Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Dr. Love-SICK is in the house.

Old 08-26-2003, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dr. Love-SICK is in the house.

I will answer all your questions about chics one at a time. Ladies feel free to ask as well. I guarentee my advice will help your situation, or u can curse me out here on the net.

Some free advice:
There are codes we live by. Don't break the codes and in the long run, you will be the man.
Watch out for Wankstas.
Appear as you want to be, you don't HAVE to be that person. But to HER, you must be that way.
Good girls LOVE bad guys. They want NOTHING from you but sex and to be involved with you. These chics are great for non-relationship sex.
When girls find out you are actually a good guy, they then want to marry you, be a girlfriend, and HOLD OUT LONGER.

Now go ask on...My office hours are now.
Old 08-26-2003, 04:58 PM
Pit Stop?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's my problem?

-Answer that and I'll give you a dollar.
Old 08-26-2003, 05:32 PM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

Originally posted by Minch00
What's my problem?

-Answer that and I'll give you a dollar.
your balls arent producing sperm yet.
Old 08-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Pit Stop?

Originally posted by RR32CLS

"...that was uncalled for."

~Fry, Futurama
Old 08-26-2003, 05:46 PM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

all in good fun
Old 08-26-2003, 08:40 PM
The hair says it all

ok lets say im hanging out with a girl and its cool and we're friends, go out to lunch every now and then

how do i go from that to sex?
Old 08-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by Python2121
ok lets say im hanging out with a girl and its cool and we're friends, go out to lunch every now and then

knock her out, tie her up, and have your way with her...your on the friends ladder...and wont ever get off
Old 08-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally posted by Python2121

by being nice 2 her, she thinks of u as long term material, not right now material

and thus is holding out on the sex...u need 2 make ur intentions clear and stop being shy...a few compliments but dont overdo them and make some moves on her
Old 08-27-2003, 01:13 AM
Safety Car

unsure...your avatar is so disturbing...cant decide whether to laugh my ass off...or become aroused... @_@
Old 08-27-2003, 01:25 AM
Advanced

just ask her on a serious date
Old 08-27-2003, 03:36 AM

What's my problem?
Dude, u got to try. Cause what will happen is your lives will go seperate ways and 5 years from now ya'll will meet and talk and she'll be like "I had a crush on you in HS" and you'll be like "ME TOO" and you'll feel like an idiot for being scared.
ok lets say im hanging out with a girl and its cool and we're friends, go out to lunch every now and then how do i go from that to sex?
Girls have a friend/fock response. WHen they meet you in 10 seconds they know if they will make u a friend of fock you. You became a friend. What you do is both of u go to a party or bar and try some TRUTH SERUM. Alcohol. See if she fesses up to anything.

Or be that SHOULDER she cries on, when the other man messes up, make your move. But this requires time and patience young one.....
Old 08-27-2003, 06:57 AM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Originally posted by bkknight369
unsure...your avatar is so disturbing...cant decide whether to laugh my ass off...or become aroused... @_@

hmm tough predicament there bkk, i say do whatever feels better

And I agree w/1sicklex, girls usually decide w/in a few hrs of getting 2 know you whether u will be a friend or a partner to them. If ur on the friend ladder, i'll be very difficult 2 climb on the other ladder, altho it is possible
Old 08-27-2003, 07:06 AM
Revving at 9K...

Sick, I got one for you...

I'm currently in a long term relationship... The girl thinks that we are going to get married... but I'm not even ready to think like that yet. Am I wrong to stay with her?? All my friends and families who knows me well, thinks that I'm a biatch for leading her on like that... But what I don't get is, whats wrong with just wanting to be with someone for the sake of being with them, but I just don't want to take the plung yet with this whole marriage thing??
Old 08-27-2003, 07:22 AM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

1sic,

if you dont mind, could u hit up this thread and leave some advice

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...hreadid=112229

thnks brotha
Old 08-27-2003, 11:57 AM
Safety Car

hehe 1sic...got any credentials? if so...make some money off of this
Old 08-27-2003, 12:17 PM

I'm currently in a long term relationship... The girl thinks that we are going to get married... but I'm not even ready to think like that yet. Am I wrong to stay with her?? All my friends and families who knows me well, thinks that I'm a biatch for leading her on like that... But what I don't get is, whats wrong with just wanting to be with someone for the sake of being with them, but I just don't want to take the plung yet with this whole marriage thing??
Ahhh, yes this is the Man vs Women miscoummunication thing. First off, don't lie about anything. Say things like "we are enjoying the moment". You are not wrong for anything ONCE you don't lie. If ya'll spend a lot of time together, she will think you love her etc but to you, you might just like her company (and head). If she's willing to wait, THAT IS ON HER. Many women can't and won't give you an ultimatum.

Yeah, she may be mad if ya'll don't get married but that should not scar the great times you ARE HAVING NOW!!!

Women think ahead to much, they need to appreciate now.

You are NOT wrong to stay with her. But don't verbally lie. PIMPS, don't have to lie, Players do.
Old 08-27-2003, 12:19 PM

hehe 1sic...got any credentials? if so...make some money off of this
Young VIto, voice of the young people. That is why I hook up so many multi-car meets. Credentials? Like girls I've boned?
Old 08-27-2003, 05:12 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Old 08-27-2003, 05:30 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Originally posted by RR32CLS
Old 08-27-2003, 07:22 PM
The hair says it all

im not on the friends ladder, i found that out tonight
Old 08-27-2003, 08:09 PM
The hair says it all

Need Dr-slick's help fast

ok i got a date with this chick tomarrow night after i get off of work, but her aunt is awol (dunno exactly why shes not there) so this girl has to go help with the kids so she has to go home early-ish.

ok i know this isn't a bs excuse cause i was at her house to drop something off and her mom explained that that was the resason why there were kids there (yeah i ran into her mom, who liked me)

so im gonna drop her off after dinner, how do i go in for the hookup (which will probably in the car) when i drop her off?
Old 08-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Intermediate

i have a question for dr love

alright my boyfriend of 2 yrs is going to college soon.. not far away at all, but i dont give a shit it's still college. he says hes not gonna cheat, what are the chances of that actually happening? im a senior in hs.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:03 PM
Who am I?

even i know this... he will cheat
no doubt about it
Old 08-28-2003, 06:05 AM
Masshole

Re: i have a question for dr love

Originally posted by iliketospeed
alright my boyfriend of 2 yrs is going to college soon.. not far away at all, but i dont give a shit it's still college. he says hes not gonna cheat, what are the chances of that actually happening? im a senior in hs.
Oooofff!!
Old 08-28-2003, 06:55 AM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
I'm going to merge Python's post in here...
Old 08-28-2003, 07:05 AM
The hair says it all

thanks scrib...i was wondering where it went , but its better off here
Old 08-28-2003, 07:48 AM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
btw, do any of you know who iliketospeed's boyfriend is????? heh, i hope he reads this.........cuz then you will know soon enogh
Old 08-28-2003, 08:02 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Re: i have a question for dr love

Originally posted by iliketospeed
tell him not to hang out with me.

i'm kidding.... it doesnt matter what environment he's in. if a guy is a cheater, hes a cheater. simple as that. i've know dudes :cough: Fotis :cough: who wont touch a girl even if shes outrageously hot cuz they have SOs
I've also know married men who continue to go out on their "guys night out" and their main objective is pickin girls up.
Old 08-28-2003, 08:04 AM
Moderator Alumnus

oh yeah... and it all comes down to trust. if u dont trust him from the get-go, why should he be good? You wont believe anything he says anyway. If he knows u trust him, he should have the respectability to awknowledge that and keep his pants on...
Old 08-28-2003, 09:06 AM

YuppieCL whatever to u scrub. AND GET YOUR OWN THREAD.
ok i got a date with this chick tomarrow night after i get off of work, but her aunt is awol (dunno exactly why shes not there) so this girl has to go help with the kids so she has to go home early-ish.
The hookup? What R U talking about? I am not sure. YOu want to hit? I doubt anything would happen, b/c EVEN if the girl wanted too, with her Aunt, Mom, and kids around, she will think if anything happens, you will think she is a whore and easy.

Sorry. Better luck next time.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:07 AM

alright my boyfriend of 2 yrs is going to college soon.. not far away at all, but i dont give a shit it's still college
This happens to lots of people. 2 things- one, he is gonna be around A LOT more chics and temptation is too great, especially if people around him are doing the same thing.

How far? Cause DISTANCE kills young relationships. Many stay together but both people are cheating.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:11 AM
The hair says it all

nm about my post, we're going to my house first, i can figure it out from there
Old 08-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Revving at 9K...

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Ahhh, yes this is the Man vs Women miscoummunication thing. First off, don't lie about anything. Say things like "we are enjoying the moment". You are not wrong for anything ONCE you don't lie. If ya'll spend a lot of time together, she will think you love her etc but to you, you might just like her company (and head). If she's willing to wait, THAT IS ON HER. Many women can't and won't give you an ultimatum.

Yeah, she may be mad if ya'll don't get married but that should not scar the great times you ARE HAVING NOW!!!

Women think ahead to much, they need to appreciate now.

You are NOT wrong to stay with her. But don't verbally lie. PIMPS, don't have to lie, Players do.
Well, I for sure don't lie about anything. I always tell her that I'm not ready to even think about marriage yet. Therefore when the date comes, when I'm ready, I will let her know. In the mean time, nothing wrong with wanting to be with someone for the sake of being with them.

The major problem is that in today's society people seems to have this notion of thinking that if a girl stays with me for over 2 years, I better damn well married her, otherwise I've wasted her time... I mean.. what's up with that!!

Anyway, thanks for the input lex... I feel better about not being the only asshole on the planet, because I know others thinks the same way.
Old 08-28-2003, 12:22 PM

The major problem is that in today's society people seems to have this notion of thinking that if a girl stays with me for over 2 years, I better damn well married her, otherwise I've wasted her time... I mean.. what's up with that
Well women still feel pressure to get married, if they don't many feel they have failed.
Anyway, thanks for the input lex... I feel better about not being the only asshole on the planet, because I know others thinks the same way.
No problemo.
Old 08-28-2003, 12:25 PM
Safety Car

Well women still feel pressure to get married, if they don't many feel they have failed.
thats true isnt it..isnt there a stat like a women over 30 has a better chance to get hit by lightining than get married or something? some parts of american society suck
Old 08-28-2003, 09:04 PM
Intermediate

How far? Cause DISTANCE kills young relationships. Many stay together but both people are cheating.
He's not going any further away than he lives now, about 15-20 minutes -just down another road. It wouldnt be the distance that kills us, but lack of male self control. I'm not the cheating type, at all... I wouldnt be able to take knowing I'm a lying scumbag. I dont think he's really lookin to cheat, we're both pretty happy after 2 years, its just that damn temptation.. I'm hopin the high percentage of girls with STDs scares him a little haha

Thanks for the input, I was dreading checking back. I thought your response would be something like, "ARE U INSANE OF COURSE HES GOING TO CHEAT U STUPID GIRL. " I like your high level of "professionalism" haha
Old 08-28-2003, 09:07 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by TypeSAddict
btw, do any of you know who iliketospeed's boyfriend is????? heh, i hope he reads this.........cuz then you will know soon enogh
shh he is on here haha im hoping he doesnt see this + will forget i sometimes post on here...so if he happens to be drunk one nite + feel like bragging, he'll write it here...thats wishful thinkin though
Old 08-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Intermediate

Re: Re: i have a question for dr love

Originally posted by YuppieCL
tell him not to hang out with me.

i'm kidding.... it doesnt matter what environment he's in. if a guy is a cheater, hes a cheater. simple as that. i've know dudes :cough: Fotis :cough: who wont touch a girl even if shes outrageously hot cuz they have SOs
I've also know married men who continue to go out on their "guys night out" and their main objective is pickin girls up.
aw, u actually made me feel a little better. i guess you're kinda right... if he wanted to cheat, he would right now.. but still, it is different because the temptation is so much stronger when everyone else is out there hookin up everynite. he can still hook up, just only with me! theres not much to complain about about that... at least he knows im std free haha
seriously, thanks. i hope you're not bullshittin
Old 08-28-2003, 10:46 PM

thats true isnt it..isnt there a stat like a women over 30 has a better chance to get hit by lightining than get married or something? some parts of american society suck
Well I dunno about all that but the chances are slimmer.
Thanks for the input, I was dreading checking back. I thought your response would be something like, "ARE U INSANE OF COURSE HES GOING TO CHEAT U STUPID GIRL. " I like your high level of "professionalism" haha
Glad I can help. I am not saying he WILL cheat. There is a chance he'll be a good guy too. But college is rough. I mean, this is the most sexually active time of people's lives. Most people try 1sts in college (anal, head, 3-somes etc). It's pretty freaky.

If you really want to keep him, talk to him and explain you love him and you KNOW there will be much temptation out there but think of ME first before you do it.

Listen to the song by Donell Jones "Where I wanna be" and you will see the man's perspective.
Old 08-29-2003, 10:24 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by TypeSAddict
Red Nj-s

Quick Reply: Dr. Love-SICK is in the house.