Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.

Old 12-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Originally Posted by Saintor
Having wished me *ss cancer twice, you are a perfect example how stupid they can be.
Try to keep up with who you are replying to. And that you keep thinking I have a tattoo.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:12 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,824 Likes on 2,571 Posts
Originally Posted by 1Louder
Try to keep up with who you are replying to. And that you keep thinking I have a tattoo.
His inability to appropriately identify and keep a conversation going with multiple participants clearly shows a lack of multitasking, horrible reading comprehension, and poor organizational skills.

Coupled with a horrible spelling and grammar problem I can not recommend this person as being suitable for any kind of "appropriate" work environment.

Wait...he has no tattoos? Shit...with his lack of any skill set I swore he must have had at least one....
The following users liked this post:
1killercls (01-02-2015)
Old 12-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Banned

Received 124 Likes on 104 Posts
Are you telling us that you lost your excuse for being stupid?

Since you mentioned your "tats", that makes you a liar.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:20 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

Saintor,

Sometimes it's just best to walk away.... this is one of those times....
Old 12-31-2014, 01:50 PM
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 234 Posts
Anally retentive persons like the Chihuahua...
This is why we can never trust the frenchies.

Everyone knows; that if those dogs who love Taco Bell were anal retentive, the resulting explosion would ignite the Earth's atmosphere.
The following 2 users liked this post by XLR8R:
1killercls (01-02-2015), ttribe (12-31-2014)
Old 12-31-2014, 01:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by YeuEmMaiMai

Saintor,

Sometimes it's just best to walk away.... this is one of those times....
Yeah, I wished that I was a gentleman but I am not.

Glad that I entertained you. I am out.
Old 12-31-2014, 02:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc
Landed probe on moving comet.

Must be a complete idiot...

/thread
Yeah he definately has brain damage. Homie must be banking like crazy.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:17 PM

Are you telling us that you lost your excuse for being stupid?

Since you mentioned your "tats", that makes you a liar.
Find the quote if you can. I'll wait.

The following 5 users liked this post by 1Louder:
1killercls (01-02-2015), Ken1997TL (01-01-2015), MySoCalLife (01-01-2015), Sarlacc (12-31-2014), ttribe (12-31-2014)
Old 12-31-2014, 04:19 PM
The Third Ball

Yeah, I wished that I was a gentleman but I am not.

Glad that I entertained you. I am out.
We're not even sure you're a real man...being French is certainly one strike against that notion.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by MySoCalLife
Yeah he definately has brain damage. Homie must be banking like crazy.
If I had to take a WILD guess - id say he got those visible tattoos AFTER he had his PHD and AFTER he had achieved a point in life where people like employers will be FORCED to look past their own prejudices or judgements to get what he has to offer (in his case, knowledge).
I will say that this guy IS NOT the smartest guy around either. Although he's probably a science genius, he is socially retarded, and actually, what happened to him over a shirt, directly relates to this discussion. He choose to wear a cool ass shirt and shorts, instead of the "social norm" of a suit and tie on one of the most serious and important days of his life? Why? Because people "should" accept that he's different, he's an individual, bla bla bla. BUT - people are not accepting AT ALL. This dude was a crying puddle, because a bunch of bitches on the internet COULD have actually derailed his career over his outward appearance. Guess what? He can change his shirt. People with tattoos cant do that.
I REALLY hate when people get tattos and then complain about it after, or things that came with it. I went to a job interview for a job making $50-65k a year. One of the first things they said was "we're looking for someone who is clean cut". A guy with a giant neck tattoo in a suit and tie flat out stood up and walked out. I heard about the job and came in last minute, and I actually was offered the job. I came in a basic clean cut shirt and jeans. No tattoos. I didnt take the job, thats another story tho.
I like (tasteful ) tattoos a lot. BUT - way too many people get SHITTY, ugly, inappropriate tattoos. Bullshit you say? Well then how come theres like 5 TV shows about fixing bad tattoos?
Old 01-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Tattoos are awesome, but they come with consequences. I prefer to live my life without adding negative bullshit to it. Negative bullshit being other people's prejudices, negativity, and flat out rejection at the sight of tattoos. I lived in Japan. They don't play around with tattoos out there. It's not socially acceptable at all. You can be banned from places of business - restaurants, hotels. Cabs wont pick you up. Public pools wont allow you to swim in them. Im sure other countries still have a close minded attitude as well. I don't feel the need to deal with any of that.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

I have tons of friends with tattoos. if you only have a few tasteful tattoos, most people don't really care anymore. You got face tattoos, you got hands that are tattoed, you got neck tattoos, that will 100% affect your career. It might be something as small as " Employees with tattoos wear long sleeves at all times". Pretty shitty when its summer time. It could also just be you just never get the call back after the face to face interview.
The only tattoos I personally have a gripe with are when girls get too many, shitty, ugly badly placed tattoos. Like girls with chest tattos? WTF? Ruined the tits man FUCUUUUUUCK
And dudes? There are SO MANY fake military tattoos or pseudo military tattoos that people get, its not even funny. Posing mofos trying to claim they were SEALS or Marines or Rangers. Seriously, WTF? This goes back to some guys getting tattoos to try and increase their masculinity.
There are definitely certain types of guys that get tattoos to try and look "badass". But guess what? Tattoos don't mean shit, back in the day "tough guys" "earned" tattoos. Military, prison tats, yakuza, world travelers, adventurers, sailors. Now? Could be a regular dude who just wants a cool design tattoo off his favorite movie on his arm, decent enough. But next to him? Some D-bag getting a giant sleeve with death and destruction theme - never mind he's a giant fatass, tattoo overrides his bitch mode (in his mind). In these guys mind - why go to the military, why go the gym and look tough (because you ACTUALLY ARE TOUGH) when i can just get a giant asian dragon tattoo on my arm? Even tho the guy hates asians, but hey cool dragon.... SMH
Old 01-01-2015, 08:55 PM
The Third Ball

The following 5 users liked this post by Sarlacc:
1killercls (01-02-2015), justnspace (01-02-2015), Ken1997TL (01-01-2015), MySoCalLife (01-01-2015), ttribe (01-01-2015)
Old 01-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts
Must be a good reason to turn down a $50-65k a year job.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by MySoCalLife
Must be a good reason to turn down a $50-65k a year job.
Im still working on getting educated, that job would eat up about 14 hours of my day - (12 hours work, 2 hours commuting), 6 days a week. Most of the people at that company gave me the impression that they are "fake" people. Like the guy who's always smiling but stabbing you in the back when you're not looking. The job itself was being an install/repair tech, but the company is ALL ABOUT image as well, they are kinda con men dude. They're all about upselling the shit out of their product. Its bait and switch. They have VERY good pricing on service, but the price of equipment through them is a total ripoff. The client might only need a $200 service, but they want you to convince them to replace the whole fucking system, and they give you an incentive, you make money on sales. Thats why they want clean cut image - they want to make you look all "nice guy" before you bend the client over and assrape them. They have dedicated closers that they call in if you cant get the sale with the client, but they are showing interest. SCAMMERS BRO. Wasn't for me.
Plus they advertise on Christian Radio, and they don't work on Sundays to give that image of a "Christian" company... I dont have anything against Christians, I have a big issue with hypocrisy and being scammers that rip off your fellow Christians tho..

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-02-2015 at 02:48 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
If I had to take a WILD guess - id say he got those visible tattoos AFTER he had his PHD and AFTER he had achieved a point in life where people like employers will be FORCED to look past their own prejudices or judgements to get what he has to offer (in his case, knowledge).
I will say that this guy IS NOT the smartest guy around either. Although he's probably a science genius, he is socially retarded, and actually, what happened to him over a shirt, directly relates to this discussion. He choose to wear a cool ass shirt and shorts, instead of the "social norm" of a suit and tie on one of the most serious and important days of his life?
You nailed it; It all comes to poor judgement and this "genius" is no exception.

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
They don't play around with tattoos out there. It's not socially acceptable at all. You can be banned from places of business - restaurants, hotels. Cabs wont pick you up. Public pools wont allow you to swim in them.
That's the way it should be. Mediocrity should not be encouraged.

Tatoos are among the worst symptoms of the "Me, Myself and I" culture.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Suzuka Master

The following users liked this post:
1killercls (01-02-2015)
Old 01-02-2015, 08:05 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Like I said...AZ shocks the piss out of me at LEAST twice a year. I guess I have #1 for 2015 now. Wow...just wow.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 234 Posts
Matt Taylor is the Project Director of the European Space Agency's Rosetta mission. (He has a tattoo of Rosetta and Philae on his leg.)

A couple of things are obvious:

1. The ESA values accomplishment over appearance...and their dress code is pretty permissive.

2. Matt Taylor has more than a little Sheldon Cooper going on...and a fondness for wacky shirts. (See the pic below, with his lab ID on.)

At first I thought that that Taylor's noodie-boobie shirt was a hearty "F#CK YOU" to the conformist-suit-and-tie crowd; but his weepy apology shot that idea down.

It's much more apparent that Taylor and his team are so caught up in their tiny, rarified world of high science that they have trouble remembering to wear pants, or where they parked -- and the rest of us, outside their labs, barely exist.

Yowling feminists like Saintor and aomechmarine, couldn't slap a mosquito on their own pimpled ass -- but they would prefer that no one lands a space probe on a comet, if some whiny bitch is offended in the process.

Last edited by XLR8R; 01-02-2015 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:53 AM

Find the quote if you can. I'll wait.
Still waiting - you only have to go back a few pages. Shouldn't take you too long.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Old 01-02-2015, 10:44 AM
The Third Ball

you have about as much to offer here as saintor. go back to your phone support job where you can mask your hypocritical and racist thoughts.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Banned

Still waiting - you only have to go back a few pages. Shouldn't take you too long.
You and 1killers are twins, aren't you?

Yowling feminists like Saintor and aomechmarine, couldn't slap a mosquito on their own pimpled ass -- but they would prefer that no one lands a space probe on a comet, if some whiny bitch is offended in the process.
Like if he was the only one able to do this. Your reasoning is utter-dumb.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,628 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBello
Honestly, I think chicks with a lot of tattoos are fucking sexy. So sue me.
I agree. I like your quote too.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:01 AM
Suzuka Master

you have about as much to offer here as saintor. go back to your phone support job where you can mask your hypocritical and racist thoughts.
go crash another car....you seem to be very good at it.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:06 AM
The Third Ball

go crash another car....you seem to be very good at it.
Is that all you and Saintor really have? Such flimsy attempts to get under my skin.

Even if the two of you combined powers in an attempt to get a leg up on anyone you'd just be an ignorant frog sitting behind a desk answering phone calls from farmers whilst spouting off religious hypocrisies and racist remarks. All the while wondering where your swing line stapler disappeared.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:07 AM

Received 5,884 Likes on 2,899 Posts
You nailed it; It all comes to poor judgement and this "genius" is no exception.

That's the way it should be. Mediocrity should not be encouraged.

Tatoos are among the worst symptoms of the "Me, Myself and I" culture.
Didn't you say you were leaving this thread?
Old 01-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Is that all you and Saintor really have? Such flimsy attempts to get under my skin.

Even if the two of you combined powers in an attempt to get a leg up on anyone you'd just be an ignorant frog sitting behind a desk answering phone calls from farmers whilst spouting off religious hypocrisies and racist remarks. All the while wondering where your swing line stapler disappeared.

I feel pity for you, I really do... must lead a pretty pathetic life to have to come in here and act like an idiot...

Might want to pull that log out of your eye before you comment on someone else's bahvior...

Maybe, one day, when you are all grown up, you'll understand what it means to act in a civilized manner.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by ttribe
Didn't you say you were leaving this thread?
I guess he changed his mind.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:34 AM

You and 1killers are twins, aren't you?
Oh, so you didn't. So does that make you the liar now?

Your continued trolling really isn't amusing anymore, mostly because I'm beginning to think you actually believe what you are saying. It's sad really that you work at a company or live in a city that believes that line of thinking is OK.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:37 AM
The Third Ball

I feel pity for you, I really do... must lead a pretty pathetic life to have to come in here and act like an idiot...

Might want to pull that log out of your eye before you comment on someone else's bahvior...

Maybe, one day, when you are all grown up, you'll understand what it means to act in a civilized manner.
This coming from a guy who uses AZ as his personal wet blanket to cry "woe is me" half the time, and the other half do nothing but post useless stories of dumb wrong shit happening.

And why? Because you have no fucking life. You answer phone calls from farmers in the middle of no where because your parents packed up and left a a state, no where near a city, you like to bash but have probably never or barely been to.

You make your christian comments as you see it fits to you...which is not very christian at all (or is it...)

You've proven how racist you are time and time again living in your little town in the middle of no where, clearly you have little no worldly experience or culture.

And then you have the idiocy to attempt to call people such as myself pathetic for calling you out on your bullshit.

Thats a real good one, coming from you.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:40 AM
The Third Ball

Oh, so you didn't. So does that make you the liar now?

Your continued trolling really isn't amusing anymore, mostly because I'm beginning to think you actually believe what you are saying. It's sad really that you work at a company or live in a city that believes that line of thinking is OK.
He can't admit he is an idiot...but he has no real rebuttal so he just resorts to his 3rd grade insults and ignores all else.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:47 AM

I guess he changed his mind.
Mine was a rhetorical question.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Team Owner

Do rhetorical questions require question marks...
Old 01-02-2015, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Maker
Yes...????
Old 01-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Team Owner

Old 01-02-2015, 12:12 PM
The Third Ball

If a boner ejaculates in the woods does it still sound like one hand clapping?
Old 01-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Team Owner

If a boner ejaculates in the woods does it still sound like one hand clapping?
That's deep man.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:29 PM
The Third Ball

That's deep man.
Ill get deeper....does it still smell like oatmeal?
Old 01-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Team Owner

Chlorine pool..

Quick Reply: It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.