Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

This blows -- wtf is with girls and thier a**hole ex's??

Old 03-06-2006, 03:33 PM
F1 cart racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry This blows -- wtf is with girls and thier a**hole ex's??

like the title says, why do girls end up going back to thier physco f**ked up controlling ex bf's when they got someone who actually cares about them and treats them right???? not to happy right now, story to come a lil bit later on......... . for now dicuss, and ladies i want your imput too.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Team Owner

Because you failed to satisfy her emotional and physical needs?
Old 03-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Because you didn't hit her enough.
Fixed.
No longer in denial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
because we enjoy getting slapped around and treated like crap, it makes it more exciting.. duh!

that and the make up sex is probably pretty damn good
Banned

Because you failed to bang her the way she wanted to be banged?
Old 03-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Because he is a physco f**ked up controlling ex bf'.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:39 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by PsychoInDenial
because I enjoy getting slapped around and treated like crap, and I have no self-respect.. duh!
Fixed.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:40 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
Fixed.
You forgot to mention the biting too
Old 03-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
There is nobody left to insult......

Wait, AD you are a jerk!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 03:42 PM
F1 cart racer

you guys crack me up, but no the sex was great about a few days ago she wanted to screw me but was that time of month and then he decided to call and yea, it all went to hell again. but i'll the story is coming soon in a few minutes
Old 03-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by AS3.0CL
like the title says, why do girls end up going back to thier physco f**ked up controlling ex bf's when they got someone who actually cares about them and treats them right???? not to happy right now, story to come a lil bit later on......... . for now dicuss, and ladies i want your imput too.

Welp you already have the answer bro.. He is the ASSHOLE.... Girls, even though they dont always admit it, seem to go to the ass hole. Girls dont want a guy that gives them what they want, they want what is a challenge to them.....
Old 03-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Go Giants

you guys crack me up, but no the sex was great about a few days ago she wanted to screw me but was that time of month and then he decided to call and yea, it all went to hell again. but i'll the story is coming soon in a few minutes
Awww, few minutes? I want to go home now....
Old 03-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Team Owner

So you're still with her, banging her and everything, then he just swoops back in and bangs her off her feet while you're standing outside the CVS holding a box of tampons?
Old 03-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Az User

Received 2,559 Likes on 1,708 Posts
So you're still with her, banging her and everything, then he just swoops back in and bangs her off her feet while you're standing alone outside the CVS holding a box of tampons?
sounds about right
Old 03-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Banned

So you're still with her, banging her and everything, then he just swoops back in and bangs her off her feet while you're standing outside the CVS holding a box of tampons?
Old 03-06-2006, 04:06 PM
ALi G in the House!

dont even worry about it, go on myspace and find yourself a new fucktoy. u'll be over her in 30 mins.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:30 PM
F1 cart racer

What happened.......long....

so i started to see this girl back in the beginning of December, we started hanging out and stuff and things where going good and then we started to see each toehr exclusively and then we became a couple. About 2 months before me and her started to talk she recently about two months before broke up with him if u want to say that. her parents hate him with a passion, her mom has a restraining order him because he destroyed her car and abused her.

well since then for about every month he would call her up and either say to her that he loved her or yelled at her. but everytime she would tell him to not to call her and she would talk to me about it and snap back. but this time the day after V-day he called her up bitching her about going out with me. well this call really messed her up, and he basically told her to die and well as she said this got her thinking. Then she decided to break up with me because she says that she was confused and then hanged with him that weekend. well i found out and i confronted her about it and she keeps telling me that she knows she can't be with him and wants to get over him.

well so i talked to her about it, and she's like i know i can't be with him and so yea we started to go on a strait road again. So we do and things started going good, but we weren't technically together. About a week ago she gets a myspace and stuff and he sees it and then he decideds to bitch about her about it. last tuesday we hanged out and she was all over me and we almost did the dirty deed but it was the time of the month. well a few days later he calls her now this would be last thursday, and they have a long talk and now she totally shut down on me again and won't tell me anything, and is like i don't want to hear about me and him from you. All weekend i kind of kept her somewhat off in the distant but she was still calling me wondering what i was doing.

today i decide to go on myspace and see these comments she has left for him saying i love you and crap. Come to find out she has hanged with all weekend and blew me off. Last night i was talking with her for a long time and she was like we should hang out thursday night since we are both free that night. So basically she's playing me. i already bitched at her about this today and she didn't want to hear it. now she is like i love him and all this BS. Her parents love me and they absolutly hate him and yet she's going behind her back and what not.

I have been fed up with this BS for some time and she has been back and forth for the last month. Just this time she has totally shut down on me but won't tell me shit and still wants to be with me or w/e. to me she's been sending mixed signals for the last 3 weeks saying she wanted to be with me and then once he called she would be distant for a few days then want me again.

So basically wh ythe hell does she want to go back to an asshole, that physically and verbally abused her for a number of months and was very controlling of her telling her what she could and could not do. she has called the cops on this kid many times and everyone i know that knows him says he's a messed up. i don't care if she goes out with her friends and i never once was bad to her. So i'm basiclaly done with her, so sick of BS end/
Old 03-06-2006, 04:33 PM
F1 cart racer

sry about the grammar, i'm not to happy about this shit, and feel like crap, even though i've seen this coming for the last few weeks and more recently the last few days.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Old 03-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Banned

If you are too nice...you'll lose the bitch...if you are too much of an ass....the sex is probably better from her ex.....

You have to find that fine line of being a man...and not being a total asshole.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Go Giants

You actually read it?
Old 03-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Whiskers
You actually read it?
Hell no.....

Im just stating what I skimmed through.......its all the same with the young guys on this board...they have no game or they try to 'buy' the girl....
Old 03-06-2006, 05:59 PM
likes it raw

All I know is the 2 teenagers from Rhode Island on this board seem to have some fucked up broads in their life.

<--- Staying the hell out of Providence from now on
Old 03-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Not Asian

Just You are too young to put up with the crap. I bet once you leave her and ignore her, she'll come crawling back too. Just drop the slut.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Racer

hmm i like cigarettes too
Old 03-06-2006, 06:51 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by JimmyCarter
All I know is the 2 teenagers from Rhode Island on this board seem to have some fucked up broads in their life.

<--- Staying the hell out of Providence from now on

lmfao

ok cliff notes:
-girl gets rid of asshole ex, restraning order, him abusive, controlling and ruined alot of her stuff
-2 months later we start talking
-he calls once a month bitching or crying, she bloes him off and tell him to stop calling
-day after v-day he gets to her, basically telling her the problem was that she was "born" because she was going out with someone else
- we are no more
-she basically back and forth for last 3 weeks between me and him, she would block me out almost completely then wanted me back badly
-he got to her again last thursday
- found out she been chillen with him and being all like i love you and shit, lied to me
-was good to her, but also a lil bit of an ass at times
-shit hit the fan today because of the things i saw and found out, done with the BS

Last edited by AS3.0CL; 03-06-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Racer

i dont know why i just posted that sorry

i see that you are 18.... just like me...

we dont know shit!

i know all you hear is blah blah get over her your so young blah blah youll find someone else but its easier said then done. The only thing i've learned so far is that if she is doing this then shes not worth your time. Cut off all contact it really works. Whenever you think about her repeat the following:

her cunt smells
damn that bitch has a hairy pit
she takes big corny shits

as you can see just by THINKING that you can PRETEND shes the nastiest shit in the world even though she might not be.

sorry if i didnt make any sense im kind of tripped out right now
Old 03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
You should not stay with someone who is unsure about you and has mixed feelings with someone else especially a manipulative ex-boyfriend. Even if you love her, you should not forget to love yourself.

Good to know you have decided to end a doomed relationship. Move on and stand by your decision.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Burning Brakes

man, it sounds screwed up.....but if you think she's worth it...keep supporting her....
Old 03-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Suzuka Master

She's justifying his actions b/c she was a bitch to him?
Old 03-06-2006, 07:27 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by SakiGT
She's justifying his actions b/c she was a bitch to him?

yea almost seems like that in a way
Old 03-06-2006, 08:02 PM
You want me to break it?

Originally Posted by Andrea25
man, it sounds screwed up.....but if you think she's worth it...keep supporting her....
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

Drop her like a bad habit. She's pulling this crap - that won't change. And you don't want anything to do with the asshole boyfriend. If she can't see through that, it's her problem, not your's.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:11 PM
East Coast Boost.!

Originally Posted by aznkikaz
i dont know why i just posted that sorry

i see that you are 18.... just like me...

we dont know shit!

i know all you hear is blah blah get over her your so young blah blah youll find someone else but its easier said then done. The only thing i've learned so far is that if she is doing this then shes not worth your time. Cut off all contact it really works. Whenever you think about her repeat the following:

her cunt smells
damn that bitch has a hairy pit
she takes big corny shits

as you can see just by THINKING that you can PRETEND shes the nastiest shit in the world even though she might not be.

sorry if i didnt make any sense im kind of tripped out right now
I almost shit myself when i read this. I'm amazed to find a 18 yr old on this board with balls and a mind to go along with it. Good for you my friend.

Oh and please just forget about this, I'm sure there have been tons of threads exactly like this one.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:47 PM
I make Boom Boom in

Drop her ass ASAP. If she wants to be treated like shit..then let her. All this psycho crap probably has to do with her daddy issues. Maybe her dad treated her like shit so by being with this (_*_) it's her f*cked up pseudo-way of having a "relationship" with her dad.

Besides, you're 18! Plenty of poon in RI for you to go after.

And if her *sshole ex is a crazy controlling freak like her mom says, do you want him to come over to where you live and fuck up your ACURA? <---That's really the main concern.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:29 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
man get out of that situation.. move on. you guys havent been together that long. and if she is hanging out with him she is fucking him espec if she is lying about it to you. there is something she is hiding and you dont need a bitch like that brother.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Racer

Damn I read all of that. Lose the bitch, DRAMA QUEEN = NO NO NO . Hey I live in Cranston for 6 month, lots of ass there, so find someone better.

Oh, and some girl are just stupid and like the abuse.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:49 PM
That's Racist

She deserves a good slap session if she's dumb enough to go back to the guy.

In turn, you deserve to be beaten if you ever even think about getting back with her.

If you have a thread within the next month that states that you got back with her for a couple of days, then found out she played you/she decided to end it again/her "ex" went after you/assorted bull shit drama...

I demand a paypal payment of $100.50 U.S currency.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:55 AM
Racer

Sorry to hijack...

I'm going through a similar situation but my new gf is still talking with her ex...who cheated on her so many times and treated her like shit...I mean this dude hit a girl in her house....I couldn't make it for valentines day but the day after I go over...My flowers are on the table, but a big balloon is sitting next to it and Im like wow who is that from of course her ex and get this a teddy bear is on her bed...I was like She must have been sleeping with it...now she told me she still loves him ie cares about him but its strictly friend ship but it comes out that she is still in love with him but she claims she is in love with me...I broke it off with her despite her pleading I told her to call me when she cuts him out.....she told me after his cousin wedding...I told her to take as long as she needs two weeks-months if needed...I was planning on going on a serious dick swinging retreat until then but she calls me the next day...what the fuck...we have been talking since...I love her but damn I can't take it...any suggestions?
Old 03-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Pro

girls will always ALWAYS hold some kind of emotional attachment to their ex boyfriends. they are consumed by sentimental things and memories and its hard to let them go

personally if i was the ex i would kick the bitch to the curb. break up, go out and fuck some dude, then come crawling back? bitch please
Old 03-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Burning Brakes

It definitely sounds like both girls are not mature enough to run their own lives.

About a year ago I sort of went through the same thing. This girl i was seeing had a really loser ex. He would not get the hint and beat it. One problem was they were still having sex. I didnt see her exclusively or nething but we just hung out a few times and messed around a little. Her ex finds out and then stalks me. One night when i bring her home, he is waiting at her house and tries to jump me. I get the fuk outta there and call her when i get home. Bitch her out and gave her a piece of my mind. I stop talking to her for about 6 months and out of the blue she messaged me on the computer. SHe moved to go to college and doesnt associate with her ex anymore. She still really likes me and im just going along with it b/c i like her too. This summer she is moving back home, where she will be semi-close to me, and transfering school to be back home too.

I just say get rid of her and if something is meant to be, then it will happen. But do not get involved in all that drama/game bs b/c thats where you will just end up hurting your own feelings.

Quick Reply: This blows -- wtf is with girls and thier a**hole ex's??