Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

3rd wheelin'

Old 02-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3rd wheelin'

sorry for the rant but im pissed and cant go to bed yet. ok...so i go out with just my boy and his girlie. everything is going great with the three of us until at the end of the night, some chick walks up to me and my boy wanting to do a shot with us. knowing that his girlie is watching, he's pretty reluctatnt to talk to the girl but she's really into hangin out with us. me and my boy both signal for his girlie to come and hang out and take a shot with the us but she's got this look on her face like "WTF". he leaves to go get his girlie (who is now furious) while i'm talking to this bish...

my boy's girlie ignores him and gives him the cold shoulder...so i go and try to make it right with his girlie saying my boy's innocent....this bish came to us. his girlie is now pissed at me!?! who's wrong here? i dont want to feel responsible for their fight...that weird bish came up to us and started talking wanting something to happen...

to top it all off, the stranger bish had a fiancee who was at the bar with her...as they were leaving, he wanted to start some shit with us....even though his bish was the one that was trying to hook up with us in the first place...WTF? who's wrong in this situation and why the hell is that skinny ass bish dude trying to start shit with us when his girl is the whore to begin with.

any of u guys had to deal with stuff like this? first my boy's girlie is psycho...and second, why is skinny ass punk dude gonna try to start shit with us when it's his girl that's outta control...
Old 02-08-2004, 01:47 AM
THE SILVER BULLET

I have the same BS in my life right now annoyig the shit outta me
Old 02-08-2004, 01:57 AM
Drifting

girls are stupid.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:52 AM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ok your friends girl needs to chill.

first off, all the bish was doing was talking, how does she know YOU werent trying to hook up?
second, its not like he was doing anything shady, hell he invited her to come over, thus telling the bish he was with someone.

sounds like she just wanted the attention of two men, and didnt want another girl there, regardless if the bish didnt want anything to do with your friend.

and to CL hype
Old 02-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
There were 2 bitches there last night...tell your friend's girl to chill the fuck out...you're not dating her so you are gonna talk to other women...
Old 02-08-2004, 04:36 PM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

Re: 3rd wheelin'

Originally posted by simean
sorry for the rant but im pissed and cant go to bed yet. ok...so i go out with just my boy and his girlie. everything is going great with the three of us until at the end of the night, some chick walks up to me and my boy wanting to do a shot with us. knowing that his girlie is watching, he's pretty reluctatnt to talk to the girl but she's really into hangin out with us. me and my boy both signal for his girlie to come and hang out and take a shot with the us but she's got this look on her face like "WTF". he leaves to go get his girlie (who is now furious) while i'm talking to this bish...

my boy's girlie ignores him and gives him the cold shoulder...so i go and try to make it right with his girlie saying my boy's innocent....this bish came to us. his girlie is now pissed at me!?! who's wrong here? i dont want to feel responsible for their fight...that weird bish came up to us and started talking wanting something to happen...

to top it all off, the stranger bish had a fiancee who was at the bar with her...as they were leaving, he wanted to start some shit with us....even though his bish was the one that was trying to hook up with us in the first place...WTF? who's wrong in this situation and why the hell is that skinny ass bish dude trying to start shit with us when his girl is the whore to begin with.

any of u guys had to deal with stuff like this? first my boy's girlie is psycho...and second, why is skinny ass punk dude gonna try to start shit with us when it's his girl that's outta control...
what club you goto last night?
Old 02-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Instructor

Re: Re: 3rd wheelin'

Originally posted by RR32CLS
what club you goto last night?
started at endo exo...then finished up at sqare one. i normally end up at the beach but i needed a change of scenery. now i remember why i dont like san marco...pretentious ass people all over the place. :ghey:
Old 02-08-2004, 06:39 PM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

shoulda went to plush last night
Old 02-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Suzuka Master

dont worry you def. didnt do anything wrong