Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

Ncaa 06

Old 07-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ncaa 06

who has seen the commercial?

they have a fsu player winning the heisman

http://www.easports.com/games/ncaa06...rcial&resID=hi

as far as the game goes, it's sweet. only thing i don't like is that they use position and number instead of names. i find that annoying
Old 07-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I have it and I play with Texas, Vince Young is sick on this game. NCAA franchise IMO has always had better gameplay than Madden.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Jewdacris!!

Originally Posted by Chinisimo

as far as the game goes, it's sweet. only thing i don't like is that they use position and number instead of names. i find that annoying

You can get rid of that witha few options. There is a random name option that will assign the players random names. Also you can go to one of many sites: www.maddennation.com, www.maddenmania.com, www.maddenplanet.com, www.fkrosters.com or www.ps2rosters.com.

At most of them they have a NCAA forum section with info on either a) downloading the real names for the players with a maxdrive (ps2) (not sure the xboxb version of it), or B)sending a memory card in the mail to a few guys.

I have downloaded rosters the last two years, it takes no more then 5-10 minutes and it has all the real players in the game.

Hope that helps!
Old 07-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Black CL-S 4-Life
I have it and I play with Texas, Vince Young is sick on this game.

In Vince We Trust.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by BlackTSX
You can get rid of that witha few options. There is a random name option that will assign the players random names. Also you can go to one of many sites: www.maddennation.com, www.maddenmania.com, www.maddenplanet.com, www.fkrosters.com or www.ps2rosters.com.

At most of them they have a NCAA forum section with info on either a) downloading the real names for the players with a maxdrive (ps2) (not sure the xboxb version of it), or B)sending a memory card in the mail to a few guys.

I have downloaded rosters the last two years, it takes no more then 5-10 minutes and it has all the real players in the game.

Hope that helps!
cool thanks for the tip! i'll give it a shot later