Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

GF calling her ex

Old 01-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,191 Likes on 693 Posts
GF calling her ex

Hey all I have been dating this girl since the end of July and found out a month into it that she had dated another guy for about a year and they were on a break when she met me. She slept with the other guy in august and I didnt find out until Oct. when she told me but we weren't really serious at the time I suppose so I let it slide.

Now, everytime my gf gets drunk she feels the need to hide in the bathroom or something and text the ex or even call him. One time at an engagement party she disappeared for a bit and when i went to find her she was in a bedroom on the phone with the guy. She says its nothing but should I really put up with this? I just ignored it for a bit hoping it would go away and gave her the benefit of the doubt but its become a big issue and I am finding myself being jealous about him and it's really not like me. I honestly feel she wouldnt get back with him but after picking her drunk ass up tonight from her friends party. I asked if she had called him and she said she had talked with him but was just wondering how he was doing. Mother fucker!!! her phone is ringing right now and guess who it is? I knew it was shady when she could barely stand but was looking for her phone. GRRR this is killing me

Help

Last edited by 1StGenCL; 01-20-2008 at 03:08 AM.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:13 AM
Kang Ho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If things happen again and again I wouldnt let it slide. It is bothering you and you should let her know. Beside you havent dated her that long. Ask your FL member to hook it up, he's tearing it up in the pretty girl thread.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:18 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Hey all I have been dating this girl since the end of July and found out a month into it that she had dated another guy for about a year and they were on a break when she met me. She slept with the other guy in august and I didnt find out until Oct. when she told me but we weren't really serious at the time I suppose so I let it slide.

Now, everytime my gf gets drunk she feels the need to hide in the bathroom or something and text the ex or even call him. One time at an engagement party she disappeared for a bit and when i went to find her she was in a bedroom on the phone with the guy. She says its nothing but should I really put up with this? Its become a big issue and I am finding myself being jealous about him and it's really not like me. I honestly feel she wouldnt get back with him but after picking her drunk ass up tonight from her friends party. I asked if she had called him and she said she had talked with him but was just wondering how he was doing. Mother fucker!!! her phone is ringing right now and guess who it is? I knew it was shady when she could barely stand but was looking for her phone. GRRR this is killing me

Help
Don't look now...but YOU ARE THE EX!! If not she should be YOUR ex!

Dude, your self-esteem is going to keep taking a major hit the longer you stay with this girl. She is only wth you for when it benefits her, and the same goes for her ex. I sure as hell hope you are not asking yourself if she "really loves you"! Because the answer is NO! But if YOU love you, kick her sucking-his-dick-thru-the-phone-in-the-bathroom-while-you-look-at-the-game ass to the motherfucking curb with the quickness!

If you share her place with her, move the hell out as soon as possible. If she lives with you, kick her ass out tomorrow! If she asks you where do you expect her to go - tell her "Your ride should be calling any minute BIATTCCHHH!!"

Remember...you can't turn a hoe into a housewife dawg! Love yourself first, that way you recognize when someone else doesn't!

Peace2fingaz!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:29 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Mother fucker!!! her phone is ringing right now and guess who it is? I knew it was shady when she could barely stand but was looking for her phone. GRRR this is killing me

Help
Fucking classic!

Get the fuck outta there dawg!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:37 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,191 Likes on 693 Posts
I guess I just needed a push, why are girls so freakin shady? Thanks for the laugh darksom1, anyone else feel free to add more
Old 01-20-2008, 04:03 AM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Your name's not Mario .. stop getting played and controlled ..
Old 01-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
I have to agree that it's time to let go. Why would you even want to be with someone who is so obviously hung up on someone else? You deserve better.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:55 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
I'd end it.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:18 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,205 Likes on 1,206 Posts
Kick her to the curb now. She's banging that guy more than you know.

And he's got himself nice situation. You wine and dine her and she goes to his house for the cawk.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Race Director

Sayonara
Old 01-20-2008, 10:03 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I can see it now:

Her: stumbling in the door, pissy drunk, and spewing all over the floor
You: WTF?? Look at your ass! Why you always gotta get so fucking drunk?
Her: Fuck you! Then, seemingly passing out on the couch, semi-conscious
You: go off looking for something to clean that shit up - yet again
Her: phone starts ringing
You: come back with mop and bucket, only to find her gone off the couch
Her: trail of vomit leading to the bathroom
You: going to see if she is ok
Her: whispering and making sucking noises
You: open the door - WTF??? BEEYYOOTTCCHHH!!!! Get yo stankin' ass outta there and hang up that goddamn phone! Fucking slut!

Old 01-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Get rid of her.. If she can't stop talking to him now, she won't be able to "let go" if you two get more serious.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:48 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I do that with one my ex's and when the timing is right it's more then just phone calls, for me it's just too convenient/easy and her new bf is such a fucking idiot I feel its my duty. Not saying your a fucking idiot, but I certainly wouldn't stick around while it was happening to me.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:24 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Shit on her face while she is sleeping and leave. She will never forget you!
Old 01-20-2008, 01:16 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
dump her ass. next time you guys have a big fight she will go running to fuck him
Old 01-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Making it Happen

I agree...dump her, you're worth more.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:46 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by LotusTracker
Shit on her face while she is sleeping and leave. She will never forget you!
Dude, if you shit on her face "I" will never forget it!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:25 PM

A little hijack here...but since a few people have mentioned something about it....

I don't understand why so many people justify stuff or even care (!!) who your ex moves on to date/is dating and what he's like.

".....I've been telling her she should break up with that a-hole...he treats her like crap...I don't know why she's going out with him....he's a jerk....I treated her better" etc, etc. It's not your business. Move on.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:38 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
A little hijack here...but since a few people have mentioned something about it....

I don't understand why so many people justify stuff or even care (!!) who your ex moves on to date/is dating and what he's like.

".....I've been telling her she should break up with that a-hole...he treats her like crap...I don't know why she's going out with him....he's a jerk....I treated her better" etc, etc. It's not your business. Move on.
I agree with you 100% Street! That is weak! When it is over, it doesn't matter if the next person is a good person or bad person or the same sex. Not your problem anymore, so forget about it! Good one Street!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Racer

You are seriously wasting your time with this one. If it were me, I'd cut her lose.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:14 PM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
dude just fuck it, about 99% of them are shady and skanks. Found out last night the girl i was dating for about two months "made out" with a guy (so she said... don't really believe her, it was probably more) when she was drunk. Its not worth the hastle, you two arent even serius.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:45 PM
GO DAWGS!! SICK'EM!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dump her sorry ass
Old 01-20-2008, 05:14 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by Street Spirit

I have a feeling that was aimed at me, and I don't care who she gets involved with I have no intention of being in a relationship with her again. However, if he was a decent guy I wouldn't screw around with her on the side - since I know he does it to her every chance he gets I don't feel bad about doing the same with her. Two wrongs don't make a right and I should stop, but its not like I tell her she should leave him, I like our arrangement now
Old 01-20-2008, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by iTimmy
I have a feeling that was aimed at me, and I don't care who she gets involved with I have no intention of being in a relationship with her again. However, if he was a decent guy I wouldn't screw around with her on the side - since I know he does it to her every chance he gets I don't feel bad about doing the same with her. Two wrongs don't make a right and I should stop, but its not like I tell her she should leave him, I like our arrangement now
Nah...It wasn't aimed at you or any one individual. It's a stance I've seen posted by many members in a number of threads in D&R.

Unless someone is a true friend of their ex (eg: no hard feelings, mutual respect, both people understand you care about each other as a friend only), and is looking out for the ex's feelings and welfare, I really don't understand why people would even keep tabs on their ex and who they date. To me, keeping tabs on who the ex dates and even worrying so much about it as to have an opinion of the new guy shows that you probably haven't moved on from the relationship 100%.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:34 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

So basically you saying since he ain't shit...you ain't shit?

I only think not being shit is a problem if you don't know you ain't shit. But if you know you ain't shit, then the shit is ok! Then the shit makes sense!
Old 01-20-2008, 05:39 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by darksom1
So basically you saying since he ain't shit...you ain't shit?

I only think not being shit is a problem if you don't know you ain't shit. But if you know you ain't shit, then the shit is ok! Then the shit makes sense!
Exactly
Old 01-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
If your gf is truly over her ex, she would not have made those calls. I think you should let her know how you feel about her behavior and if she really cares about you, she would stop calling her ex. If she can't, move on.

To drunk dial an ex once is forgiveable, but to do so repeatedly?... Nah... that's a freaking red flag!
Old 01-20-2008, 05:58 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Exactly
Old 01-20-2008, 10:38 PM
all work and no play

Received 134 Likes on 97 Posts
you guys are missing one very important step here, he needs to do some wild ass freaky shit to her before he dumps her ......something she will never forget, and maybe if done right ruin sex for her from now on LOL
Old 01-20-2008, 10:46 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by sasha
If your gf is truly over her ex, she would not have made those calls. I think you should let her know how you feel about her behavior and if she really cares about you, she would stop calling her ex. If she can't, move on.

To drunk dial an ex once is forgiveable, but to do so repeatedly?... Nah... that's a freaking red flag!
Nah, he already copped a plea. Time for a reckoning, before she makes it back to the bathroom! Hahahahaha! She probably getting a phone call right now while we talking about it! Plus, how bold does dude have to be to keep calling even when he probably knows she is with him at their place? No respect!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
throw down an ultimatum... if she talks to him again, it's over... don't let her play with your head...
Old 01-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
to all the replies saying to leave her.

leave that ho NOW!!

She still wants to be with him, and is probably going to end up fuckin him again if she already hasn't. You really can't trust girls these days; most are lying sluts and this is no exception. They say its nothing, but that is a flat out LIE!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by savage
throw down an ultimatum... if she talks to him again, it's over... don't let her play with your head...
Altimatum's are retarded, especially over something so idiotic and minor, and with someone you really don't have any history with (dating a few months? that's nothing). ....Maybe altimatums are effective with a wife of 20 years, over her needing to stop drinking or something else that's serious.... But why bother in this case? Can it be any more obvious that she's not interested, or perhaps ready, for the relationship with the OP? End it -- find someone who is ready and willing to be involved in this relationship.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:26 AM
Suzuka Master

Grab her phone and tell the ex she's about to be his problem very soon.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Luke 1:37

Why do people post this stuff on here? Its simple...she still likes her ex...she is not worth it. Leave her and find someone else. You're freakin' 25. Hate to be so mean about it, but sometimes you just need it.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Dude, if you shit on her face "I" will never forget it!
Next time she gets all drunk, run her phone down the crack of yo ass....preferrably post taco bell. That will give her something to associate talking to him with.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Team Owner

Received 601 Likes on 418 Posts
How the hell did we get to page 2 before someone asked for

I must ask....did they end their relationship on a good note? If they did and she is just speaking to him from time to time then I don't really see this as the worse thing in the world. Now, if they had a huge fight followed by a week of none stop sex (animals and midgets optional) and then broke up and she is now calling him constantly, I would be a bit pissed.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:17 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
How the hell did we get to page 2 before someone asked for

I must ask....did they end their relationship on a good note? If they did and she is just speaking to him from time to time then I don't really see this as the worse thing in the world. Now, if they had a huge fight followed by a week of none stop sex (animals and midgets optional) and then broke up and she is now calling him constantly, I would be a bit pissed.
So if your wife was pissy drunk, to the point where her voice was like Rocky Balboa's when he was yelling "Adrienne, Adrienne" and she could barely stand, but her phone started ringing and it was her ex, and she grabbed it and ran into the bathroom and started running the shower and locked the door...you would be cool with that? You would just say it's ok, they ended on a good note, he's absolutely not fucking her, I'm ok with this??

And what if you decided to type us a "Dear Abby" and ask us, your brothers in arms, what we thought about this bullshit, after she brought her ass home pissy drunk yet again, and his number was the last one on her phone, and as you were finishing up the rant to AZ's finest - that mofo called again???

Like on that movie "Speed" - Whaddaya do...Whaddaya do?????

Just asking...
Old 01-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Team Owner

Received 601 Likes on 418 Posts
^^^^

I have found that a lot of times when someone says "EVERYTIME" it usually mean "More often than they are comfortable with." But that's just me. I think unless he actually asks her "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?" then he will never get a straight answer.

To answer your question, NO I would not be OK with my wife doing that. However, her keeping in touch with someone she dated would not bother me.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
^^^^

I have found that a lot of times when someone says "EVERYTIME" it usually mean "More often than they are comfortable with." But that's just me. I think unless he actually asks her "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?" then he will never get a straight answer.

To answer your question, NO I would not be OK with my wife doing that. However, her keeping in touch with someone she dated would not bother me.

She still calls me all the time..

Quick Reply: GF calling her ex