Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

360, XO, XSX|S, PS3, PS4, PS5, PC: Grand Theft Auto V

Old 03-14-2014, 02:28 PM

Received 9,493 Likes on 6,165 Posts
Absolutely insane.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:28 AM

I walked outside of my apartment and saw this in front of me. No one else was in the lobby.

Also, I recently bought an Adder online. Ever since then, one spawns in the same spot as single-player. Of course you can't save it, but still pretty cool.

Old 03-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Race Director

Received 3,824 Likes on 2,847 Posts
Looks like they fought to the death.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Race Director

We need the High Life update already
Old 05-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Banned

Received 960 Likes on 593 Posts
Jobs were down yesterday, really annoying.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:38 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
http://www.reddit.com/r/wastedgifs

wrqFM5m.gif

The following users liked this post:
Undying Dreams (05-06-2014)
Old 05-06-2014, 06:00 AM

Those are great!
Old 05-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Race Director

Well, now that you've provided a link to AN ENTIRE SUBFORUM of Wasted gifs, an hour has been wasted.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:49 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts

I felt like those wouldn't have the same effect in the "funny pictures" thread.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Race Director

Damn, we forgot to post this...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...t-Week-Tuesday

Coming next week on Tuesday May 13th, it's time to expand your foothold in Los Santos with The High Life Update for Grand Theft Auto Online, which features new high-end apartments, multi-property ownership, four new vehicles, the powerful Bullpup Rifle and more. This automatic update to GTA Online adds five new options to the Los Santos real estate market at prime locations like Eclipse Towers, Richards Majestic and others, all featuring the latest new interior design. With multi-property ownership, you'll also now be able to own two distinct properties simultaneously.

For those looking to take advantage of the expanded garage space that comes with owning an extra property, there's a trio of exquisite new cars plus a hot new motorcycle to add to your collection. The Enus Huntley S (SUV), Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports), Pegassi Zentorno (Super) and Dinka Thrust (Motorcycle) will all be available to purchase in GTA Online from Legendary Motorsport - and accessible from any garage property in Story Mode. The High Life Update also adds 'Non Contact' to the bevy of available Race options, which will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player's vehicles (other players appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery).

You can also protect your investments with Ammu-Nation's latest arrival, the powerful Bullpup Rifle. And the new Mental State player stat shows you just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are – so you'll know if you need to have it at the ready when they approach. The High Life Update also includes new wardrobe options, vehicle horns and player toasts/celebrations as well as 15 new Jobs - including 5 new Contact Missions.

Old 05-10-2014, 01:28 PM

Veddy excite.
Old 05-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Banned

Nice. I still want bank heists.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Race Director

GTA V coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC this fall.

http://www.totalxbox.com/78003/gta-5...e-this-autumn/
Old 08-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
Started playing here and there.

Online seems to have died down a bit.
Good and bad. Some of the good player are way too good. Hahaha. But it has calmed down. Not so violent around the pay and sprays anymore.

Also the new white dot feature that gets redder as you kill more is awesome. Plus the extra rp from killing the redder dots is awesome too.

And I never knew you could call 911 for help from the cops like if some one wants your bounty.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:35 AM

I still play regularly; Level 152 online. Usually just sell cars and do races. We desperately need new missions and heists.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:12 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
I still play regularly; Level 152 online. Usually just sell cars and do races. We desperately need new missions and heists.
This. I only play once or twice a week now. How I'm 141 and hardly play and you're 152 playing regularly is beyond me, though, Tyler. I moved up two ranks in a couple of hours last night alone. I just do the same old boring missions and the occasional survival or TDM. TDM is ok, but still a hassle to play. Some of the contend games are cool, but it takes forever to get opponents put in them. Some maps of TDM take forever, too, especially the verified ones. New survivals, new missions, and/or heists would be nice. We get flight school. So, of course, the going rumor is the next update will be heists since it didn't happen this time. Right up there with the NSX being released. And when are they going to release a DLC? A pay for one with story and online content. The game is a year old...it's time.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by chill_dog
This. I only play once or twice a week now. How I'm 141 and hardly play and you're 152 playing regularly is beyond me, though, Tyler. I moved up two ranks in a couple of hours last night alone. I just do the same old boring missions and the occasional survival or TDM. TDM is ok, but still a hassle to play. Some of the contend games are cool, but it takes forever to get opponents put in them. Some maps of TDM take forever, too, especially the verified ones. New survivals, new missions, and/or heists would be nice. We get flight school. So, of course, the going rumor is the next update will be heists since it didn't happen this time. Right up there with the NSX being released. And when are they going to release a DLC? A pay for one with story and online content. The game is a year old...it's time.
I play a lot but it's usually just flying around town or going on rampages; not really anything that gets you experience points

I would like to think that all of the major changes will come when the game relaunches for the new systems. Then again, I've been thinking about the new content for quite some time
Old 08-31-2014, 12:38 PM
Suzuka Master

I'm finding the skill gap has grown pretty large.
I either have people with so much life I can watch their health widle down with sniper hits or they sick so much it takes 3 of them to take you down when they had the jump.

And it's good to see I'll be doing my own thing then out of the blue two jets circle over head and air strike my block.
I laugh my as off while 11yr old start screaming faggot. Hahahaha
I did miss this game.

And last night I got a bounty of 9500. Never seen that extra 500 on there.

Andy one know the best random car to sell? The convertible ubermauch sells for 6,500 stock. Anything better for quick cash?
Old 08-31-2014, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by usdmJON
Andy one know the best random car to sell? The convertible ubermauch sells for 6,500 stock. Anything better for quick cash?
http://www.gosunoob.com/grand-theft-...-gta-5-online/
Old 08-31-2014, 03:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Thank you sir.

Im loving the multiplayer missions. Im playing them by myself and putting them on hard. Good way to make cash pretty quick and its not boring until youve done each missions a few times.
But every once and a while a new one Ive never done will come up.

I just tried one for Martin where he has you check a gps at a drug deal and kill everyone there, then report to the location the GPS gives to kill twice as many people then hack a computer. Then he sends you to the airport to steal the coke then destroy the supplier plane.

I failed. Anyone else doing this mission when it says destroy the supplier it puts supplier in RED. Which led me to believe the red circle was the supplier. I chased him around for maybe 2 minutes which was more than enough time for the real supplier, a white plate icon, to get all the way across the map.

I was so upset because I felt misdirected by the game instructions. In being upset, I clicked A too quickly and started a new race and lost the chance to replay martin's mission.

Now I cant find it to finish it.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Suzuka Master

New Business pack is pretty cool. New threads. hahaha Super classy.

Also the new old school skyline is pretty sick. Had to get it. Tried to go with the whole cherry blossom wheels for the skyline. hahaha

Figured out YELLOW makes for a pretty good 24k gold finish since the actual gold is pretty lack luster.

I really wish GTA would allow for color changing to be exactly the same for every part. Like for wheels have the ability to use metals as a color like gold or brushed gold.
As well, chrome needs a gold chrome option and maybe a neochrome type color as well. I wouldn't use any of them minus the 24k on wheels.
Also we should be able to do chrome on wheels, some stock wheels come chrome that you cant make chrome otherwise.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Thank you sir.

Im loving the multiplayer missions. Im playing them by myself and putting them on hard. Good way to make cash pretty quick and its not boring until youve done each missions a few times.
But every once and a while a new one Ive never done will come up.

I just tried one for Martin where he has you check a gps at a drug deal and kill everyone there, then report to the location the GPS gives to kill twice as many people then hack a computer. Then he sends you to the airport to steal the coke then destroy the supplier plane.

I failed. Anyone else doing this mission when it says destroy the supplier it puts supplier in RED. Which led me to believe the red circle was the supplier. I chased him around for maybe 2 minutes which was more than enough time for the real supplier, a white plate icon, to get all the way across the map.

I was so upset because I felt misdirected by the game instructions. In being upset, I clicked A too quickly and started a new race and lost the chance to replay martin's mission.

Now I cant find it to finish it.
I'm pretty sure you can beat the mission if the plane gets away. I swear I did one time, but they changed several missions up slightly a couple of updates ago to make them more challenging, so this one might have changed. Here's how to easily beat the mission, if you're interested (spoiler alert): when you go to the airport, stop in the runway area and snipe as many as you can. Then drive up and get in one of the Predators. Fly down to the plane and blow it up. Go to the left by the main airport terminal and blow up the Predator on the landing pad. Fly back to the hangar and destroy the trucks/kill everyone. Do not shoot too many rockets at the two men at the top of the stairs in the back corner; you'll destroy the coke. Land the Predator and make your way up the stairs. Kill any men upstairs you missed (they hide like pussies). Get the armor and the coke. Fly back to Martin's house. Obviously, you can do the whole mission with your own Predator, but where's the fun in that . I used to beat this mission straight up, but like anything else you do several times, you eventually figure out the best way to do it. I've been doing it this way since long before they changed any of the missions, so I've never chased anyone around on it. Still, I don't remember any decoy from when I played it straight up, so that must be something they changed.

Also, if you want to play any mission you've already played before, go to Online>Jobs>Host Job>R* Created>Missions and pick the mission.

Last edited by chill_dog; 09-01-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Banned

The only thing with that strategy is that if you fly a helo into the hangar, as soon as you grab the coke a baddie spawns and takes off with your ride. Don't blow up the one outside, you can haul ass to it as soon as you grab the coke and catch up to the plane.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Originally Posted by CocheseUGA
The only thing with that strategy is that if you fly a helo into the hangar, as soon as you grab the coke a baddie spawns and takes off with your ride. Don't blow up the one outside, you can haul ass to it as soon as you grab the coke and catch up to the plane.
I think you missed the order...plane first, then the baddie helo near the plane, and lastly go back and destroy the trucks and get the coke. The plane and helo are there the whole time, and nothing prevents you from hitting them first, before they take off . And I wasn't clear, but when I said land to get the coke, I meant outside...thought it was obvious...never tried flying inside...I always just landed outside and ran in
Old 09-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chill_dog
I think you missed the order...plane first, then the baddie helo near the plane, and lastly go back and destroy the trucks and get the coke. The plane and helo are there the whole time, and nothing prevents you from hitting them first, before they take off . And I wasn't clear, but when I said land to get the coke, I meant outside...thought it was obvious...never tried flying inside...I always just landed outside and ran in
I've blown everything up and flew inside right next to the steps. Dude tries to steal it every time.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Suzuka Master

I am laughing so hard right now at those wasted GIFs. I didnt see them before.

As for the missions, thanks for the advice guys.

My issue was I didnt know about the plane. The game didnt intend for the thugs to be a decoy. I saw the instructions and SUPPLIERS was in red. I thought too much and figured the red blips were the suppliers. I killed them all before realizing there was a plane blip that had already made its way half way across the map. I couldn't catch it in the buzzard.

Hopefully I can find that mission again tonight. Is the supply plane being stored behind the hanger??

Story time...

Also, while playing last night I finally got the Run Like The Wind achievement. Hid in a sub for like 45 minutes. It was a good chase to get there too. Some user on XBOX named lilMexican### tried stealing Simeons car from me. I jumped out and blew the car up so at least he couldnt claim it and tried blowing him up. I had to have hit his sports car 3-4 times with the grenade launcher and his car wouldnt blow. I died because at the same time I initiated a damn gang fight. haha

Spawned and had a deathmatch with lilmexican, him killing me more than I could get him, but I managed to snipe him a few times as well as use stickies.
He tried running me over in Franklin's style car but I gunned him down. I stole that car and got a bounty for $5,500 and instantly went for the heli near the docks.

Got there before anyone else could follow and got in a chopper.
I got all the way to where I thought the sub was and got out only to find no sub. I was like a football fields length away from my chopper when lilmexican comes over the mountain in a buzzard. He opens fire on me and I open fire in return. I must have done a lot of damage because he took off. I continued to shoot until his heli was smoking in the distance too far to hit.

I take off for where the sub must be since it wasnt in the cove I landed at. I started taunting lilmexican via the mic as I made my way into the water for the sub. Told him he had less than a minute before Id be under the surface and the bounty would be lost to him.

He took the bait and came back. I was just diving under as minigun fire breaks the surface. I start telling lilmexican how close he is, higher or lower. He starts calling me a pussy and shit. Find out hes been the one talking the entire time. Other users start making fun of him since I got away using an in game tactic.

I make it through the stupid Run Like The Wind achievement and found some tanks under water. Anyone else able to get that achievement in a more masculine way? hahaha

Ive tried so many times to hide out at the top of the construction building next to Maze but die every time after like 30 minutes.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Hopefully I can find that mission again tonight. Is the supply plane being stored behind the hanger??

Just pick the mission from the menu with the instructions I posted above. Mission is The LS Connection.

The plane is sitting at the end of the runway. As soon as you fly that way, the targeting system picks it up.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Or you bad. Though you said beat before. Thanks. Doing that shit now.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Wow. I meant oh my bad.
Finished eat. Easy 20000.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Race Director

Got my Turismo stuck here somehow

Our experiment went terribly wrong...

CLtotheTL32 (09-13-2014)
Old 09-13-2014, 10:08 AM
Race Director

Coming to Xbox One and PS4 November 18th.

civicdrivr (09-13-2014)
Old 09-13-2014, 11:18 AM

Can't wait.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,137 Likes on 4,805 Posts
That'll be an awesome b-day present to myself
Old 09-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Race Director

Next-Gen GTA V to get a first person view?

Report: GTAV getting a new first-person mode on Xbox One, PS4, PC | EGMNOW
Old 11-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9,953 Likes on 5,135 Posts
^^^^^^^^^

confirmed!

You Can Play Grand Theft Auto V In First-Person On PC/PS4/Xbox One
civicdrivr (11-04-2014)
Old 11-04-2014, 01:39 PM

Has Rockstar out-Rockstar'd Rockstar and Rockstar'd this game yet?

IOW, has the next gen version been delayed yet?
Old 11-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Race Director

No heists still...
Old 11-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Goodbye.

Received 584 Likes on 423 Posts
LOL Screw this game!

Instead of providing the content they promised on launch day, they are instead doing EVERYTHING else besides fulfilling that promise!

Don't give a shit about FPS or new clothes, or new jokes. Just want heists. I haven't played this in months. Prob will return only for heists and then quit when the heists inevitably suck.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Suzuka Master

I still enjoy getting on once and a while with some friend to wreak havoc.

Having a great selection of modded cars in the garage and pretty much every weapon makes it better though.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:07 PM

I'm looking forward to the XBox One version mainly because my 360 decided to take a dump two weeks ago. RROD ftl

Quick Reply: 360, XO, XSX|S, PS3, PS4, PS5, PC: Grand Theft Auto V