Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Girlfriend/Boyfriend and dancing with others

Old 10-21-2005, 01:07 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
But you're assuming the guys she's dancing with won't get the wrong idea.
:whocares: what THEY think. I trust HER and that solves that issue. It takes two to Tango.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by 1killercls
:whocares: what THEY think. I trust HER and that solves that issue. It takes two to Tango.

I know plenty of girls who dance with guys for a song or two then just walk away. Not like the guy will come chasing after her.. they get the hint.

Trust me, i know.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I personally wouldn't want my bf dancing with other people. especially when i'm there...or even when i'm not there. it's not about trust at all...why would they need to? i mean if they're happy and satisfied in their relationship why would it be necessary for them to do that.

my ex bf used to yell at me and that sort of thing if i would talk to guys (i.e. hi, how are you) in any way that he deemed "flirtatious", and that just build up a jail, so it's not like you should tell them not to do it.

but my new bf basically gives me the freedom to do whatever. but the thing is that i'm so happy and satisfied with everything between us that i don't want to, regardless of how he feels.

and i'm not saying the girl should stop her life cause you can go out with the girls and dance with the girls without attracting other males.
Old 10-23-2005, 12:29 AM
SOLD 9/11/06 Parts 4 Sale

i only let my gf dance with some of my friends and even that is a little wierd... other than that no way no randoms or anything (thats for grinding) cuz my gf's ass is ganna be on some guys dick and some fucker might get a hard on so yea no way no male parts other than mine are going near my gf thats jus nasty to even think about i dono how the rest of u handle that...
Old 10-23-2005, 04:00 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by synth19
So I suppose a contract would be needed before dancing with the guy.. haha... All I'm saying is that guys will do whatever it takes to hook up... what fag would dance with some girl at a club without trying something or thinking he would have no chance with the girl? l
answer: All of them.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:50 AM
Intermediate

I dont think its right to dance with other people while you are in a relationship. I just find it disrespectful to the other half. I dont agree with going to strip clubs either..i mean if you are satisfied in the relationship then why do you need attention from other girls?
Old 10-24-2005, 08:51 AM
In the bizarro world...

Originally Posted by synth19
you're also missing the point. we're not talking about friends or whatever....random sleazeballs is the subject matter.
i don't really care for dancing with people i don't know. the one in a million times i do, he's really hot and he's a fabulous dancer - which means, most likely he's gay...so it's ok.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by youngTL
answer: All of them.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Drifting

i wouldnt. its not that i dont trust her. its that i dont trust the guys that are trying move in. whats going to stop them from ur gf saying no esp if they are drunk and in a club? just remember there are alot of sick fcuks out there so you gotta b careful. something happened where my friends gf went to a club and the bouncer brought her to the backroom n jerked off in front of her. she ran out and called the cops. but still if bouncers are sick enough to do it then anyone can.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:19 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
If a girl and guy are serious, then there should be no reason for either of them to be going out dancing without each other. If one or the other cant go out, then the other should be good enough to stay home, or go out with friends innocently, not dancing and whoring around. I cant stand girls that go to night clubs, they are just a breed that irks me. They dont want to be looked down on yet the are rubbing on some dudes cock all night. Fuck that, even if me and my girl go to a party, she's not dancing with anyone.