Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her

Old 05-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her

OK here is the back story:

There's a girl, lets call her Vicki. I met Vicki like 6 years ago when she was in college at UT in Austin, I thought she was cute but she seemed to be more interested in my boy and back then I wasn't exactly the most confident dude so I never made a move. Nothing ever happened with my boy and they became platonic friends.

2.5 years ago Vicki graduates and gets a job in Houston. About 6 months after she moves to Houston one night my boy (same one from 6 years ago) comes to pick me up for a club night, I get in the car and guess who is in the front seat, Vicki. Apparently she doesn't know anybody in Houston but him and she's been bored so he invited her out with us that night. We go out have fun, I find out that Vicki and I have a lot in common and that she liked me too 6 years ago when we first met but she was too shy to let me know. We end up kissing..........BUT......at that time I was in the beginning stages of my relationship that I just ended. So Vicki and I decided we wouldn't pursue anything. I go on to have 1 year 11 month relationship with my girlfriend Nicole.

I run into Vicki at a Superbowl party we talk the attraction is still there, but we are now both in relationships. I break up with Nicole at the beginning of March, and then I hear from my boy that she broke up with her boyfriend in April. My boy has been itching to set us up since that night 2 years ago when we kissed and now he has his chance since we are both single. So last night he ambushes me again, "Yo lets go have some pre-birthday drinks after work"....right.....turns out to be a double date with him, his girlfriend and me, Vicki. We end up at club later in the night and have fun. Vicki and my boys girl get up on the bar and start dancing, Vicki was wearing a skirt so I pretended to look up her skirt (remember this because it comes into play later), when she gets down I start messing with her a say I saw her panties, she says "what color?" and with a completely lucky guess I say "red" (she was wearing a red/white top so I figured she would co-ordinate), then she says what type and I tell her I just guess lucky i never saw them. Anyway we leave and drop of myboy and his girl.

When we get home Vicki gives me a hug and wishes me happy birthday then we start kissing. She whispers in my ear "Can you tell what type of panties I'm wearing now?" I was cupping her ass with my hands but she was wearing a jean skirt so I couldn't feel panties lines, so i saw "No". So she says, "well you can feel if you wanna find out". So I hike up her skirt and start feeling bare ass and panties and they are all nice and lacy, bikini cut, but thats beside the point, the point is Vicki has a fantastic ass! Anyway we kiss some more and she invites to come chill by the pool with her on Sunday.

Here is my dilemma:

-I like Vicki, I think she would make a great girlfriend.
-But she just got out of a relationship and so did I, it would be too hasty for us to eneter into a relationship with each other.
-For me Vicki isn't a casual sex girl, meaning I couldn't just have sex with her for a few months and move on, she is too sweet for that.
-If I pursue her I feel one of two things will happen:

1. We will hang out and have sex and do all the things people who date do, but then she will end up wanting a relationship and I won't and she'll feel used and hurt. And I don't want to hurt her so soon after her breakup, and I also just don't want to have to deal with breaking another chicks heart.

2. We will end up in a relationship too soon for both of us and eventually we will break-up and somebody will get hurt pretty badly. And the relationship she just ended seemed to have hurt her pretty bad, an the relationship I just ended I hurt that girl pretty badly. It would be nice at first but with our tracks records it could get ugly if we move into it too fast.

So what do I do?

Cliff Notes:

Met a girl named Vicki a long time ago liked her and did nothing. Couple years ago we hooked up but I was starting a relationship with another girl. I ended my relationship and Vicki just ended hers. We went out last night and hooked up again, but I feel she is strictly g/f material not just fuck buddy. But I also feel like it's too soon for both of us to go into another relationship. I like her and i want to hang out with her, but i don't want to hurt her and I don't want it to end up in a relationship anytime soon.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:18 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,079 Likes on 2,696 Posts
you two should talk, and you should express these concerns to her and not us.

That is what you should. You care that much for her, then comminucate with her.
Old 05-22-2004, 06:28 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
good story :wackit:

haha j/k

man she sounds cool. work it
Old 05-22-2004, 06:43 PM
EVO IX MR

It sounds like you like her but you do not love her and do not want any more than frienship and/or sex. Most people have no heart and would just lead her on and toss it aside, so I applaud you for having a conscience.
My advice to you my friend is don't be a wuss, don't feel bad that you do not love her or never will. Just come straight out and let he know what the deal is. You think she is cool, special, and madly attractive but you don't want a realationship. If you DON'T tell her and end up leading her on, you WILL be manipulating her and THAT will break her heart. If you tell her straight she might be a little hurt at first, but she will have to respect your honesty, and you if you play your cards right you may get to romp around no strings attached!
Old 05-22-2004, 07:14 PM
The hair says it all

Originally posted by 2003type-s6
It sounds like you like her but you do not love her and do not want any more than frienship and/or sex. Most people have no heart and would just lead her on and toss it aside, so I applaud you for having a conscience.
My advice to you my friend is don't be a wuss, don't feel bad that you do not love her or never will. Just come straight out and let he know what the deal is. You think she is cool, special, and madly attractive but you don't want a realationship. If you DON'T tell her and end up leading her on, you WILL be manipulating her and THAT will break her heart. If you tell her straight she might be a little hurt at first, but she will have to respect your honesty, and you if you play your cards right you may get to romp around no strings attached!
Old 05-22-2004, 11:39 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 05-23-2004, 12:22 AM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
give it to her mang
Old 05-23-2004, 12:38 AM

Originally posted by 2003type-s6
Of course I don't love her, I met her 6 years ago but we have only seen each other sporadically since then. i would say we have seen each other 10 times in those 6 years.

Apart from that though you give some good advice.

For the record I am not being a wuss, we went out Friday night and I am seeing her Sunday afternoon, I just kinda wanted to get some other peoples views on how to proceed between now and then.

Thanks fellas.
Old 05-23-2004, 01:16 AM
Banned

Re: Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her

Originally posted by Waddy
OK here is the back story:

There's a girl, lets call her Vicki.
is vicki white? if so, you've started again with your lust for vanilla.
Old 05-23-2004, 01:20 AM
The Third Ball

Re: Re: Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her

Originally posted by ciloh@euqroT
is vicki white? if so, you've started again with your lust for vanilla.
jealous? who gives a fuck what color/ethnicty girls he goes for. Let him stick his dick where he wants and you keep to jerking off in your parents house.
Old 05-23-2004, 01:42 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her

Originally posted by sarlacc23
jealous? who gives a fuck what color/ethnicty girls he goes for. Let him stick his dick where he wants and you keep to jerking off in your parents house.
the boys got J U N G L E F E V A!!! :P :pfawk:
Old 05-23-2004, 02:14 AM

Actually she's half black/half hispanic, didn't you see the part about her having a fantastic ass, she couldn't be white .

BTW, you got a real problem with me dating white girls don't you?
Old 05-23-2004, 11:27 AM
EVO IX MR

For the record I am not being a wuss.
That's not what I meant, I meant that you shouldn't feel bad to tell her how you really feel.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:23 PM
///M POWER

damn we need piics of this chick...
sounds like a dime
Old 05-23-2004, 03:39 PM
Banned

Actually she's half black/half hispanic, didn't you see the part about her having a fantastic ass, she couldn't be white .
BTW, you got a real problem with me dating white girls don't you?
black men are the only ones that go for women outside their race in such large numbers. like 60-70% or something. black women on the other hand stay loyal. wired isn't it?
Old 05-23-2004, 06:07 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
black men are the only ones that go for women outside their race in such large numbers. like 60-70% or something. black women on the other hand stay loyal. wired isn't it?
stay loyal ?

as if dating outside of your "race" is disloyal?
Old 05-23-2004, 07:02 PM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Waddy,

Go with what works, let her know what it is, and then she can decide from there, like the others said. She is an adult, and will probably respect you for it later.

Torquey...:noob: there is no "loyalty" in dating, attractive people are so, regardless of color. I date what looks good to me, and I have seen women of all races that look good to me.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:41 AM

So you did a survey or what? 60-70% are bogus numbers you pulled out of your racist ass.

Can we get this cunt banned again? Who do I need to speak to?
Old 05-24-2004, 09:41 AM

Originally posted by darrinb
sounds like a dime
She is, I'll work on getting pics.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:40 AM
minibike wheelie king ;-)

What's up Waddy? So did she get into her birthday suit for ya j/k? So did you talk to her yet about how your feeling? keep us posted, and hurry up w/ da pics!
Old 05-24-2004, 02:20 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read! This and the fact that you have "da hood" under where you are from makes you sound like a 15 year old racist punk. This probably explains why you been banned so much!

Waddy, I say talk to her and let her know how you feel. It sounds like you are feeling her but don't want a relationship right now. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh and black/hispanic mix is hot!
Old 05-24-2004, 03:19 PM

Originally posted by Gixxster
What's up Waddy? So did she get into her birthday suit for ya j/k? So did you talk to her yet about how your feeling? keep us posted, and hurry up w/ da pics!
Didn't get a chance to really do anything, when I went to go hang with her I was expecting it to be a quiet day at the pool, or at least just me and her. But it turned out to be a full fledged pool party, and we were having so much fun i didn't want to bring the mood down.

I'm gonna see if she wants to go see "the Day After Tomorrow" and talk to her then.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:17 PM
Banned

So you did a survey or what? 60-70% are bogus numbers you pulled out of your racist ass.
society will be your judge and jury. gotta love the stares. oh, and I can't wait for you to get owned when your kids come home crying because the other kids called them a "halfie", and no one wants to play with them. Have fun telling them that they are special because they are black-white.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:37 PM
PcH
über dork

Re: Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her

Cliff Notes:

Met a girl named Vicki a long time ago liked her and did nothing. Couple years ago we hooked up but I was starting a relationship with another girl. I ended my relationship and Vicki just ended hers. We went out last night and hooked up again, but I feel she is strictly g/f material not just fuck buddy. But I also feel like it's too soon for both of us to go into another relationship. I like her and i want to hang out with her, but i don't want to hurt her and I don't want it to end up in a relationship anytime soon. [/B]
Here's my champion opinion based on your Cliff Notes.

If the sex is good and she's having a ball (or two ), then ride her out. Invite your ex too for some . They (the two ladies) will go once they see the magic stick.

Keep it real and holla at 'cha boi! Shoutout to my jigga The Punisher.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:48 PM
Homeless

Originally posted by soopa
man she sounds cool. work it
Yeah. You're thinking too much about this. Just do it!

Take it from an old man of 30, don't let that girl pass you by.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Homeless

Can we get this cunt banned again? Who do I need to speak to?
Speak to torqueholic, he can help you.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:07 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
society will be your judge and jury. gotta love the stares. oh, and I can't wait for you to get owned when your kids come home crying because the other kids called them a "halfie", and no one wants to play with them. Have fun telling them that they are special because they are black-white.
i say some stupid shit.

but not this stupid.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:48 PM
The Third Ball

Originally posted by ferizzo
This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read! This and the fact that you have "da hood" under where you are from makes you sound like a 15 year old racist punk. This probably explains why you been banned so much!
He IS some punk kid, and no where near from "da hood"

This dumb joke of a "person" is the same kid that used to try and list his parents 03 TL as his personal car along with his 03 accord, THAT mommy and daddy bought. The same he wouldnt shut the fuck up about and defended it to Nth of getting banned god knows how many times. This kid doesnt have a half a brain to know whats he talking about half the time.

So, Hitler youth...I mean Torque, are you saying asians can only be with asians, whites with whites, blacks with blacks, indians with indians, hispanics with hispanics and so on and so forth. Why don't get your first kiss from a girl before you start harping on peoples personal preferences towards race. Cause you know what, it aint your place to say shit. you are not judge, jury or anything else that decides who likes who, or fucks who.

So quit trying to be Spike Lee or MLK or Der Furher. Cause you have no real point to make, you have no real background to speak from, and you have nothing to base your "opinions" on. I could give a fuck if your black, cause you're acting like a blonde haired blue eyed cunt of an arayan right now.

Quit being so fucking ignorant, go get yourself a hooker of some random nationality, lose your virginity, and fucking grow up already.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:46 PM
Banned

He IS some punk kid, and no where near from "da hood"

This dumb joke of a "person" is the same kid that used to try and list his parents 03 TL as his personal car along with his 03 accord, THAT mommy and daddy bought. The same he wouldnt shut the fuck up about and defended it to Nth of getting banned god knows how many times. This kid doesnt have a half a brain to know whats he talking about half the time.

So, Hitler youth...I mean Torque, are you saying asians can only be with asians, whites with whites, blacks with blacks, indians with indians, hispanics with hispanics and so on and so forth. Why don't get your first kiss from a girl before you start harping on peoples personal preferences towards race. Cause you know what, it aint your place to say shit. you are not judge, jury or anything else that decides who likes who, or fucks who.

So quit trying to be Spike Lee or MLK or Der Furher. Cause you have no real point to make, you have no real background to speak from, and you have nothing to base your "opinions" on. I could give a fuck if your black, cause you're acting like a blonde haired blue eyed cunt of an arayan right now.

Quit being so fucking ignorant, go get yourself a hooker of some random nationality, lose your virginity, and fucking grow up already.
geez, did we get under your skin or what? :P well let me explain myself. I'm playing devils advocate. The ramblings section of this forum has been the brunt of the most racist postings the internet has seen in a while. Even moderators get in on the nI**er bashing around here. Now I've always theorized that it was due to one of two things

a. people on this site are just that damn racist -or-
b. people are trying to stop others from bringing up racism because they are sick and tired of hearing about it/want to pretend that it doesn't exist anymore. So in order to show others how dumb their crys against racism is, they go out of their way to be overty racist, as if to shock them out of bringing up the topic.

now b was what I have suspected is going on for a while, so I decided to try an experiment. Bash the living crap out of waddy(a guy who left himself wide open by disclosing his race, and prasing young white "C.UNTs" as he would so emaculately put it. If people on here are truely racist, then they will join me and bash him, if they are not then they will bash me. They have for the most part bashed me, but this leaves me with a new dilema:
did they bash me because:

a. they are not racist.

b. they are racist, but because "torquie" anoys them so much, they are forced to take the opposite side of all his arguements, and are thus forced to bash his "racist" views.

Old 05-24-2004, 10:54 PM
The Third Ball

You are truly an idiot.

How you've managed to go this long without your recurrent them of banning is beyond me. But I am sure as hell ready to see it begin again.

You need to apologize to Waddy, and then you need to just shut the fuck up.

Test test my ass you juvenile fuckstick.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:49 AM
Race Director

you're acting like a blonde haired blue eyed cunt of an arayan right now.

you got something against us blonde hair blue eye people?!?!?!?!

bring it on punk!
Old 05-25-2004, 11:34 AM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Yeah that's it Torque, you are just here trying to prove that we are racist, and you are an altruistic person exposing us for what we are?

God, I curse the day that your father fucked his sister, and punished the world with your existence. I hope a camel impregnates your daughter, should you ever get a girl to look at you without wretching in disgust, and procreate. Although, I would rather you castrate yourself right now, and get your family to agree, just like Hitler's male relatives/descendants agreed not to procreate.

sarlacc... Der Furher
Old 05-25-2004, 03:15 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Re: Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her

Originally posted by PcH
Here's my champion opinion based on your Cliff Notes.

If the sex is good and she's having a ball (or two ), then ride her out. Invite your ex too for some . They (the two ladies) will go once they see the magic stick.

Keep it real and holla at 'cha boi! Shoutout to my jigga The Punisher.
weak wannabe Punisher!
Old 06-09-2004, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by darrinb
sounds like a dime
Here's a pic as promised.

In white on the right.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:11 AM

Oh by the way we have talked, and she admits that she is still not over her ex, and she is not ready for a relationship. She wants to take things slow and see where it leads. I am fine with that, the ex thing scares me a bit since she is basically saying she could go back to him, but hey a couple weeks ago I was worried that I would hurt her by not wanting a relationship, so it's only fair that I have a little uncertainty in where we are going as well.
Old 06-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

dang waddy,
u get pics with some of the hottest black women....
Old 06-09-2004, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zapata
dang waddy,
u get pics with some of the hottest black women....
Glad you can appreciate them, most online forum lurkers only want to see white chicks.
Old 06-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Masshole

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
you got something against us blonde hair blue eye people?!?!?!?!

bring it on punk!
Yeah, bring it bitch!
Old 06-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Waddy
Glad you can appreciate them, most online forum lurkers only want to see white chicks.

the one on the left is really beautiful
Old 06-13-2004, 07:25 PM
drop em like its hot

dude, what u waitin for? go for it man. u been feelin her after 6 years of first meeting her. its a no brainer for me

Quick Reply: Don't want to hurt her, but want to be with her