Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Dating Models

Old 11-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dating Models

So i guess im just curious to see who hear has ever gone out with or just got with a model for a night? As hot as they usually are, the stupidity is just such a turnoff after a while. My ex gf who is still trying very hard to get me back was recently on the cover of a local magazine here in chicago and she just informed me shes going to be in the march issue of vogue. Any one got any cool stories?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
I'm going out with 4 of them....
Old 11-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
you know everyone is going to ask for pics so might as well post them now
Old 11-12-2008, 03:09 PM
zaino'd

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My ex-gf from a couple years ago became a popular Thai pop singer! Does that count? Haha

She was really smart though
Old 11-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts
^
Old 11-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Never dated any of them. I hung out with one of them a couple times and she was actually really cool, and smart. And all her friends were HOT.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:13 PM
zaino'd

In that case...

This is her: http://images.google.com/images?q=ly...=1&sa=N&tab=wi
Old 11-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Missing My CL-S

Originally Posted by jmkiang
you dated this chick? Nice!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 03:21 PM
zaino'd

^ Those pictures are of her all glamored up but still a beautiful girl. I miss her
Old 11-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Safety Car

wow my parents actually have her karaoke.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:30 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

my ex was a model. she did it part time for extra cash. very easily could have made into a career, but didn't.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Models are girls with options. Many, many options. They're models for a reason: they look really good. A girl's looks are her number one asset and access to power. Thus, models have assets (their desirability) at their disposal and much more power and social capital than many guys their age.

Sidenote: Runway models don't count because most of them are rail-thin and have boyish features because most designers are gay males who are actively living out their fantasies of dressing up young boys in girl clothes.

Anyhow, dating a model is difficult if you have weak game, no options yourself, and thin skin. The parties a lot of models get invited to, with the drugs and alcohol freely available, and the male attention they attract, makes having a model for a girlfriend almost impossible or very difficult for the average guy. If you're a loser, you're no match for a 35 year old stud in a Ferrari. Sure, 1/10th of 1% may find you interesting if you got to know her, but good luck getting the opportunity when Don Juan in Ozwald Boateng is cockblocking you. Not to mention the immaturity most models have (partly because of their looks, but primarily because of their age) and you have a recipe for turmoil if you naively get involved with one without precondition like Obama on Iran.

My basic thoughts on dating models is this... You have to make her work for your affection and just sport-fuck her and any other model until she proves to be in fact "different" and into you for who you "are" as a person and not just a convenient human-dildo. Of course I'm assuming you even want a relationship but 99% of the guys on this site seem to have monogamy as a goal. If you don't want monogamy then it's not a big deal just don't get emotional because her tits are perky or her vagina tastes like pinkberry.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
^^^

Old 11-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Burning Brakes

way to over analize
Old 11-12-2008, 03:49 PM
zaino'd

Originally Posted by JCharged
wow my parents actually have her karaoke.
English or Thai? Haha thats awesome!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:50 PM
zaino'd

Originally Posted by amisconception
just don't get mad because her tits are fake or her vagina tastes like shit.
Fixed
Old 11-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Safety Car

English or Thai? Haha thats awesome!
Thai.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by dBski11
way to over analyze

Anal eyes.

Fixed.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
zaino'd

Man... JCharged must be as bored as I am! 30 mins more... then I get to go home
Old 11-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
My sister was a professional model for a time, allowing me to have met a number of her friends in the same profession. It seemed, at least to me, that their attitudes were often extreme opposites. Some were very nice and humble, aware of their appearances but not dependent upon them, while others were condescending drama queens who expected everyone to worship them.

I dated a woman who used to model professionally in her younger years, and she was an open and honest individual without any sort of pretentiousness. Recently I dated another who after the third date asked me to drive a particular car the next time we went out. On our fourth date I drove my old '94 Ford F150 and I haven't heard from her since.

Terry
Old 11-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Safety Car

Man... JCharged must be as bored as I am! 30 mins more... then I get to go home
I am man. God I hate work.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JCharged
I am man. God I hate work.
who dosnt
Old 11-12-2008, 04:30 PM
werd

Originally Posted by dBski11
way to over analize

Is that your vagina speaking?
Old 11-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Models are girls with options. Many, many options. They're models for a reason: they look really good. A girl's looks are her number one asset and access to power. Thus, models have assets (their desirability) at their disposal and much more power and social capital than many guys their age.

Sidenote: Runway models don't count because most of them are rail-thin and have boyish features because most designers are gay males who are actively living out their fantasies of dressing up young boys in girl clothes.

Anyhow, dating a model is difficult if you have weak game, no options yourself, and thin skin. The parties a lot of models get invited to, with the drugs and alcohol freely available, and the male attention they attract, makes having a model for a girlfriend almost impossible or very difficult for the average guy. If you're a loser, you're no match for a 35 year old stud in a Ferrari. Sure, 1/10th of 1% may find you interesting if you got to know her, but good luck getting the opportunity when Don Juan in Ozwald Boateng is cockblocking you. Not to mention the immaturity most models have (partly because of their looks, but primarily because of their age) and you have a recipe for turmoil if you naively get involved with one without precondition like Obama on Iran.

My basic thoughts on dating models is this... You have to make her work for your affection and just sport-fuck her and any other model until she proves to be in fact "different" and into you for who you "are" as a person and not just a convenient human-dildo. Of course I'm assuming you even want a relationship but 99% of the guys on this site seem to have monogamy as a goal. If you don't want monogamy then it's not a big deal just don't get emotional because her tits are perky or her vagina tastes like pinkberry.

Old 11-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Originally Posted by EuRTSX

Damn warren QFT. I dated a model and was bored within a month. I've never met a woman who was more self-absorbed. She was able to rely on her looks to achieve the majority of her social and financial goals which IMO is a crutch and not a skillset. She did go to college and was quite intelligent but that still didn't make up for the fact that most of her conversations began with "me" or "i". What amazed me was her uncanny ability to text while making out with me, seriously WTF is up with that? It it asking too much to put the phone on vibrate and set it down before she takes off her shirt?

Remarkable self-confidence and an ability to quash any feelings of jealousy is required when your model girlfriend is getting simultaneously hit on by 5 guys at the club while you're buying her a cranberry and grey goose. This constant attention whoring only serves to fuel her egocentrism and overinflated sense of self-worth.

BTW, I'm the 35 y/o guy with the 911 and i'm sick of this crap lolz.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Suzuka Master

JMK your ex is a knockout. Thai girls are teh hawtness (ib half-thai)
Old 11-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Burning Brakes

lmao
Old 11-12-2008, 05:54 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
ive dated two models. one was infatuated with taking pictures. and the other wasnt that interesting
Old 11-12-2008, 05:58 PM
werd

Originally Posted by surfer rick
She was able to rely on her looks to achieve the majority of her social and financial goals which IMO is a crutch and not a skillset. She did go to college and was quite intelligent but that still didn't make up for the fact that most of her conversations began with "me" or "i".
If a girl is very hot, interestingly enough, college is completely unecessary. Four years of her prime sexual marketability spent behind books and taking notes? No, she'd be much more successful securing a long-term beta male with an MBA and accounting undergrand degree who feels "lucky" and "blessed" just to have her touching his penis. Human beings are incredibly practical anyway. Rarely do hot girls pursue higher education, especially the sciences (math? ewwwww). If they pursue college it's usually soft degrees that don't require a ton of processing power like communications or child development. This at least gives girls the option of pursing a job out of college making 45k a year baking cookies for a daycare (if her pursuit of a beta provider doesn't pan out) without working too hard and being able to market herself (going "dancing" at nightclubs) Thursday through Saturday. It's economic insurance in other words.

What amazed me was her uncanny ability to text while making out with me, seriously WTF is up with that? It it asking too much to put the phone on vibrate and set it down before she takes off her shirt?
She seems extra annoying

Remarkable self-confidence and an ability to quash any feelings of jealousy is required when your model girlfriend is getting simultaneously hit on by 5 guys at the club while you're buying her a cranberry and grey goose. This constant attention whoring only serves to fuel her egocentrism and overinflated sense of self-worth.
The trick is to REALLY not give a damn. Like, really, forget surpressing feelings - don't have them to begin with. It's easier said than done but the most effective way to do that is to actively pursue multiple women and date them all at the same time at your leisure and under your frame. Insecurity stems from a lack of options and a scarcity mentality. It's amazing how secure men are when they have multiple high-quality plates spinning at once. If one falls, so what? There's 5 more. This attitude and healthy sense of self-worth not only begets more poon but makes you feel very comfortable in your own skin. It's funny, women try so hard to surpress biologically-designed male proclivities by shaming them and having them give up their sexual power BEFORE we even know anything about them.

Girls are much more clever creatures than men when it comes to dating. The language used to hide or manipulate covert desires is impressive. Most guys aren't ready for it. They fall in line like good boys.

BTW, I'm the 35 y/o guy with the 911 and i'm sick of this crap lolz.
haha, you could always date a 29 year old born again christian who's looking to settle down and is "tired" of partying (i.e., her sexual marketability is waning and she's looking to cash her chips in ASAP).
Old 11-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Suzuka Master

The trick is to REALLY not give a damn. Like, really, forget surpressing feelings - don't have them to begin with. It's easier said than done but the most effective way to do that is to actively pursue multiple women and date them all at the same time at your leisure and under your frame. Insecurity stems from a lack of options and a scarcity mentality. It's amazing how secure men are when they have multiple high-quality plates spinning at once. If one falls, so what? There's 5 more.

haha, you could always date a 29 year old born again christian who's looking to settle down and is "tired" of partying (i.e., her sexual marketability is waning and she's looking to cash her chips in ASAP).
Fo sheezie! Dating multiple women always begats more success (in residency i was at one time dating three 22 y/o simultaneously). Unfortunately, i came to the conclusion that unlike windows xp, i am not adept at multi-tasking women. As my career got busier, having tuesday-friday girl and wednesday-sat girl and thurs-sunday girl became increasingly more challenging and tiring.

I think your advice is certainly relevant for a guy in his 20s, at this juncture in my life i'm happy to have a gf.

BTW, a 29 y/o bible-freak? That's a double negative, more importantly because she's at least 2 years too old
Old 11-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Missing My CL-S

How are you not a mod yet?...One day i'm coming down there and we're going to smoke a big head and analyze shit
Old 11-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,203 Likes on 1,206 Posts
Don't most models end up fucking the camera guys and agents to get up in the business?
Old 11-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Pro

I dated a swimsuit and lingerie model for about a year. She was sweet and fun to be around and not at all dumb or self-absorbed. We had a lot of fun, we just decided we weren't going to end up married, so we split it off. Couple of years later she met another guy and dated him for a while and got engaged. She came down to my place for one last night of fun. Yeah, she was engaged, but whatever. She was mine first.

It depends on the person I think. Some of them are airheads, some of them are just normal girls who are exceptionally beautiful and get paid to show it off. Their mindset is what makes the difference. The girl I dated is a business manager now or something.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:51 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,191 Likes on 693 Posts
Mine took more fucking pictures of herself then you can imagine. Every time I turned either or our computers on or looked on Facebook there were more pictures of her and just of her. The worst part was it looked like the same damn picture 50 times over
Old 11-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Advanced

when i was in college i dated a stripper but that didn't last long ... so i dunno if you call that a model but i do have g/f's that are models and like the one about said they do take a shit load of photos
Old 11-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,314 Likes on 967 Posts
Isn't this thread relevant for most extremely good looking women? Out here in Miami even average hoes are self-absorbed snobs.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:01 PM
werd

Originally Posted by Doom878
Out here in America even average hoes are self-absorbed snobs.
Fixed.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Kang Ho

with all the pictures they taken, I'm sure you guys can share....
Old 11-13-2008, 03:22 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Girls are much more clever creatures than men when it comes to dating. The language used to hide or manipulate covert desires is impressive. Most guys aren't ready for it. They fall in line like good boys.
Ahh...subterfuge, the chess of the best, is at an all-time high...

Models...get in where you fit in...at an early age, it has always been about the "gain", not the pain of a relationship for them. Rubbing elbows with jet-setters and trendsetters as opposed to Opie Taylor with good intentions is a no-brainer. Smiles from across the room can advance her career. Smiles in your face just perpetuate your anxiety.

One rule, and one rule only: Like a boxer trapped in a corner - fuck and get out...fuck and get out!

Catch her in her late 30's or 40's for the love thing...you'll be glad you waited...
Old 11-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Burning Brakes

^well said

Quick Reply: Dating Models