Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…
View Poll Results: Do women enjoy giving BJs?
I'm a man - and I think they really do enjoy it
46.84%
I'm a man - and I think they don't really like it, but do it as a favour or obligation
47.47%
I'm a woman - and I think most women enjoy it
3.80%
I'm a woman - and I think most women think it's a chore
1.90%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Do women actually enjoy giving BJs?

Old 07-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Count Dracura
Well, us jews, generally aren't taught from a young age to be ashamed of our bodies or of sex. Sex before marriage isn't a sin, and truthfully i had never heard the masterbation rule although i'm not orthodox or even a practicing jew anymore.

So basically yes, thats one reason that jew poon, is good poon. I'd still like to end up with a jewish girl someday. Not really religious, just someone who was raised jewish.

But in response to the OP, i've had some girls that swear they love it and some that didn't care much either way. The ones who love it say that they just like to see me enjoying it... which is really the only reason i'd go down yonder. I don't hate giving a girl head, but it's not excactly my favorite thing to do.
Well with Jewish girls' tendency to have sizeable bushes, I like to practice beforehand by opening up a Where's Waldo and then go into my backyard with a machete and chop down tall grass. The only women to rival the Jewish bush was the Italian bush. Damn Europeans and their no shaving...
Old 07-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
Is that why Jewish girls are so free with the poon in college? Very true. If it weren't for them, I don't know what I'd have done.
Excluding the crazy bible thumpers, ALL girls are free with the poon in college.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Corpretty

Well with Jewish girls' tendency to have sizeable bushes, I like to practice beforehand by opening up a Where's Waldo and then go into my backyard with a machete and chop down tall grass. The only women to rival the Jewish bush was the Italian bush. Damn Europeans and their no shaving...

I haven't been with a jewish girl since 3rd base entered into the equation so i'll have to take your word for it. But anything more than a well-kept landing strip is too much these days. ESPECIALLY if she thinks going down on her is going to be an option.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Speaking of bushy countries, wanna share their experiences? I think American women are the most shaved of any country. I've been with girls from different countries, born and raised, and most of the countries outside of the US don't seem to shave or trim down under. Most are all naturale. Maybe that's part of my growing dislike of going down...
Old 07-30-2005, 02:02 AM
Pit Stop?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fuck if I know........
Old 07-30-2005, 02:59 AM
sumbdy gettin used 2nite!

Speaking of bushy countries, wanna share their experiences? I think American women are the most shaved of any country. I've been with girls from different countries, born and raised, and most of the countries outside of the US don't seem to shave or trim down under. Most are all naturale. Maybe that's part of my growing dislike of going down...
People in the US are heavily influenced by what others think, but also less influenced by previous generations. and very self-conscious too.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by GTKrockeTT
considering i wake up to it at least once or twice a week, i'd say my wife likes sausage and milk for breakfast.

hahahaha you found urself a keeper.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shoofin
It's ok....As much as I enjoyed the past, that's all it is. I'm used to fellatio-less sex, so it's not really a problem..We find other ways in foreplay.

Well as long as you dont go down on her...
Old 08-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

It's ok....As much as I enjoyed the past, that's all it is. I'm used to fellatio-less sex, so it's not really a problem..We find other ways in foreplay.
Sounds like it sucks to be you.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Can I say YES!!!! again?
Old 08-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

I say kill Anotomy Professors for telling our girls these lies...

BTW: my wife just passed her anotomy class... So hommie... you aren't alone on this one...

For the single guys out there... here's a tip...

1. DON'T Let your girl take Anotomy Classes...
2. Don't get married so soon...

With that...
Old 08-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Well, us jews, generally aren't taught from a young age to be ashamed of our bodies or of sex. Sex before marriage isn't a sin, and truthfully i had never heard the masterbation rule although i'm not orthodox or even a practicing jew anymore.
What are you smoking? The Jewish religion doesn't approve of pre-marital sex. The bible does say "be fruitful and multiply", but not before marriage. I don't think the ultra religious people have so many kids because they enjoy sex, I think it's more about the multiplication thing. Now that I think about it, there isn't a single religion that I know of that approves of pre-marital sex.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by btsilver
Well as long as you dont go down on her...
of course not! She wouldn't allow it...
Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
After last night I am going have to say "Yes" again!
Old 08-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Corpretty

What are you smoking? The Jewish religion doesn't approve of pre-marital sex. The bible does say "be fruitful and multiply", but not before marriage. I don't think the ultra religious people have so many kids because they enjoy sex, I think it's more about the multiplication thing. Now that I think about it, there isn't a single religion that I know of that approves of pre-marital sex.
Well, to be totally honest i haven't been religiously involved since my bar-mitzvah at age 13. They don't talk much about pre-marital sex before then. So even though i didn't say that the jewish religion "approves" of it per se, i never heard anything saying specifically that it was a sin. But my parents are Reconstructionist Jews, which pretty much means you make it up as you go. And since they were never against pre-marital sex, i'm sure as hell not going to be.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

So even though i didn't say that the jewish religion "approves" of it per se, i never heard anything saying specifically that it was a sin.

The Torah <Bible> commands us to marry before we engage in sexual relations.
Sexual , when done properly, is a holy act. Marriage means inviting G-d into the relationship. Pre-marital sex reduces a holy act into a base, animalistic desire.

Take a look at Deuteronomy 24:1, which says that it is a prohibition which is inferred from a positive commandment. The Torah <Bible> says "If a man marries a woman and is intimate with her." This is the mitzvah <deed> of marrying a woman before living with her. Pre-marital sex is a violation of this mitzvah<deed>.
It also mentions the purity of a male and female before marriage in Deuteronomy 23:18 and 19.

Gawd I'm such a hypocrite
Old 08-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Team Anthracite Member

My advice - keep religion out of it. you only live once and to deprive yourself of anything because it is written in a book or preached to you is foolish. Enjoy life. Nothing beats a good BJ - specially cruising down the highway, or waking up to one. And nothing beats returning the favor to her. I too hear complaints from my black friends that say they don't like to dive - why not?? to the guy who is 28 and has the anatomy major - sorry to hear...that would not be acceptable. could live with it not being completed the way it should, but none at all? WTF.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
depends from girl to girl.

i like the ones that like to give. because i love to reciprocate.