Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Getting tested...

Old 06-29-2004, 03:12 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,079 Likes on 2,696 Posts
Originally Posted by evilstorm
thats amazing, first useful thing i really learned on here. Was going to get tested next time i went to the doctor, too. Now i know i won't. Ill just wait till i show signs.
Don't be a fucking moron, just get yourself tested. In most cases, by the time you show signs its too late, and the damage is already done.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:27 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Now it's my turn to wait for the HIV test i have until next friday
Old 07-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by RaptorCLS
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS...I heard the visual and blood...WTF is this swab thing????? HOLY $HIT Batman....no freakin way......is there any reading crap on this on the net........
Men can have an symptomless chlamydia infection, usually not gonarrhea...Which is what they are testing for...FYI...More dangerous to women is the fact that so many men carry symptomless human papilloma virus (HPV) infections...a 100% known cause of cervical cancer....as far as we know there is no good way to test for this, yet...Ladies this what you should really be looking out for...If you want more info, just hollar at me...
Old 07-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
haha, if they're scared of the words, i hope they're scared of the consequences of not getting tested and being safe..

no, paps don't hurt, but they're not exactly comfortable.. that scrapey thing is horrid.. or whatever that's called that they collect cells with. it's bad enough when a guy bangs into it...
I'll say it...Pap smear...a good word if you are a guy and you enjoy sex and want your partner to survive it....the paddle as they call it and the brush remove the cells from the surface of the cervix and the inside of the cervix(respectively)...the cervix is sensitive and mobile...it is when it stretches that makes child birth so painful....problem is the cancers that grow there usually are not very painful...
Old 07-09-2004, 05:58 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
I'll say it...Pap smear...a good word if you are a guy and you enjoy sex and want your partner to survive it....the paddle as they call it and the brush remove the cells from the surface of the cervix and the inside of the cervix(respectively)...the cervix is sensitive and mobile...it is when it stretches that makes child birth so painful....problem is the cancers that grow there usually are not very painful...
what thee fuck are yoo?

amateur gyno?
Old 07-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Men can have an symptomless chlamydia infection, usually not gonarrhea...Which is what they are testing for...FYI...More dangerous to women is the fact that so many men carry symptomless human papilloma virus (HPV) infections...a 100% known cause of cervical cancer....as far as we know there is no good way to test for this, yet...Ladies this what you should really be looking out for...If you want more info, just hollar at me...
That is so true! That's why it's important for all us ladies to get a regular Pap test once a year. A Pap is really the only way to test for the HPV virus because it generally has no symptoms at all. The HPV virus will cause the cervical cells to become abnormal, and your test will pick that up. If you get an abnormal Pap the doc can see why exactly it was abnormal, and stop the cancer before it stars. Usually HPV causes a LSIL (Low-grade Squamous Intra-epithelial Lesion) which can develop into "high-grade" and so on. Yeah....some tests really suck, but look at the consequences that you are avoiding by early detection.

*Ok sorry....those damn anatomy classes are actually teaching me something!
Old 07-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sarlacc23
Is a necessary evil that we must all do, but god it SUCKS.

Sure, I can deal with a blood test and visual inspection.

BUT getting a fucking swab crammed in your cock is NOT FUN. shit burns......

All this crap when I already I'm clean. Just so my girl can have peace of mind, sigh the shit we go through...
there must be a reason why she distrusts you so much! you must have shown promiscuous tendencies in the past.

I never get tested myself. Monogamy! What a concept huh?
Old 07-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Masshole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by amisconception
what thee fuck are yoo?

amateur gyno?
He is a physician, I believe.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
and this is based on the assumption that all women tell the truth?
its called a hymen.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bulldog01
Yeah, I think I'll pass on that.

I just play it safe, instead of being so stupid.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Cause stock sux.

Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
^^^ that shit hurts! When I was a child I refused to pee and they shoved a catheter up my pisser....burned and hurt to walk for a few hours...:'(
Old 07-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Masshole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Got Rice?
In best Adam Sandler voice...NOOOOOOOOO!!