Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

New Acl Clan Rules

Old 04-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New ACL Clan Rules

We need to all agree on these, but these are my thoughts and thoughts of others that were brought to my attention.

1. you TEAM KILL on purpose when the round is still ACTIVE... YOUR GONE... no questions asked... VOTED OUT of GAME!!

2-A. If we have multi players on to start the war... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... if your late.. YOU SIT OUT!!

2-B. LOWEST score when we have multiple players online waiting to play... YOU SIT... NO questions asked

3. IF YOU DO NOT VOTE to be in a CLAN game on this message board before the OFFICIAL CLAN GAME begins the game... YOU DO NOT PLAY if we have multiple players on..

discuss below
Old 04-07-2004, 10:39 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: New ACL Clan Rules

Smitty, I agree with all except the last one. I propose the following amended version:

3. IF YOU VOTE to be in a CLAN game on this message board before the OFFICIAL CLAN GAME begins then YOU MUST SHOW UP TO PLAY.

The reason I say this is that in some cases people might not know (or be available) to play until game time. On the other hand if you say you are in I think you are responsible for showing up.

Originally posted by Smitty
3. IF YOU DO NOT VOTE to be in a CLAN game on this message board before the OFFICIAL CLAN GAME begins the game... YOU DO NOT PLAY if we have multiple players on..
Good list by the way.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree 90%... Everything except the voting part..

And to add to 2B-it should go in this order for this rule
1) Least amount of kills sits...
2) Most deaths sits - for tiebreaker
Old 04-07-2004, 11:22 PM
still a Masshole

Originally posted by Jonesi
I agree 90%... Everything except the voting part..

And to add to 2B-it should go in this order for this rule
1) Least amount of kills sits...
2) Most deaths sits - for tiebreaker
Why not just points?
Old 04-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Senior Moderator

I thought about that, and the least amount of kills makes more sense.. Otherwise people could point whore and it wouldn't solve anything except the person that point whored the least would have to leave..

Edit - And that would not encourage better play..
Old 04-08-2004, 09:17 AM
still a Masshole

I thought about that, and the least amount of kills makes more sense.. Otherwise people could point whore and it wouldn't solve anything except the person that point whored the least would have to leave..

Edit - And that would not encourage better play..
I can see that and you are probably right. I was thinking from the perspective that no one will want to back anyone up then because that means fewer kills for them. Instead you might have a similar effect in having people running off trying to just kill people to stay in the game. Where as points involves different aspects of the game (staying alive should count for something). Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

It is known and it should be a rule that we ALWAYS stat and/or roll in atleast groups of 2.. No one is to do their own thing. Exception to the rule would be snipers or someone covering the base..
Old 04-08-2004, 10:02 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
It is known and it should be a rule that we ALWAYS stat and/or roll in atleast groups of 2.. No one is to do their own thing. Exception to the rule would be snipers or someone covering the base..

Ya.

I also think people need to stick to their rolls.

Every team needs a sniper... we always think we have one with one of the steve's.......... but then they stop randomly.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

LOL.. I was snipin yesterday.. I just try and not show off the skillz too much..
Old 04-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Suzuka Master

I had this gut feeling that if we did not resolve this we would of had a hard time getting 8 people for a war..

I agree with Feriz... points should play a role in it... If I have the bomb, I try to avoid the action and go plant it... so if I know there heat on the left I run to the right with the bomb... So why should I sit because I have 60 points 2 kills and 6 deaths and won the game for the team at the time?....
Old 04-08-2004, 10:50 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Whatever. theres no concrete rule and nothing up for debate...

eveeyrone knows who played the poorest.

if someone has 2 kills, 10 deaths..... but they won 3 rounds. youll know because they wont have a low ass score.

if someone has 2 kills 10 deaths and 12 points........ you know they sux0red.

this really isnt rocket science here folks!
Old 04-08-2004, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

That is a different case scenario.. Sure we'll take that into account..

In that case IMO it should be left up to the leader/co-leader to make the call. Along with each round the L/CL needs to look at the stats and say "Jonesi, you're sitting this round, you had the worst score.."
Old 04-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by soopa
this really isnt rocket science here folks!
Finally get to use this :captobvious:
Old 04-08-2004, 11:29 AM
still a Masshole

In that case IMO it should be left up to the leader/co-leader to make the call. Along with each round the L/CL needs to look at the stats and say "Jonesi, you're sitting this round, you had the worst score.."
Jonesi I have to disagree only because thats not entirely fair either (sorry to disagree so much). Because at some point lets say I have 40 points (5 kills 6 deaths) and you have 35 (7 kills, 5 deaths) but I planted the bomb twice (or whatever) then we have a dilemna. In my scenario I should play, in yours you....but knowing/admitting you are a better player than me the leaders will choose you to stay (to help us win the next game)....not necessarily a bad thing but is it fair that I should leave? I guess no matter which of the three we pick its unfair one way or another. In my eyes I am rarily at the bottom or the top point wise but I never get the huge number of kills (but every once in a while I help win a game or two).

I think Smitty and I agree and you and soopa agree. I just don't think its as clear cut. Maybe we should have a vote or a poll.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Suzuka Master

In that case IMO it should be left up to the leader/co-leader to make the call.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... we have a winner...
Old 04-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by ferizzo
Jonesi I have to disagree only because thats not entirely fair either (sorry to disagree so much). Because at some point lets say I have 40 points (5 kills 6 deaths) and you have 35 (7 kills, 5 deaths) but I planted the bomb twice (or whatever) then we have a dilemna. In my scenario I should play, in yours you....but knowing/admitting you are a better player than me the leaders will choose you to stay (to help us win the next game)....not necessarily a bad thing but is it fair that I should leave? I guess no matter which of the three we pick its unfair one way or another. In my eyes I am rarily at the bottom or the top point wise but I never get the huge number of kills (but every once in a while I help win a game or two).

I think Smitty and I agree and you and soopa agree. I just don't think its as clear cut. Maybe we should have a vote or a poll.
Ferizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Seriously if you or anyone else plants the bomb twice your score will be way up high no matter what amount of kills you have and you won't be considered to be left out..

If you are in the top for points, other then breach whoring, you won't be left out.. If anyone wins us 2 rounds I can garuntee you won't be gone.. Don't worry it will be more clear cut than you're anticipating..
Old 04-08-2004, 12:42 PM
still a Masshole

an interesting point....c'mon nigga lets roll!