COVERTLY. We say what we feel and we feel what we say. This is the reality we grow in. Our word is our bond. Etc.

"That's my way of showing him how much I felt for him!" - Oh, but no, you didn't do anything wrong. HE didn't understand YOUR covert b.s. it's HIS fault.

You should have just gave him a blowjob and told him you really liked him. Then smiled. The end. None of this "I could have gotten all these other guys but look! I'm here for you! aren't you a lucky one!?"

So you play these stupid games, thinking you know men which you clearly don't, and then YOU "dump" him as if he really lost anything with you; JUST BECAUSE he didn't figure out your b.s.

You're so typical.
Yo Amis, holla at me when shorty sees this so I can get my popcorn ready! You know how ya'll do!
Old 02-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
Yeah I know, but for some reason I think of him as just an insecure little boy who got married too soon and/or didn't marry the right person and hates his life anyway. But subconsciously, I'm viewing her as the evil one, and him as the sad, less-fortunate one.

Like think of the Adam & Eve story...it's obvious who he is, but she's the serpent...not exactly a noble position.
Then he needs to man up. Cheating on his wife and family isn't going to make things better. If he has the balls to cheat, then he can divorce the wife.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
I would guess the reason it bothers you is you think to yourself "that could be me". Not that you would want to cheat, or that you even would, but I think a lot of guys, myself included, could be sorely tempted if a girl was persistant enough. You like to think you wouldn't cheat, but there is that little bit of your brain that says, "if I was drunk, and she was hot, and she wouldn't take no for an answer, what would I do?"
Old 02-26-2008, 04:11 PM

Yo Amis, holla at me when shorty sees this so I can get my popcorn ready! You know how ya'll do!

He's right though...her logic makes no sense
Old 02-26-2008, 04:39 PM
Terigan...

x2... I also think she contradicts herself a little during this paragraph

Like what the movie says, "stop putting the p*ssy on a pedestal"....haha

Seriously, that's how men get whipped, door mats, lap dogs, taken advantage of.....
That guy didn't give her the time of day and get all giddy because she said no to other dudes and she kicked his ass to the curb.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by TzarChasm
I would guess the reason it bothers you is you think to yourself "that could be me". Not that you would want to cheat, or that you even would, but I think a lot of guys, myself included, could be sorely tempted if a girl was persistant enough. You like to think you wouldn't cheat, but there is that little bit of your brain that says, "if I was drunk, and she was hot, and she wouldn't take no for an answer, what would I do?"
It could be anyone. It's up to you, as the individual, to restrain yourself if you want to keep your integrity. When I was a few years younger (18), I ended up ruining a relationship because I slept with both partners and they got jealous over me. Ever since that I've been honest and haven't participated in anything which is even accessory to cheating. It's not acceptable and it's not fair.

As a side note, I find it really funny when girls who have boyfriends hit on me agressively. I know a lot of the people who frequent several bars that my friends and I go to (girls from my high school like to congregate at one of them), and if a girl goes for me when I know she has a boyfriend, I'll find out who he is from her friends by using my female friend as an 'in', then I'll call him up and tell him his girlfriend is a slut. Then if he tells me he's breaking up with her, I'll go back and tell her she lost her boyfriend for nothing and she's going home alone!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:22 PM
I love Chanel

You're so typical.
You are just too daym funny! haha Simple minds for simple men! I think they call those SIMPLETONS You guys take things TOO literally and at face value w/o really looking deep into a situation or person!

First of all, I thought it would be a sweet gesture and no, I was not expecting a trophy...maybe a little kiss on the cheek or lips to show that he appreciated that lil gesture! What harm in doing that?! I thought guys like to FEEL loved! And please read my response to Scottman and whoever the other dude was because it was just a simple gesture not saying that I'm God's gift to man!! EX-KEE-USE me for showing my affection that way!

And first of all, I didn't dump him like a bad habit that night! AMATEURS! Eventually, I realized that he was never going to be with me because he originally claimed that he didn't want to start a new relationship since he just got out of a 5yr plan! So, after 6 months of dating....I pulled the plug because if he's not going to be over his ex then, then it was obvious he's never going to be with me! I didn't want to be lead on! Hence my decision to break it off! IT's not because he didn't show his appreciation for THAT night! Idiot! Besides, he didn't show much affection anyway, so he HAD to go!

I'm sorry, but I take pride in being a good woman! I have my own mind, I'm strong, independent, I can spoil myself and don't need a man to define me! But I like being in a relationship because I would rather enjoy my life while being able to SHARE my life with someone else! I take care of my men in all their needs and I give them all the love and support! Refer to my "homie lover friend" to really get a feel of what REAL woman is then come back to me and then we can talk! Because seriously, I have always had a faithful heart and have been very affectionate with whomever I'm with! Grow the *&^% up and know when a REAL woman is staring at you in the face!

You like to put me down, but you need to stop judging and consider the source! You don't know who I am and what I am capable of! I'm not like most women so for you to peg me as this stupid broad that doesn't know a daym thing about men or about life is quite absurd! I've been giving advice to my friends and even my guy friends and you think I don't know what I'm saying or doing?! I've had guy friends who have come to me in the past and not so long ago, actually...and I ended being right about some things I warned them about! And it's not even so much that I want to be RIGHT, it's more of the fact that I like to watch out for the well-being of my friends! And if I had to bust my "tough love" on them then so be it! It's better to listen to what I have to say then end up getting f*cked over!

And another thing, tricks are for kids...I don't play games! I'm open and honest and I tell it like it is! Maybe this whole site is not ready to hear a REAL woman's opinions (no offense to the ladies on this site), but I'm very vocal about my opinions and beliefs! So for people to attack me considering the fact that there's a "Pretty Girl thread" on this site shows even moreso the level of respect you give the females! Believe me, call me out and I will mos def put you in your place!

And for the record, I DO know and understand men and I do give AMAZING bj's! hahahahahahahaha Take that to the bank! And if you want proof, I got a few sources and you can ask my friends on what a dope friend I am!

So don't hate on the female with a voice because you men can't HANDLE a REAL woman! It takes a STRONG man, to be able to be with me...that's for sure and that's why I get respect from my peers and my elders! I talk the talk and I can definitely walk the walk!

I'm so typical! pwhahahah That's probably the funniest thing I have ever heard! Like I said....I'm not like most women! You can bet on it! So....get a f*ckin' CLUE!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:26 PM
I love Chanel

Here's something to jerk off too! LOSER!

I'm really a nice person...sweet even...but get on my bad side and you'll see what a true b*tch really is! mwhahahahahaahahaha
Old 02-27-2008, 02:29 PM
I love Chanel

He's messin' with the wrong chick...that's for sure! It's quite sad! He thinks he got me all pegged out! I bet he's one of those E-Gangsters bangin' on forums and in reality he's actually a balding guy, with a small d*ck, living in his parent's basement!

I'm not like most women! That's all I gotta say! I can definitely back my ish up! haha Just ask my friends and my ex's and they'll tell you whatsup!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
You go to a bar and you see your GF kissing another guy what do you do?

A. Punch the guy in the face and then beat him into the ground.
B. Start screaming at your g/f.
C. Walk away.

Since I'll assume we are all men of character here I will assume no one would assault a woman over any action.

My answer is C.

Immediately declare myself single, remove her from my life and as neatly and quickly as I can remove any resemblance of her from my home and my mind. The guy is being a guy and if a girl gives a guy the green light he's going to move forward. It's her responsibility to uphold your relationship and establish boundaries as much as it is mine to do the same.

I know i'm a very pragmatic person but it is my personal belief that the bigger crime is wasting any energy, above the minimum on someone who has betrayed you.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:33 PM
I love Chanel

Originally Posted by furious1smitul
x2... I also think she contradicts herself a little during this paragraph

That guy didn't give her the time of day and get all giddy because she said no to other dudes and she kicked his ass to the curb.
That's not a contradiction! haha If you're a lap dog...you DO put the p*ssy on the pedestal that's why guys get f*cked over by stupid broads! You cater to every girls needs that don't deserve it and they walk all over you! Grow some hair on those balls and drop kick those whore/b*tches to the curb and you won't have a problem!

That's why I would hate to be with a man....errr...guy who is WEAK! If you allow yourself to be a puppet then you will definitely get walked all over on! Believe me, I"ve seen it with friends and that's why I tell them whatsup! I hate seeing my friends getting taken advantage of!

And that's why I refuse to allow any of my friends to ever be that way with a female! I have to knock some sense into them because these catty, whore, b*tches don't deserve the good guy friends that I have! That's why I watch out for the well-being of people and to make them stronger and be able to avoid these unnecessary drama!

Sorry for being so abrasive! I'm a lady and I don't normally cuss, but this site brings out the SAILOR in me! *sigh* hehe
Old 02-27-2008, 02:34 PM
I love Chanel

It makes sense...men just don't LISTEN or at least are able to comprehend what I'm saying! haha I admit, I don't make sense when my grammar and spelling is all wacked, but I make perfectly GOOD SENSE!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:37 PM
I love Chanel

Originally Posted by eclipse23
You go to a bar and you see your GF kissing another guy what do you do?

A. Punch the guy in the face and then beat him into the ground.
B. Start screaming at your g/f.
C. Walk away.

Since I'll assume we are all men of character here I will assume no one would assault a woman over any action.

My answer is C.

Immediately declare myself single, remove her from my life and as neatly and quickly as I can remove any resemblance of her from my home and my mind. The guy is being a guy and if a girl gives a guy the green light he's going to move forward. It's her responsibility to uphold your relationship and establish boundaries as much as it is mine to do the same.

I know i'm a very pragmatic person but it is my personal belief that the bigger crime is wasting any energy, above the minimum on someone who has betrayed you.
Looks like there are a few REAL men on this board! Maybe I'll stick around! hehe

Women and situations like that aren't worth your time and energy! Yeah, you can definitely beat up the guy for your own satisfaction, but the BEST satisfaction is being able to walk away being the BIGGER man and a MAN about it! Kudos to you!
Old 02-27-2008, 03:09 PM
werd

Here's something to jerk off too! LOSER!

jerk off to that?

sorry, but you should visit https://acurazine.com/forums/health-fitness-34/
Old 02-27-2008, 03:11 PM
werd

That's because women don't think it terms of logic, they think in terms of emotion.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Moderator Alumnus

That's because women don't think it terms of logic, they think in terms of emotion.

Not all women, just ones that can't properly seperate their emotions from their logic. Sadly, I know plenty of pussy ass guys who do the same shit.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:14 PM
werd

You are just too daym funny! haha Simple minds for simple men! I think they call those SIMPLETONS You guys take things TOO literally and at face value w/o really looking deep into a situation or person!

First of all, I thought it would be a sweet gesture and no, I was not expecting a trophy...maybe a little kiss on the cheek or lips to show that he appreciated that lil gesture! What harm in doing that?! I thought guys like to FEEL loved! And please read my response to Scottman and whoever the other dude was because it was just a simple gesture not saying that I'm God's gift to man!! EX-KEE-USE me for showing my affection that way!

And first of all, I didn't dump him like a bad habit that night! AMATEURS! Eventually, I realized that he was never going to be with me because he originally claimed that he didn't want to start a new relationship since he just got out of a 5yr plan! So, after 6 months of dating....I pulled the plug because if he's not going to be over his ex then, then it was obvious he's never going to be with me! I didn't want to be lead on! Hence my decision to break it off! IT's not because he didn't show his appreciation for THAT night! Idiot! Besides, he didn't show much affection anyway, so he HAD to go!

I'm sorry, but I take pride in being a good woman! I have my own mind, I'm strong, independent, I can spoil myself and don't need a man to define me! But I like being in a relationship because I would rather enjoy my life while being able to SHARE my life with someone else! I take care of my men in all their needs and I give them all the love and support! Refer to my "homie lover friend" to really get a feel of what REAL woman is then come back to me and then we can talk! Because seriously, I have always had a faithful heart and have been very affectionate with whomever I'm with! Grow the *&^% up and know when a REAL woman is staring at you in the face!

You like to put me down, but you need to stop judging and consider the source! You don't know who I am and what I am capable of! I'm not like most women so for you to peg me as this stupid broad that doesn't know a daym thing about men or about life is quite absurd! I've been giving advice to my friends and even my guy friends and you think I don't know what I'm saying or doing?! I've had guy friends who have come to me in the past and not so long ago, actually...and I ended being right about some things I warned them about! And it's not even so much that I want to be RIGHT, it's more of the fact that I like to watch out for the well-being of my friends! And if I had to bust my "tough love" on them then so be it! It's better to listen to what I have to say then end up getting f*cked over!

And another thing, tricks are for kids...I don't play games! I'm open and honest and I tell it like it is! Maybe this whole site is not ready to hear a REAL woman's opinions (no offense to the ladies on this site), but I'm very vocal about my opinions and beliefs! So for people to attack me considering the fact that there's a "Pretty Girl thread" on this site shows even moreso the level of respect you give the females! Believe me, call me out and I will mos def put you in your place!

And for the record, I DO know and understand men and I do give AMAZING bj's! hahahahahahahaha Take that to the bank! And if you want proof, I got a few sources and you can ask my friends on what a dope friend I am!

So don't hate on the female with a voice because you men can't HANDLE a REAL woman! It takes a STRONG man, to be able to be with me...that's for sure and that's why I get respect from my peers and my elders! I talk the talk and I can definitely walk the walk!

I'm so typical! pwhahahah That's probably the funniest thing I have ever heard! Like I said....I'm not like most women! You can bet on it! So....get a f*ckin' CLUE!
you think I'm going to read all of this?
Old 02-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Moderator Alumnus

jerk off to that?

sorry, but you should visit https://acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Cold man, that's cold. Although there is some irony to the girl saying she's different from the crazy girls yet wearing a shirt that says 'evil woman'.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:16 PM
werd

Originally Posted by eclipse23
Not all women, just ones that can't properly seperate their emotions from their logic. Sadly, I know plenty of pussy ass guys who do the same shit.

I didn't say all. I'm sure Condoleza Rice is pretty level headed.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:18 PM
I love Chanel

jerk off to that?

sorry, but you should visit https://acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34
Eh, it was an added insult...I was just merely trying to show the message on my shirt! *evil grin* I should've cropped my bubble gut! haha
Old 02-27-2008, 03:18 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I didn't say all. I'm sure Condoleza Rice is pretty level headed.
That's a dude man. That forest definitely has a twig and two berries in it somewhere.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:21 PM
I love Chanel

Hmmmm...like I said, I'm not like most women....I think with my heart and with my head! You men just think with ONE head and it's never usually the one that has the brain!

Quick Reply: Are girls with boyfriends off limits?