Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Dated a wackjob? Tell us about it..

Old 04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
luvs redheads!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by amisconception
One of my exs had Borderline Personality Disorder.

She was a legit crackpot.

tell us more please. Is this the "doctor term" for "your f-ing crazy?"
Old 04-06-2009, 03:33 PM
2008 Acura TL

Received 197 Likes on 183 Posts
"Mak" the knife?
Old 04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Rounder
"Mak" the knife?
MAR lol
Old 04-06-2009, 07:54 PM
hates the winter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been an asshole to pretty much every girl I've ever dated/hooked up with so all of the crazy shit they pulled I deserved. Made them that way I guess.

Current g/f is the only one I haven't treated badly, cheated on, or been dishonest too. I'm all growns up I guess.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Skuuuurrrrrt!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
@shadowbar. LMFFAO! winner for sure!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
ShamwowPear, did you LET her do that?
Old 04-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Drifting

no. i was passed out from a long night of drinking. i woke up as she was finishing the R.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Super Car Enthusiast

Received 190 Likes on 91 Posts
I have a few good ones, so I'll share some (probably not in the same post). This first story doesn't really involve me dating anyone, but has some good wackjob moments.

Story 1 (Plot)

I had just landed in Belgium and was ordered to SHAPE (Google it), Belgium to await assignment/attachment orders and security clearance issuance. I was in staying in dilapidated, post-Korea, joint service (U.S., Turkey, Italy, Brits, you-name-it, troops were living there) barracks for two weeks.

Since I had some time to kill, I headed out on the town in wonderful Mons, Belgium . I wondered into a liquor store and began chatting up this nice looking (6/10) French/Belgian girl who spoke English quite well. She invited me to a party that her and her friends were having later that evening; gave me directions, etc.

I showed up around 9ish and she was already hammered, rubbing up on my cawk, shoving her tongue down my throat, etc. Then she started introducing me to all of her friends--all of which were girls.

I noticed one in particular giving the "eye" and I walked over to talk with her. She was fucking FINE. Long dark hair, blue eyes, great tits and nice ass.

Come to find out, she was the older sister of the girl who had invited me. As the night went on, the first girl had reached her limit and passed out. In the mean time, I was getting it on pretty good with the sister.

She grabbed my arm and took me back to her room where she just started ripping off my clothes and hers and pushed me into the bathroom where we jumped in the shower together, started fucking, etc. Got her out into the bedroom and started fucking her more on the bed. We finished, she laid there for awhile, so I decided to grab another shower to rinse off.

Semi-Wackjob Moment (1)

I get out of the shower, stumble around to find my clothes, and I hear this gurgling sound coming from the bed. I flip on the light and the sister was lying there in a pool of her own puke. Not wanting her do drown in it, I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom hang her head over the toilet, yada, yada, yada...

She starts to come out of it so I get her in the shower to rinse herself off. She tries to get me to come back in there with her while puke is still smeared around her mouth. No thanks

Semi-Wackjob Moment (2)

I was pretty buzzed so decided to crash on the couch. I plop down and I'm just about to drift off when I hear someone whispering in my ear...

...It's girl number 1! She apologized for getting so drunk, jumps on me and we start fucking on the couch (hey I was young, don't judge). We finish there and she takes me up to her room where we fuck more and she fell asleep shortly after.

Semi-Wackjob Moment (3)

Fuck it, I'll go back down to the sister's room and take another shower. I open the sister's bedroom door, flip on the bathroom light and I hear some moans and rustling around, I look over and the sister was FUCKING another guy!

She realized it was me, jumps out of bed, follows me into the bathroom and explains that it's her Dutch Army boyfriend who surprised her by coming home a night early.

I'm not throwing stones at this point, I just wanted to get out of there--but decided to crash on the couch, left early the next morning, and hoped that I would never see either of them again.

THE Wackjob Moment

A couple of days later, I'm walking around the PX and I run into the first girl--she fucking worked there! She starts going off on me about how I fucked both her and her sister in the same night, that she loved me, how could I do this etc. I evaded and escaped quickly--but she had my last name because I was wearing my uniform.

Later that night--remember these are open barracks--she found out where I was staying and she wondered through the halls shouting my name, completely in the bag. I heard commotion, saw what was going on and pulled her into my room.

She's crying and rambling on about this and that, how her sister is always doing shit like this, etc. I get her calmed down and head to the latrine to take a piss.

When I come back out, the girl is sawing on her wrists with a freaking butter knife, I wrestle around with her for a moment, got her in an arm bar and walked her slowly to the door--while she's screaming bloody murder.

I open my door and hollered for someone to call base police and the MP's showed up, took my statement and hauled her off. I talked to the guy taking my statement and he said that it wasn't the first time that she had did something like this--WTF was she still doing on base?

Anyway, not my proudest moment. I do feel bad for her--cause she was obviously a wackjob.

Last edited by hdcolumbus; 04-07-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Received 108 Likes on 84 Posts
LOL I met a female online as well and we sent out a couple of times. She was okay, but I could tell she was falling for me and I wasnt. She would call me everyday begging for me to hang out with her, telling me that I was all she ever wanted. I told her I wasnt interested and she was starting to plan out the wedding and stuff. Nevertheless, I was happy that I only lived around where she was temporarily.

Wackjob 2: Wasnt as much her as it was her family. My family hates either other from within, so I had an aunt try to get back at my grandmother by telling lies about me to my ex's parents. All of a sudden, ex's parents made my ex cut off all communication with me, but then I found out what was going on. Her dad calls me telling me that she cant see me and when he found out that she was still coming to see me at my place (I wouldnt go to hers), he claimed he was going to come to my house and get her. I laughed and hung up. 2 weeks later, I gave up and broke it off with her after 6 months.

Last edited by gr8ness97; 04-07-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:29 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by swift22
tell us more please. Is this the "doctor term" for "your f-ing crazy?"

It's actually quite the serious disorder, one that has support forums online not for the person with the disorder, but for those who have suffered in that person's wake. Usually friends, family, or significant others suffer the most.

There are different levels of BPD, with different degrees of "expression" and functioning.

My ex was a high-functioning BPD, she was on an athletic scholarship, on our college's dean's list, and was really attractive.

The primary activator are her feelings of abandonment and the subconscious recreation of those feelings. It's typically due to some sort of abandonment from her father when she was very young (most cluster-B personality disorder sufferers are female).

Common symptoms:

* Make frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
* Have a pattern of difficult relationships caused by alternating between extremes of intense admiration and hatred of others.
* Have an unstable self-image or be unsure of his or her own identity.
* Act impulsively in ways that are self-damaging, such as extravagant spending, frequent and unprotected sex with many partners, substance abuse, binge eating, or reckless driving.
* Have recurring suicidal thoughts, make repeated suicide attempts, or cause self-injury through mutilation, such as cutting or burning himself or herself.
* Have frequent emotional overreactions or intense mood swings, including feeling depressed, irritable, or anxious. These mood swings usually only last a few hours at a time. In rare cases, they may last a day or two.
* Have long-term feelings of emptiness.
* Have inappropriate, fierce anger or problems controlling anger. The person may often display temper tantrums or get into physical fights.
* Have temporary episodes of feeling suspicious of others without reason (paranoia) or losing a sense of reality.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/t...order-symptoms
Old 04-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Drifting

(most cluster-B personality disorder sufferers are female).

^^ its actually a 2:1 ratio. go figure! Although Bipolar I is equally split
Old 04-07-2009, 07:06 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Anhedonia
(most cluster-B personality disorder sufferers are female).

^^ its actually a 2:1 ratio. go figure! Although Bipolar I is equally split
Well, according to the DSM-IV, people diagnosed with BPD are specifically 75% women.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Drifting

Well, according to the DSM-IV, people diagnosed with BPD are specifically 75% women.
EDIT: i was speaking of BPD II vs BPD in general. i think the DSM-IV stat is referring to BPD in general.. no?
Yeah, but BPD II is a 2:1 ratio, and the majority of the people diagnosed with BPD are type II.

Although im looking at my DSM-IV and i cant find 75%... where are you getting it from specifically?
Old 04-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
HDcolumbus..........

WELL DONE!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Cruisin'

Damnn, that is definitely crazy cant believe you couldnt even feel that!
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ohbabbbay
Damnn, that is definitely crazy cant believe you couldnt even feel that!
oh the splendors of post party alcohol induced coma's
Old 04-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Super Car Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stogie1020
HDcolumbus..........

WELL DONE!
Thanks! Surprised anyone would have read it. I didn't realize how long it was until after I hit submit
Old 04-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
@ HDColumbus

That story is EERILY familiar.. a buddy of mine had something quite close to that happen in Norway. Not sisters but best friends. Still.. quite fucked up.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
HD
Old 04-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Vancouver B.C.

Received 325 Likes on 262 Posts
Originally Posted by nbennettksu
Fuck. I dated one. And it still haunts me...

Well, aside from her mindfucking me pretty bad, this particularly stands out:

I wanted to buy a motorcycle sooo bad, nothing was going to stop me, even Ashley. She told me that she'd leave me if I got one... so what did I do? I fucking purchased me a brand new 2006 GSX-R 600, and didn't tell Ashley. I dunno what I was thinking, that fucking psychotic cunt I swear has ESP... anyways, someone told her I got it (had it about 1 week now). She was leaving for the beach, vaca with her family; so she stopped by my apt. She was like 20 at the time and I was 21, so I was keeping her liquore at my apt so her parents wouldn't flip. Anyways, that cunt muffin haas a hidden agenda... she shows up, tells me she has found out I have a motorcycle, and I am going to burn in hell because I am a liar ( where she got that). Yells at me for a few minutes, gets her liquore bottle (2/3 full handle of tripple sec, glass bottle) and slams my door. I had to be the chump I was and follwed her out there. When I ran out the door the bitch was waiting for me.... she heaved, yes fucking threw the glass bottle of liquore at my head and WOULD have hit me if I didn't pull I keannu Reaves move from the Matrix. I said fuck you bitch, went inside, locked the door. She beat on the door, begged to be let in, and cried her eyes out. Still have not spoken to her to this day... had to decline calls and shit but I'm free finally.
LOL!! liquor bottle to the head, thats h-core man
Old 04-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Every guy should experience the joy of dating a total psycho. It's sort of a rite of passage.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
F1 cart racer

i've dated a few...not as crazy as some of the stories here, but they were just mental. like my ex that hit me up today....
Old 04-09-2009, 01:28 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I hooked up with a girl one time...didn't think much of it. I was drunk as shit....didn't even banger her. We literally just hooked up for 5-10 minutes...i then proceded to give her my number (the fuck was i thinking...) and figured if she calls, she calls...maybe i'll get laid or something. I get home, but left my phone in my car....I said fuck it, i'll get it tomorrow morning. Wake up the following morning, get ready to go to work, get into my car and see if I have any messages.

9 missed calls; 3 voicemails.

I figured my phone was repeating old messages or something because the night before everything was checked Then a light bulb went off in my head..."no fuckin way..." So I checked the numbers...

Private Number
Private Number
her cell
Private number
her house phone
etc..

I was like wow, the fuck is this girls problem. So I called her back expecting some dramatic emergency.

Me: "uhhh whats up"
Her: "heyyyyy!!!! nothing sleepy head"
Me: "sorry i left my phone in the car"
Her: "its okay, were talking now." (at that moment, i mentally visualized her stabbing and hiding my body somewhere in the woods)
Her: "you had a lot to drink last night huh?"
Me: "little bit..." (trying to end the convo ASAP!)
Her: "sooooo do you remember anything?"
Me: "not really, but i gotta go to work i'll hit you up later"

Probably a dickhead move, but she literally called/texted me EVERY day for about 2 weeks until i finally told her off.

Me: "look, i tried being nice..."
Her: "but i li-"
Me: "im not done"
Her: "..."
Me: "I want you to stop calling me, stop texting me, stop facebooking me"
Her: "you're such a fucking asshole i hate you blah blah blah go fuck yourself"

Then i hung up...

i don't think im meant to be with a normal girl, i swear....i had one...but blew it like an idiot, chasing after a stupid smut instead. Live and learn i guess
Old 04-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
oh and when I say call every day, I mean 9-10 calls on average.

she also tried adding me under her BROTHERS facebook account after i declined hers
Old 04-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Drifting

Ive got a story like that..

Krazy Karla.

I found out my girlfriend Dina of a year was cheating on me. needless to say, i was heartbroken. i met this girl karla, and she was cute as hell, nice ass big tits.. and bisexual.. wanting to have a threesome..

Rebound sex? i was definetly in. till one night i go out to party dd'ing for some friends. my phone died and i forgot to tell her that i was going to be late showing up to her room that night. i get back to my car around 2am and i pick up my phone to 14 missed calls, 7 voicemails and 6 text messages. i say holy shit and i text her apologizing and that id be over when i get back to campus. i get back there and check my phone again. no answer. i say fuck it and i go to sleep thinking that she just passed out.

next morning i wake up at 1130 to 27 missed call's. 6 more voicemails and 13 text messages. i actually woke up to one of her phone calls. i answered the call and she started SCREAMING at me. "i cant fuking believe how irresponsbile you are" yadda yadda yadda. i said fuck you and havent spoken to her since.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Super Car Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
@ HDColumbus

That story is EERILY familiar.. a buddy of mine had something quite close to that happen in Norway. Not sisters but best friends. Still.. quite fucked up.
Certainly a different world OCONUS!

Originally Posted by surfer rick
HD
Hopefully you're laughing at my wackjob post and not my two glaring misuses of the word 'wondered'. Wondered = wandered proofreading FAIL.

Last edited by hdcolumbus; 04-09-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
I dated a girl who once cut herself as a teen...that's all I got.
This thread is great BTW!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,180 Likes on 688 Posts
1 - Dated a girl that would get drunk and would either 1 - run away or 2 - try and slit her wrists with anything she found whether it be an earring or plastic knife. This went on for almost 3 years

2 - Worked with a super hot girl at AnF and hooked up with her a few times. One morning I walk her down to her car and put her bag in her trunk to see a grenade. Keep in mind I have never seen a real grenade but this thing looked pretty legit. She freaked out and come to find out she had a dip shit bf in the service who some how stole this and put it in her car as a joke (didnt even know she was fuckin me). He told her it was ok because it had three safeties on it or something. Granted he was the wackjob here she was a bit crazy herself. That is what happens when you hook up with a 19 year old and you are 25 i suppose

3 - Last girl I lived with for about a year and she had a major drinking problem along with an eating disorder. It was a nasty cycle because the more she drank, the more she would come home and eat, and then puke up in the morning. This led her to not eat for a few days to make up for the "bingeing."

One night this crazy never came home and when she finally shows up at 12:30 the next day, I notice a receipt on the bed. Not really thinking much of it I pick it up to throw it away and notice it is from CVS for the morning after pill. She finally admits to cheating so I move out that day and now live 4 hours from her place. She calls upwards of 40 times a day and calls the police saying I tried to kill her, raped her, tried to kill myself, and finally hit her. I was investigated for rape, suicide, abuse, etc, etc for a fuckin month. The cops were cool and left when i would play them messages where she said she was going to call the police. The sucky thing is the police claimed they could do nothing despite the numerous report I filed against her until one day they went to her house and said if she did it again I would press charges for felony harassment and she would go to jail. I called her parents and told them I was serious and haven't heard from her since.

Ah, the things you do for hot girls
Old 04-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Secret Agent

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts
This was a while ago. I guess it qualifies. She wasn't a total whackjob but wouldn't or couldn't understand that "over" meant "over". She kept calling, hanging around, showing up in places where I was. She wasn't threating at all, just annoying.

Anyway I figured it would all be over soon as I had joined the Air Force and would be leaving for basic training in a couple of months. Well guess what? I get a call one day from her telling me that she decided to join the Air Force too! Now I'm getting worried.

Now I'm thinking WTF? This crazy chick is gonna follow me around no matter what I do! Well, wound up not having to do anything at all! Can't remember exactly what the details are but the Air Force voided my contract. I was free and wasn't going anywhere. She however was still prime Air Force material! Off she went!

I almost offered to drive her to the airport on the day she shipped out.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:13 PM
luvs redheads!

^now that is hilarious!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:27 PM
I Blaze Up In

WOW thats some crazy ass shit.

Last summer my friends and I rented a house down the shore, we met a group of girls at the boardwalk and invited them to our place later at night for a little party. Me and this one girl are getting along really well and have been flirting with each other for a few hours, we go to my room and start to hook up. We did the nasty and laid in bed for an hour or so just talking about stuff. Nothing wierd happend, until I woke up screaming to her waxing my pubes after she tied me to the bed post and gagged me with my own boxers, then she started to paint my toenails, and one of my friends finally heard the noise and broke the door down and fuckin rescued me from this psycho bitch, but not until he took pictures of everything first . It was the craziest, wierdest night of my life.

Jersey girls are indeed crazy

-Mark
Old 04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by bigmark89

Last summer my friends and I rented a house down the shore, we met a group of girls at the boardwalk and invited them to our place later at night for a little party. Me and this one girl are getting along really well and have been flirting with each other for a few hours, we go to my room and start to hook up. We did the nasty and laid in bed for an hour or so just talking about stuff. Nothing wierd happend, until I woke up screaming to her waxing my pubes after she tied me to the bed post and gagged me with my own boxers, then she started to paint my toenails, and one of my friends finally heard the noise and broke the door down and fuckin rescued me from this psycho bitch, but not until he took pictures of everything first . It was the craziest, wierdest night of my life.

-Mark

^
That's scary!

The craziest experience I had took place about 5 years ago. I didn't want to see this guy I dated for a few months anymore and he would call me at least once a week and leave a couple of messages. I never answered any of his calls nor called him back and this went on for 6 months. It finally ended when I changed my number.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:57 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by ChrisQ1980
I've been an asshole to pretty much every girl I've ever dated/hooked up with so all of the crazy shit they pulled I deserved. Made them that way I guess.

Current g/f is the only one I haven't treated badly, cheated on, or been dishonest too. I'm all growns up I guess.
same here. minus the cheating. ever feel like you got soft? i honestly dont mind, but its funny looking at the contrast
Old 04-13-2009, 11:21 PM
luvs redheads!

Originally Posted by bigmark89

-Mark

I guess that goes with being a wingman lol!!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
i dated a girl for two years who LOVED to call me when she was fucking other guys to tell me how much she loved me.she used to do weird shit in sleep too. i woke up a couple times to her down on me full throttle (not complaining about that part) but on the other hand i woke up one morning to her using an exacto knife on my leg. good thing her name is only 3 letters. she also got this nasty habit of picking fights with me, then when i would leave she would call the cops and say i was driving a stolen car. luckily the cops stopped responding after 3 times.

My friend isnt part of AZ, but i have to share his story. he met an older (23) girl out one night (were both 19) she asked him back to her place, he obliged ad was quite beligerent. when he showed up to her place, there was plastic wrap on all the furniture and carpet.. he asked why, she said she had just moved in recently. they start hooking up and she whips out some anal beads, tells him to use them on her. long story short, she ends up shitting everywhere. he goes to the bathroom to throw up, comes back and shes laying on the floor rubbing it on herself. he said he never ran so fast in his life. i dont blame it.

I was going to reply until I read this. The scars to prove it too. Dang. You win.

Wost I got was a fake suicide attempt. I called the cops and they went over. She wasn't pleased.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Wow, my dating life has been incredibly sane. No wonder some of you think all women are

The worst I have is that after I broke up with the guy I lost my V-card to, he went to my dad to tell him he'd done the dirty with me in hopes my dad would make us get married. Granted we were in TX, and all, but I guess he'd overlooked the fact that my dad was a gay hippy..not your typical shotgun-toting angry TX daddy. My dad just laughed & told him he hoped I'd had fun.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:19 PM
ALi G in the House!

hahaha i've got a good story, but i've got the facebook message to back it up..here's the message..but first some background. fucked the girl the first time we met, she's a sloppy sloppy drunk, would drink herself silly, then wake up in the morning puke for like 2 hrs, eat, puke more and just do nothing with her life..so i stopped answering her calls, she deleted me from facebook, then tried to add me, then same thing with blackberry messenger..anyways on to the message (one of like 15)
"Oh hey thanks. So here it goes but you have to be 110% honest with me cause its something that is really bothering me and I want to know the truth. As a guy would you say that the fact that I slept with you so soon right when we met was a mistake? meaning wa that a turn off? and the reason why I say you're the only one who can answer this is because it has only happen that quick with you. Also oh boy I don't even know how to ask this one, but here it goes when I came to LA and was wasted again and told you that I wanted you to Fuck me in the ass. I am still soo embarrassed but anyhow was that too much? I mean was that too dirty/sleazy ? thank you soo much Sam and I am sorry, but I just need to know."
"Oh and I am really sorry for the last rude/mean message I wrote you on facebook. Hope you have a great vacation if you haven't already went "
"Oh and I know its random and out of the blue but I was having a conversation with the Ex about relationships and he was asking me what happen to the new guy I was talking to (you) and I told him and that is why i am asking you those questions cause he says that that's what it was...so I just needed to know."

then it goes on to say how i'm a asshole, then how great of a guy i am and how she wished it worked out..etc..she STILL sends me messages on fb, even though shes no longer my friend..that and somehow she still manages to invite my friends to her network..but good for them, perhaps someone else will get a quick fuck out the deal
Old 04-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Cruisin'

I once dated a girl who cheated on me by sleeping with her ex. She told me he raped her, and had me believing her drama - yet she never wanted to press charges.
That sounds so familiar...