Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Conflicted!

Old 02-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
I think you should break it if you have no faith in it.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TypeSGearhead
Hey ACIRE,

The stat about GH is true. One in four women have GH. You can only tell if a person has it when they have an outbreak. After that inital outbreak, you can by asymptomatic for a long time. My GF has not had an outbreak in almost a year. Furthermore, she is taking Valtrex, an effective medication that prevents outbreaks and transmission of the virus.

Don't get me wrong: I don't feel like I'm "doing time" just by staying with her. However, I continue to weigh her positive qualities with her negative qualities. Even though she has a small amount of negative qualites, they loom large. In addition, if I were to end things, I'm trying to see how I can come across as less of an asshole, less of a bastard when ended something good.

Get a new girl before you dump this chic...but dump this chic regardless of if shes got the lower case h or not you dont like her
& what little bit you have left as far as feelings for her will fade.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:41 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
do you both want kids? because you will likely contract GH if you get married and have children. not trying to deter you, but it's something to think about. now at that point it might be fine because you both have it so being careful can get tossed out the window, but you have to be able to say "i'm ok with it". besides, every couple gets hopped up enough to have unprotected sex at least once in their relationship. something else you should consider.

i can completely understand that you look at other women, what guy doesnt? it's almost impossible for a normal, healthy male to not ever have the thought about it or think that another girl is better looking. it's just human nature.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Yes, he did that

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I say move on dude. If you have ANY doubts about your relationship, those doubts will just get stronger over time. Stop "playing it safe" and do what's right for your future.