Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

Suggestions

Old 06-18-2004, 05:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suggestions

Spoke with Jonesi today via telephone.

We discussed 2 things and I want to stay on topic here, just want EVERYONES thoughts.

1. We get that drawing board like Soopa Discussed.. that way we know where everyone is going and what they should be doing.

2. We sit out for 5 minutes inbetween MAPS when we game battle... Example:... at the end of the 1st map that we play, we go into a ROOM that Soopa or Silver can make with our clan password... we talk for 5 minutes and hash out what our game plan will be.. then we go back into the GB, armor up and play the 2nd map.... regardless if we win or lose the first map.. I think it is a good idea if we take that time out to talk for that 5 minutes.. alot can be said and I think it would be helpful.

Thoughts?
Old 06-18-2004, 05:57 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
maybe instead of leaving the room we go to out AIM chat room. I am never on AIM during gamebattles but if we were to go for five minutes I could do that.

Finally, I agree with Zap that we need a chain of command. It seems that everyone has som ego and does their own thing (guilty myself). Soopa seems to be the most vocal as far as plans. Not saying he is always right but he is the most vocal and obviously the leader of the clan. We have some good individual players and some who are vocal. I think a good chain of command could consist of Soopa, Jonesi, Smitty, Ted, and Silver. Reason I say this is because they are the most vocal. I think Steve is one of out best overall players but not as vocal. Honestly we all are pretty decent but some are not as comfortable talking or leading.

Another problem is we wing shit. maybe we should discuss strategy before we start, pair up before we start (fuck where we spawn because we should be charging anyway from the start unless the strat calls for it like in a fish hook situation). If the spawning does fuck up the pairing royally then reevaluate. An example is if steve or soopa snipe someone should cover their back as sniping makes them vulnerable. Another example is when we rolled in rats nest. Zap and I owned because we stayed together. some of you guys did also and many times I'd see someone go down on our team and immediately someone getting the person that killed out teammate. shit like that.

anyway, sorry for the rant.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:47 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
i think Me/Jonesi should be who is listened to.

I'm certainly the most vocal... and one of the few anyone listens to.

I certainly dont always have the best plans tho... and when I need advice I look to Jonesi most times. People also listen to him.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:08 AM
still a Masshole

I think part of the solution is that you too need to be openminded (not saying you aren't) but if someone suggests something you can't be dismissive.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:20 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
when am i dismissive of suggestions? 5 outta 6 rounds i ask for suggestions.

problem isnt people making suggestions... problem is people doing their own thing
Old 06-19-2004, 01:07 PM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by soopa
when am i dismissive of suggestions? 5 outta 6 rounds i ask for suggestions.

problem isnt people making suggestions... problem is people doing their own thing
Damn nigga, re-read my post...particularly the part that reads, "not saying you aren't"! I was just stating it because we need people to know that they can suggest things and know it will be taken into consideration.