Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Are girls with boyfriends off limits?

Old 02-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Are girls with boyfriends off limits?

I say no.

In terms of a world full of competition, going after a girl that has made a sign of commitment to someone else is a pretty deep challenge. If you can pull it off then who cares? (other than the bf obviously!)
Old 02-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Burn some dust here

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Depends...is the girl that you are dating off limits?
Old 02-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score'
Old 02-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No for 2.5 reasons.

1) Usually the "best" girls (hottest, smartest, least-slutty, etc) are not single for very long so sitting around and waiting for them to become single will just lead to someone else stepping in front of you.

2) Just because someone has a bf, doesn't mean she has a deep commitment to him. It could be just a "relationship of convenience" or maybe she felt bad for him and wanted to give him a shot until something better comes along.

2.5) A lot of times a girl will say she has a bf even if she really doesn't, just to test you and see how hard you'll work. Usually, this technique fends off the 'weaker' guys pretty quickly.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by cob3683
Depends...is the girl that you are dating off limits?
answer
Old 02-13-2008, 08:53 PM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no, if she's flirting with you, make it a challenge screw and go if you don't care, just don't get all wrapped up with the bf shit.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
No, they're not off limits. Just don't end up like this guy... https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174352
Old 02-13-2008, 09:50 PM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i find it as a challenge, they are supposedly "happy" with their current bf.....well if you can push just a little bit then she obviously isn't....you just have to see how far she will go and keep going. make it to the home stretch, screw her and gtfo asap. move onto the next one. girls with bfs are not looking for anything else but another dick in her and to see if she can get away with it. it's a game you play, risky yes, fun hell ya. just don't get caught up in it.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
it is only an obstacle, it makes the challenge more interesting...
Old 02-13-2008, 10:22 PM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
So this is the kind of crowd my ex cheated on me with .. hm. Can't say I don't feel any sort of resentment, but in saying this, no one on Earth is loyal anymore anyway. Might as well have y'all prove it.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 PM
intelligentsia

Location: Land of cheap vodka, hot girls, and great nightlife
Its possible, I know a girl who said her bf doesnt have a problem if she dates other men. Its just a hell of a lot harder.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:51 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
I wouldn't exactly say she is off limits I just would find someone else to court. I came from that angle a few times in the past and it wasn't always pretty as far as blow back from the dude. I learned it's not worth it to be the tough guy. My car got messed with, I got jumped, etc. I survived and still did what I did to get trim I just don't think it's worth the potential can of worms that will open up.

There are a shit load of girls out there and a lot of them are not in committed relationships. That's where I would venture.

Put yourself in the guy's shoes. How would you feel if some dude was trying to get in your lady's pants? If she's strong enough and loves you enough she'll tell him to kick rocks. As secure as I am with myself I still would have anger towards that guy, probably the way they felt about me spitting game at their girl.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:14 AM
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Yes , there are plenty of single chicks out there.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:31 AM
seizure force field!

Received 115 Likes on 95 Posts
I pounded on a guys face once for consistently trying to hit on my gf... I'm usually not the one to pick a fight, especially not in situations like that one but the guy just asked for it... he called me out not knowing I've been boxing for 5+ years... hahaha, then I had to deal w/ two off his pussy ass friends. Football players they think they can have the world.

Honestly if I was single I'd prob take your side, but being that I've been w/ my gf for 2+ years, and having her tell me about all the stupid guys who try to pick up on her even after her saying she has a bf it takes its toll sometimes, and if I'm on a short fuse that day I'd be down for a little spar.

Also, what makes you think she wont roll over for another guy after she did it for you? I wouldnt want a girl who cheated in her past relationships.

Its not easy to take the player out of the game.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:59 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

If your girl, or anybody else's girl, fucks someone else...then guess what? It wasn't your girl after all...that's the only way I look at it...you never own the pussy anyway...it's there only because it wants to be there...

I absolutely refuse to fight over a woman that goes out and screws someone else! Why the hell are you fighting for a slut? That's the stupidest shit I ever heard! You can't stop her from fucking if that's what she wants to do. You can't be there 24/7. So you have to trust them, and can you really say you trust them after you KNOW they just finished sucking a dick????

Get real...the bf is never the obstacle...it's her heart and her mind.

Overcome that and you get the slut.

You don't, and he keeps his woman.

That's the defining difference between the two. End of story.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:05 AM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
This girl I'm talking to now broke up with her bf of five years once I started hooking up with her. I feel so accomplished.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
girls with boyfriends with guns?
Old 02-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,773 Likes on 13,967 Posts
Meh...my take on it is, if a girl you talk to DOES have a BF and DOES leave him for you, then what does that really say about her personality...?

So, as a rule of thumb, I would not go for it.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:58 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
If your girl, or anybody else's girl, fucks someone else...then guess what? It wasn't your girl after all...that's the only way I look at it...you never own the pussy anyway...it's there only because it wants to be there...

I absolutely refuse to fight over a woman that goes out and screws someone else! Why the hell are you fighting for a slut? That's the stupidest shit I ever heard! You can't stop her from fucking if that's what she wants to do. You can't be there 24/7. So you have to trust them, and can you really say you trust them after you KNOW they just finished sucking a dick????

Originally Posted by Yumchah
Meh...my take on it is, if a girl you talk to DOES have a BF and DOES leave him for you, then what does that really say about her personality...?

So, as a rule of thumb, I would not go for it.

Women in relationships get hit on all the time. If they are committed to you they won't stray.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
girls with boyfriends with guns?

Guns.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Suzuka Master

30 lbs? he'd better be doing pinky curls with them
Old 02-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Drive FAst and Swirve

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
30 lbs? he'd better be doing pinky curls with them
he's just finishing his high rep superset after curling the 100s
Old 02-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,059 Likes on 1,143 Posts
Girl 20 and under, no.
21-25, maybe
25+ yes.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
I say yes. Mainly because if she is in a relationship and cheats on her bf with you, then can you really trust her? Plus.....Karma is a bitch.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:52 AM
Erz
^^GIRL

I def think a guy should respect a girl that is in a relationship. But most guys don't. So it's up to the girl to make it known she's not up for grabs. And if she takes the bait, she probably doesn't care about her relationship that much to begin with.

I had an experience this past weekend where I was actually talking to a guy (who is a friend of a friend) about my boyfriend and he still asked me at the end of the night if he could "share the twin bed with me". Seeing as how my bf wasn't with me that night, I could have easily done it and who knows what would have happened, but it wasn't even something I would consider doing.

Men.....
Old 02-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
^^^

Men ain't the only ones at fault. I have had girls in relationships from casual to marriage hit on me and I'm sure I am not the only one.

I think if you are unhappy in a relationship, then end it. Starting something up with someone else whether it's because of him hitting on you or vice versa, is one of the most untrustworthy acts.

I'm not saying that I'm not guilty of being a scumbag at some point. I just know now that it's not worth it. There are a ton of single people (men and women).
Old 02-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Erz
I def think a guy should respect a girl that is in a relationship. But most guys don't. So it's up to the girl to make it known she's not up for grabs. And if she takes the bait, she probably doesn't care about her relationship that much to begin with.

I had an experience this past weekend where I was actually talking to a guy (who is a friend of a friend) about my boyfriend and he still asked me at the end of the night if he could "share the twin bed with me". Seeing as how my bf wasn't with me that night, I could have easily done it and who knows what would have happened, but it wasn't even something I would consider doing.

Men.....
Maybe he just wanted to cuddle :gheyfight:
Old 02-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Luke 1:37

I say the girl is not off limits if...

1. You do not know the BF.
2. You know the BF and he is a douche bag.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:29 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
a girl with a boyfriend is not off-limits.

however there can be consequences.

jealousy is real.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Race Director

ive been with a girl for 3 years. Respect must be given,and it pisses me off when guys flirt with my GF.

But it makes no difference because shes loyal. The way i see it, if she wanders, then she wasn't the right girl anyway...so it's almost a blessing in disguise. Granted, you have to deal with the agonizing pain and heartbreak...but better now than later right?

edit*- i believe in karma
and if the girl is going to cheat, she better have the decency to at least tell the truth about the situation, or end the relationship. To keep her BF while shes having fun on the side is fucked up, and disrespectful. Vise versa of course.

Last edited by RMATIC09; 02-15-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Oh well it's

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
ive been with a girl for 3 years. Respect must be given,and it pisses me off when guys flirt with my GF.

But it makes no difference because shes loyal. The way i see it, if she wanders, then she wasn't the right girl anyway...so it's almost a blessing in disguise. Granted, you have to deal with the agonizing pain and heartbreak...but better now than later right?

and if the girl is going to cheat, she better have the decency to at least tell the truth about the situation, or end the relationship. To keep her BF while shes having fun on the side is fucked up, and disrespectful. Vise versa of course.
Well said
Old 02-15-2008, 07:19 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Erz

Men.....
Haha...fuck 'em if you can't fuck 'em huh?
Old 02-16-2008, 01:08 AM
seizure force field!

Received 115 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1

My thoughts exactly. I wont fight for a girl, if she wants to go I will open the door myself... but if someone is constantly bugging my girlfriend to the point that it makes her so uncomfortable she wants to cry, then I have to step up, if it still doesn't stop then someone needs to get put in their place.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:39 PM
aw1
Pro

I would say yes, they should be off limits. Unless the girl flirts with you first.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by virtualbong
I say the girl is not off limits if...

1. You do not know the BF.
2. You know the BF and he is a douche bag.
Originally Posted by aw1
Unless the girl flirts with you first.

This sounds about right to me. I mean, the girl is swaying cause 1 she isn't getting from him what she might be getting from you. 2, she just isn't loyal to him because he's a douche and she feels he isn't treating him right. The right thing to do would be for her to dump him and then see what's out there, however a lot of people act irrationally when it comes to these types of emotions. They want to test something out without letting go of their safety blanket (the current relationship).
Old 02-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
I NEVER go after a girl that says they already have a guy. I'm not all that worried about some guy coming after me, that I can handle. It's the guy who has CUM before me that I can't handle.

I won't even make out with random chicks for the same reason, I had a buddy who was making out with some chick, turns out she blew another buddy earlier that day. There isn't enough mouthwash in Walmart to make me ok with that.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Instructor

There isn't enough mouthwash in Walmart to make me ok with that.

LOL. good one, cause that's gross
Old 02-18-2008, 07:50 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by TzarChasm
I won't even make out with random chicks for the same reason, I had a buddy who was making out with some chick, turns out she blew another buddy earlier that day. There isn't enough mouthwash in Walmart to make me ok with that.
A guy I know smashed this chick in the parking lot where he works at, and came in her mouth. Bitch had no Colgate, Crest...nada!!
He then drove her to the airport to pick up her man - who tongue kissed her right in the airport pickup/dropoff area!!! My dawg wanted to hurl when he saw that shit!!! Major SLUT!!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 04:40 PM
I love Chanel

Originally Posted by RMATIC09

I agree! After reading all the comments I've read in this thread....when it comes down to it...RESPECT is the only thing that differeniates the men from the boys and the women from the girls!

In our society, marriage isn't even gauranteed that you will escape the clutches of the ever so persistent CHEATER! It's sad that marriage isn't as sacred as it used to be! People are just as f*cked up as the next f*cker! haha So, it totally depends on the person that you get involved with! More than likely if you are with a good person they wouldn't blind side you and allow inappropriate things to happen while in a relationship! The ones who do are the ones who are cheaters and liars! Those are the ones who don't respect you or your relationship with them.

All I know is that when I'm with a guy I really feel a sense of belonging! I remember when I dated this guy a few years ago, I was at a club with a bunch of my girls for one of my friend's bdays and I have to admit, I got a few stares and hollers. I mean, some of the guys were pretty HOT! haha But the more men came up to me the more I missed the guy I was with. =/

So, at the end of the night I went over to my guy's place and I told him what happened and he said something that SHOCKED the h*ll outta me! He actually didn't say much. He was pretty nonchalant about it. I mean, I wasn't expecting a huge deal, but come on...throw me a little bone for my show of affection towards you! haha That made me feel that this guy took me for granted because not a lot of women can do that for someone that they care about. And so, I booted him to the curb!

Despite what happened, I still feel that if a woman or man can go some place and still be proud to be with whoever they are with and regardless of how hot some of these people are that were trying to get with you....then that shows that you are with a good person! No one can make a faithful heart STRAY! I know, because I am one of the few women who do! My heart is the ruler of my being.

So, never take anything for granted!
Old 02-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
I have guys that look at my girl when we're walking and see me and look away. Nothing wrong with that but it's the ones that look her up and down, look and me, and continue looking at her that I have a problem with. I usually let it go but there have been days where I had a really short fuse and pounded some heads.

There are too many girls out there to mess with other people's girls. They're off limits to me because I wouldn't want someone doing it to me. In my opinion, anyone who contiues hitting on a girl after they say they have a boyfriend are open game to whatever I feel like doing to them.

Quick Reply: Are girls with boyfriends off limits?