AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Console & Computer Gaming (https://acurazine.com/forums/console-computer-gaming-13/)
-   -   XO, PS4, PC: Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare (https://acurazine.com/forums/console-computer-gaming-13/xo-ps4-pc-call-duty-infinite-warfare-945945/)

is300eater 05-27-2016 04:22 PM

XO, PS4, PC: Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare

:sleep:

but I might just buy it because they'll be including Modern Warfare (remastered with 10 maps), I loved that game :dunno:

srika 06-01-2016 02:11 PM

def will be getting it, I loved the older series too and would love to have that again on new consoles. Next they have to re-master MW2. :wish:

srika 08-18-2016 02:00 PM

Ordered Legacy Edition includes MW remastered and a Terminal bonus map for Infinite Warfare. Looking forward to Nov 4 !!!!!!

is300eater 08-18-2016 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by srika (Post 15829408)
Ordered Legacy Edition includes MW remastered and a Terminal bonus map for Infinite Warfare. Looking forward to Nov 4 !!!!!!

"Free For All" maps?

srika 08-18-2016 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by is300eater (Post 15829497)
"Free For All" maps?

:dunno:

I think they are standard MP maps

is300eater 08-18-2016 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by srika (Post 15829522)
:dunno:

I think they are standard MP maps

oh, I know they are... but I meant... isn't that ALL you play? :rofl:

srika 08-18-2016 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by is300eater (Post 15829565)
oh, I know they are... but I meant... isn't that ALL you play? :rofl:

usually. sometimes I'll do Team deathmatch.

but generally speaking like 85% of the maps are playable on FFA

is300eater 11-04-2016 05:36 PM

picked up the "Legacy Edition" today, I have ZERO care for the actual "Infinite Warfare" but only interested in the remastered of Modern Warfare... Damn, it's a fucking digital download and taking forever :bored:

srika 11-07-2016 10:57 AM

had a blast playing MW Remastered last night.... so refreshing and back-to-basics going back to the simple setups and game play.

I tried Infinite Warfare and do not care for it that much. It is OK but the gameplay is too fast for my liking. And the weapons and options are beyond my patience level lol. Actually I even think the gameplay of MW is a bit too fast, if the movements were slowed like 15% or so I think it would be a better game. Anyways I am still getting my fix and I can't wait for them to release MW2 Remastered.

is300eater 11-07-2016 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by srika (Post 15888864)
had a blast playing MW Remastered last night.... so refreshing and back-to-basics going back to the simple setups and game play.

I tried Infinite Warfare and do not care for it that much. It is OK but the gameplay is too fast for my liking. And the weapons and options are beyond my patience level lol. Actually I even think the gameplay of MW is a bit too fast, if the movements were slowed like 15% or so I think it would be a better game. Anyways I am still getting my fix and I can't wait for them to release MW2 Remastered.

I didn't even bother trying it... :bored:

but as for MW, it's weird for me... because it came out in 2007, and playing it brings back a lot of memories of my dad who was really sick at the time and it was our last year with him (he passed away in Jan of 2008 :sad: )

srika 11-07-2016 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by is300eater (Post 15888987)

but as for MW, it's weird for me... because it came out in 2007, and playing it brings back a lot of memories of my dad who was really sick at the time and it was our last year with him (he passed away in Jan of 2008 :sad: )

oh sorry to hear that man. :sad: that's gotta be rough.

Costco 11-07-2016 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by is300eater (Post 15888987)

Sorry to hear, Ken, had no idea. For what it's worth, it brings me fond memories at least, playing with you and other AZ members. Lot of hours sunk into COD4. People asking if we were from Arizona ([AZ] clan tag), grouping up with randoms and people not taking the game too seriously back then.

I am pretty bad at twitch shooters nowadays... nothing like having the teenager reflexes and an abundance of free time to mindlessly sink into a game.

is300eater 11-08-2016 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Costco (Post 15889373)
Sorry to hear, Ken, had no idea. For what it's worth, it brings me fond memories at least, playing with you and other AZ members. Lot of hours sunk into COD4. People asking if we were from Arizona ([AZ] clan tag), grouping up with randoms and people not taking the game too seriously back then.

I am pretty bad at twitch shooters nowadays... nothing like having the teenager reflexes and an abundance of free time to mindlessly sink into a game.

omg! tell me about it! I just don't have the patience I once had