Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

getting mixed signals from a guy...

Old 10-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
ok ok here is what you do, alright...this is like you sort of making the first move but you're not.

Here pay attention to me.

Either go to his place or have him come to yours. Put on a movie, shut all the lights and sit on the couch. Start out sepearte from him...then mins into it if he doesn't make any kind of move just go lay near him, maybe on him or on his shoulder. If he doesn't make a move from that he is half a fag, don't talk to him again. more than likely he will hold you closer or something along those lines. Then take it from there.
What he said right there...even the thickest of guys (read: me) get this move.

Hey Tony...get that ass today. Its my "mark"(s) (if you want to call her that) birthday tonight. Last week fell through...while getting into it...she got sick from too much alcohol She's soooo gonna get it tonight.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
What he said right there...even the thickest of guys (read: me) get this move.

Hey Tony...get that ass today. Its my "mark"(s) (if you want to call her that) birthday tonight. Last week fell through...while getting into it...she got sick from too much alcohol She's soooo gonna get it tonight.

hahah thanks

I will be trying this weekend, she is so hot. She definitely is out of my league. I can just hear my wallet right now saying, "come on man, is the pussy really worth it"
IT IS! haha
Old 10-29-2004, 02:57 PM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I will admit it I am a wuss. 80-95% of girls have made the first move on me. It is normal. Just kiss him and it will be fine.

sidenote:

"gi joe was smimming under waahta and then the big brown shark came."

"can't climb up a flight of stairs but I bet she can climb the fuck out of a tree can't she guss"
Old 10-29-2004, 03:00 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by bent09
I will admit it I am a wuss. 80-95% of girls have made the first move on me. It is normal. Just kiss him and it will be fine.
80-95%? Are you afraid of rejection? I say move in for the kill when the time is right and if she rejects you, I bet everyone sees this coming...move on to the next girl!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:24 PM
horny =

Originally Posted by Batin Dean
80-95%? Are you afraid of rejection? I say move in for the kill when the time is right and if she rejects you, I bet everyone sees this coming...move on to the next girl!

I would say I am not afraid of rejection just kind of uncomfortable. I have to make sure the girl is not uncomfortable. I don't have to worry about it now that I got my girl thank god. Perfect example, actually she had to ask if it was ok to kiss me.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

I don't have to worry about it now that I got my girl thank god. Perfect example, actually she had to ask if it was ok to kiss me.

OK thats it, time to start acting shy and coy, cuz you shy dudes are getting some primo chicks. Looks like Diana King was right all those years ago when she made "Shy Guy".
Old 10-29-2004, 04:47 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by Waddy
OK thats it, time to start acting shy and coy, cuz you shy dudes are getting some primo chicks. Looks like Diana King was right all those years ago when she made "Shy Guy".
Don't turn on me now, playa. Confidence always was and always will be the way to get girls. Stick to your guns, Waddy. Stick it out for the pimps!
Old 10-29-2004, 04:52 PM

Don't turn on me now, playa. Confidence always was and always will be the way to get girls. Stick to your guns, Waddy. Stick it out for the pimps!
I forgot to add a smiley or something to that, c'mon Dean you know a tiger can't change its stripes and become a regular pussy!
Old 10-29-2004, 04:57 PM
horny =

I forgot to add a smiley or something to that, c'mon Dean you know a tiger can't change its stripes and become a regular pussy!

Thanks you the compliment. I would say I am a confident guy just not the first move type. Each playa has their own style for taming pussy. Nevermind I am whooped now
Old 10-29-2004, 05:44 PM

Thanks you the compliment. I would say I am a confident guy just not the first move type. Each playa has their own style for taming pussy. Nevermind I am whooped now

Hey I've seen your woman, no explanation necessary.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I gotta say, the golden rule is that if a guy pays any attention to a girl he wants to get in her pants. Unless he's gay.
Old 10-30-2004, 12:03 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

update :D

ohhh my goodness... i don't know how much more of this i can take!! i hung out with him again last nite... still nothing. it's driving me crazy cuz this guy is so cool and we get along really well. and he seems to really like hangin out with me... i don't think he'd be wanting to see me this often if he wasn't into me right?

when i was about to get in my car at the end of the nite, i finally kinda pounced on him & gave him a hug... i think it kinda surprised him, but i had to do something!! i'm hoping maybe that broke the ice a lil bit...

*sigh* i seriously feel like i'm in middle school again here...
Old 10-30-2004, 12:19 PM
Instructor

I'll have to agree with most of the other guys posts earlier.....

It looks like you're going to have to step out there and test him to see if he really likes you. He may be really dense when it comes to girls and relationships..... a lot of guys are.
Old 10-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Maybe he really likes you and is just afriad to mess it up.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Just tell him to come here...we'll tell him what he needs to know
Old 10-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Above n Beyond

Received 132 Likes on 50 Posts
why dont you talk to him about it.
Old 10-30-2004, 05:44 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by UNCTYPE-S
why dont you talk to him about it.
and say what exactly?

i thought about sayin something last nite, but i had no idea what i could even say without sounding silly...
Old 10-30-2004, 05:46 PM
Above n Beyond

silly or not, talk to him and get the truth out of him so your not "pouncing" on him, only to find out he just wants to be friends (for whatever reason) and u lookin weird.
Old 10-30-2004, 06:06 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by UNCTYPE-S
silly or not, talk to him and get the truth out of him so your not "pouncing" on him, only to find out he just wants to be friends (for whatever reason) and u lookin weird.
personally, i'd feel more weird "asking" him if he likes me... instead of just going along with it & waiting to see what happens next time... i don't think most guys would expect to have a "status check" conversation after only 3 dates.

and jeez, i only gave him a hug... if any guy thinks a hug is weird -- well that's just kinda dumb... most of my guy friends are very huggy, that's what i'm used to.

<-- haha i love that smiley
Old 10-30-2004, 06:24 PM
Race Director

You need a real man...but thats besides the point

Did you do the movie thing? If you did the movie thing and he didn't react he is way too much of a pansy to hang out with, no matter how cool you think he is.

You sound more and more like you want some action so just make a move already. No one here or that I know of will fault you for it.

Tell ya what ya do sweetie. next time you are hanging out run your hand up his legs and grab him by the balls, and say "Fuck the shit outta me"
Trust me he will not think anything weird of it, he might at first...but so what, he'll forget soon enough...plus that is so hot when a girl talks like that,

Eddie Murphy--> Think about it, do you want someone in bed to say "oh baby I want to make love to you" or would you rather have them grab the back of your head and say "Fuck the living shit out of me"
Old 10-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Go Noles!

so true.
Old 10-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Go Noles!

Eddie Murphy--> Think about it, do you want someone in bed to say "oh baby I want to make love to you" or would you rather have them grab the back of your head and say "Fuck the living shit out of me"
ohh i wanna try that one

oh, and if he doesn't do anything after a few dates, man.. he's stupid. honestly. i've seen pics of you around here, and you're cute, so you have nothing to worry about! there's always the next guy!

seriously, grab him and kiss him, and if it doesn't work, OH WELL! there's no point in wasting your time in someone if they aren't reciprocating feelings (which would be very weird of him not to considering all of your stories, but hey, it's possible i guess )

good luck. i say give him one more chance, and if it's a no-go, give him the boot.
Old 10-30-2004, 06:46 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Did you do the movie thing? If you did the movie thing and he didn't react he is way too much of a pansy to hang out with, no matter how cool you think he is.
no we were out for most of the nite, so i couldn't really try that.

Tell ya what ya do sweetie. next time you are hanging out run your hand up his legs and grab him by the balls, and say "Fuck the shit outta me"
Trust me he will not think anything weird of it, he might at first...but so what, he'll forget soon enough...plus that is so hot when a girl talks like that,
okay... umm... i kinda try to avoid makin guys think i'm a total slut... i don't necessarily WANT to fuck this guy right away ya know? all i want is to know if he likes me or not. i'm not askin for much here... i've been tryin to take it kinda slow w/most guys lately, but this is reeeally slow even by my standards!!
Old 10-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by mesmerize
no we were out for most of the nite, so i couldn't really try that.

okay... umm... i kinda try to avoid makin guys think i'm a total slut... i don't necessarily WANT to fuck this guy right away ya know? all i want is to know if he likes me or not. i'm not askin for much here... i've been tryin to take it kinda slow w/most guys lately, but this is reeeally slow even by my standards!!

I wasn't being serious...ya know

But umm, you would already have been past the slut thing...if you were to hook up (make the first move) with him now it was just be a turn on to him, and he'd know you like him and all. maybe it will give him more confidence for future "tasks"

All we need sometimes is that a little push, and most of us know how to get the job done from there.
Old 10-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Race Director

i've been tryin to take it kinda slow w/most guys lately, but this is reeeally slow even by my standards!!

Woah...someone has skeltons in her closet

Oh shit, a bone...where'd that come from.
^ From Raw
Old 10-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Okay, okay... You could ask one of your friends to ask one of his friends if he likes you or if he LIKES likes you but tell your friend to tell his friend that you don't LIKE like him unless he LIKE likes you and them if he does LIKE like you have your friend to tell his friend that you will meet him by the jungle gym during recess and then tell your friend you'll share your milk with him and maybe hold his hand but tell your friend to not tell his friend that you want to hold his hand.... Is this the kinda guy you want? Dude has to grow up and get some confidence.
Old 10-30-2004, 07:51 PM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by 65 Fury Convert
Okay, okay... You could ask one of your friends to ask one of his friends if he likes you or if he LIKES likes you but tell your friend to tell his friend that you don't LIKE like him unless he LIKE likes you and them if he does LIKE like you have your friend to tell his friend that you will meet him by the jungle gym during recess and then tell your friend you'll share your milk with him and maybe hold his hand but tell your friend to not tell his friend that you want to hold his hand.... Is this the kinda guy you want? Dude has to grow up and get some confidence.
"i like you, do you like me?"

check [__] YES or [__] NO
Old 10-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Old 10-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

There you go!!
Old 10-30-2004, 09:20 PM
Suzuka Master

ohhh my goodness... i don't know how much more of this i can take!! i hung out with him again last nite... still nothing. it's driving me crazy cuz this guy is so cool and we get along really well. and he seems to really like hangin out with me... i don't think he'd be wanting to see me this often if he wasn't into me right?

when i was about to get in my car at the end of the nite, i finally kinda pounced on him & grabbed his cock... i think it kinda surprised him, but i had to do something!! i'm hoping maybe that broke the ice a lil bit...

THAT is what you should have done.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:26 AM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha
Old 10-31-2004, 09:28 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

check [_X_] YES or [__] NO
Old 10-31-2004, 10:30 AM
Above n Beyond

Originally Posted by sasha
Originally Posted by mrsteve
or maybe hes gonna mess it up by being too shy to the girl and it will turn her off.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
ohh i wanna try that one
My address is 4719 Brookford Drive Apt. 1118, Houston TX 77042, gatecode is #1118, I'm on the third floor of building 11.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:42 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

another update :D

okay i FINALLY found out what's going on here... and it's about damn time too

we've still been hangin out a lot, and up until last nite he had still managed to completely avoid any physical contact with me whatsoever. yes i found it to be very weird, but he's so cool that i decided i wanted to hang out with him anyways, even if it was only gonna be as friends.

well yesterday we spent the whole day together, then went out last nite. at the end of the nite, we're back at his place... we start talkin and i kinda dropped a few hints that i was sorta confused by our whole situation. finally he said "well, it's complicated."

as it turns out, he has an ex who he seems to have very 'conflicted' feelings for... he acts like he's pretty sure he doesn't want to be with her now, but he wanted to hold off on doing anything with me until he was sure he was over her... so it wouldn't mess up our friendship & stuff. he said he really likes me a lot, so that was nice to hear.

in a way i was kinda relieved by this because at least now i know what's going on -- he's not emotionally repressed, he's not gay (haha), he doesn't hate me, he doesn't find me physically repulsive... YAY he just has ex issues, and that's not so bad cuz i think around 97% of the population has ex issues.

so we ended up messin around a lil bit... nothing serious, but it was so nice. i'm gonna try to stop overanalyzing this and just enjoy it... at least until he figures out what his whole situation is.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:54 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Kissed him, huh? Kissing is some pretty serious stuff if that's what the messing was. There are 2 billion men out there who could bang almost any girl they see, but they won't kiss them. Kissing is reserved for pretty girls only. If he kissed you, he finds you pretty.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:56 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Good, cuase if he somehow DID find you physically repulsive...he would definitely be gay.

Now go get 'em tiger...
Old 11-08-2004, 05:18 AM
Race Director

in a way thats good to know but a giant red flag would have started waving around in my head,

feelings for the ex that arent resolved is NEVER a good thing. but if youre just going to enjoy it for what it is then go for it =)
Old 11-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Revelation 3:15-17

My address is 4719 Brookford Drive Apt. 1118, Houston TX 77042, gatecode is #1118, I'm on the third floor of building 11.

Funny thing is, that you're serious.

Quote: supermegaglossy

ohh i wanna try that one

Well common down! 11972 SW 127AVE. Miami, FL 33187.

Quote: Mesmerize

" I want you, do you want me?"

check [_X_] YES REAL BAD or [__] NO I'M GAY!

Old 11-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Race Director

, keep us posted how everyone of your dates turns out,...with full details and pictures

Quick Reply: getting mixed signals from a guy...