Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

The day after...

Old 06-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Diamonds are forever...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All life is suffering anyway
Old 06-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
All life is suffering anyway

Really? Nah you just sound lost. You got some issues that a therapist may be able to help you with. Ironic to hear that from someone living in Hawaii you should move to Fargo, ND for a few months and re-evaluate your outlook on life. In the meantime, fucking another woman's man is sure to make you feel better. (waiting for the 'the girl had an STD' post comedy option).
Old 06-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Diamonds are forever...

^^haha I just mentioned the all life is suffering thing because thats another Buddhist belief. And I think that everyone has their own issues. Sucks that you feel what I did was so terrible, but thats your prerogative. And I didnt do it to make me "feel better" about my life it was more of a lust thing.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
^^haha I just mentioned the all life is suffering thing because thats another Buddhist belief. And I think that everyone has their own issues. Sucks that you feel what I did was so terrible, but thats your prerogative. And I didnt do it to make me "feel better" about my life it was more of a lust thing.
all im gonna say is good luck
Old 06-30-2004, 11:58 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
you know.. its really fucking gay that when a guy posts about sleeping with another girl behind his girlfriends back, most of you dont mind and think theres nothing wrong with it.

but oh.. no no, dont let a woman sleep with someone whos in a relationship. poo on you all.
Thats so not true. That types guy was ripped when he and his woman (ex) brought their shit here.

Back to geisha, good for you for being a cock-enhaling woman of the new millenium! Oh and good for Waddy....although good luck if either gets caught.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:02 PM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by Bulldog01
Except a mirror.
uncalled for but funny as hell! haha
Old 06-30-2004, 02:08 PM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ferizzo
uncalled for but funny as hell! haha
Old 06-30-2004, 03:47 PM
Mazda3 and Honda Civic in

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you know.. its really fucking gay that when a guy posts about sleeping with another girl behind his girlfriends back, most of you dont mind and think theres nothing wrong with it.

but oh.. no no, dont let a woman sleep with someone whos in a relationship. poo on you all.

WTF is this statment.... now your saying all of us are this way. If you cant tell by my post that a girl has cheated on me and it wasnt very fucking pretty.
Old 06-30-2004, 03:48 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
well i wasn't condeming geisha for her act - it was the GUY that i was criticising
Old 06-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Mazda3 and Honda Civic in

I know you're not throwin' me in that "most" group.

Shit's wrong, no matter what.

fucking Pete!
Old 06-30-2004, 04:01 PM
still a Masshole

uh-oh, silvia has started some shit with her stereotypical double-standard, double standard statement!
Old 06-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Race Director

hmm I said MOST, not EVERYONE. Im going to go dig up my example that pissed me off.

I forget wether it was typeSkid or typeSaddict, i get them confused, you know he had a girlfriend, cheated on her with someone else and a lot of people were like oh whats the big deal..keep it going.. ect.. im going to find the thread..

it just angers me a bit cause I see thread as stated above where no one cares, and they go oh well she probably wouldve cheated on you anyway, who cares, keep it going as long as you dont get caught..

but geisha mentions that she is the "other woman" and some of you get all huffy about it.

I know its a double standard.. it just irks me and i want to rant, oki dokie? and i didnt say ALL MEN were like that, hell I love a lot of you guys here, but ah shit, ill shut up and find the thread for you.
Old 06-30-2004, 06:08 PM
Race Director

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132052

Originally Posted by lou
How old are you because depending on that I can give you advice...if you're looking at this girl as marriage then I would do it.

if your in your teens or early twenty then hell fcuking NO cause most likely you'll be breaking up in the future so no reason to ruin the great sex you're having with her.

I know this is bad thing to say but its honest....you can scratch this up with guys asking their girls how many guys she has been and how far she has gone....sure your curious till she tells her ex use to PIITB and unload in her mouth and your like WHAT

somethings are better left unsaid....and what she doesnt know wont kill her...it might bother you but hey was tapping that ass worth it. If yes then hit that again and stop being a BITCH...I thought your avatar said international playboy
Originally Posted by Nicky Pass
NO RING.....TAP THAT THING!!!! 99% of guys would have done the same thing. What sucks in your case is that the one you hit knows your girlfriend.....its eventually gonna get out
Originally Posted by GOOSE
How old are you? Do you plan to settle down anytime soon? ( i.e. marry her?) If not., what's the big deal?

You're a young guy, you're allowed to have some fun once in a while. If you're so sure the girls will never cross paths, I see no problem here.

Don't say anything to her, and if it happens again, hey, it fucking happens. Don't beat yourself up over it.

I didn't read the entire thread, but how serious are you guys? "Engaged/Potential wife" serious? That would be the only scenario where I would turn the other girl down, especially if they don't know each other.

Flame suit on.
Originally Posted by AkuraCLS
man you guys are all WOMEN! whats wrong with you all?! why can't you just do the damn right thing. Go and talk to your friend. tell her, hey look, i've got a gf, but the truth is, i really like you too and i had a wonderful time the other night. i just can't break up with my girlfriend right now because she's in a critical part of her life and she needs me...now this other female, being a female will think you are soo nice and will understand. this way, you can still fuck this one on the side, and still have your girlfriend. if this was me, thats what i would do. it all works out. your too young to get married, so might as well fuck around while you can. you only live once, and every passing day you are getting closer to death..i know some people don't look at it like that, but it's the cold hard truth, so might as well enjoy..having 2 girls, being able to switch up the pussy...it's GREAT..you never get borred, cuz u can always switch it up

my .02

(can i get some change ?)
Old 06-30-2004, 06:31 PM
2004 Euro Cup Champions

do that shit geisha, even though it sounds like you rationalized it in your own head already.

Just call him up and say "i'm ready"

he'll know what to do..............
Old 07-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Pro

Nice work Silvia...all of them=owned!
Old 07-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Old 07-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
hmm I said MOST, not EVERYONE. Im going to go dig up my example that pissed me off.

I forget wether it was typeSkid or typeSaddict, i get them confused, you know he had a girlfriend, cheated on her with someone else and a lot of people were like oh whats the big deal..keep it going.. ect.. im going to find the thread..

it just angers me a bit cause I see thread as stated above where no one cares, and they go oh well she probably wouldve cheated on you anyway, who cares, keep it going as long as you dont get caught..

but geisha mentions that she is the "other woman" and some of you get all huffy about it.

I know its a double standard.. it just irks me and i want to rant, oki dokie? and i didnt say ALL MEN were like that, hell I love a lot of you guys here, but ah shit, ill shut up and find the thread for you.
SilviaGTO, you mean this post?:

Originally Posted by TypeSKid
i did something bad last night....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel bad about myself right now, and I NEVER do.

I went out last night with a girl that has been my friend for quite some time now. She's very funny, attractive, and we get along GReaT. in fact, i wanted to see if things could be more than that before I got with my girlfriend. She acted weird about it, so I kinda slowed things up and didn't pursue her.

My gf kinda took things over, and I've been the happiest EVER with her.

Well last night, after some drinking and dinner, she stayed over at my place. No biggie, I slept in the bed with her before and nothing happened. Well, this time, she started kissing me, and eventually pulled my boxers off and starting goin at it.

I hit it, and today I feel so bad. I'm the most honest person you'll ever meet, so its killing me not to tell my girl. Funny thing is, my girl called before it happened, and she called this morning to wake me up.
I don't want to give my friend false hope of us being together, because I'd rather be with my gf than anyone. I don't want to breka my girl's heart, and I'd prefer to NOT tell her about it.

What would you guys do? Tell your girl, or keep your mouth shut and NEVER let it happen again?

... Yeah, makes me sick! <barf> I also could not believe some of the guys' advice! What ever happened to basic decency?!

~THE EX (as of 2 days ago, after coming across this old post)~
Old 07-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Masshole

Originally Posted by sasha
SilviaGTO, you mean this post?:

... Yeah, makes me sick! <barf> I also could not believe some of the guys' advice! What ever happened to basic decency?!

~THE EX (as of 2 days ago, after coming across this old post)~
TypeSInfant just got his shit OOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT!!

If it's real, of course.
Old 07-01-2004, 12:15 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Old 07-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Suzuka Master

TypeSInfant just got his shit OOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT!!

If it's real, of course.

Believe me, it's fucking real
Old 07-01-2004, 12:26 PM
still a Masshole

I don't think you should be allowed on this board unless you can provide a provocative pic to prove who you are. Unless you are a guy or an ugly chic then we'll take your word for it!

oh and sasha, can you provide a pic of typeskid to prove you are his ex? Something not on this board already (maybe with you in it).
Old 07-01-2004, 12:29 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Old 07-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Suzuka Master

I don't think you should be allowed on this board unless you can provide a provocative pic to prove who you are. Unless you are a guy or an ugly chic then we'll take your word for it!

oh and sasha, can you provide a pic of typeskid to prove you are his ex? Something not on this board already (maybe with you in it).
Hahaha... you guys are insane! I don't really want to post but I'm still mad right now, so you know...

Nope, I'm not the pancake face. I'm his former 'flip honey'.

I have pictures but I don't think it's appropriate to post any one of them.
Old 07-01-2004, 12:34 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Hahaha... you guys are insane! I don't really want to post but I'm still mad right now, so you know...

Nope, I'm not the pancake face. I'm his former 'flip honey'.

I have pictures but I don't think it's appropriate to post any one of them.
Until proven otherwise you will be seen as WILSON!
Old 07-01-2004, 12:35 PM
Suzuka Master

It's always appropriate to post pictures so that we could feel better knowing you are who you say.
Old 07-01-2004, 12:35 PM
Masshole

I'm thinkin' sasha's not very pleased right now, given the presence of in every post.

Old 07-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Masshole

Originally Posted by phil2
Until proven otherwise you will be seen as WILSON!

Old 07-01-2004, 12:40 PM
still a Masshole

Yeah but she sounds cool and she only has three posts and is already liked more than type-skid (although I personally don't have any issues with him).

Post the pics! There are many here who love flip honies! c'mon!

Oh and I think she is warming up to us fast with the haha and the
Old 07-01-2004, 12:42 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Old 07-01-2004, 12:52 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
im with evilstorm on this one cheating is cheating. it dosent matter if your the doing it or getting it done it it sucks. it seems like every girl i date ends up fucking some other guy. its like can their really be friendship between a guy and a girl with fucking involed. anyway gisha i hope you find what your looking for. your a big girl do as you will but i know what the reciving end of that feels like. and its not pretty.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Yeah but she sounds cool and she only has three posts and is already liked more than type-skid (although I personally don't have any issues with him).

Post the pics! There are many here who love flip honies! c'mon!

Oh and I think she is warming up to us fast with the haha and the

Hmm... I like this ferizzo guy

If I remember it correctly, my ex posted already 2 pictures of mine in that old thread of his.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Suzuka Master

I'm thinkin' sasha's not very pleased right now, given the presence of in every post.

Damn, right. I'm mad as hell right now. How would you feel if your significant other keeps on accusing you constantly of cheating when you NEVER did and then find out later on he's the one who did it just 4 days after you got together, not directly from him but from the web???

Please... it's a crappy excuse for anyone to say that 'it just happened'. Like what, the girl put a gun on his head and said, "Let me suck your cock or else I'm going to shoot you"?

Any guy who cheats should at least have the balls to admit that they could not control their dicks.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Drifting

Hmm... I like this ferizzo guy

If I remember it correctly, my ex posted already 2 pictures of mine in that old thread of his.
i looked for pictures and i cant find any... give me a thread to look at!
Old 07-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Drifting

Any guy who cheats should at least have the balls to admit that they could not control their dicks.
and what about the girl who cheats?
Old 07-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Pro

Some major ownage going on in this thread!!!

Old 07-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by evilstorm
i looked for pictures and i cant find any... give me a thread to look at!
From his old post appropriately titled "I did something bad last night..."

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...2&page=4&pp=25
Old 07-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Do you go to Georgetown University sweetheart?
Old 07-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by evilstorm
and what about the girl who cheats?
Regardless of your gender, if you cheat, you should at least have the guts to admit it and stand by the consequence of that decision. Don't go lamenting about how guilty and torn you are afterwards.

Old 07-01-2004, 01:35 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Is that you?
Old 07-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Moderator Alumnus

You?

Quick Reply: The day after...