Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Do woman really like those big muscle guys?

Old 07-18-2005, 04:41 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Just stay in reasonable shape, dress decently in your own style, be friendly and have something interesting to say. Yet be yourself. No one likes a fraud.
Well said.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:51 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Response to some of the replies...Funny you always hear that looks aren't that important to woman but what is the first thing they ask "Is he hot" when a woman talks about a guy or when they are trying to fix them up with someone. Girls scream for George Clooney, not so much for George Costanza. But then again there is Pauly Shore....aye yi yi woman are confusing

As for Vin Diesel....I don't get what woman see in that guy unless it is the primitive cro magnum man biological drive kicking in. I think if I was a girl I would go for a Will Farrel he looked pretty handsome in Bewitched and funny as shit too. :theghey:
Old 07-18-2005, 07:58 AM
Go Noles!

who the hell am i trying to kid? of course he has to be good-looking or he ain't getting a second glance.

first comes physical attraction, then all the emotional and intellectual stuff. however, if there is no intellectual connection, he gets the boot too.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:59 AM
Interesting. Interesting.

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey E-man. No worries, mate. With your user name, you are already attractive to me.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:01 AM
Luke 1:37

Originally Posted by Elephantman_nosefacehead
Response to some of the replies...Funny you always hear that looks aren't that important to woman but what is the first thing they ask "Is he hot" when a woman talks about a guy or when they are trying to fix them up with someone. Girls scream for George Clooney, not so much for George Costanza. But then again there is Pauly Shore....aye yi yi woman are confusing

As for Vin Diesel....I don't get what woman see in that guy unless it is the primitive cro magnum man biological drive kicking in. I think if I was a girl I would go for a Will Farrel he looked pretty handsome in Bewitched and funny as shit too. :theghey:
I hear you man. In the perfect world, looks wouldn't matter but people who think that way needs to come back to reality. IMO, girls want the total package, looks, personality, money. If you want the foot in the door, you better be decent looking or have girl friends who will talk highly of you to their girl friends.

Bodywise though, you pretty much meet people with your shirt on, so I think you should be ok with having an ok body, but you better be somewhat good looking and a great personality.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Racer

I do think woman have a wider variance of what is good looking then men. Have you ever been out with some girls and some ordinary or silly looking guy(at least to me) comes by and they get all goo goo eyed?
Old 07-18-2005, 08:21 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout

Im out of shape and have a great girl.

Girls dont care about physical looks as much as guys do. Thats why you always see hot chicks with ugly guys.

really? I might have a chance with Nina then.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:22 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by wstevens
Hey E-man. No worries, mate. With your user name, you are already attractive to me.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:22 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by wstevens
Sung (rapped?) by Newcleus.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by Elephantman_nosefacehead

Will Farrel?

He's got the funny part down...that's about it.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Race Director

Originally Posted by wsklar
You have a 6-8 inch dick???

Old 07-18-2005, 12:48 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm a fat fuck, and in college i had no problems getting laid with hot ass I mean if i was obese then maybe i wouldnt get laid, but it's all about looks. The girls may see a guy and be like "he's hot." But when they talk to him and try and hang out with him, he may be a moron. This holds true for anyone, not just muscle bound jocks. I know plenty of fat asses that are with hot chicks, and i know plenty of muscle guys with hot chicks as well.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by bigman
But when they talk to him and try and hang out with him, he may be a moron.
Actually I've seen lots of morons who date hot chicks too. There are probably even more morons with hot chicks than there are smart guys. I wouldn't believe the stuff about how intellect matters.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
depends on the woman. Everyone is different. I'm pretty sure this girl I've had sex with the past month is only interested in my looks/body. I know this because I've probably only said about three words to her and she won't stop calling for some booty.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:50 PM
Pit Stop?

Originally Posted by phipark
depends on the woman. Everyone is different. I'm pretty sure this girl I've had sex with the past month is only interested in my looks/body. I know this because I've probably only said about three words to her and she won't stop calling for some booty.

You put MSG on your dick didn't you
Old 07-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Team Owner

Chloroform has a way of making their preference irrelevant.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Chloroform has a way of making their preference irrelevant.

we still on for saturday? I'll bring the gauze
Old 07-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by nicholbr
we still on for saturday? I'll bring the gauze
What are the odds we'll get 2 hemophiliacs in the same month?
Old 07-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wsklar
While we are on the subject of the 80's, I am desprately looking for the lyrics of "Jam on it"...I can't remember what one hit wonder sang it, but it was about that guy "Cozmo D, from outerspace"....
Nuecleus!!!!

When I was a little baby boy, my mamma gave me brand new toy. Two turn tables witha mic and I learned to rock like a dolamite

Time went by on gods creations and I knew some day I would rock the nation
So I made up my mind of just what to do and I joined with the jam on production crew......A go crazy....a go crazy....don't let your body be lazy
A don't stop the body rock untill your eyesight starts to get haizy

Just clean out your ears and open your eyes and if you wanna hear the music just come alive
and if you don't know how get ready to learn cause cosmos taking his turn to burn
Old 07-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sasha
Oh. You don't know?! I'm a shemale.
Knew it! Saw that coming down the pike 10 miles away.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by CJams
Nuecleus!!!!

When I was a little baby boy, my mamma gave me brand new toy. Two turn tables witha mic and I learned to rock like a dolamite

Time went by on gods creations and I knew some day I would rock the nation
So I made up my mind of just what to do and I joined with the jam on production crew......A go crazy....a go crazy....don't let your body be lazy
A don't stop the body rock untill your eyesight starts to get haizy

Just clean out your ears and open your eyes and if you wanna hear the music just come alive
and if you don't know how get ready to learn cause cosmos taking his turn to burn
bwahahaha...

still have it on 12" Complete with Cozmo-D rocking the place on the cover. Do I hear first bid of 300 bucks?

wickie-wickie-wickie-shun!
Old 07-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Racer

looks get you in the door, personality keeps you there.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:26 AM
Burning Brakes

I don't know why ANYONE would worry about getting too bulky or strong. Do you know how hard it is to get that big like the freaky people? I don't think there is one person who found himself looking like a freak by working out like most normal people. I had to train myself dedicatedly for a year just to reach 245 bench. And I couldn't even maintain it after half assing my workouts for the last year.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout

Girls dont care about physical looks as much as guys do. Thats why you always see hot chicks with ugly guys.

I'm surprised no one (except I think Minch00) mentioned MONEY.

Hot chicks with ugly guys? Hot chicks with fat guys? There are 2 options: Either these girls aren't as hot as you like to think, or the guys are loaded.

Money makes ANY guy attractive. Short, fat, ugly, doesn't matter. When you see good looking (and I mean smokin hot) women walking around with a type of guy that seems waaay out of his league, rest assured, the guy's got money.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Burning Brakes

I have 2 neighbors that if you saw them, you'd think they were your average not that good looking guys, and both are short (5'4" or so) but both have hot gf / wife. My next door neighbor is a squat, not fat but stocky mexican guy. His wife is a pretty cute Texan. Another neighbor is a short bald asian guy. Nice guy, but his fiance is a hot blond chick. A little trashy but very nice. Goes to show, a little dedication, timing, and I'm sure money counted somewhat, and you've got yourself a nice hot girl.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:22 PM
I shoot people

Received 3,057 Likes on 1,483 Posts
Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
I have 2 neighbors that if you saw them, you'd think they were your average not that good looking guys, and both are short (5'4" or so) but both have hot gf / wife. My next door neighbor is a squat, not fat but stocky mexican guy. His wife is a pretty cute Texan. Another neighbor is a short bald asian guy. Nice guy, but his fiance is a hot blond chick. A little trashy but very nice. Goes to show, a little dedication, timing, and I'm sure money counted somewhat, and you've got yourself a nice hot girl.

...hence, key word $$$
Old 07-21-2005, 01:39 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I don't know... personality and confidence play a major role. You also have to take into account what girls feel comfortable around. People are really dynamic... you often can't make any strict calls.

But, as far as muscles go, I don't know if it's maybe the confidence I've gained after working out, or the actual fact that I'm in better shape, but I've noticed more girls looking in my direction after actually working hard at a gym. It certainly hasn't hurt.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:54 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
Originally Posted by GOOSE

I'm surprised no one (except I think Minch00) mentioned MONEY.

Hot chicks with ugly guys? Hot chicks with fat guys? There are 2 options: Either these girls aren't as hot as you like to think, or the guys are loaded.

Money makes ANY guy attractive. Short, fat, ugly, doesn't matter. When you see good looking (and I mean smokin hot) women walking around with a type of guy that seems waaay out of his league, rest assured, the guy's got money.
WRONG. When I met my wife who is almost 12 years my junior and very attractive, I was hardly rich. Its not money. It is THE WHOLE PACKAGE.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by 1killercls
WRONG. When I met my wife who is almost 12 years my junior and very attractive, I was hardly rich. Its not money. It is THE WHOLE PACKAGE.

and some packages are bigger then others :ghey:
Old 07-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Drifting

I agree with the whole package thing. you are probably a good looking dude with a personality that your wife likes. Money in this case isn't involved. I'm not saying money is the only thing that attracts women.

I'm just saying that money will make any guy more attractive.

And then again there are exceptions to everything.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Burning Brakes

I'd have to agree with the whole package thing. I think in a lot of these hot girl / ugly guy cases, the guy provides for the girl something that she is looking for that is more important to her than just looks. First you have to have a girl who doesn't value looks THAT much. Second she has to like something that the guy provides for her (security, love, affection, devotion, etc.) that she doesn't think she can find elsewhere. Also, I think most women are better at just picking something that they like and sticking with it. Guys, or me anyhow, tend to look around to see if anything better is around. Monogamy is hard.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
Guys, or me anyhow, tend to look around to see if anything better is around. Monogamy is hard.
Tell me about it...
Old 07-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts

I'm a complete cheapass.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
Ok, this thread needs to reach a page 4. I am tired of seeing the top post of me asking Rmatic if he has a big dick......
Old 07-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Pit Stop?

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL

I'm a complete cheapass.

Awesome new avatar Ken

wsklar
Old 07-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Advanced

Ripped guys?

Well if you ask me....a man who has a sharp wit, takes care of himself, has a sense of humor, and can carry a conversation fares better than any guy just bustin out of a shirt...LoL..
Old 07-24-2005, 10:12 PM
Banned

You bitches should read up on what the Deacon Effect is....it explains everything in this whole thread.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:32 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Xenogen
You bitches should read up on what the Deacon Effect is....it explains everything in this whole thread.
Actually they should read up on the ladder theory.

www.laddertheory.com
Old 07-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Banned

amen to the ladder theory
Old 07-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Burning Brakes

That ladder theory thing is funny....

Another thing to watch out for is the code words women use. Here is a translation guide for dealing with women.

Says: I want a man who is motivated and has goals.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: He's from a really good family.
Means: He's from a really rich family.

I'm sure you get the point. Let's move on

Quick Reply: Do woman really like those big muscle guys?